AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Sword Art Online

Notices

Old 2013-02-13, 03:05   Link #3401
Tusjecht
Anomaly / 矛盾存在

Well, you can't prosecute someone for an in-game action, can you? In law it's a legal claim that they simply didn't know.

And, the law at that point, IIRC, still does not recognise the virtual world as a second reality. They could only convict Kayaba in absentia of killing the 4000 people and holding 10000 against their will.
Tusjecht is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-13, 03:40   Link #3402
Rageth
Certified Degenerate

Also, we're told that they didn't have access to Guild data, or even who were Red or Orange players.. they only figured that out through players who gave names and such...
Rageth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-13, 04:50   Link #3403
orpheus2
Pleased to Meet You

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rageth View Post
Also, we're told that they didn't have access to Guild data, or even who were Red or Orange players.. they only figured that out through players who gave names and such...
Which gives us more to worry about considering LC is not the only psychopathic PK guild of SAO. However, we may get lucky that the other PKers will stay quiet and not act out like LC.
Old 2013-02-13, 05:18   Link #3404
Tusjecht
Anomaly / 矛盾存在

Or maybe they just stayed quiet and kept on killing...in-game.

From 2D to 3D, I imagine it takes a certain amount of will to actually kill.

Those who killed as a hobby in SAO are bound to have to seek to fulfil their desires in other games.

PK-ing in other games won't kill people anymore, so for all you know, the ex-PKers just bought new games and kept killing.
Old 2013-02-13, 06:05   Link #3405
Rageth
Certified Degenerate

Quote:
Originally Posted by tusjecht View Post
Or maybe they just stayed quiet and kept on killing...in-game.

From 2D to 3D, I imagine it takes a certain amount of will to actually kill.

Those who killed as a hobby in SAO are bound to have to seek to fulfil their desires in other games.

PK-ing in other games won't kill people anymore, so for all you know, the ex-PKers just bought new games and kept killing.
That's... not bound to last =|

Maybe with some people, it's an excellent substitute...
But LC isn't likely to be the only guild with members who want to experience true murder again.
Rageth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-17, 14:34   Link #3406
Shinon

volume 11 finished on tap's blog hooorey :P
Old 2013-02-17, 14:41   Link #3407
Thunderheaddope

Does anyone know if they are making a new season for sao?
Or a crossover season?
News was speculated to come out today (2/17/13 for japan) so does anyone know?
Thunderheaddope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-17, 16:34   Link #3408
Sasukeuzi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinon View Post
volume 11 finished on tap's blog hooorey :P
You are a life saver. never knew the existence of this blog lol. i was getting tired of waiting on Baka-tsuki. theyre only fast with Toaru Majutsu no Index
Sasukeuzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-17, 16:39   Link #3409
Seitsuki
Onee!

If you're dissatisfied with the TL speed of people who are doing it for free and and are under no obligation whatsoever to continue doing so you could always, y'know, learn the language yourself.

No? Be grateful with what you get.
Old 2013-02-17, 16:42   Link #3410
Tusjecht
Anomaly / 矛盾存在

Spoiler for Administrator:

Is there anyone else who is also having a 'shit brix' moment just imagining this?
Old 2013-02-17, 20:59   Link #3411
sky black swordman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunderheaddope View Post
Does anyone know if they are making a new season for sao?
Or a crossover season?
News was speculated to come out today (2/17/13 for japan) so does anyone know?
Well there has been no announcement about a SAO season 2, yet. The chances are high that SAO will get a season 2.

Hmm, well there is a youtuber that made a video about an announcement that supposed to come out today. However, from the the users comments there has been nothing so far.
Old 2013-02-18, 00:09   Link #3412
kyp275
Meh

SAO sold too well for there to not be a season 2, the real question is when it'll be.
kyp275 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-18, 00:15   Link #3413
Javiersansano

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyp275 View Post
SAO sold too well for there to not be a season 2, the real question is when it'll be.
the problem is the events of the LN tit would cover... I don't know how much episodes could GGO generate... assuming they produce 12 ep. from GGO, the which evetnds would be covered in the remaining 12?
Javiersansano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-18, 01:40   Link #3414
DarkJak2050

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javiersansano View Post
the problem is the events of the LN tit would cover... I don't know how much episodes could GGO generate... assuming they produce 12 ep. from GGO, the which evetnds would be covered in the remaining 12?
After the Phantom Bullet arc, there's the sidestory "Caliber" and that happens shortly after Phantom Bullet. Then after that, there's Mother's Rosario. It can end there, but there's a problem; Mother's Rosario ending gives off a large sense that the story continues from there. It's like that it ends in the middle of a transition that'll leave the viewers hanging big time. A transition that goes into the Alicization arc.

I guess, we'll have to wait until that arc is done. And I heard that the Alicization arc is the final arc, correct me if I'm wrong.

Basically, I think we'll have to wait until the Light Novels are done for another season.
DarkJak2050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-18, 01:57   Link #3415
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

S2 probably GGO+MR+Caliber and other SS+Anime OG if needed. that enough for 2 cour. MR ending does give "To be continue" feeling but at same time studio can easily change it to "Our life continue" type ending.

quite frankly I wondering if they manage to animate UW. only thing it possible to animate that arc is by series of OVA or 4 cour anime

RRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-18, 02:58   Link #3416
Hell_ping
一刀繚乱

For the 535th time, do not upload SAO v11 onto BT. Let Tap do so on his own. The one hosted on BT is the edited version. If you want the standard TL version, just go to Tap's blog.
Hell_ping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-18, 04:13   Link #3417
Tusjecht
Anomaly / 矛盾存在

If you can count the number of editing attempts, you must have a lot of time, or...

...the lazy person got serious.
Old 2013-02-18, 06:06   Link #3418
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

So does this mean Kirito, and probably Eugeo, gained some experience points from Humbert and Raios? Cardinal did say that killing humans would have brought a greater increase in authority level to Quinella if not for the ingrained taboo of not injuring others. Though that probably means that they'll have an easier time using/holding their swords.
Otherwise, great read with a serious cliffhanger. Thanks for the hard work.
belatkuro is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-18, 06:23   Link #3419
Tusjecht
Anomaly / 矛盾存在

That might include Ronie and Tieze as well, since even Selka gained exp when she was bound and tied.
Old 2013-02-18, 06:57   Link #3420
Javiersansano

It might be even better if Alicization is made into 1 hour OVAs... because such an arc deserves the animation quality and budget of a OVA project... I mean, after watching Unicorn, I realized that the best quality comes from OVAS and movies.
Javiersansano is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, harem, kirito, non-harem, possible harem, romance, shounen, tragedy, virtual reality