AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Maria-sama

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-02-24, 03:15   Link #61
shomai
Doujinshi arteeeest :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by LucifersGirl View Post
I wonder if it a little late to add to this, but I'm new to the board and just stumple on this and have something to add..

I do agree with Orm Irian on different between Youko-Sachiko's and Sachiko-Yumi's relationship, Yumi can reach Sachiko's emotionally the way Youko can't and Youko's role on this issue. Also I think there's more into it.

Spoiler:

PS Please be patient of my English .
ROFLOL @ Major Hots XDD~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zatoichi8820XX View Post
Ok at episode 13 of spring..why is Youko, and Suguru are dress like the Molder and Scully form the X-files?
More ROFLOL!! XDD~~~

But yeah Youko IS MAJOR HAWTNESS in that suit.
Old 2009-02-24, 10:53   Link #62
Copycatken

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slick_rick View Post
In the novel it's actually the former. When Youko goes to comfort Sachiko all she gets is screamed at by Sachiko that she's not Yumi and Sachiko saying that "Yumi hates me." Youko even admits to being jealous of Yumi's importance to Sachiko in the book.
Thanks for clearing that up! My gut feeling was that Youko had tried but failed to comfort Sachiko. However, when I started thinking about it, Youko was portrayed as someone who was so cool, collected and perceptive that it was also quite possible that she would instinctively know that only Yumi would be able to cheer up Sachiko.

It would've been nice if the anime had fleshed out this part a bit more like the novel though. It would have shown how Sachiko's sorrow is so great that even her grande soeur is unable to help. It would also have further contrasted how the Youko-Sachiko soeur relationship is different from the Yumi-Sachiko one.
Closed Thread