Old 2010-05-19, 21:16   Link #561
Randumo24
Banned

The pendulum mini arc was great.
Old 2010-05-19, 21:23   Link #562
kamyu

Quote:
Originally Posted by kraken View Post
No, no, the movies are part of the anime world which is different of the manga world, even if the two are linked,
Kubo himself said it in the volume 32 of the manga.
you are twisting what he said. in fact, the quote i believe you are referring to could also imply that manga and anime have the same continuity which even you already said isn't so.

Quote:
All the movie can be placed into the anime chronology (as all the Filler arc)regarding the season where they happen, so they are all canon in the anime.
lol, no. some of the filler is even directly stated in the narration to be out of continuity.

the only thing from a movie that has ever made it to the anime is a very brief cameo of the back of senna's head.

Quote:
I am not a liar, It's not the first time than anime and manga are really different even if some arc are the same.

It was the same thing in saint seiya and Saint seiya is the favorite manga of Tite kubo and the model he use for bleach (he said it into the interview).
so you say you aren't a liar and then you go and lie right away?
he didn't say saint seiya was his favorite. he said it was one that influenced him to become a mangaka (it wasn't even the first he named).
then it was the interviewer who said he could see some of the influence both had (read, some influence, not the model for).
Old 2010-05-19, 22:53   Link #563
Randumo24
Banned

The only pure filler that fit in chronologically was the bount arc.
Old 2010-05-19, 23:17   Link #564
kamyu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randumo24 View Post
The only pure filler that fit in chronologically was the bount arc.
oh snap, something i can agree with. THE END IS NIGH!
Old 2010-05-20, 00:28   Link #565
Randumo24
Banned

Well the others, like the zanpaktou, apparently take place in an alternate reality.
Old 2010-05-20, 07:55   Link #566
kraken

[QUOTE=kamyu;3055832]you are twisting what he said. in fact, the quote i believe you are referring to could also imply that manga and anime have the same continuity which even you already said isn't so.

Quote:
lol, no. some of the filler is even directly stated in the narration to be out of continuity.
Quote:
Well the others, like the zanpaktou, apparently take place in an alternate reality.

No, no, the only thing that the narration said it's "this story take place in another time and another place"

So the filler can take place in the same reality of the rest of the manga somes month later (another time) and not into the hueco mundo (another place).

And if you look the season where the movies and the filler arc take place, it's the case.

Quote:
the only thing from a movie that has ever made it to the anime is a very brief cameo of the back of senna's head.
maybe because the characters of the movies are dead, they can't came back in the anime.

And, don't forget that everybody have forgotten Senna, so they can't talk about her.

Quote:
so you say you aren't a liar and then you go and lie right away?
he didn't say saint seiya was his favorite. he said it was one that influenced him to become a mangaka (it wasn't even the first he named).
then it was the interviewer who said he could see some of the influence both had (read, some influence, not the model for).
I saw you don't know saint seiya. lol.

Bleach is nearly to be a remake of saint seiya in the shinigami world .

And he said that saint seiya was the manga who influenced him in the creation of bleach, not for beginning mangaka.

And he also said that saint seiya was one of his favorite manga (not the only one, but one the them).

I am going the create a topic with all the similarity between these 2 manga.
Old 2010-05-20, 12:58   Link #567
Randumo24
Banned

^^To that I say wtf and^^

Old 2010-05-20, 14:26   Link #568
kamyu

Quote:
Originally Posted by kraken View Post
And he said that saint seiya was the manga who influenced him in the creation of bleach, not for beginning mangaka.

And he also said that saint seiya was one of his favorite manga (not the only one, but one the them).
and you repeat your lies...

Quote:
Originally Posted by excerpt from the interview
Q: When did you decide to become a manga artist?

Tite Kubo: I had already decided when I was in elementary school. When I became a manga artist, I became interested in architecture and design, but I've really only wanted to become a manga artist.

Q: Which artists influenced you then, made you feel like it would be really cool to become a professional manga artist?

Tite Kubo: Hmm. My number one favorite manga then was Ge Ge Ge no Kitaro (by Shigeru Mizuki)! I've always liked the yokai (monsters) in that series. The other one that I liked a lot is Saint Seiya (a.k.a. Knights of the Zodiac by Masami Kurumada) -- the characters all wear armor and have interesting weapons.

Q: Huh! I guess that makes sense. I can kind of see some of the influence of both series in Bleach -- the Japanese supernatural themes from Ge Ge Ge no Kitaro and the weaponry and battle scenes from Saint Seiya.

