AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

View Poll Results: Favourite F/sn Character Poll (Multiple Choice allowed!)
Emiya Kiritsugu 52 5.36%
Emiya Shirou 190 19.59%
Saber 577 59.48%
Tohsaka Rin 477 49.18%
Archer 443 45.67%
Ilyasviel "Ilya" von Einzbern 229 23.61%
Berzerker 31 3.20%
Matou Sakura 121 12.47%
Matou Shinji 13 1.34%
Rider 197 20.31%
Kuzuki Souichirou 17 1.75%
Caster 85 8.76%
Assassin 112 11.55%
Kotomine Kirei 38 3.92%
Lancer 124 12.78%
Gilgamesh 165 17.01%
Fuji Nee (Fujimura Taiga) 65 6.70%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 970. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2006-05-31, 15:16   Link #21
npal
I desire Tomorrow!

Hmm...

Ok people, Illya is a VERY nice character, she's cute, she can be evil, she can go into "Onii-chan" mode, she had the most savage, gigantic Servant, she has a refined taste, she moves like a queen, she can dance like a world-class ballerina and her voice is sweet and entrancing She has a way with everyone You don't want to be on her bad side, cause you know what the brute's gonna do to you

Illya loves you, Onii-chan

DISCLAIMER: This is NOT campaigning
Old 2006-05-31, 15:21   Link #22
ChainLegacy
廉頗

I voted for Archer, Shirou, and Lancer. Archer and Shirou just have the most badass powers... They can image sicksauce weapons. Lancer for the shallow reason that he is Irish :P.
ChainLegacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-31, 15:21   Link #23
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by npal
Hmm...

Ok people, Illya is a VERY nice character, she's cute, she can be evil, she can go into "Onii-chan" mode, she had the most savage, gigantic Servant, she has a refined taste, she moves like a queen, she can dance like a world-class ballerina and her voice is sweet and entrancing She has a way with everyone You don't want to be on her bad side, cause you know what the brute's gonna do to you

no its not campaigning its just brain washing...*turns zombie mode* "yes master!" *clicks button to vote for ilya*

i have a million good points to talk about saber but if i do that it will just fill the whole page

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-31, 15:33   Link #24
Varion
殲滅天使

Send a message via AIM to Varion Send a message via MSN to Varion
Quote:
Hmm...

Considering all you're really doing is outlining why you like her, it actually isn't

See, clever. Shame all her brute's going to do is push up daisies right now though
Varion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-31, 15:41   Link #25
LCeh

I voted for Saber, Rin and Archer.

Saber- She is cute, naive, but she has a great heart. She is definitely a heroine, although Shirou is trying to change that.

Rin- She is cool and collected on the outside, but she is a very nice person on the inside. She is also very pretty. I can say more, but I think that's enough for now.

Archer- His lines when he used UBW were so cool, just those alone earn him a spot.
LCeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-31, 15:44   Link #26
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

Voted for:

Rin - Oh yeah, her 'dere dere' side in the anime annoyed me to no end, since it was what put a stop to what I wanted the most: a deathmatch between her and Shirou ala Basilisk (although it didn't technically happen even there).

Still, I love her 'tsun tsun' side. Kick-ass, much?

Sakura - You know what they say, it's the shy and quiet ones are the wildest ones in bed.

Archer - for being the only character in the first half of the show who actually thought things realistically. Between Emiya's idealistic rants and Rin's wishy washy attittude, Archer was the only reason why the first half was bearable.

Emiya - Sure, in the anime he likes Saber, but I'm not going to hold it against him. I voted for him because he isn't spitting anymore of that 'hero of justice' crap, all of which drove me this close >-< to quitting the show.

And hey, one can always hope he'll see the light *cough*Rin*cough* or that the opposition dies or goes away ala Tsukihime. (No offense meant Saber fans :P)

EDIT: Wonder how long Rin's lead over Saber would hold out? Back then I wasn't surprised Rin had the lead for a couple of weeks, since Rin was introduced earlier than Saber. But now, with the Saber having more screen time and looks like its going to go the Saber END, I'm surprised Rin has the lead, however insubstantial it might be (as of this writing, 2 votes ^^;.

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-31, 16:16   Link #27
Alu
Guide my hand...

Oki.., the anime is not over yet and we can still see a Major change in the role of some characters.., for some it may be positive, for others negative..;
Either way I am 100% decided that no matter what happens or does happen, these 3 will always be my favorite from the Fate-Stay universe Type-Moon presented to us.

I could have chosen more then 3 characters, for Fate-Stay realy is filled with very distinct, unique and special characters, which I indeed in many all equaly adore.

