AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2015-10-19, 15:46   Link #81
Dart-Sama

new chapt is up, consist on two side episodes, since like danine's student just discovered body reinforcement =O
Dart-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-19, 18:25   Link #82
jseah

Side: Morey continues next week. His part got long enough that what's left is still about a full chapter's worth.
Old 2015-10-20, 11:33   Link #83
jseah

Sneak preview of the bit I couldn't finish last week (it just finishes up Morey's battle, the counterattack will be the rest of the chapter).

Spoiler:
Old 2015-10-20, 15:59   Link #84
Breimn

Nth baseless theory about miasm , giant rechargeable battery for nice magical nukes! Zif it is it a certain crimson clan chuuni loli would definitely love to cross over to this series.
Breimn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-25, 03:19   Link #85
jseah

A double length special. Next week is just a Cato's Notes. I'll see if I have the time to write a side project (just like last time).
Old 2015-10-25, 05:26   Link #86
Breimn

Ty for new ch. I guess that by killing a good chunk of the zombie army the one controlling them had more mana to spare and so turned more zombies in laser shooters , the crystals are probably born from high concentration of mana?
And since in previous ch even those close to grand cross and not hit fell if they manage to find a way to disrupt the mana control or like Cato is doing studing spells to control other spells you could in theory either decrease number of enemies with a special field(or maybe stop their regenerating ability?) or even turn the midless monsters against each other(though it may not apply to those who already grew up crystals).

Last edited by Breimn; 2015-10-25 at 05:45.
Old 2015-10-25, 06:21   Link #87
jseah

There are sufficient clues in the previous chapters to figure out a really important part of the magic system that explains a lot about the zombies. Well, except for one important ability, but hey, I can't give you all the answers right? =P

PS. if you really can't wait, drop me a PM
Old 2015-10-25, 07:02   Link #88
Breimn

It is about the magic the little fuka is using,isnt it . The black mist is using the same system. Furthermore using movement(or whatever it is written in english) magic to control the zombies.
Id say that since it only recently started employing distance attacks it does not have much intelligence yet so is trying to copy humans.As for miasm i would not be surprised if we get some mana stone around there or maybe even a hidden summoning gem that lets you control it.
As for spoils i will refrain myself at the moment.It will make wait more suffering than it already is and spewing bullshits theories is funny ,(though not as much as 4chan threads we have with overlord since there are not anons following it so no one to make funny fan fictions with).
Old 2015-11-01, 15:14   Link #89
Dart-Sama

new chap is up, its social revolution ppl =D
Old 2015-11-01, 15:22   Link #90
Breimn

Wait, what? I tought there would be no more updates this week?
Old 2015-11-01, 18:55   Link #91
jseah

Yeah, as it turns out, I ended up writing a shorter chapter and posting that instead of posting a full chapter later. I'd rather keep releasing chapters on weekends than end up posting in the middle of a week.
Old 2015-11-07, 04:11   Link #92
Breimn

A bit late but here is another guess , black fog and green mist are the spirits of the two brothers that are still continuing their fight.
If you use the right magic colour on your body you can use the power stored up by the miasm getting a bit of power up.
Old 2015-11-15, 21:26   Link #93
Dart-Sama

new chapt is up, story building is over, new arc is begining =)
Old 2015-11-23, 08:40   Link #94
Dart-Sama

new chapt out, those city fukas are so mind broken, its irritating...
Old 2015-11-23, 09:10   Link #95
Breimn

This new ch just made me think of the anti arrow magic item that the MC from the name of the wind created , then massproduced it with the academy s help and started selling it to the merchants since it would lower risk of ambushes(if i remember well it could attract up to 16 arrows before breaking) .If they could manage something similar things would get easier for them.
As for new girl, the apprentice, she is starting to look sospicious.
Old 2015-11-23, 16:32   Link #96
Tenzen12

Still didn't read anything (and didn't getread this thread past OP (I don't wanna get spoiled), but this one definitely caught my interest. Count me in.
Old 2015-11-23, 16:43   Link #97
Breimn

You are in for a nice ride , pal.
Old 2015-11-29, 12:08   Link #98
Dart-Sama

new chap is up...
oh cato, oh cato, u r so evil =D
but... such a good evilness
GO! BREAK THEIR SOCIETY!!!!
Old 2015-11-29, 12:27   Link #99
Breimn

>stealing something he wanted to give for free since the start
Well , nice try.
Old 2015-12-03, 10:59   Link #100
Tenzen12

Ok, at first I thought it's OK, but nothing special... than I found myself binging whole thing while neglecting my job as well as playing FGO in middle of event. It's really great, I love chemistry between Cato and Landar. Morey's "harem" is also hilarious ploy.

Better than most "official" Japanese WN and LN.

Last edited by Tenzen12; 2015-12-03 at 11:19.
Tenzen12 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
alternate universe, harem, scientific magic, web novel