AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2013-01-10, 22:39   Link #23641
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by khprincessh View Post
DANG THAT IS TRUE....we have so many unanswered questions. they cant end the series to soon...plus i want them to go back to school soon too....TONS OF QUESTIONS.ASKING ALL THOSE Questions MAKING STATEMENTS ASSUMING....
Bolded part. I really like it when R+V has some gags at school, that really made me like this.
Old 2013-01-10, 23:23   Link #23642
Amigal
mm... sounds tasty...
*Author

Send a message via MSN to Amigal
As far as i see from this discussion and manga, there is still place for plot to thicken , besides don't forget they are only second years... There is still third year of school so I doubt Author would end it like that... As for Tsukune there must be some fail-safe in his Holy-Lock since i doubt that the head-master of the school would use such a simple seal on Shinsou blood... So I think manga will be around for few more years if nothing bad happens to publishers or Author ( you never know what can happen in japan)...
Old 2013-01-10, 23:24   Link #23643
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
Quote:
Originally Posted by dosetsu View Post
Unresolved plot has nothing to do with whether a manga ends or not. Are all of you new to manga or something?
This is what we call a case of Possible Reality versus Fans' Expectations. However, not only is this not running in Shounen Jump (which has the highest Axing Rate out of all the magazines), but as long as Ikeda's making money off this series, I'm pretty sure he's going to continue it

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-11, 00:40   Link #23644
ShinsoSan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dosetsu View Post
Unresolved plot has nothing to do with whether a manga ends or not. Are all of you new to manga or something?
People were jumping to the conclusion that the manga was just going to end based on where the plot was going so I posted what we don't know.

Of course it can be cancelled or answers don't get answered but kind of doubt that with magazine it is being published in though it could happen. I'm willing to accept it would be cancelled so I'm not blinded by that fact.
ShinsoSan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-11, 05:35   Link #23645
GrimJack

The main reason people speculate of the demise is what Ikeda has said in his author's comments in the volumes about how long the story of Season II is going to be and what he aimed to accomplish, this doesn't preclude a "season III" if you will it is just an interesting point to discuss.

(btw since he had originally planned for 12 volumes in season II he has already past his goal)
Old 2013-01-13, 22:49   Link #23646
chrono25

I may be on the wrong board for this but I have a ? about one of the yokai races the Onimodoki

this race is a shape shifter of sorts I know it can make itself look like another race but doesnt have their powers I understand that part but the ? I have is could it make itself look like a dragon and have the wings for flight but not have their fire breath or strength minor traits stuff like that !
chrono25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-14, 18:15   Link #23647
ShinsoSan

hey does anyone know what this means?

it says tadaima something something something (can't read all of it)
http://books.shueisha.co.jp/CGI/sear...n_isbn=&mode=2
If you click on volume 3 that is what it says.
EDIT: Nevermind says will be released the second month not first. Forget what I said.

Last edited by ShinsoSan; 2013-01-14 at 18:27.
ShinsoSan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-14, 22:02   Link #23648
khprincessh

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinsoSan View Post
hey does anyone know what this means?

it says tadaima something something something (can't read all of it)
http://books.shueisha.co.jp/CGI/sear...n_isbn=&mode=2
If you click on volume 3 that is what it says.
EDIT: Nevermind says will be released the second month not first. Forget what I said.
nope not at all sorry....dont know what it says
Old 2013-01-16, 18:47   Link #23649
khprincessh

DANG THE NEW CHAPTER WAS EPIC!!!!!! inner should just admitt she loves tsukune i mean she cryed for him and fights for him.....
but this punch i felt bad for inner moka http://mangafox.me/manga/rosario_to_...c059.2/12.html
I MEAN INNER MOKA WAS CRYING LIKE CRAZY!!!!! for real
TSUKUNE is fly now thou.....http://mangafox.me/manga/rosario_to_...c059.2/18.html haha right in the arm....
cant wait for the next chapter
Old 2013-01-16, 19:54   Link #23650
Redeyes260
Los Illuminati

Wasn't really a new chapter as much of a continuation, but hey, I wasn't complaining when I read it. I guarantee next chapter will have Issa and Fuhai battling it out.
Old 2013-01-18, 01:19   Link #23651
Mach56gs
Do-Gooder

Doubtful, its gotta continue with Tsukune and Gyokuro. Ikeda has never jumped away from fights.

I am really excited to see if Tsukune fights this by himself or others join in. I'm expecting other people to meddle with the fight, but either way I'm SOOOOOooooo amped.
Old 2013-01-18, 01:42   Link #23652
zibi88

I kinda feel that we will start with funai's situation...and them feeling tsukunes energy outbursts... next we might see some other groups feeling the same energy... maybe kokoa and kahula as they are gyokuros kids.... well we might see what miyabi is doing... then we return to tsukune vs gyokuro and see that gyokuro has a hard time

it would be interesting if gyokuro in all this developed a sick love for tsukune becouse of what he become (kinda a ultimate vampire from 2 shinso bloods)... she wanting him as her most loyal servant xD

anyway there will be more mokas crying for sure... maybe yelling to tsukune to stop and return to his orginal body as she doesnt want to lose him....but it would be good if kurumu appeared there and calmed moka down a bit...saying that he is still tsukune and that it happened before.... maybe saying that it happened durring an operation all for the sake of saving moka

hard to tell what we will get... but it wont change the fact that we still have to wait like 2weeks >_<
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-18, 09:28   Link #23653
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach56gs View Post
Doubtful, its gotta continue with Tsukune and Gyokuro. Ikeda has never jumped away from fights.

