AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2011-08-25, 01:02   Link #181
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

That's fifteen. O.o What happened to Earth's 12 last soldiers?
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-25, 01:11   Link #182
Fluegel

I don't remember anything about that. That was just someone probably shitting up a translation. The only 12 anything was the 12 apostles.

-Koichi
-John
-Tonio

die during the intro. Darry and Lars not until the 1st stage

If you don't want to count Stella, then that could be 12. However, Hulk Hogan by which I mean Frank was all the way in New York, so that'd really only be 11, or 14 of you can't the opening scene members. Either way nothing really works out to 12.

The whole 12 thing always did sound stupid. Even if they did kill the aliens humanity would have been extinct anyways if there were no females. All that'd be left for PSS is find some tube socks or go gay and wait out the rest of your lives.
Fluegel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-25, 04:19   Link #183
scr
my sides are in orbit

"You killed my girlfriend!"
"Why won't you love me daddy?!"
"Fight BRS, for everlasting peace! memory!" ;_;

Yeah. Also, damn, it seems that BRS has the mojo of "attracting mentally unbalanced girls".
If there's a Final Fantasy game that I must put my personal seal of disapproval on, it's Crisis Core. I mean, just look at how this Genesis Rhapsodos dude is raping the canon. It's bad. As in, fanfiction bad.
scr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-25, 09:29   Link #184
Fluegel

Nana just has abandonment issues. Which were clearly wrong because Gibson clearly loved both Stella and Nana.
Old 2011-08-25, 10:43   Link #185
Fluegel

Alternate costumes

Bunny, School, AND Swimsuit? Triple CALLED IT.

Old 2011-08-25, 11:04   Link #186
Shadow5YA

So I'm playing the game right now and I'm not sure how to feel about Maaya's Sakamoto's portrayal of Stella. Stella sounds gentle... like a lost lamb. I suppose it makes sense when all she did in the beginning missions was to agree to what she was told and get lost in her memories, but I expected a little more enthusiasm when she got closer to the PSS crew to the point where she started making jokes with them and started fighting the apostles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluegel View Post

The whole 12 thing always did sound stupid. Even if they did kill the aliens humanity would have been extinct anyways if there were no females. All that'd be left for PSS is find some tube socks or go gay and wait out the rest of your lives.
Obviously the solution is to make a child with Stella.

Anyway, if we look at the number 12, this game is definitely incomplete since Stella definitely did not fight 12 apostles.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-25, 11:49   Link #187
Fluegel

Maya's portrayal is perfect for her. People keep thinking she's going to act like some sort of silent emo badass, but they're forgetting that Stella is not that type of BRS.

And we've known that the other 6 were already dead.

As to the Better end, after your 1st run, certain missions will now ? mark on them. This means they can be redone to secure the canon route.

For instance, Mission 2 in San Francisco gives you an option, to either fight or not to, but if you do (chose bottom) 2 of the PSS members, Darry and Lars that were supposed to die now live. (My "Better End" progress bar also went up)

And In New York Mission 1, you just go around talking to the PSS members, not really a mission. But now the 2 former dead guys are there, and Lars triggered a new scene when he gives Stella a teddy bear he found in the truck which triggered flash backs, and the progress bar went up.

The game definiflty has more replay value, and Bunny BRS has a nice ass. There I said it.
Old 2011-08-25, 12:31   Link #188
Shadow5YA

What happens to the grey old man apostle that was sitting in that lair of apostles? I haven't fought him yet and from what you've said it doesn't look like you had to confront him either.

Also, Bunny BRS? There's a bunny costume too?

As for "The Game", I think there's some prophecy set up in the series that determines the the fate of the world and its death/rebirth, much like how .hack//IMOQ had the Epitaph of Twilight explaining the Eight Phases.
Old 2011-08-25, 13:04   Link #189
Fluegel

I posted Bunny Stella in my earlier post. And there's 6 stages

San Francisco: Mii
New YAWK: Mzza
Moscow: Dumb and Dumber
Japan/Mt.Fuji or whatever it's called: The green guy
Tokyo/City eater: DFC Bunny loli
Moon: Saha in Mission 1 and Double Rock Shooter in M2.
Old 2011-08-25, 13:16   Link #190
Shadow5YA

Can you explain to me what the requirements are to get the bottom left medal in Stage 2 Records? I think it's number 2.

I'm currently on Stage 3 mission 2. I have all the medals shown in Stage 1, while 13-16 are still are Unknown. for Stage 2, medals 1-11 are shown, but number 2 at the bottom left is still greyed out, so I'm guessing that I missed something.
Old 2011-08-25, 14:02   Link #191
Fluegel

That's Safe Driver.

Beat 3 driving sections without taking damage.
Old 2011-08-25, 14:06   Link #192
Shadow5YA

Quote:
That's Safe Driver.

FFFFFFFFFFF--

This will take me all day.

Also, are the ones I listed as not visible and still unknown left for the Better End route, or are there some obscure requirements I still missed?
Old 2011-08-25, 14:14   Link #193
Fluegel

There are other missions aside from the story and free hunting missions. But they won't start to unlock until after you clear the game.

Just got the canon end. Overall it's exactly the same, only Nana survives. It also unlocked a shit load of art work in the gallery.

Weapons, Nana's included. (Gun and Sword), enemies, and outfits.
Old 2011-08-25, 14:24   Link #194
Shadow5YA

Wait... so the PSS guys who survived still just die later on anyway? What's the point in that?
Old 2011-08-25, 14:34   Link #195
Fluegel

The point is that Lars found the teddy bear in the trailer, and gave it to Stella which is what started the canon end. That bear is literally the key to Stella and Nana not being a bitch.

Took some screens of the gallery.

Old 2011-08-25, 16:22   Link #196
scr
my sides are in orbit

Quote:
That's Safe Driver.

OK, now I've lost it.
If there's a Final Fantasy game that I must put my personal seal of disapproval on, it's Crisis Core. I mean, just look at how this Genesis Rhapsodos dude is raping the canon. It's bad. As in, fanfiction bad.
scr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-25, 17:59   Link #197
Fluegel

I KNOW I CAN KILL.

Old 2011-08-25, 18:41   Link #198
Shadow5YA

This Safe Driver medal is bullshit. One messup near the end and I have to redo the entire course.
Old 2011-08-25, 19:17   Link #199
Fluegel

I have up on the son of a bitch. The skills not even worth it. MAYBE if it was a costume, but it's not worth it.
Old 2011-08-25, 19:25   Link #200
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Wow excellent Alternate costumes there

Do you have the full image of this?
Quote:
Also ANN news on BRS the game localization

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/inte...e-game-license