AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2011-06-17, 20:16   Link #9021
Mystique
Honyaku no Hime
*Fansubber

Location: In the eastern capital of the islands of the rising suns...
Quote:
Originally Posted by RadiantBeam View Post
Welcome back to the thread, Mystique.
I'm leaving it cept to hassle those who reply directly to me, the anime references in here are stiffling me xD
(Hence why I felt like stirring up some mischief with the loli gang who were going on and on...)
Go back to the 2D girl thread that we have! *waves her fist*

Wait wait, speaking of dating
*opens a major can of worms*
Because this was public, I'm asking here.

Last time I was on here in 09 ish, Syn was trying to 'get rid' of a stalker female that she didn't like, now I hear she's engaged.
And you and ricky (if memory serves me correctly, I'm a wee bit unsure) were openly dating/flirting on here but that feeling's gone and you mentioned 'how to deal with boys hitting on you when you weren't interested'
Meaning, you're both single now?

And Samui (bad sp), he had some issue with liking some other female friend while already having a gf, what happened there in 2010, he totally break off everything?

(The ASuki dating scene is faaaaar more interesting, I find)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
Most of the girls I know would call that "ungentlemanly" and proceed to bash the guy who did that. Funny that you would want a guy to scold you when you go out of control.
I'd call that 'a dude being able to hold his own'. The alternative is to what, let a woman insult a man, trash his ego, make him feel worthless and let her have her way in a relationship?
Oh no thanks, have more pride than that.
It means on my side that I'd not let the guy get away with any BS either, it's a mutual deal to keep each other in line, Saintess, it's not one sided. And of course that's not to discount the love/support that both should be giving each other on a normal basis, too

PS, I've been told all my life I'm not like 'normal/most' girls, I'm "special" and I like it
Quote:
Please remove this part before Sumeragi and Syn go "Kyaaaaaa~!" over it, then cause a fujoshi invasion of this thread by attracting other BL fangirls.
Yeah I noticed, it was annoying me (as bad as loli terms too), hence I said I was gonna lurk, ignoring all of that.

Worrying is like a rocking chair. It gives you something to do, but it doesn't get you anywhere. - Van Wilder
"If you ain't laughin', you ain't livin'." - Carlos Mencia

Last edited by Mystique; 2011-06-17 at 20:34.
Mystique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-17, 20:37   Link #9022
solomon

Dude, it's not like all women demand a perfectly manscaped partner...............right?

Anyways, I think we should all simmer down with a couple of Zimas and some mood music, always takes the workweek RIGHT outta my system.
solomon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-17, 21:11   Link #9023
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author

Send a message via AIM to RadiantBeam
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystique View Post
And you and ricky (if memory serves me correctly, I'm a wee bit unsure) were openly dating/flirting on here but that feeling's gone and you mentioned 'how to deal with boys hitting on you when you weren't interested'
Meaning, you're both single now?
Well, I'm single now. I don't know much about Ricky's relationship status at the moment.
Old 2011-06-17, 21:18   Link #9024
Ricky Controversy
Frandle & Nightbag

Also single. I don't bother with dating unless someone completely catches my heart, so I tend to have fairly extended periods of single...ness? Singularity? Singledom?

We were dating for a while, but we split back in November.
Old 2011-06-17, 21:39   Link #9025
Mystique
Honyaku no Hime
*Fansubber

Ah domo, then if you're both able to reply one after the other without bloodshed or public aminosity, I assume it was mutual/civil.
*closes that can of worms*

I won't ask any further

Worrying is like a rocking chair. It gives you something to do, but it doesn't get you anywhere. - Van Wilder
Old 2011-06-17, 21:41   Link #9026
synaesthetic
blinded by blood
*Author

Send a message via AIM to synaesthetic
Quote:
HYPCROCRITE!!
You just know with that kick ass beard/goatie there's manly chest hair about.
Hair is good in moderation, it provides additional texture and more things for your fingers to play with. Also blowing down hair acts as good sensory receptors, great for teasing
I wonder cause you were with a male body if that plays with your aversion to body hair typically associated with men (less with females)

Also it's our natural sign as post adolenscence (typically). I remember hearing an opinion of someone who liked hair on both men and ladies if well kept, having 'nothing' all over doesn't bring images of 'smooth' is skin is smooth anyways, especially on females, but it brought images of someone who is fatally ill or battling cancer with chemo therapy.
There's no sexual attraction for me to a man with a Badass Beard. It's about being badass and looking badass, not about sex. I don't find men sexually attractive, only aesthetically attractive. The appearance of body hair on men doesn't turn me off, because I was never turned on to begin with!

