AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Old 2010-01-25, 21:34   Link #22561
deathcurse
Queen of Tragedy

Location: Place of rocks and trees, and trees and rocks...and water.
By the way, As All Good Things Must is now posted on Fanfiction.net.

Quote:
Originally Posted by isagrimorie View Post
Oops! See, I should read things more clearly before replying!
No problem : Like I said, I'm being slowly persuaded into writing a 3rd one
deathcurse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-25, 21:39   Link #22562
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author

Send a message via AIM to RadiantBeam
And now, ladies and gentlemen, the continuation to "It Only Hurts"! From Vivio's POV, perhaps a little more light-hearted and not as mind-screwy as Lutecia's section, but my brain is fried from three days of trying to finish pre-cal homework, so forgive me.

Corona and Lio, because the majority vote was in their favor.

Spoiler for Curiosity Killed:

Again, companion to "It Only Hurts", so obviously AU from my series. Also, somehow turned out longer than Lutecia's section.
Old 2010-01-25, 21:44   Link #22563
deathcurse
Queen of Tragedy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadiantBeam View Post
And now, ladies and gentlemen, the continuation to "It Only Hurts"! From Vivio's POV, perhaps a little more light-hearted and not as mind-screwy as Lutecia's section, but my brain is fried from three days of trying to finish pre-cal homework, so forgive me.

Corona and Lio, because the majority vote was in their favor.

Spoiler for Curiosity Killed:

Again, companion to "It Only Hurts", so obviously AU from my series. Also, somehow turned out longer than Lutecia's section.
Awkwardness! Now all Vivio needs is for Ein to drop by unannounced that night .... Nice nuances with Vivio's inner conflict .
Old 2010-01-25, 22:09   Link #22564
spawnofthejudge
Explodes when thrown
*IT Support

Beyond the Edge
Chapter Two: From the Com Room
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5651895/2/Beyond_the_Edge

Horace sighed. “Mercenaries; you all care about just one thing.”

“Staying afloat. How much are you donating to the cause today, sir?”
Old 2010-01-25, 22:46   Link #22565
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Satashi
@Deathcurse and RB

Because I like Daily Activity Logs so much, I spent a little time in photoshop to make Nanoha a pistol. Please excuse my laughable (lackof)skills in the program, I am just starting >.<

anyway, I can't wait for the next chapter! >/////<

Satashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-25, 22:48   Link #22566
deathcurse
Queen of Tragedy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satashi View Post
@Deathcurse and RB

Because I like Daily Activity Logs so much, I spent a little time in photoshop to make Nanoha a pistol. Please excuse my laughable (lackof)skills in the program, I am just starting >.<

Is that a laser sight at the top?
Old 2010-01-25, 22:57   Link #22567
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Satashi
Quote:
Originally Posted by deathcurse View Post
DAL!Nanoha: Actually, that's a bracket that lets me attach a mini mine-thrower to my gun.
DAL!Fate: I told you to take that off! It makes my insurance go up!
Satashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-25, 23:17   Link #22568
Thunderbird
IS: Liar's Mask
*Author

o.O Thats quite the backlog to read through

@Satashi: I </3 you for not letting me read AltS till the book is finished. Also the A/N on the VF story was pretty cool. Lots of us were on there-neato. "who helps me in ways that I can't even begin to express my gratitude" I am sure that is a complete falsehood...unless you count me picking on you a lot "help" but sure I'll take that

@Alavon: Nice fluffy story lolz. Poor Vivio must be thinking "I wish I couldn't hear them-I wish i couldnt hear them..."

@DC: Way to carry out the challenge! Wohoo! Very nice. Going to continue? I am sure that was all set up by our Harem mistress in order to set up the angst. It almost doesn't matter which view you go next on. Its still going to have angst (or else the harem mistress might scold you XD). But yeah i agree...why not from Vice just this once? Unless you want to finish the Subaru Arc first then start the Vice Arc. *looks around* if nothing else you can do a "what if" scenario and *shot*

*revives*

@Kaijo: well if Fate has the child she might be more inclined to reach the typical "Nanoha over-protectiveness" Either that or she might just want the child to be raised "opposite of how I was raised". Who knows. As for those magical scanners...our technology has a long way to go XD.

