AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Kannagi

Notices

View Poll Results: Kannagi - Episode 11 Rating
Perfect 10 10 19.61%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 15 29.41%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 13 25.49%
7 out of 10 : Good 10 19.61%
6 out of 10 : Average 2 3.92%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 1 1.96%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2008-12-19, 00:29   Link #41
FateAnomaly

I think perhaps Jin is trying to not to be seen with Zange with all the rumours flying around. But thats actually a good idea. He could just call her i think.
Old 2008-12-19, 02:01   Link #42
alu546
y prime

Send a message via AIM to alu546
Spoiler for theory:
Old 2008-12-19, 03:52   Link #43
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FateAnomaly View Post
I feel somewhat sorry for Nagi, however, i think she should have explain herself better to Jin. I guess her pride is in the way since she is suppose to be a god after all.
About Zange hostility, i think it is because they are competitors for the same pool of worshippers. Nagi did fall from grace. She had zero worshippers, her tree is chopped down and no shrine. The black stuff taint her easily while Zange could handle them with ease.
I don't think it was only, or even mainly, pride, but denial. She didn't want to think about it.
Old 2008-12-19, 04:06   Link #44
Itlandm
Porcupine

I would not ask Zange after seeing what Zange did to Nagi earlier. It looks like they are rival, and rivals don't tell the truth about each other. Also if he called her, she would just say "I'll be right over" and then come to his house and rub against him and tell him to confess his sins. No, Zange is not the way.
Old 2008-12-19, 10:09   Link #45
Solafighter
Hige

Awsome episode.

Very well maded psychical scenes. The producers of this series are great.
Old 2008-12-24, 12:21   Link #46
Kagami~n
I want to @#$% with--

Send a message via AIM to Kagami~n
It was pretty boring for me. Seeing as we're nearing a conclusion and they're only -now- setting up the main conflict, I don't really see good things ahead. I am not a fan of rushed endings.

I am happy about returning some focus to Nagi. All the Jin-focus of episode 10 just really brought down the fun for me. I don't like the guy that much.

That's another thing. To me, Jin is a pretty dull character who hasn't displayed any qualities that I see as compatible with any of his potential "paths" except maybe for Tsugumi. I -especially- dislike the idea of him with Nagi, as all I've seen so far is one-sided-teenage-hormone-driven-sexual-tension, and a very cute and fun girl living with a very average and dull guy. I see no chemistry. I'm usually on the side of pairings that are canon, but in this case I would resent seeing them together in the end. She's too good for him. >.> How the hell are they going to change my mind in two episodes? I really don't think they've done a good job setting up a good romance between those two (if that's what they're going for), and I think they've really blown their chance to convince me.

I think the series dragged its feet for too long. This isn't my final judgement of course, but with how dull I found this episode I've been a little pessimistic. It really had something good going in the beginning...
Closed Thread