However, body hair on me, and on any other woman I might be sleeping with disgusts me. I don't mean the thin white vellus hairs--those I could care less about. I mean the thick, kinky, dark body hairs. Those are disgusting and will turn me off faster than it takes to tell. I don't like them on me or on whomever I happen to be sleeping with.

Pubic hair will completely ruin things, and I will not perform oral sex on a girl with any pubic hair. It smells bad, plus it rubs against my nose and makes me sneeze!
Old 2011-06-17, 22:08   Link #9027
Mystique
Honyaku no Hime
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by synaesthetic View Post
There's no sexual attraction for me to a man with a Badass Beard. It's about being badass and looking badass, not about sex. I don't find men sexually attractive, only aesthetically attractive. The appearance of body hair on men doesn't turn me off, because I was never turned on to begin with!

However, body hair on me, and on any other woman I might be sleeping with disgusts me. I don't mean the thin white vellus hairs--those I could care less about. I mean the thick, kinky, dark body hairs. Those are disgusting and will turn me off faster than it takes to tell. I don't like them on me or on whomever I happen to be sleeping with.

Pubic hair will completely ruin things, and I will not perform oral sex on a girl with any pubic hair. It smells bad, plus it rubs against my nose and makes me sneeze!
I just cracked up there, and I'd ask, how many partners have you performed oral sex with when they had pubic hair (and to risk breaking that censorship thing, next part in spoilers)
Spoiler for feminine stuffs, Loli gang doesn't need to read cause they'd never have to deal with it with their women~~:

Old 2011-06-17, 22:21   Link #9028
Sumeragi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malkuth View Post
How does this work with the engagement you already mentioned?
Oppa (my second cousin/fiance) happens to be the exception to the rule. Let's just say that he's the main reason I'm still part of this world

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malkuth View Post
LOL, that sounds interesting, title? circle? In between FMA's female cast was not charming at all, too bland.
I'll have to dig through my records.

Quote:
I've only seen that before with gay guys but it is funny/bizzare xD
One distinct memory comes to mind when I was in Hollywood and two fit men asked me to take a picture for them, so while I was drooling over my eye candy, they hugged/snuggled up together for the picture and I was like 'shiiiiiit' *heartbroken*
Couldn't help but feel a little sad, lol.
Nice~~~♥♥♥♥♥

Quote:
PS: what is manscaping.
*looks up UD*

Oh, oh, if only this website wasn't PG-13 enforced, we could easily have a field day with this topic alone
Most likely~~~♥♥♥♥♥

Quote:

Hmmm.... I have to say I'm the opposite of you. I mean, I'm not one to like a jungle down there, but there needs to be at least SOME hair. Also, why not shower before sleeping together?

Quote:
I just cracked up there, and I'd ask, how many partners have you performed oral sex with when they had pubic hair (and to risk breaking that censorship thing, next part in spoilers)
Spoiler for feminine stuffs, Loli gang doesn't need to read cause they'd never have to deal with it with their women~~:
Words of wisdom! I wish I could remember the genders here. Life being hectic has made me forgetful
Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-17, 22:26   Link #9029
synaesthetic
blinded by blood
*Author

Send a message via AIM to synaesthetic
Quote:
Usually it's pretty spontaneous and also in the evening, so usually not right after a shower, no.

As for a number, three so far. Two of which were trimmed (which wasn't too bad) and one was not trimmed (which is what caused me to have this stance in the first place).

