AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Old 2009-12-15, 22:42   Link #21221
AdmiralTigerclaw
Sword Wielding Penguin

Send a message via AIM to AdmiralTigerclaw
Quote:
Originally Posted by RadiantBeam View Post
Actually, he was being serious.
Indeed I was.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5lqz1TmRLI

I mean, it's pretty good incentive not to violate one right?

Violate a restraining order, get atomized. Burnt Hand technique.
AdmiralTigerclaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-15, 22:59   Link #21222
Thunderbird
IS: Liar's Mask
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Excuse the poor students for not exactly taking pity on you there.
*sniff* MEANIE! jk jk. Yeah I guess you guys have it rough now...but consider it payback for making *our* lives hard throughout the year

Thunderbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-15, 23:05   Link #21223
deathcurse
Queen of Tragedy

Location: Place of rocks and trees, and trees and rocks...and water.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunderbird View Post
*sniff* MEANIE! jk jk. Yeah I guess you guys have it rough now...but consider it payback for making *our* lives hard throughout the year
*innocently* Making your lives hard? All we do is go to class, sit in our seats and go on Facebook while you lecture. Not disruptive at all, since the screen are facing towards us! You're the ones who give us exams in retribution for our thoughtfulness!
deathcurse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-15, 23:25   Link #21224
Thunderbird
IS: Liar's Mask
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathcurse View Post
*innocently* Making your lives hard? All we do is go to class, sit in our seats and go on Facebook while you lecture. Not disruptive at all, since the screen are facing towards us! You're the ones who give us exams in retribution for our thoughtfulness!
Well we made a deal at the beginning of the year: You all take notes (aka write down everything I say) or you all do homework. You all pass...or you all DIE ahahahahahaha!!!! *kof*kof*

Thunderbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-15, 23:47   Link #21225
Alavon
Worshipper of Nanoha...

Quote:
Well we made a deal at the beginning of the year: You all take notes (aka write down everything I say) or you all do homework. You all pass...or you all DIE ahahahahahaha!!!! *kof*kof*
Ah...don't be mean to your students, Thunderbird.
Alavon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-15, 23:50   Link #21226
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShinySword View Post
Oh dear.... Who wants to cut DKG open to get it back? And then glue Alavon back together. Anyone? Any volunteers at all? 'cause I'm positive his innards are acidic to the worst degree and I really don't wanna have to go in there.
Make way! I'm a doctor!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Trust me, the acid is the least of your worries.
I've had worse patients.

Tyranid hive fleets attack again this January!
Old 2009-12-15, 23:54   Link #21227
Dark Knight Gafgar
Dirty Bloody /b/tard

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShinySword View Post
Oh dear.... Who wants to cut DKG open to get it back? And then glue Alavon back together. Anyone? Any volunteers at all? 'cause I'm positive his innards are acidic to the worst degree and I really don't wanna have to go in there.
It's not so much the stomach acid as the ebola... but if you insist, I can probably return the most delicious rodent to you. I'm going to need some cake, however..... and a newspaper.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanya01 View Post
*Winces as Dark Knight Gafgar is beaten to a bloody pulp*
You mean I wasn't bleeding already?! Oh, Gafgar, you've most certainly let yourself get out of shape...!
Dark Knight Gafgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-16, 00:27   Link #21228
00-Raiser
Burst Mode
*Author

Send a message via AIM to 00-Raiser
Uh, let's get this thread back on track here. So here's a look at what I'm working on right now:

Spoiler for How the Nakajimas Saved Christmas preview:

Subaru is going to be waiting for me under my tree this Christmas, so I felt it fitting that I use her as the starting point. Also, for being my 2nd favourite character I've never written a fic that featured her predominately (except that one time I had her watching GaoGaiGar with Vice ).
Old 2009-12-16, 00:38   Link #21229
Nita
Ñe~

Quote:
At least you are not the daughter of a teacher who doesn't know how to use a computer properly and constantly needs your... how did she call it? oh yeah... your inhuman abilities to use Paint.

It sucks ;o; And yes, that's just me being emo about a really stupid thing. Ignore me, i'm probably drunk right now

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00-Raiser View Post
Uh, let's get this thread back on track here. So here's a look at what I'm working on right now:

Subaru is going to be waiting for me under my tree this Christmas, so I felt it fitting that I use her as the starting point. Also, for being my 2nd favourite character I've never written a fic that featured her predominately (except that one time I had her watching GaoGaiGar with Vice ).
LMAO! Do more!!! Now I can blame them for ruining my christmas...