Allas.., I belive polls as these are realy to emphasise our top choices, even if one loves most of the characters in many aspects, there are always prioritys of some over others.

Hence.., my top 3 choice is as follows :

- Ilya !

Lets face it.., Ilya has been one of the most pleasent to watch characters that have been in Anime in general recently; from the first moment she appears her presence and personality realy captivate you.

I also belive her development has been very well acomplished through the story.., since we have seen so far most of her important roles beeing portraied with little to no flaws.

And much like my dear npal wrotte previously :

Quote:
Illya is a VERY nice character, she's cute, she can be evil, she can go into "Onii-chan" mode, she had the most savage, gigantic Servant, she has a refined taste, she moves like a queen, she can dance like a world-class ballerina and her voice is sweet and entrancing She has a way with everyone
Are all aspects which realy capture her essence..; thus much based on all of these facts and which we have come to see develop through the story, its realy impossible not to like her.

Very much made in the "Loli" mold, I belive Ilya has become a new reference for that title, a refence in which.., that due to all her aspects from personality to even character design, leaves mostely all the others seem as they lack something when compared to her.

A very unique character indeed, sheer cuteness, evilness, loliness ^^ and definitly the one I most enjoyed seeing in Fate-Stay.

- Archer !

This is yet another personaly whom I belive instantly caught everyone's heart at first sight.

Having a tremendous impact in the story and beeing designated as one of the most "cool guys" that have been in any Anime recently are facts that realy makes us instantly like him.

Despite having an somewhat sarcastic and arrogant personality, once one compreehends his entire story, it is only natural that we then even love him more for such a personality.

Archer's story is unique to say the least, in many of the anime I saw I had not seen such a captivating story yet.

Adding all of this to the fact that as a character his design is flawless aswell, and as far as powers go.., his ability to trace makes him diferent then any hero portrayed in the Fate-Stay universe; not to mencione of course.. the UBW is by far the perfect battle ground ever created.., it was truly an amazing thing to watch in the Anime, and its something I still hope to see again

Beeing such a complexed character and having that aura arround him, it was inevitable that he would be in my top 3, there wasn't a scene in the anime where he was in which I didn't enjoy.
And I belive most feel the same way aswell.

- Shirou !

Shirou is the kind of character which grows on you I belive; or at least its what happened to me.

Altough I belive that many will rather choose other characters prior to him.., I hold a great deal of respect for Shirou, as my reasons for choosing him are all emphasised in this.

Shirou has overcome a great tagedy in his childhood.., and this built up his ideals to uphold justice and help those in need.

Shirou's ideals are in part selfish, for they are something he wants aswell for himself; never the less they are beyond pure, the ideal to save everyone without exception is not even refered in most God's..

His development in the story was pleasent to watch aswell, despite it has not come to a conclusion yet.., it already gaved us aspects which clearly have started to change his personality.. and even to the fact that he has started to acknolodge that he may not be able to up-hold his so desire ideals.

His relationship with Saber was mostely the cause for this last part I mencioned, but all and all he has always been there for her, even if against her will, he has always thought of her first.

In terms of character what I most enjoyed about Shirou is definitly his skills, and how we came to see them develop through the story; in the end Shirou was always able to summon each last bit of strenght inside him to pull off something that has stunned me, and I belive everyone else aswell.

Plus.. I hope the best part in this is still yet to come

Given all of this, I could have not left Shirou out aswell.

And thus ends my top 3.., I feel sorry for not placing more characters like Gil which is a amazing antagonist; complealty arrogant, self-centered, but amazing to watch and I just simply love him aswell; characters like Kiritsugu Emiya who has a very tragic story which in the end lead the foundations for most of the events that happened in this grail war..
And well.. I could just go on and on..; but I also up-hold my ideals so.., I could not let myself pick more then 3 characters.

Fate-Stay despite its ups and downs has given us some of the most unique cast of characters which we have ever seen, and clearly it has not dissapointed me in this aspect.

Uff.. this was a long post ^^
Thanks for reading

PS : I wish I could campaign too

Last edited by Alu; 2006-05-31 at 16:30.
Alu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-31, 17:40   Link #28
iamandragon
Martian diplomat

Send a message via ICQ to iamandragon
Quote:
Hmm...

Onii-chan mode...
That's quite a serious joke you've made...Now I regrett not voting for Illya as well...

P.S.Whenever Alu or npal's name pops up on my screen(in any occation) the first image that comes into my mind is Illya----to me the formula works like this:
Alu=Illya=npal.
Hang on--that means Alu=npal?
never mind.
iamandragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-31, 17:46   Link #29
Alu
Guide my hand...

