AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2006-05-06, 22:43   Link #61
KBTKaiser

The Mizukoshi family line is rather simple. Continue it through the little brother(mentioned in the game, cameo'd in the first season of anime), which means the Mizukoshi in DC2 is probably the previous generation.
KBTKaiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-06, 23:09   Link #62
Decagon
This was meaningless
*Scanlator

You know, unless they explicitly say who's from what, I'm going to think that the writers are smug behind the idea that not giving us grandparents' names will keep us guessing. I'm guessing, however, that they want us to think there are different grandparents while in reality something happened to make Junichi a lucky bastard who really grandfathered all the girls. Except they won't tell us. That's what I'll believe, anyway, until told otherwise . Or maybe it's Sakura's magic or something that's behind DCII .

How about you guys?
Decagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-06, 23:11   Link #63
◕‿‿◕

Send a message via AIM to AvatarST Send a message via MSN to AvatarST
Maika looks too much like Mako, and Nanaka looks too much like Kotori for me to assume that they're not related somehow. I guess the surname thing doesn't really have to make sense.

But we'd find out I suppose.
Old 2006-05-07, 00:25   Link #64
KBTKaiser

Let's put it this way...only Sakura knows the truth, perhaps? >>;
Old 2006-05-11, 12:16   Link #65
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Woah, I win this time? D.C. II site updated with Minatsu's character movie and a new 4-koma comic strip (lol).
relentlessflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-11, 14:14   Link #66
◕‿‿◕

Are you kidding me? I checked lots earlier today and saw the 4Koma but missed the Minatsu character movie. ;.;

You cheater. ¬.¬

Now now, I wonder what kind of powers the new characters have. Is the only hint we had for Nanaka's, so far? It seems to be a power somehow similar to Kotori's.
Old 2006-05-11, 22:14   Link #67
KBTKaiser

Bah, I blame exams. :P
Old 2006-05-15, 22:27   Link #68
KBTKaiser

New CGs for the 6 "Targets", but nothing new if you've seen the promo movie. Also, staff diary updated by the Director/Scenario Writer.
Old 2006-05-15, 22:45   Link #69
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Ah, cool - gotta decide if I want to swap any in the main post.

And incidentally, let me just say, I really love the lighting effects used on the CGs. And 500 CGs, and 3.5x the amount of character art as D.C.P.C.? Nice... It's always hard to follow up a success (it always seems like there's nowhere to go but downhill), but it looks like they're giving it their all.
Old 2006-05-16, 04:56   Link #70
KBTKaiser

not to mention the 2700+ action poses(sighs, sweatdrops, blushes, etc) we will see in normal conversation
Old 2006-05-17, 00:12   Link #71
KBTKaiser

Staff Journal update with entries from Koko and Otome's VAs with regards to a recent event plus other stuff.
Old 2006-05-17, 17:31   Link #72
RunningTARGET
Bishoujo sweet!

So what do you get with the limited edition DVD release?

I've preodered it a week ago, and at $159 (australian) its gota be worth it. Then againg I wanted it early or you'll get spoiler heaven if you wait for the standard release.

Anyway I havent played the demo yet, but one question; Do their mouths move when they speak? I'm a fan of mouth movement since playing Maple Colors, It gives it that extra something to the character.
RunningTARGET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-17, 19:08   Link #73
KBTKaiser

nah, no moving mouths in Da Capo. The expressions alone were more than enough to show the mood.
Old 2006-05-18, 03:12   Link #74
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunningTARGET
So what do you get with the limited edition DVD release?
Well, it looks like we'll be getting a limited edition mousepad, CD, and booklet. Not bad for only 1,000 yen more than the regular edition price. It looks like the Limited Edition CD version will have the same extras (well, I'm assuming that it won't be a different version of the same extras, because that'd be a bit of a burn...).

And yeah, I would also say, the amount of extra art assets and poses really seem to work in D.C. II. While moving mouths are sort of cool, I also tend to find it a bit distracting if (when) they're way off... so, if I had to trade, I think I'd take the extra CG/art. (That being said, I suppose there's no harm in asking for it all, too. )
Old 2006-05-18, 05:23   Link #75
RunningTARGET
Bishoujo sweet!

Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame
Well, it looks like we'll be getting a limited edition mousepad, CD, and booklet. Not bad for only 1,000 yen more than the regular edition price. It looks like the Limited Edition CD version will have the same extras (well, I'm assuming that it won't be a different version of the same extras, because that'd be a bit of a burn...).

And yeah, I would also say, the amount of extra art assets and poses really seem to work in D.C. II. While moving mouths are sort of cool, I also tend to find it a bit distracting if (when) they're way off... so, if I had to trade, I think I'd take the extra CG/art. (That being said, I suppose there's no harm in asking for it all, too. )

Well thats good to hear, its a shame Naru Nanao didn't do any of the character designs in this outing, she's one of my fav artist. But the girls still look cute.
RunningTARGET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-19, 11:21   Link #76
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Anzu's character movie is up, along with another great omake comic ().
Old 2006-05-19, 15:00   Link #77
KBTKaiser

Yume's cooking takes another victim! o.o; *feels sorry for Koko.* ^^;
Old 2006-05-22, 14:46   Link #78
Koutarou

so Otome is like perfect
yet Yume is just like Nemu huh....
Koutarou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-22, 15:01   Link #79
KBTKaiser

go read the 2nd 4 panel comic for "Death by Otome"
Trust me, she's not perfect. ^^;
Old 2006-05-22, 17:33   Link #80
◕‿‿◕

Nah, Yume's more bratty but less evil. If you ask me, Yume so far = <3.

Anyway, the release date is approaching...

And Otome seems to have a scary side...but that hasn't been shown yet. She does seem to be really sweet, though...

Tags
bishoujo, circus, drama, ero-game, eroge, game, games, romance, school life, seinen, visual novel