Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2016-04-24, 14:14   Link #521
LevelSeven

ch.141

well well well,
osamu is really annoying with his traps
unfortunatly it only is good in small places

but chika and her lead bullets are also a pain in the ass, the barriers cant stop them and as shooter osamu has the best chances to hit the slowed down target

kuga is boss like always XD
LevelSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-25, 01:19   Link #522
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Things are holding together quite nicely for Osamu's team here. Chika is creating an excellent source of pressure on both sides. It's hard to move on Osamu with him constantly using his trion for more wires and Chika able to get her shots in.

Not sure I agree with the plan on the other side with Kuga. Leaving the captain to go 1v1 with Kuga while you aim for Chika is giving up the match. Even assuming you can get to and take out Chika....you at best just leave the points to be split up between Osamu's team and the Katori squad. No chance Kakizaki lasts very long against Kuga. Then it's just a matter of time before Kuga races back to clean up the entire Kakizaki team.

It isn't a good situation regardless, but this plan won't work. I get that it looks like a lose/lose scenario. But are they basically just giving up and saying "well...let's at least get the 1 point from taking out Chika and that will be that?"
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
she will probably be able to snipe the neighbor when she saw someone despairing in the other world. Anger leads to resolution and not bullsh*t protag will. revenge is not empty but an outlet. A pure untainted white rose was dipped into blood red water.

I liked the approached of the author in being semi-realistic in development but the current situation is not an answer but a crutch that will get to her when they go to the other world but the problem here is, as long as they bail out. they will live. Unless or most likely, someone will discover a way to screw bail out technology, so someone will eventually die.
It's not a long term answer, but there is actually nothing wrong with a crutch in the short term. Ask someone who needs a crutch if a crutch is helpful, because they are. They don't have time for Chika to go through a long process of getting used to shooting people nor do they have time for Osamu to gradually develop his trion levels. They need to get on that ship ASAP.

Just have to be patient. Chika just got this tool to help her be more useful, she isn't going to dump it and start blasting people away within a couple chapters.
Old 2016-04-25, 01:46   Link #523
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
Things are holding together quite nicely for Osamu's team here. Chika is creating an excellent source of pressure on both sides. It's hard to move on Osamu with him constantly using his trion for more wires and Chika able to get her shots in.

Not sure I agree with the plan on the other side with Kuga. Leaving the captain to go 1v1 with Kuga while you aim for Chika is giving up the match. Even assuming you can get to and take out Chika....you at best just leave the points to be split up between Osamu's team and the Katori squad. No chance Kakizaki lasts very long against Kuga. Then it's just a matter of time before Kuga races back to clean up the entire Kakizaki team.
It's better than getting wiped out by Kuga without accomplishing anything. Besides, if Kakizaki fights defensively, he may last longer. And after the girl takes care of Chika, she can go get points off Osamu and Katori.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-25, 04:56   Link #524
Tenzen12

Yeah, Chika is a key player here. Chances to get Osamu are very slim as long as she is around. Chances for Kakizaki are higher this way though it's still troublesome position.
Old 2016-04-25, 14:30   Link #525
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
It's better than getting wiped out by Kuga without accomplishing anything. Besides, if Kakizaki fights defensively, he may last longer. And after the girl takes care of Chika, she can go get points off Osamu and Katori.
I'm not sure it is. If Kakizaki plays it defensively then what is stopping Kuga who is faster and more mobile than either of his opponents from falling back to take down that girl before she ever gets to Chika? Can have Chika pin down Kakizaki while Kuga quickly takes care of that problem. Once it becomes 1v1 then Kuga's ease of winning gets much higher with both opponents.

Seems like all they are doing is handing points over to Katori's squad. Without sniper support it's 3v1, she'll never get over to Osamu in time to take him out before Katori's squad does and then it's 3v1 against her when she arrives or 1v1 against Kuga after he takes out Kakizaki.
Old 2016-04-25, 14:41   Link #526
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
I'm not sure it is. If Kakizaki plays it defensively then what is stopping Kuga who is faster and more mobile than either of his opponents from falling back to take down that girl before she ever gets to Chika? Can have Chika pin down Kakizaki while Kuga quickly takes care of that problem. Once it becomes 1v1 then Kuga's ease of winning gets much higher with both opponents.
If that's what Yuuma does, then he goes after Chika while the girls tries to keep Yuuma occupied.

Quote:
Seems like all they are doing is handing points over to Katori's squad. Without sniper support it's 3v1, she'll never get over to Osamu in time to take him out before Katori's squad does and then it's 3v1 against her when she arrives or 1v1 against Kuga after he takes out Kakizaki.
A very weakened 3 already. It's not great, but it's the best available, and the important thing is to score points anyway. If things go well, they can hope to net between 1 and 4 points.

(Which makes me think - the best thing for Yuuma to do is probably to finish off his opponent and go help Osamu. Let Chika be taken out and try to get everyone.) Final score would be maybe 8-1-1?
Old 2016-04-25, 20:07   Link #527
FateAnomaly

Don't they have a don't let Chika be "killed" policy? I think they would have planned for when someone goes after Chika. It would not be a straightforward task considering all the traps and planning they have done.
FateAnomaly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-26, 07:35   Link #528
Sykosis

Yeah no, Kakizaki isn't going to last long literally singlehanded against Yuma.

Everything is still going according to Osamu's keikaku. Fuck, it must be so annoying for Katori, to have her whole team stalled by Osamu (with cover fire from Chika).