Tite Kubo: Yes, I think so, definitely.
notice he only mentions those other mangas when asked what influenced him to become a mangaka.
then, as i said earlier, it was the interviewer who mentioned seeing "some" influence from "both" which prompts a kinda wishywashy response of "yeah, maybe, sure."

EDIT:

Quote:
No, no, the only thing that the narration said it's "this story take place in another time and another place"

So the filler can take place in the same reality of the rest of the manga somes month later (another time) and not into the hueco mundo (another place).

And if you look the season where the movies and the filler arc take place, it's the case.
i originally wasn't going to bother responding to this part because, well, it is stupid and not worth my time to rewatch it all to point out all the problems with your assertion (and the above post responded to that well enough i think, lol).
then i realized that the majority of your claims could be disproven with one simple fact.
Spoiler for manga:

Last edited by kamyu; 2010-05-20 at 15:19.
Old 2010-05-20, 17:09   Link #569
Randumo24
Banned

I didn't think about it, but that manga spoiler confirms my deduction. Good catch.
Old 2010-05-20, 18:40   Link #570
kraken

It's only a graphic detail,

Spoiler for manga:
Old 2010-05-20, 20:03   Link #571
kamyu

sorry, but no. you are wrong.

Spoiler for manga:
Old 2010-05-20, 21:23   Link #572
kraken

Don't call me a lying troll, I am not lying. my argument are solid (as these of kamyu).

We have 2 different point of view, but any of them are false.

the graphic don't have any importance,

Spoiler for manga:

oh arbitres, in the canon pairing, don't forget Kyoraku x Nanao.

For Urahara x Yoruichi, I wonder if it's really love between them, it's maybe just like 2 best friends or a sister and a brother (don't forget that the yoruichi's family adopted Urahara).
I acting often like Urahara with Yoruichi when I am with my sister.

In canon paring, I think Inoue x Ishida must be canon, it's the favorite pairing of Tite kubo.
Old 2010-05-20, 21:59   Link #573
kamyu

equating the change to a haircut.. yeah, i think i'll be taking Arbitres's advice for that.

Quote:
In canon paring, I think Inoue x Ishida must be canon, it's the favorite pairing of Tite kubo.
your source for this fell through. i checked the all color but the black art book and the closest i can find is "Uruyu and Orihime are cute."
out of context one might interpret that as naming them a couple (where does the 'favorite pairing' come from though?).
however, in context, it is very clear he is just talking about how the picture looks and not them being a couple. this is especially obvious since his very next line is "I like Orihime's velour track jacket."
Old 2010-05-20, 22:06   Link #574
Arbitres
Disabled By Request

Quote:
We have 2 different point of view, but any of them are false.
aanndd I'm a hypocrite. Verdammt. Sorry.
Old 2010-05-22, 17:29   Link #575
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

watch this video and try not to like Senna x Ichigo http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNSfsEFmHM4
Old 2010-05-22, 17:38   Link #576
kraken

I don't understand, In my version (french edition), he said they are 2 character he love to draw together.
He don't say there are in love, but said that they are his favorite pairing to draw .
He also said love to make some games glance between them.

It's maybe not a love pairing, but, it's still a pairing (As Ukitake/Kyoraku)
Old 2010-05-22, 18:09   Link #577
kamyu

sounds like the french version took a few liberties with the translation...
Old 2010-05-22, 18:11   Link #578
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamyu View Post
sounds like the french version took a few liberties with the translation...
no kidding, lol
Old 2010-08-02, 03:21   Link #579
GinFanGurl

i chose gin and rangiku because of the previous chapters rangiku abviously has some feelings for him >_<

as for ichigo's couples the man has somany HAWT chicks fall in-love with him and he's chasing after men = ='' (in a way )

urahara and yuroichi = TOTTALY!!!

hinamori and hitsugaya = not tottaly :/ sorry but i just cant see it i dont think hitsugaya ''loves'' her i think he thinks of her as a sister...his family that he must protect and seriously hinamori ofcourse dousnt have anything for him she made hitsugaya nearly dead twice sorry >_< its jsut IMO :/

shunsui and nanao = yea...i can say so ^_^

P.S i only chose gin and rangiku :PP just wanted to say my options for other couple cuz i was bored =3
Old 2010-08-02, 09:27   Link #580
secretzfan
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Searcher View Post
What about Matsumoto x Kenpachi

Give the man some love!
WTFhttp://forums.animesuki.com/images/a...s/confused.gif
Closed Thread