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamandragon
P.S.Whenever Alu or npal's name pops up on my screen(in any occation) the first image that comes into my mind is Illya
Its probably because of the Signature... ^^
Besides.., npal loves mostely every loli.., even if just for the fact that the character is a loli ; me ? that's clearly not the case
Alu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-31, 17:52   Link #30
iamandragon
Martian diplomat

What can I say...you're signature is cuuuute! So is your avatar! I like the previous Illya more than this one(where she starts straight with her face inflated)

More like your avatars. It's much easier to notice people by their avatars than their signatures for me. But there're also a lot of people who uses Illya avatar/signatures around as well--you two are stand out much more than the rest to me.
Old 2006-05-31, 17:55   Link #31
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

i think alu stands out not just because of the avatar/signature but the sheer amount that she writes O.o every time she writes an essay...hurts my eyes...

edit: alu is a she sorry about that

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review

Last edited by Deathkillz; 2006-05-31 at 18:12.
Old 2006-05-31, 18:09   Link #32
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alu
Its probably because of the Signature... ^^
Besides.., npal loves mostely every loli.., even if just for the fact that the character is a loli ; me ? that's clearly not the case
Don't worry Alu, you will be one of us soon enough. Your corruption as a lolicon will soon be complete. We just to squeeze that last bit morals out of you.
Old 2006-05-31, 18:30   Link #33
Rich
AnimeSuki's Hentai-sama

Send a message via ICQ to Rich Send a message via MSN to Rich
damn i was waiting for this thread to be created..... now i can go wild X) X) X)

Emiya Shirou - sympathetic character in the beginning, always doing stuffx and running errands for people. He only cared for others and not himself. I find that his character development, with the help of saber, showed how much change he can undergo, doing more things for himself and to realize who he. And he is a cool character because no matter how many times he gets sliced / chopped / injured or anything he can always heal... ^^

Saber - Naive, no experience with love, innocent, difficult, caring, cute, strongest servant. there is so many words i can describe saber.

Tohsaka Rin - damn this is the hotest girl in the series!!! i love her so much, she acts so aggressive yet she is so emotional, nice, caring inside of her yet she decides to hide that side of her...... but from the begining i disliked her character, but as the story goes on, i start getting interested in her character and her past. and on top of that, i just can't stop saying how much she's so hot. lol..... repeatative but true....... hot hot hot hot hot hot.... lol

Berserker - [ ] ^^

Matou Sakura - the hotest girl's sister, i wanted to know more about her character but too bad the anime is too short, i would love to knw more about her. sigh* but she's so innocent and has an innocent past.......... well i would love to see some incest shit ^^

Lancer - don't ask me but i forgot the reason why i voted for him, baka me..

Gilgamesh - not must known about this character but he looks insanly strong and extremely evil...... that's what i like about him..... and also his hero's history and legend, sounds uber interesting ^^ and his gold armor.....
Rich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-31, 18:48   Link #34
Onizuka-GTO
Holy Beast ~Wuff!~
*Scanlator

Send a message via MSN to Onizuka-GTO
Rider = big breast

Rin = mistress

Saber = sexyswordswinging

llya = Onii-chan death attack

Caster = evil mistress

Archer = kick arse.
Old 2006-05-31, 18:50   Link #35
Rich
AnimeSuki's Hentai-sama

why is Archer so popular anyways........... idununderstand....!!!
Old 2006-05-31, 18:54   Link #36
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

because hes cool...hes slick...hes cute...hes manly...he has attitude...i can go on all day

Old 2006-05-31, 18:56   Link #37
iamandragon
Martian diplomat

Quote:
Originally Posted by a03
why is Archer so popular anyways........... idununderstand....!!!
'cause he's a baddie and a hottie.
Old 2006-05-31, 19:03   Link #38
Rich
AnimeSuki's Hentai-sama

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz
because hes cool...hes slick...hes cute...hes manly...he has attitude...i can go on all day
-________-||||| you don't happen to be homosexual do you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamandragon
'cause he's a baddie and a hottie.
how's it a baddie......? and why don't you consider Gil a "hottie" then? i think gil looks better than archer..... XP
Old 2006-05-31, 19:07   Link #39
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by a03
-________-||||| you don't happen to be homosexual do you?
lolz no im not a homo just trying to take a broader view on why archer is so popular XD and i forgot one point...we all think hes sexy...

Old 2006-05-31, 19:08   Link #40
SagarisGTB

Ilya by far. Saber a few millillion yottameters behind in second.
SagarisGTB is offline   Reply With Quote