AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Claymore

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-07-01, 07:14   Link #961
Ryuken
Claymore #01

Those are really impressive. And Yuma and Cynthia looking on, don't know what they would be thinking.
Old 2010-07-01, 07:22   Link #962
evil_kenshin

Spoiler for 105:
Old 2010-07-01, 08:25   Link #963
Mord

A non-tsstorry chinese scan of chapter 105 has been released.
Old 2010-07-01, 08:41   Link #964
MalakTawus

Tell me that that spoiler is fake!!!
If i have to wait another month (or more) to finally put my mind at peace i think i'll go crazy......
Old 2010-07-01, 08:51   Link #965
Mord

I can't read chinese, however the spoiler looks to be pretty accurate.
Old 2010-07-01, 08:58   Link #966
MalakTawus

Yeah,i know.I have found the chinese version and unfortunately the spoiler is right......I'M SO MAD!!!!DAMMIT!!!
Old 2010-07-01, 08:59   Link #967
Weils

Some plot points in this chapter:
Spoiler for chapter 105 spoilers:

The Usual Suspects
Old 2010-07-01, 09:16   Link #968
haegar
mangaviking

wow. 106/7/8 is probably be gonna be one helluvafight

lookin forward to the chap. and I repeat: Hoooray for Dietrich
Old 2010-07-01, 09:21   Link #969
MalakTawus

Maybe it's just me......
Spoiler for chap 105:

Last edited by MalakTawus; 2010-07-01 at 09:45.
Old 2010-07-01, 09:30   Link #970
Weils

Quote:
Originally Posted by MalakTawus View Post
Maybe it's just me......
Spoiler for chap 105:
Spoiler for spoiler:

The Usual Suspects
Old 2010-07-01, 09:42   Link #971
MalakTawus

Spoiler for chap.105:
Old 2010-07-01, 09:57   Link #972
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker

Heh; I was joking if we would get a scene-change if we would see Cynthia and the others, but people didn't want to leave Claire, we get both .

Wow; the spoiler and the chapter in the same day, go figure 0_o

What Deneve said...is just another theory, like all the other ones she's come up with recently; we don't know whether or not it's true, it's simply a theory.

I'm still confused on what that black....thing was. Was the Jelly-Raciella? It looks like a black fog, or black hole from Dietrich's perspective. It looks like it collapsed itself into it's own tentacles; a huge difference from last chapter.

Overall the chapter is...honestly, a bit disappointing; I think we were all hoping to see what happened, or happens, to Claire, but now we have to wait yet another month. At least the action is cool .

I'm curious; the color picture....did Yagi draw that? If so, I am shocked; I've been so used to the blue/purple look of Awakened Priscilla that they showed in the anime, and it fit her so well too. This pinkish look doesn't look as good in comparison :/.

Last edited by Shiek927; 2010-07-01 at 10:14.
Old 2010-07-01, 10:13   Link #973
Ulquihorror

yuma is so tall compared to cynthia. Marry me yuma!!!!!!!!!!
Old 2010-07-01, 10:18   Link #974
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulquihorror View Post
yuma is so tall compared to cynthia. Marry me yuma!!!!!!!!!!
Remember, Cynthia wasn't standing up, Yuma was holding her up .

But yeah, Yuma is I think the tallest Ghost
Old 2010-07-01, 10:19   Link #975
manmmlala

-

i think this chapter is kinda... weird...

i dunno how the plot can be further developed in a "normal" way anymore...
the story can't lose clare rite? but how is she supposed to be extracted from that black mass? it's kind of hard to save clare now and still make the whole thing sensible..

if i am the author, i might think of this solution:
miria has been assisting galatea to half-awaken, and when clare finishes her job (or can't control her will anymore) and is about to vanish within that chaotic yoki mass, miria and the likes come in time, and galatea helps clare re-establish herself and extract herself from that thing again... but it doesn't sound "logical" either... hmmm...
Old 2010-07-01, 10:25   Link #976
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker

Quote:
i dunno how the plot can be further developed in a "normal" way anymore...
the story can't lose clare rite? but how is she supposed to be extracted from that black mass? it's kind of hard to save clare now and still make the whole thing sensible..
It seems, like it's all on Claire

I'm not holding out on whatever it is Deneve said: we don't know the "why" exactly on why Claire was taken by Raciella. Regardless, it does look like her fusing with her seems like it's going to happen.

Fighting, escaping and breaking free, taking control...it seems like it's for her to decide, in my opinion. No one can help her except herself now.

This chapter definitely breaks one theory I had: Raciella seemed to take Claire in, into herself, and I once thought it would be backwards: that Raciella would, in her jelly-form with no body, put herself into Claire and make Claire into her host body, similar to a soul-linking; so Claire would leave all this, looking like her old-self, but with the Destroyers abilities. It seems however to be a more traditional fusion in which they both supply eachother.

I get the feeling the Teresa/Claire references will only continue after this.

Priscilla also seemed to have been unaffected by Raciella grazing her shoulder last chapter...at least, it doesn't seem to be slowing her down.

Last edited by Shiek927; 2010-07-01 at 10:46.
Old 2010-07-01, 10:43   Link #977
Ryus
The One Eyed King

Damn seems to be tons of important dialog in this chapter... How long until the English Scan?

BTW:
Spoiler for 105:
Old 2010-07-01, 11:08   Link #978
manmmlala

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiek927 View Post
It seems, like it's all on Claire

I'm not holding out on whatever it is Deneve said: we don't know the "why" exactly on why Claire was taken by Raciella. Regardless, it does look like her fusing with her seems like it's going to happen.

Fighting, escaping and breaking free, taking control...it seems like it's for her to decide, in my opinion. No one can help her except herself now.

This chapter definitely breaks one theory I had: Raciella seemed to take Claire in, into herself, and I once thought it would be backwards: that Raciella would, in her jelly-form with no body, put herself into Claire and make Claire into her host body, similar to a soul-linking; so Claire would leave all this, looking like her old-self, but with the Destroyers abilities. It seems however to be a more traditional fusion in which they both supply eachother.

I get the feeling the Teresa/Claire references will only continue after this.

Priscilla also seemed to have been unaffected by Raciella grazing her shoulder last chapter...at least, it doesn't seem to be slowing her down.

i once thought that when claire came out from raciella, her body content is already changed, it was just a form made from the flesh of raciella, but ofcoz that is impossible, and irene's arm would be lost too

but this time, when claire "merged" with raciella, is her physical body still kept intact? seems quite impossible.. it appears to me that it's more like dissolving in that black mass, that big "claire" body in this chapter already indicates that she is already not a human anymore, therefore, she doesn't possess the human form now, which makes the "extraction" more impossible and insensible.. i hope i won't be disappointed by some silly and stupid extraction ideas later on...

and how can claire control raciella? is that even possible? are there any hints in rafaela's last words?: "You have got something very wrong", does it have anything to deal with the body content of claire?...
so many questions...
Old 2010-07-01, 11:11   Link #979
Awakened
Clare's #1 fan

One looks like Clare's face the other might be Teresa's.
Old 2010-07-01, 11:15   Link #980
manmmlala

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awakened View Post
One looks like Clare's face the other might be Teresa's.
but it doesn't make sense to me..

but the other two do not look like rafaela and luciela either...
hmmm...
some said one is ophelia, the left one does resemble a bit ophelia.. but the middle one.. to me it doesn't look like teresa
Closed Thread