@RB: I hope you are enjoying all this chaos you have created you evil evil--*zapped* ok ok. Sounds like trouble for Vivio...shes in a newly found relationship but is still "unsure" hoo boy. I sense a little "battle to the death" for Vivio coming up soon if things keep going like this (but then again that's what you want isn't it?! ISNT IT?! XD)

For the rest of the posts, everything I wanted to say up to this point was covered by someone else. I'll find my way to jump in sooner next time...or hit the submit button faster XD

P.S. The Nanoha movie was nice...*dodges all the shots* I'll see which team is subbing it and try to grab a hold of it for you guys asap, but it might be slow seeing as my omiai is only several days away (someone shoot me )

Edit: @Raiser: I liked those stories haha. I finally finished reading them. ^.^b

Thunderbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-25, 23:17   Link #22569
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author

Quote:
@Deathcurse and RB

God help us if Nanoha actually ever got her hands on something like that in the Logs.
Old 2010-01-25, 23:55   Link #22570
00-Raiser
Burst Mode
*Author

Send a message via AIM to 00-Raiser
Well, it's been awhile since I wrote something for Life Goes On, much to Alavon's chagrin. The chapter I had started got derailed when Lutecia's new personality was releaved in Vivid, forcing me to wait until we get to see how much she's changed. I'm still waiting, which is why I haven't worked on it.

However, in light of a comment I made to her that I still feel guilty about and more recent events, I feel I owe it to Alavon to write something. Luckily some ideas had come to me, and here's one of them:

Spoiler for Lost and Found:
Old 2010-01-26, 00:01   Link #22571
Thunderbird
IS: Liar's Mask
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00-Raiser View Post
Well, it's been awhile since I wrote something for Life Goes On, much to Alavon's chagrin. The chapter I had started got derailed when Lutecia's new personality was releaved in Vivid, forcing me to wait until we get to see how much she's changed. I'm still waiting, which is why I haven't worked on it.

However, in light of a comment I made to her that I still feel guilty about and more recent events, I feel I owe it to Alavon to write something. Luckily some ideas had come to me, and here's one of them:

Nggggghhhh!!!! *ahem* My official statement: No WAY!!!

Thunderbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-26, 00:03   Link #22572
00-Raiser
Burst Mode
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunderbird View Post

Nggggghhhh!!!! *ahem* My official statement: No WAY!!!
... Is that a good thing or a bad thing?
Old 2010-01-26, 00:11   Link #22573
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author

Quote:

Ghost Nanoha has been spotted!
Old 2010-01-26, 00:12   Link #22574
deathcurse
Queen of Tragedy

From RB and myself....back into the month of January we go!

A few notes on this Log: It's a little bit shorter than usual, and the reason for the time skip is because we had an idea for a particular milestone in Nanoha and Fate's lives that we couldn't resist writing .

Warning: This chapter is lime-y. Please read at your own risk. The authors are not responsible for any nosebleeds that may result from reading. You have been warned .

Daily Activity Log of Officers F. Testarossa and N. Takamachi

Spoiler for Log #8: Jan-22:

By the way, I've re-numbered the Logs so that they're in the order of writing .
Spoiler for Logs Archive:

Last edited by deathcurse; 2010-03-04 at 01:25.
Old 2010-01-26, 00:49   Link #22575
deathcurse
Queen of Tragedy

I was hoping that someone would post something so that I wouldn't have to double-post, but oh well!

Quote:
@DC: Way to carry out the challenge! Wohoo! Very nice. Going to continue? I am sure that was all set up by our Harem mistress in order to set up the angst. It almost doesn't matter which view you go next on. Its still going to have angst (or else the harem mistress might scold you XD). But yeah i agree...why not from Vice just this once? Unless you want to finish the Subaru Arc first then start the Vice Arc. *looks around* if nothing else you can do a "what if" scenario and *shot*

*revives*
Yeah, I think the general opinion is to give Vice some POV time . And argh, my resistance to writing a 3rd short is being whittled down....

Quote:

Aw....SO NANOHA DIDN'T DIE! IT WAS ALL A CONSPIRACY! Or.....

Project F RETURNS!