Oh, and Raiser! I read the last bit of your series. "Mother" and "Separation" caught my attention. I don't really like drama, but I enjoyed them (though the second one was a bit too angsty for me )

Watcha lookin'?

Last edited by Nita; 2009-12-16 at 00:44. Reason: just read the short above xD
Nita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-16, 01:34   Link #21230
Solace
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

This isn't a place for random chatting. Keep on topic and take the chatter to private/profile messaging.
Old 2009-12-16, 10:49   Link #21231
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author

Send a message via AIM to RadiantBeam
Quote:

Does this mean that Subaru, Wendi, and Nove will have to be Santa Claus? I think the three of them are a little too thin and tall for it....

Though legit question, why would the three of them pummel someone to death? Subaru's been taught plenty of other methods for taking down a person without killing them, and I imagine it would be even more trouble for Wendi and Nove since they're on probabation and would probably suffer harsh consequences if they killed someone.
Old 2009-12-16, 11:58   Link #21232
Kaijo
Banned

Location: Somewhere over the rainbow, in a house dropped on an ugly, old woman.
Send a message via AIM to Kaijo Send a message via MSN to Kaijo
Quote:

Even though this is humor, I'd kinda echo not killing him, although your fic isn't finished. They could think they killed him, but a sufficient beating in the dark where people trip over things like tables and chairs, that leaves him with a broken leg and perhaps a good knock to his noggin would serve the purpose better.

That way, Santa can insist the girls make up for what they've done. Might also be some humor, as he forces one or more of the girls to wait on him hand and foot (essentially milking the injury and their guilt).

Just some random thoughts, up to you how you want to handle it...
Kaijo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-16, 13:01   Link #21233
00-Raiser
Burst Mode
*Author

Of course nobody actually got killed It's going to be pure comedy, of course. Well, it'll try to be, at least. I've never consider myself a funny person, so the humour might be hit or miss. I have a few key gags in mind, but they might only sound funny to me
Old 2009-12-16, 13:06   Link #21234
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author

Send a message via AIM to RadiantBeam
So it's less that they actually killed him and more that they assumed that they killed him?
Old 2009-12-16, 13:10   Link #21235
Dark Knight Gafgar
Dirty Bloody /b/tard

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadiantBeam View Post
So it's less that they actually killed him and more that they assumed that they killed him?
Yes. He'll regain consciousness near the end of the fic just in time to stumble into Cinque, who will then either finish the job or jump in his lap and ask for a pony.
Dark Knight Gafgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-16, 13:18   Link #21236
Nanya01
Left for TFF
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Nanya01
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Knight Gafgar View Post
Yes. He'll regain consciousness near the end of the fic just in time to stumble into Cinque, who will then either finish the job or jump in his lap and ask for a pony.
Cinque: ... *Jumps on Santa's lap* I have a Bonta-kun and a Bonta-san, can I have a real Bonta-kun to get into and pilot around?

My fics Due to certain things, I am not here, find me over on TFF.
Nanya01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-16, 13:21   Link #21237
Kaijo
Banned

Quote:
Of course nobody actually got killed It's going to be pure comedy, of course. Well, it'll try to be, at least. I've never consider myself a funny person, so the humour might be hit or miss. I have a few key gags in mind, but they might only sound funny to me
I figured as much, but just wanted to make sure. :P
Old 2009-12-16, 16:39   Link #21238
Kaijo
Banned

Okay, here is my Christmas fic for you all, since it doesn't look like I'll get to the fics that people want to see until sometime after Christmas. But I did manage to whip this up at work, over the course of a couple of days. Hope it entertains...

Spoiler for Vivio's Close Encounter of the Jolly Kind:
Old 2009-12-16, 16:45   Link #21239
spawnofthejudge
Explodes when thrown
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaijo View Post
Vivio's Close Encounter of the Jolly Kind
Hysterical!

Though there was one mood whiplash moment:

"demonstrating the main reason why she was still quite unwed"

That made me and .

Everything else was brilliant.
Old 2009-12-16, 16:46   Link #21240
00-Raiser
Burst Mode
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaijo View Post
Okay, here is my Christmas fic for you all, since it doesn't look like I'll get to the fics that people want to see until sometime after Christmas. But I did manage to whip this up at work, over the course of a couple of days. Hope it entertains...

Spoiler for Vivio's Close Encounter of the Jolly Kind:
Very well done *claps* It was cute and amusing and it even rhymed!

Tags
authorshipping, befriending, fanfiction, interactive fanfiction, nanoha