AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-06-29, 17:11   Link #1961
BPHaru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
*woosh*

I asked not for more NanoFate fanservice. I asked for proof that the possibility of something going on between Nanoha and Yuuno has been negated. Clearly you have none.
Besides of being stated that Yuuno's feelings for Nanoha are "friendship" and that he and Nanoha will support their relationship and family with Fate? Yeah, I have none. If you want to keep believing that Megami isn't canon, and that Nanoha and Fate being paired with other characters is likely to happen, you're free to do so.

Cuídense y sigan sonriendo
Old 2009-06-29, 17:14   Link #1962
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Nanoha and Fate's relationship is also repeatedly stated to be one of 'friendship.' Doesn't stop you from claiming there is more behind it, does it?

I believe Megami is canon. However, you have yet to give me that proof you said you had. 'A rumor in the base' is no proof that nothing is going on between Nanoha and Yuuno. Hell, Nanoha's best friends seem to believe there is something going on between Nanoha and Yuuno, between them or some random gits, who's the more reliable source?
Old 2009-06-29, 17:20   Link #1963
BPHaru

Quote:
Nanoha and Fate's relationship are also repeatedly stated to be one of 'friendship.' Doesn't stop you from claiming there is more behind it, does it?
No, it has never been stated that Nanoha and Fate are only friends, and that they feelings are only friendship. Not as happens with Yuuno.

Quote:
I believe Megami is canon. However, you have yet to give me that proof you said you had. 'A rumor in the base' is no proof that nothing is going on between Nanoha and Yuuno.
What rumor? That's general knowledge and I doubt that you missed something like that if you go to this forum and to 4chan.

Quote:
Hell, Nanoha's best friends seem to believe there is something going on between Nanoha and Yuuno, between them or some random gits, who's the more reliable source?
After Strikers no one seems to think so, they have only focused the appearances of Yuuno to show his support to Nanoha and Fate and to show that there is nothing between him and Nanoha. It was a logical course of action in my opinion, to fix the mistake they did during the episode 8 now that they decided to go strong for the yuri route, both for NanoFate and Subaru/Teana.

I don't care if you want that Yuuno appears suddenly to destroy the beautiful relationship of Nanoha and Fate, and the caring family they have formed with Vivio thanks to their hard work. I won't try to convince you that that's not likely going to happen since I know that it's pointless to try to convince you.
Old 2009-06-29, 17:22   Link #1964
spawnofthejudge
Explodes when thrown
*IT Support

Quote:
*woosh*
Jeez, a show, popcorn and a breeze! Is this paradise?

*munch*

I know! I'll make s'mores!
Old 2009-06-29, 17:25   Link #1965
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author

Send a message via AIM to RadiantBeam
Quote:
Originally Posted by spawnofthejudge View Post
Jeez, a show, popcorn and a breeze! Is this paradise?

*munch*

I know! I'll make s'mores!
*perks up*

S'mores? Where are the s'mores?

Can I have some?
Old 2009-06-29, 17:47   Link #1966
Nagumo
Random Translator

Jesus... Everyone take a breather for a day or two. You guys are way too emotionally invested in fictional anime characters.

Remember, it doesn't matter if they're together or not. Enjoy the show in your own damn way.
Old 2009-06-29, 17:57   Link #1967
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nagumo View Post
Jesus... Everyone take a breather for a day or two. You guys are way too emotionally invested in fictional anime characters.
Its a combination of annoyance at Haru's constant disrespect for others opinions and interjections at the slightest speculation of something that might ever so slightly incriminate NanoFate (ever so often my tolerance for this reaches its limits), boredom, and discovering the joy of using Haru-logic against Haru.

I notice he hasn't replied to that one yet, by the way. I guess he recognizes his own weaponry.

It was fun to discover Haru is still as afraid of Yuuno as ever.

*adjusts army hat* Back to the office, lads. We must analyze the new data and plan the next skirmish.
Old 2009-06-29, 17:59   Link #1968
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author

Hence why I enjoy watching Keroko go at it with Haru. Always entertaining.
Old 2009-06-29, 18:05   Link #1969
BPHaru

Quote:
It was fun to discover Haru is still as afraid of Yuuno as ever.
You're the one trying to force relationships ignoring canon here. But as I said I won't try to make you change your opinion, and you're free to believe that a character will come to destroy whatever relationship you want.

Quote:
and discovering the joy of using Haru-logic against Haru.
But you did it wrong all the times. Maybe on purpose to make me look bad.
Old 2009-06-29, 18:12   Link #1970
spawnofthejudge
Explodes when thrown
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by BPHaru View Post
You're the one trying to force relationships ignoring canon here. But as I said I won't try to make you change your opinion, and you're free to believe that a character will come to destroy whatever relationship you want.

But you did it wrong all the times. Maybe on purpose to make me look bad.
Old 2009-06-29, 18:12   Link #1971
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author

Quote:
Okay, I actually have something to say to this, because now I'm starting to get a little annoyed.

NanoFate is not canon, it never was canon, and it will never be canon unless the show does something truly concrete to suggest otherwise (and I'm not talking about raising Vivio here; Vivio is raised by a lot of people, and Fate is no more significant to her than Yuuno or Zafira). Your claims to otherwise are based off nothing but fan interpretation and how you see the series, which easily differs from how others see the series.