I am really excited to see if Tsukune fights this by himself or others join in. I'm expecting other people to meddle with the fight, but either way I'm SOOOOOooooo amped.
Of course, this fight is crucial since it involves the MC, it's definitely going to continue. I wanna see Tsukune take down Gyokuro himself, that would be a real treat.
Old 2013-01-18, 15:49   Link #23654
Mach56gs
Do-Gooder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
Of course, this fight is crucial since it involves the MC, it's definitely going to continue. I wanna see Tsukune take down Gyokuro himself, that would be a real treat.

Would be awesome. But everything is so tense and there are so many variables.

Though, to point out, Ikeda basically tossed every other character aside to focus on Tsukune, Ura, Hokuto and Gyokuro.

That move was, to me, very strange because it ruined everyone else's spotlight. I guess Ikeda really wants to focus on these four characters and get the plot rolling.

Which to me is really interesting. And hell, More Tsukune/Ura moments is FINE BY MEEeeee!

I feel like Ura has enough development to confess any freaking moment now. Its ridiculous how much her love for Tsukune has been stressed.
Old 2013-01-18, 22:14   Link #23655
khprincessh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach56gs View Post
Would be awesome. But everything is so tense and there are so many variables.

Though, to point out, Ikeda basically tossed every other character aside to focus on Tsukune, Ura, Hokuto and Gyokuro.

That move was, to me, very strange because it ruined everyone else's spotlight. I guess Ikeda really wants to focus on these four characters and get the plot rolling.

Which to me is really interesting. And hell, More Tsukune/Ura moments is FINE BY MEEeeee!

I feel like Ura has enough development to confess any freaking moment now. Its ridiculous how much her love for Tsukune has been stressed.
so you are telling me that you think inner mokas gonna confess her love for tsukune :/ im not she if she well im mean idk but i always thought she was prideful but who knows.....
Old 2013-01-18, 22:25   Link #23656
chrono25

actually in a way she already has!
chrono25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-18, 22:43   Link #23657
khprincessh

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrono25 View Post
actually in a way she already has!
really u think so like how???? give me some examples
Old 2013-01-19, 01:10   Link #23658
Mach56gs
Do-Gooder

Quote:
Originally Posted by khprincessh View Post
so you are telling me that you think inner mokas gonna confess her love for tsukune :/ im not she if she well im mean idk but i always thought she was prideful but who knows.....

I meant that she could do it at any time. Next chapter, 1000 chapters from now, Ikeda has made all the development he needs.

As to already showing love, well the latest chapter and her tenderness around Tsukune is quite tell-tale.
Old 2013-01-19, 01:30   Link #23659
Chris38

Regarding Inner Moka's feelings, I have no doubt that, she's already head over heel's in love with him...

Although, I doubt that she's going to confess that yet ... since in a harem manga, usually the main paring is established near the end of the story - although, they are certainly exceptionss to this rule, but it really depends on what kind of ending the author is aiming for... but, in the process of saving Tsukune from his current dilema, I belive that Inner Moka is definitely going to do something that would depeen her relationship with Tsukune.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-19, 03:27   Link #23660
zibi88

well last chapter with moka crying in tsukunes arms... kinda showed him that she cares for him great.... just like how the "pridefull" moka dropped to her knees and begged Gyokuro if she can help tsukune (this even shocked tsukune)

and I personaly loved that panel before tsukune released seal2... moka sits with tsukune who talks about beign afraid but that he wont regreat it.... moka in this panel looks really cute... like a small girl (from the past) which is so pure and innocent.... kinda the question falls where is that pridefull and strong moka who usually was talking "know your place" ^^ its like shes a different person now

not to mention that somehow I noticed that she was glaring at tsukune more then usual in recent few chapters

about confession well no... since like how she reacted when akuha told moka that she wont accept tsukune as her partner in marriage... moka instant blush and was denying that they arent in that kind of relantionship... and when tsukune asked what did she say.... moka with emberessment said "I wonder" XD

so her pride or more like emberesment was still there but this mostly changed after she learned what she did to tsukune.... so from this point foward she will stick to tsukune like a glue....wont allow him to use more of this power so he doesnt get swallowed.... but it would be interesting if moka came to realize that she alone cant do anything and that to save tsukune she will others

and so it would be good if moka agreed to harem option as everyone will stick with each other and can keep an eye on tsukune..... well moka is the only one that should really have no problem with that... becouse her own father had "few wifes" XD

yet I remember that moka commented about polygamy as woman acting sluty... its funny since it would kinda describe Akasha and Gyokuro xD since they married Issa and had children with him.... so moka shouldnt complain at all :P

ehh cant wait for next chapter...yet it feels so much distant
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire