Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-04-29, 08:33   Link #7661
Blue_Mercy
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dann of Thursday View Post
No, I think we may have confirmed that C.C. and Marianne never cared about Lelouch at all and are simply thinking of him as a tool to fufill their desires. They only retreived him because they aren't going to let all their work on him go to waste after all the failures in the past like Mao.

He'll probably become the Emperor as well and lead the world into some golden age or some such nonsense.

The Emperor will also probably end up being more of a good guy as time goes on and was merely just trying to help the world.
Yeah seems way too early to be throwing Marianne and C.C. under the bus with something like a confirmation.

And if somebody used me as a tool, but I ended up getting one of the most powerful positions in the world, I might thank them instead of criticize them.
Old 2008-04-29, 08:40   Link #7662
Ice_Bullet
Blood flows freely..

y not? they made me powerfull after all
Old 2008-04-29, 08:41   Link #7663
Nanami
~ stray wolf ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by calvinguy View Post
Does anyone have the dialog of when CC is talking to Marriane, VV and the other person?.
Episode 12
C.C. looking though window when Shirley gave Lulu invitation to Fairy Park
Don't make any wild guesses.
That can't happen.
To me, this person is just...

Episode 19
God damn it, it's all because of your pranks that I have to argue with a boring man.
Kallen is on the island as well?
What bad taste, pretending to be an observer.

Episode 23
That's not true.
I am happy.
Yes. I had completely forgotten whan kindness was,
Marianne...

Episode 24
When she suddenly said that Nanaly is being taken away to Kaminejima.

And one extra from the Emperor
- Your Majesty, the body had been delivered. (strange, this guy used "Heika", not engrish)
- I was just speaking with Clovis.
He is on the beach now, at peace.

Last edited by Nanami; 2008-05-02 at 14:25.
Old 2008-04-29, 09:22   Link #7664
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Those aren't the full coversations. The DS game featured extended ones where you were able to learn what was being said to C.C..

And I think we might as well confirm Marianne and C.C. are like that now since it prepares everyone for the worst, or the best for some that want it to happen. Everything they have done and said was just maniplation.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Old 2008-04-29, 09:31   Link #7665
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice_Bullet View Post
it could be linked to him having such a big influence over his empires.. so far we didnt see any thing he has done to make him kinda a "villan" other then wiping lelouch's memories and perhaps killing lelouch's mom and kidnapping nunnally.
I never classified him as such, all I'm saying is that his ambitions seem far grander then simply grooming his son for the throne, I mean he could have done it in several different ways but using Geass and his Sword of Akasha and the like while squandering Britannian resources to secure Areas in order to control Geass ruin locations speak of something much greater from my perspective then the fate of one empire or of one boy... It's just too small-minded given that how great the "Power of the King" is supposed to be and what he already has in his hands. Charles is going for a much bigger prize I think.>_>
Old 2008-04-29, 10:04   Link #7666
Ice_Bullet
Blood flows freely..

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post
I never classified him as such, all I'm saying is that his ambitions seem far grander then simply grooming his son for the throne, I mean he could have done it in several different ways but using Geass and his Sword of Akasha and the like while squandering Britannian resources to secure Areas in order to control Geass ruin locations speak of something much greater from my perspective then the fate of one empire or of one boy... It's just too small-minded given that how great the "Power of the King" is supposed to be and what he already has in his hands. Charles is going for a much bigger prize I think.>_>
uh? the death of C.C? lol. if that were to really happen in the anime im sure many fans would be outrage. anyhows. i agree that he is going for a much bigger prize.. although this maybe true, we have yet to see his motives and such. so it could be my theory or your theory. im not saying what u say is not true.. its just that from my point of view is different. anyhow.. if V.V were to be in cahoots with the emperor. why does he still need the ruins? he can find out all he needs from V.V? hmm..
Old 2008-04-29, 10:07   Link #7667
KrimzonStriker

Well, we'll see what happens then, at the moment the information we have doesn't give much to go on about what exactly Charles is planning...
Old 2008-04-29, 10:43   Link #7668
aurr
Kalulu sorceress - lvl 4

Quote:
Episode 19
God damn it, it's all because of your pranks that I have to argue with a boring man.
Kallen is on the island as well?
What bad taste, pretending to be an observer.
I didn't hear something like that....
Old 2008-04-29, 10:47   Link #7669
Koshimizu
おやすみ、ルルーシュ。

Quote:
Originally Posted by aurr View Post
I didn't hear something like that....
11:40 of Ep 19, after having a quarrel with Tamaki and leaving the cafeteria.
Old 2008-04-29, 11:28   Link #7670
Pink-chan
世界の明日のために

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koshimizu View Post
The storyboard spoiler guy has returned under new username ◆rmTxxof2K2.
Those spoilers leaked this Tuesday turned out to be a mixture of true and fake ones.
I have a feeling that even if I don't do it, someone else will. So might as well do it myself. T^T
Please don't throw this to rumormills like /a/ though. Thank you.
Spoiler for from Turn 5 storyboard:
Some new spoilers (from the same source) make you wonder what the heck happened in Turn 4.
Spoiler for you'll be spoiled on Turn 5 *and* Turn 4, are you sure?:
Rollo is going to wipe the Intelligence Agency just as soon as he switch his allegiance to show his loyalty to his nii-san who is using him That's a win. I'm just wondering about Rollo's planning to kill Suzaku part. Will he try to kill Suzaku for Lelouch's sake? I wonder if Rollo knows what happened between Lulu and Suzaku.

Spoiler:

I somehow think that Suzaku will redeem himself by helping Lelouch on a way or another at the end of the series maybe betraying Charles. As a character who is being bashed on his every appearance, the producers had already succeeded in creating hatred for Suzaku. I wonder how will everyone react if Suzaku turns out to be "good".

Avatar by Sonae. Signature by Airi. Thank you.
Old 2008-04-29, 11:47   Link #7671
Blue_Mercy
Veteran

If what those spoilers are saying about Rolo is true for next episode, then it would be the perfect time for the staff to make some noise at their timeslot. Because I don't know what others think so far, but to me it feels like they have tamed the show somewhat with all the up close violence off screen or too far away to see.
Old 2008-04-29, 11:53   Link #7672
KrimzonStriker

Oh, I thought it was about the same as it always was in regards to that, they always did a lot of hinting and subtle, if blatantly obvious references in terms of violence and such like they did in Season 1.

As for Rolo, I doubt he'll do it thanks to that recluse Lelouch, though if he had I bet everyone would be saying how wonderful he was instead of hating him as much as they have. That includes you Blue >_>
Old 2008-04-29, 11:54   Link #7673
Koshimizu
おやすみ、ルルーシュ。

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Mercy View Post
If what those spoilers are saying about Rolo is true for next episode, then it would be the perfect time for the staff to make some noise at their timeslot. Because I don't know what others think so far, but to me it feels like they have tamed the show somewhat with all the up close violence off screen or too far away to see.
With the school festival, the Rounds dropping by, C.C. sneaking in, Kallen sneaking in, having lots of fun & creating stirrs in the festival, and Suzaku & Lelouch poking at each other, I don't think there's time left for backstabbing nameless agents. They're more likely killed off-screen and then Rollo reporting his progress when peeling potatoes with Lelouch.

Why expect blood-spilling in Code Geass? They didn't bother with blood in season except for very few episodes.
Old 2008-04-29, 11:56   Link #7674
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
Quote:
With the school festival, the Rounds dropping by, having lots of fun & creating stirrs in the festival, and Suzaku & Lelouch poking at each other, I don't think there's time for backstabbing nameless agents. They're more likely killed off screen and then Rollo reporting his progress when peeling potatoes with Lelouch.
maybe they will be put in a minute long scene at the start or something.. rigth after the turn phase but byt he time the festival begins i guess theyre already dead.. maybe a quick flashback nothing more
Old 2008-04-29, 11:56   Link #7675
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
With the school festival, the Rounds dropping by, C.C. sneaking in, Kallen sneaking in, having lots of fun & creating stirrs in the festival, and Suzaku & Lelouch poking at each other, I don't think there's time left for backstabbing nameless agents. They're more likely killed off-screen and then Rollo reporting his progress when peeling potatoes with Lelouch.

Ah Rolo, I hope Lelouch comes to one day appreciate how good of a brother you are to him
Old 2008-04-29, 12:04   Link #7676
Blue_Mercy
Veteran

Quote:
Oh, I thought it was about the same as it always was in regards to that, they always did a lot of hinting and subtle, if blatantly obvious references in terms of violence and such like they did in Season 1.

As for Rolo, I doubt he'll do it thanks to that recluse Lelouch, though if he had I bet everyone would be saying how wonderful he was instead of hating him as much as they have. That includes you Blue >_>
At least for a little while Rolo will get to "believe" he has a caring brother. Which is more than he ever got from Britannia.

I'm all for Lelouch using him as much as he can. Rolo deceived Lelouch for a year, so you can consider this payback.
Old 2008-04-29, 12:07   Link #7677
Koshimizu
おやすみ、ルルーシュ。

Quote:
Ah Rolo, I hope Lelouch comes to one day appreciate how good of a brother you are to him
Bet he will. Lelouch is such a tsundere. If he says he doesn't have emotion for Rolo then that means just the opposite.
Rolo seems to be afraid of something. I wonder if it's something to do with V.V. (Since he's the only possible geass giver other than C.C. as far as we know... And I really hope there isn't going to be anymore of them.)
If V.V. shows up, there's a good chance for Lelouch to direct his anger towards V.V., while Rolo can have his "enemy" label lifted and replaced with "victim that should be protected" label. XD

Another thing is the trailer #10. It shows young Suzaku grabbed young Lelouch's hand while Rolo reached for Lelouch but slipped. (This is something I'd expect to see in a MAD. Can't believe they did this in an official trailer.) I think this is showing that hands together ends up separated, while the ones separated ends up together.
Old 2008-04-29, 12:10   Link #7678
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
At least for a little while Rolo will get to "believe" he has a caring brother. Which is more than he ever got from Britannia.

I'm all for Lelouch using him as much as he can. Rolo deceived Lelouch for a year, so you can consider this payback.
Bah, it's not necessary as far as I can tell, Lelouch is making this way too personal and this is when he often loses himself. Rolo did his job like any soldier, only different, I can't fault him for that even if I could accept killing him for it. But he isn't that anymore, Lelouch warped him into his brother, and I think it's an opportunity that I would hate to see go to waste if Lelouch just tossed him in the end >_>

Quote:
Bet he will. Lelouch is such a tsundere. If he says he doesn't have emotion for Rolo then that means just the opposite.
Rolo seems to be afraid of something. I wonder if it's something to do with V.V. (Since he's the only possible geass giver other than C.C. as far as we know... And I really hope there isn't going to be anymore of them.)
If V.V. shows up, there's a good chance for Lelouch to direct his anger towards V.V., while Rolo can have his "enemy" label lifted and replaced with "victim that should be protected" label. XD

Another thing is the trailer #10. It shows young Suzaku grabbed young Lelouch's hand while Rolo reached for Lelouch but slipped. (This is something I'd expect to see in a MAD. Can't believe they did this in an official trailer.) I think this is showing that hands together ends up separated, while the ones separated ends up together.
Well I think so too, but until then I'm still going to be a bit worried for the lad...

Possible, I did think it was V.V too at the beginning and it would make sense since his Geass wouldn't work on the brat... but I kind of wonder though since Rolo doesn't seem to know much about Geass according to his profile, he's simply had it as far as he can recall. Perhaps there is someone in the Intelligence agency whose even better at his job then Rolo is? 0_o

Actually, that's pretty good, I like that interpretation of the trailer. Thanks for cheering me up Koshimizu

Last edited by KrimzonStriker; 2008-04-29 at 12:25.
Old 2008-04-29, 12:23   Link #7679
Blue_Mercy
Veteran

Quote:
Bah, it's not necessary as far as I can tell, Lelouch is making this way too personal and this is when he often loses himself. Rolo did his job like any soldier, only different, I can't fault him for that even if I could accept killing him for it. But he isn't that anymore, Lelouch warped him into his brother, and I think it's an opportunity that I would hate to see go to waste if Lelouch just tossed him in the end >_>
There is nothing to Lelouch more personal than those that involve Nunnally being hurt in any way, shape or form. Which means Lelouch carries the most anger towards Charles, Suzaku, Britannia itself, and Rolo. Mao also but he's dead thanks to a C.C. silencer.

Also, if what we suspect about the upcoming episodes is true, then Lelouch will be crushed more than we have ever seen him.
Old 2008-04-29, 12:28   Link #7680
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
There is nothing to Lelouch more personal than those that involve Nunnally being hurt in any way, shape or form. Which means Lelouch carries the most anger towards Charles, Suzaku, Britannia itself, and Rolo. Mao also but he's dead thanks to a C.C. silencer.

Also, if what we suspect about the upcoming episodes is true, then Lelouch will be crushed more than we have ever seen him.
That's exactly me point, exactly why I've always been leery of Nunnally, she makes Lelouch crazy!

He needs to learn to balance out his priorities better, and expand the scope of his limited range of emotions for people, including towards himself or I can't imagine how he'll ever succeed in the end

Hopefully whatever happens in the next few Turn will be a good lesson for him
Closed Thread

Tags
psychic powers, random thoughts, speculation, spoiler, spoilers