Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2014-01-16, 00:19   Link #4501
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Sinner View Post
Ghostcrawler was the most active voice during WoW's peak. He does get too much blame since he is one of the few public faces.

However, he was the one who thought up Death Knights - and while they were popular, they triggered a class imbalance that spiralled out of control.

I sincerely hope his working peers keep him in check in that regard. Or we're in for a major case of AP champs 1v5ing with one button.
I'm somewhat sure people will keep him in check. He could have learned from his mistakes. We'll just have to see where things lead now.
Old 2014-01-16, 06:00   Link #4502
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

It is a bit of a surprise that Alliance is the only team in EU not to have a win after Day 2. They have definitely been overhyped and the 0-3 start is going to be a fair burden.

Fnatic look great, as I hoped they would. Don't know why everyone bandwagoned on Alliance so quickly and declared Fnatic would be lucky to get 3rd spot. Discount Fnatic at your own peril....I know Soaz doesn't like the current meta but he is coping. Rekkles is probably the best ADC in Europe atm and xPeke is his usual game-breaking self.
Old 2014-01-22, 07:11   Link #4503
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

Superweek has been, OGN grand final and week 2 of EU and NA are coming, S4 has started.

Why is this thread so quiet.....
Old 2014-02-06, 09:03   Link #4504
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

Heartseeker Ashe will be this year's Valentine's Day skin.
Old 2014-02-06, 22:21   Link #4505
Hana
izumi

The splash art looks really nice too. It's kinda like she is about to step on me.. I am not a mmmmm

TSM looking goood!
Hana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-06, 22:24   Link #4506
Mr Hat and Clogs
Did someone call a doctor

Have they fixed the launcher yet? It was a massive (known and documented) issue for me in the past always losing the connection or flat out just not working properly
Old 2014-02-06, 23:17   Link #4507
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Hat and Clogs View Post
Have they fixed the launcher yet? It was a massive (known and documented) issue for me in the past always losing the connection or flat out just not working properly
In what way do you mean? I haven't had any issues with it in a long time.

Issues with the launcher or games starting are usually either to your router (Netgear routers tend to block League of Legends and World of Warcraft). It's also known that if a program called IPHelper was ever put on your computer, it will screw the game up completely, particularly when logging in and in champ choice.

TSM are definitely looking better with Bjergsen giving them a legit mid. Dignitas are also getting better. Cloud 9 aren't going to dominate the NA LCS like they did last split. TSM and Dig could finish ahead of them.

EU LCS - Fnatic were looking good but have suddenly dropped a couple, including a mega shocker today. Gambit are good as usual but sometimes their own worst enemy. Roccat are the dark horse of this split - they can potentially win this split. Alliance could go first or last since they are so hit and miss.

OGN - apparently SK Telecom's support, PoohManDu, has a serious illness and won't be playing in the next split. Imagine how many supports are going to be approaching them even if the gig is for just 1 split. Particularly since they just utterly crushed everyone into oblivion last split.

Instabuying Heartseeker Ashe the moment it goes live. Been waiting for a decent Ashe skin for years.
Old 2014-02-06, 23:32   Link #4508
Mr Hat and Clogs

It wasn't my router. Tried two different routers and computers, spent over an hour with support working through it. The Launcher became unresponsive after matches, or just decided to randomly stop working or DC. When I was playing a while back it seemed like 1/3rd of the players had this issue.
Old 2014-02-06, 23:39   Link #4509
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

That used to happen to me too.

Check this video and see if that fixes things.
Old 2014-02-07, 00:11   Link #4510
Mr Hat and Clogs

AH, did that ages ago. No dice. I'd try again today, but I'm over my internet cap and starting LoL just has it sit there with the LoL splash screen for ages.
Old 2014-02-07, 00:14   Link #4511
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

Well, I'm out of ideas.

All I can suggest is make a ticket and see if a Riot employee can help you, or scour forums or Youtube for possibilities.

It honestly sounds like something else is conflicting with the operation of the game. You got any form of programs that streamline IPs to supposedly boost connectivity and speeds?
Old 2014-02-07, 00:22   Link #4512
Mr Hat and Clogs

Nah, never tried any of that BS. It's been ages since I tried so might just have to re-DL it.
Old 2014-02-07, 00:24   Link #4513
SeaDragon
Leviathan

I played LoL since November 2009, but I haven't played much in the last few months... I feel like the spirit of the game is kinda dead. :C

Riot isn't as good as they used to be, imo.

especially their lore team... it makes me sad.

but yeah, my favorite champion will always be Nidalee!
Old 2014-02-07, 00:48   Link #4514
Mr Hat and Clogs

I initially played Ahri a fair bit, but eventually went to Morgana cuz, tankmagelol or something.
Old 2014-02-07, 23:47   Link #4515
Hana
izumi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Sinner View Post
In what way do you mean? I haven't had any issues with it in a long time.

Issues with the launcher or games starting are usually either to your router (Netgear routers tend to block League of Legends and World of Warcraft). It's also known that if a program called IPHelper was ever put on your computer, it will screw the game up completely, particularly when logging in and in champ choice.

TSM are definitely looking better with Bjergsen giving them a legit mid. Dignitas are also getting better. Cloud 9 aren't going to dominate the NA LCS like they did last split. TSM and Dig could finish ahead of them.

EU LCS - Fnatic were looking good but have suddenly dropped a couple, including a mega shocker today. Gambit are good as usual but sometimes their own worst enemy. Roccat are the dark horse of this split - they can potentially win this split. Alliance could go first or last since they are so hit and miss.

OGN - apparently SK Telecom's support, PoohManDu, has a serious illness and won't be playing in the next split. Imagine how many supports are going to be approaching them even if the gig is for just 1 split. Particularly since they just utterly crushed everyone into oblivion last split.

Instabuying Heartseeker Ashe the moment it goes live. Been waiting for a decent Ashe skin for years.
I seen this story with Dig before. They suddenly have an incredible run through a split but falter in the end.. TSM and C9 definitely at 1 or 2.

For OGN, I'm really hopping Marin make a jump to super stardom. He was pretty underwhelming this year. I thought he would make some Faker like impact. Perhaps with a season of OGN under his belt, he will figure it out..

I'm really liking Roccat this season. Overpow singlehandely brought Kayle back into the scene and all their other unorthodox picks have been a refreshing has been nice.
Hana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-08, 01:01   Link #4516
Mr Hat and Clogs

Well, updated the game after ages of not playing and it seems that the patcher does work now, or at least it was last night. So Happy days.
Old 2014-02-08, 09:26   Link #4517
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

Winter Olympics skins from 2010 are currently available again for a limited time. Not interested in getting any myself, though.
Old 2014-02-09, 11:26   Link #4518
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

Spoiler for The perks of being Zyra:
Old 2014-02-09, 18:06   Link #4519
Witch of Uncertainty

I kind of hope for a LB nerf, for no other reason than being tired of seeing her 95% of all games.
Witch of Uncertainty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-09, 22:05   Link #4520
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witch of Uncertainty View Post
I kind of hope for a LB nerf, for no other reason than being tired of seeing her 95% of all games.
Really?

I feel like I see Kayle, Ziggs, Gragas, Ori, Riven, Kha'Zix, Yasou, and Nidalee more often currently for mid laners (ignoring kass due near 100% ban rate). Though LB is a solid pick, atm.
MAL
Kotohono is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
league of legends, lol