........or ghost!Nanoha *grumbles*

Quote:
Originally Posted by spawnofthejudge View Post
Beyond the Edge
Chapter Two: From the Com Room
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5651895/2/Beyond_the_Edge

Horace sighed. “Mercenaries; you all care about just one thing.”

“Staying afloat. How much are you donating to the cause today, sir?”
Hm, it's interesting and has character, but I'm a little confused....where's Fate and Teana?
Old 2010-01-26, 01:00   Link #22576
Nita
Ñe~

Quote:
o.O Thats quite the backlog to read through
Ugh *looks at the number of pages* Not the best time I decided to take a break, it seems Well, gives me something to do...

Quote:

I don't know why, but reading this one made me feel happy, yet really really sad (in a good way, course, but don't ask me why). Must be the hour

I think I'll join Alavon. I like Fate/Yuuno because of you after all!

Quote:
From RB and myself....back into the month of January we go!

A few notes on this Log: It's a little bit shorter than usual, and the reason for the time skip is because we had an idea for a particular milestone in Nanoha and Fate's lives that we couldn't resist writing .

Warning: This chapter is lime-y. Please read at your own risk. The authors are not responsible for any nosebleeds that may result from reading. You have been warned .

Daily Activity Log of Officers F. Testarossa and N. Takamachi

Spoiler for Log #8: Jan-22:

By the way, I've re-numbered the Logs so that they're in the order of writing .
Spoiler for Logs Archive:
*Tries to move her body* Ow..

I think I barely managed to move my finger while reading this. Not to mention the laughs and nose- *shot* Your kept my still in my seat until I finished the last Log! I'll blame you guys if I can't move anymore!

Now, I'm really looking forward to this. Such a good way to end the day Oh, and thanks for posting the Logs Archive, I would have died trying to find them ^^
Nita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-26, 01:00   Link #22577
00-Raiser
Burst Mode
*Author

Quote:
Aw....SO NANOHA DIDN'T DIE! IT WAS ALL A CONSPIRACY! Or.....

Project F RETURNS!

........or ghost!Nanoha *grumbles*
There was a body! So anime law confirms that she is dead.

Fate already killed the Project F clone in the first (now second) story

But yes, this won't be the last you'll see of Ghost!Nanoha! The next idea I had is, oddly enough, inspired by Lucky Star!
Old 2010-01-26, 01:35   Link #22578
Tempy
Σ(。д°(o--(ಠ益ಠ )
*Author

Quote:
@Deathcurse and RB

You want to give Nanoha a competition quality IPSC race gun?

EDIT: An older STI International model, probably.

I suppose in it's lethal, the compensator helps reduce recoil, the reflex sight gives rapid target acquisition, the frame makes it lightweight, and the overall package is an extremely accurate pistol... but there's just too much for Nanoha to lug around as an active duty weapon. That thing is meant for sporting competitions. Plus, at over $2500 USD (up to $3500) per pistol, it's a bit expensive.

Though if Nanoha really has the money to burn, might I suggest the Springfield Professional? It is the choice pistol for the FBI Hostage Rescue Team, and it is far more appropriate than a race gun.

Quote:
Red dot reflex sight. No lasers.

EDIT2:

Ruining ideas and bursting bubbles. Ooooh yeah.

Last edited by Tempy; 2010-01-26 at 01:47. Reason: I am a terrible person :D
Tempy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-26, 07:24   Link #22579
Merctrin
Immi

*twitches* So, ah, instead of homework I ended up with a fic. It has no title as I'm terrible at naming things and something tells me I'll be editing this quite a bit when I wake up properly. Um... right. Yeah, that's about it.

Spoiler for Untitled Product of 4AM:

Spoiler for Notes of the Author:

Thanks for reading.
Merctrin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-26, 08:10   Link #22580
spawnofthejudge
Explodes when thrown
*IT Support

Quote:
Hm, it's interesting and has character, but I'm a little confused....where's Fate and Teana?
They'll show, I promise. They're even in the next chapter... but as they don't need nearly so much introduction as the crew of the Blur, I felt I'd give 'em two chapters to get settled first.

Tags
authorshipping, befriending, fanfiction, interactive fanfiction, nanoha