Eh, it's just my own preference. I don't like the hair, but I don't make any bones with the people who do like it. Smooth, soft skin with no roughness of hair or stubble is my preference.
Old 2011-06-17, 22:29   Link #9030
Ricky Controversy
Frandle & Nightbag

Quote:
Eh, it's just my own preference. I don't like the hair, but I don't bone with the people who do like it. Smooth, soft skin with no roughness of hair or stubble is my preference.
Fixed it for ya.
Old 2011-06-17, 23:10   Link #9031
Malkuth
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Malkuth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
Oppa (my second cousin/fiance) happens to be the exception to the rule. Let's just say that he's the main reason I'm still part of this world
So resident incesteous lesbian fujoshi... these attributes are just wasted in this world

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
I'll have to dig through my records.
Better PM yaoi and yuri circles and artists, my collection needs a serious expansion
Malkuth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-18, 03:35   Link #9032
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
[off-topic]

Dammit, Sumeragi and Saintess! (with maybe a splash of Malkuth), you two had me completely cracking up over the last two pages! And with the various comments via Mystique, I'm going O.O

okay, just wanted to chime in with that [/off-topic]

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-18, 03:54   Link #9033
solomon

So uh....

What's the success ratio people have had with the bar scene? Cause honestly I have been advised against it, not to mention living in DC with the obscene cover charge and all.
solomon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-18, 09:38   Link #9034
Malkuth
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Malkuth
Quote:
Originally Posted by solomon View Post

So uh....

What's the success ratio people have had with the bar scene? Cause honestly I have been advised against it, not to mention living in DC with the obscene cover charge and all.
Dunno, one in one, I'm also not very fond of meeting random people in boring settings intoxicated, but that one time there was this girl with a very elegant tattoo around her wrist, and really wanted to know more about who painted it, how she came up with the design, and ended up at her place going through her drawings... and I guess this is the limit of what I can write in this forum
Malkuth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-18, 09:53   Link #9035
Khu
そんなやさしくしないで。。。

*was reading last few posts*
*nosebleed*

._______.'

(BE MATURE AND COOL, KHU. BE MATURE AND COOL.)

?
Khu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-18, 11:08   Link #9036
Endless Soul
Megane girl fan

I never had much success in bars, I guess mainly because I wasn't looking for anyone and was just hanging out with friends. I had much better success going home with someone when attending parties and music venues.
Endless Soul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-18, 12:38   Link #9037
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

I would never hit on anyone at the bar because those people aren't my type. I like my drinks, but I would never mix them just to impress someone else.

And not many girls like vodka like I do.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-18, 13:01   Link #9038
cheyannew
PolyPerson!

Quote:
Originally Posted by solomon View Post

So uh....

Snicker....
DC? crazy cover charge? Noooooooo
Might want to hop down to NoVa and try it, we have more manageable cover charges here usually. Md is kind of high as well with all the "Gentlemen's clubs" they have, methinks.

Mind you, I have never BEEN to a club unless I had a gig there, but nowhere we gigged ever had more than a 10$ cover charge, and usually closer to 5$. And the 10$ ones WERE in DC.

Personally, I've never been one for the bar scene; a bunch of drunk people slurring all over one another is just gross to me.
Mind you, I've been married for 15 years, so it's not like I ever had a chance to peruse the bars (I was 19 when I married my hubby). However, I've had my hair petted when out and about with friends, and stuff like that, it creeps me out, and I admit, has left me with a sour taste in my mouth for bars in general.

RIFT | Division | Side 7 Art Archive
cheyannew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-18, 17:29   Link #9039
zebra
❙❙❙❙❙❙❙❥

Send a message via AIM to zebra Send a message via MSN to zebra
Angry

Quote:
Philistines!!

@bar scene, it really depends. You have to know what you want and more importantly what you don't want.
That way you can filter your way through the drunken garbage or just enjoy the ride.
I personally prioritize having fun with my friends anyway, so I'm fine with just having a crazy night out. If something cute happens to be there, it's just the cherry on the top.
And come on, it's not like us girls don't enjoy ogling ourselfs

It's far from impossible to find date and even relationship material in bars or in clubs, I can say that much from my experience and that of friends. If you however don't feel comfortable in such athmosphere or if you just hitting on people out of desperation it's a bad idea.
There's also a wide variation of different locations from cozy to "omg is tomorrow d-day?" ... at least if your city is equipped like that. Mine is fortunately very generous with fun locations, so I know where to go depending on mood and what I'm looking for.

But you know as a girl you at least get free drinks out of it
zebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-18, 17:54   Link #9040
Sumeragi
Banned

Quote:
I tend to drink sake and traditional soju, but I'm also up for vodka. For some reason, I can't tolerate undistilled drinks, like beer or wine.
Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
advice, break-ups, dating, dating after divorce, divorce, happiness, love, pairings, single dad, single mom