And please, for the love of all that's holy, enough with the Yuuno hate. The man has a fair shot at Nanoha just like Fate, don't disregard him just because StrikerS put him on the sidelines.

And this is why I never bother with debating!
Old 2009-06-29, 18:15   Link #1972
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
But as I said I won't try to make you change your opinion
If that was really the truth, then you wouldn't be replying to me. Or anyone holding a different idea of romance in Nanoha, for that matter. Actions speak louder then words. And your actions show a constant urge to change peoples opinions.

And since I treat others as they treat me, as long as you continue to impose your opinion to others, I will reply in kind.
Old 2009-06-29, 18:16   Link #1973
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author

Quote:
And since I treat others as they treat me, as long as you continue to impose your opinion to others, I will reply in kind.
Truer words were never spoken.

*munches on popcorn* Back to the sidelines for me, then.
Old 2009-06-29, 18:22   Link #1974
BPHaru

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadiantBeam View Post
NanoFate is not canon, it never was canon, and it will never be canon unless the show does something truly concrete to suggest otherwise
I have been saying this the whole thread. NanoFate isn't canon, it's only highly implied and assumed by most fans.

Quote:
(and I'm not talking about raising Vivio here; Vivio is raised by a lot of people, and Fate is no more significant to her than Yuuno or Zafira). Your claims to otherwise are based off nothing but fan interpretation and how you see the series, which easily differs from how others see the series.
No, you're wrong, Nanoha and Fate raised Vivio together as a family, this has been stated several times in canon material, they were helped by other people, but the main roles are of they.
By chance I have something here. If you think that this material isn't canon, you're free to do so.

Quote:
And please, for the love of all that's holy, enough with the Yuuno hate.
I suppose that this is mainly fault of people who tried to pair him with Nanoha or Fate.

Quote:
The man has a fair shot at Nanoha just like Fate, don't disregard him just because StrikerS put him on the sidelines.
We disregard him because of what has been canonically stated about their relationships. If you think that he can go back and suddenly fall in love with Nanoha, and that Nanoha will break with Fate and fall for Yuuno, well that's possible, but highly unprovable.
Old 2009-06-29, 18:29   Link #1975
spawnofthejudge
Explodes when thrown
*IT Support

Quote:
I suppose that this is mainly fault of people who tried to pair him with Nanoha or Fate.
Uh, no. No shifting blame. You pile the hate on Yuuno, then blame the people who like him? That's like punching someone and telling them it's their fault 'cause their ugly.
Old 2009-06-29, 18:37   Link #1976
BPHaru

Quote:
Originally Posted by spawnofthejudge View Post
Uh, no. No shifting blame. You pile the hate on Yuuno, then blame the people who like him? That's like punching someone and telling them it's their fault 'cause their ugly.
Liking him doesn't mean that you should go and deny what a very significant part of the fanbase like the most about their favorite series. This is a very delicate subject, especially considering how our society see the homosexuality, and how some people can relate to it.
Old 2009-06-29, 18:41   Link #1977
Nagumo
Random Translator

Oh god, please don't play the 'oppressed minority' card here. That isn't the damn issue we're discussing here, we're not saying the homosexual couples should not raise children or not get married or some such thing.

The issue here is that you constantly respond to any and all posts with Yuuno and Nanoha in it and preach how NanoFate is the OTP down everyone's throat. You also constantly imply it is canon and when confronted that it's not canon, you backtrack to proclaim that it's not canon and never implied it was.

You respond, literally, to every single post with Yuuno and Nanoha in it. It's in fact rather creepy.
Old 2009-06-29, 18:46   Link #1978
BPHaru

Quote:
The issue here is that you constantly respond to any and all posts with Yuuno and Nanoha in it and preach how NanoFate is the OTP down everyone's throat. You also constantly imply it is canon and when confronted that it's not canon, you backtrack to proclaim that it's not canon and never implied it was.
I never stated that it's canon. Or at least not in the last two years. I have only said that their romantic relationship is highly implied and assumed by most part of the fanbase.
Old 2009-06-29, 18:54   Link #1979
Nagumo
Random Translator

Then Haru, you agree that NanoFate is not an official couple? You like to think that it could become official?

Good, then you also assume that YuunoNanoha is also not an official couple and that you should not at all feel intimidated if people begin to speculate the possibility of it becoming official.

And you're ignoring the issue here. You respond to every single post that has Yuuno and Nanoha in it. Don't deny it, we have pages and pages of you constantly harping about how NanoFate is the only 'logical' and 'popular' pairing that is assumed to be official.
Old 2009-06-29, 19:02   Link #1980
BPHaru

Quote:
Then Haru, you agree that NanoFate is not an official couple? You like to think that it could become official?
That depends of what you consider "official". Their relationship has been used for plot purposes since Strikers, but then again it's not stated directly either.

Quote:
Good, then you also assume that YuunoNanoha is also not an official couple and that you should not at all feel intimidated if people begin to speculate the possibility of it becoming official.
Those posts usually show people with no accurate information like "Yuuno is a father for Vivio, he still has feelings for Nanoha and Fate isn't in the way because she's only a sister for Vivio and she left them". People now seems to be better informed that's why he hasn't been mentioned here in a while. Except now.

Quote:
we have pages and pages of you constantly harping about how NanoFate is the only 'logical' and 'popular' pairing that is assumed to be official.
It's popular from the fanbase point of view, and is logical from the plot and commercial point of view, so I think that that should be accurate.
Closed Thread