How many Golden Osamu's do we have so far? (Every 50 scenes/instances of Osamu without a sweat drop = 1 Golden Osamu)
Sykosis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-26, 09:47   Link #529
LevelSeven

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sykosis View Post
Everything is still going according to Osamu's keikaku. Fuck, it must be so annoying for Katori, to have her whole team stalled by Osamu (with cover fire from Chika).
is this maybe the "growing up" story about a big bad villian ?
he only needs to become a lot more experienced, and a lot better in basically anything that involves fighting than he would be Aizen 2.0
Old 2016-04-26, 10:53   Link #530
Dragon_Slayer_X

Osamu needs to do the Villian in Glasses pose more often.

It's actually satisfying to see him grow up and be awesome after all that suffering.
Dragon_Slayer_X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-26, 11:41   Link #531
p-kun

Next week is end-of-volume chapter, so we'll have a dramatic chapter. Either T-2 will win in a clean sweep, Osamu will score his first solo point, or Katori/Kakizaki will have a turn around. Either way, the faster this round ends, the better it'll be, because there's no need to drag things around when we know T-2 will win in a land slide.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sykosis View Post
How many Golden Osamu's do we have so far? (Every 50 scenes/instances of Osamu without a sweat drop = 1 Golden Osamu)
Someone counted that we had 59 sweatless Osamu by end of vol 6. So assuming 10 sweatless Osamu per volume, we should have 3 Golden Osamus by now. We might have 1 golden Osamu from this round alone.
p-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-26, 13:53   Link #532
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon_Slayer_X View Post
Osamu needs to do the Villian in Glasses pose more often.

It's actually satisfying to see him grow up and be awesome after all that suffering.
Not that awesome. The opponents are not very strong teams, and have no snipers of their own.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FateAnomaly View Post
Don't they have a don't let Chika be "killed" policy? I think they would have planned for when someone goes after Chika. It would not be a straightforward task considering all the traps and planning they have done.
Well, they want her to stop thinking of herself as a sacrificial pawn, but she should learn to defend her own life. That's the whole point of her being a fighter.

And even without Yuuma, she should have a few options. Including simply bailing out if she can't pin down the girl, though running would probably be more profitable. Hopefully she can use Osamu's strings to get an advantage when escaping.
Old 2016-04-26, 14:57   Link #533
LevelSeven

Quote:
Hopefully she can use Osamu's strings to get an advantage when escaping.
she isnt really agile :/

if i was chika i would simply take always two shield triggers with myself, the other things will be snipers,
with her immense trion someone shouldhave already told her that shecan wipe out any team on her own simply by using shield and shooter triggers

but it isnt her personality to shoot at people but why neglecting the shield option?
Old 2016-04-26, 17:02   Link #534
Tenzen12

Quote:

Well, they want her to stop thinking of herself as a sacrificial pawn, but she should learn to defend her own life. That's the whole point of her being a fighter.
Her position is sniper, be sneaky (and occasionally destroy city district) THAT'S whole point of her being fighter, CqC is not.
Old 2016-04-26, 23:18   Link #535
Dragon_Slayer_X

Quote:
Not that awesome. The opponents are not very strong teams, and have no snipers of their own.
Compared to Osamu's experience and abilities, they are still strong though......but they still managed to turn one advantage into dominating their opponents. Having only a sniper won't really affect much.......just ask Ninomiya Squad. It depends on the sniper's abilities and how well can he/she support his allies.

Also i didn't mean so awesome that Osamu will be able to go up against anyone now. This time he is actually looking confident, holding off the stronger team with sniper support and traps, not worrying about himself being able to do nothing at all and doing his job well.
Dragon_Slayer_X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-27, 01:24   Link #536
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
Her position is sniper, be sneaky (and occasionally destroy city district) THAT'S whole point of her being fighter, CqC is not.
I'm referring to the conversation they had when she joined Border and decided to make her a fighter rather than an operator.

And even as a sniper, she must still be able to defend her life. Even if it's just by running away.
Old 2016-04-27, 09:34   Link #537
KBTKaiser

For that conversation, Chika opted to fight instead of being an operator on grounds of wanting to personally get her brother and friend back.

So, anyone ready for the moment Chika decides to point blank someone with the Lead Ibis?
KBTKaiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-01, 13:15   Link #538
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBTKaiser View Post
For that conversation, Chika opted to fight instead of being an operator on grounds of wanting to personally get her brother and friend back.
Irrelevant. The operator also goes to the Neighborhood.

We didn't actually hear Chika's thoughts, but Yuuma specifically pushed for her to be a fighter because of:
- her trionic potential
- her need to defend herself against kidnapping Neighbors.
Old 2016-05-04, 03:55   Link #539
Tenzen12

Mutual kill, huh. Pretty nice moveof Kakizaki here, but even though it did make Takakoma situation worse, his own team is in even worse shape (and third team is still in full power).

I just hope Yuuma will not stand after this.
Old 2016-05-04, 04:57   Link #540
LevelSeven

T2 is now needed to work on their own

i love how the author does the story telling and puts his characters in all kinds of outcomes of a fight,

now osamu and chika are longer on the battlefield than kuga, it was some awesome move of the captain, even kugas experience didnt allow him to excape from that :O

now lets see how far osamu and chika will manage to go, maybe even winning the whole battle? right now it is 4 vs 2, chika needs to defeat the girl who comes closer and still help osamu...

and osamu cant stay out of the battle for a long time, his trion will be empthy if he keeps stalling for time :/

Tags
action, shounen stargate