Notices

Old 2009-09-12, 03:48   Link #1181
Soul-Stealer
GFX Designer™ :)
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via Yahoo to Soul-Stealer
Quote:
Originally Posted by orangejuicetang View Post
Since when can Haki suppress devil fruit powers? Only being submerged in water, seastone, and blackbeard's power can suppress devil fruit powers, and among those three only blackbeard's power can be counted as complete nullification. So far, Haki in relation to devil fruit powers has only been shown to be able to physically damage a logia user when the logia user is in their element form. Suppressing their devil fruit would mean instead that the logia user would be forcefully reverted back into their normal state. If that was the case, the light sword that Kizuru used wouldn't have done a damn thing, as it would have dissipated into light the moment it came in contact with Rayleigh.
And Haki can supress devils fruits! Silvers Rayleigh did to kizaru and if you have seen the battle of Snake sisters Vs Luffy they suppressed his Gomu Gomu Fruit too~
U saw when they hit luffy....Luffy says that he thought he lost his powers for a moment!

Yet we can't say what haki can do but still!

And i have a question that dude who said Kizaru is his uncle he has haki? Or its just a defence?!because luffy says the sisters have the same type of defense like that guy!
Soul-Stealer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-12, 14:54   Link #1182
C.A.
Absolute Haruhist!
*Artist

Yes, Sentoumaru has Haki.
When I say 'My god...', god refers to Haruhi-sama.

My art album updated 11th May 2013, Science.
Deviant Art: http://ca0001.deviantart.com/
C.A. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-13, 03:04   Link #1183
Soul-Stealer
*Graphic Designer

this ain't fair man they giving everyone haki! its like a common term now! this sux the anime guyz should not give everyone haki....
Old 2009-09-13, 03:19   Link #1184
Big Daddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul-Stealer View Post
this ain't fair man they giving everyone haki! its like a common term now! this sux the anime guyz should not give everyone haki....
it's not everyone. It is actually pretty reasonable to assume that everyone who reaches the red line should be incredibly strong, and it wouldn't be surprising if a good amount of them could use haki. You have to understand the people that have actually reached where luffy is fighting are the .001% tile of the strongest pirate/marines in the world, so they should all have outlandish strength.
Big Daddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-13, 09:09   Link #1185
Soul-Stealer
*Graphic Designer

hmm i guess you are right O_O if you say that then WB should have Haki! i mean i think he has haki.....

and as the current manga going on i wanted to ask a prediction
Spoiler for Manga:
so what you guyz think?
Old 2009-09-13, 14:15   Link #1186
Big Daddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul-Stealer View Post
hmm i guess you are right O_O if you say that then WB should have Haki! i mean i think he has haki.....

and as the current manga going on i wanted to ask a prediction
Spoiler for Manga:
so what you guyz think?
I doubt it. I don't think Shanks has a relationship with Ace like he does Luffy, not to mention him and whitebeard left on some hostile term the last time they met. Shanks also doesn't seem like he would get involved with something like that if he didn't have to. The only reason he might be there, is he might of predicted luffy was going to try to save him, and he wants to help out with luffy,

Not to mention isn't he fighting the other Yonkou?
Old 2009-09-19, 08:51   Link #1187
Siddyus
The Insidious

I'd say Whitebeard is currently the most powerful man in OP. Since he is after all dubbed "the most powerful man" in the show. And, since he seems eager to fight against the world and the shichibukai for just a single crew member. With that resolve alone. I can say he is indeed a powerful being.

Siddyus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-29, 04:42   Link #1188
Ero-Sannin

Send a message via MSN to Ero-Sannin
Its Zoro no doubt. Just as soon as he defeats Mihawk.
Ero-Sannin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-29, 06:20   Link #1189
zaner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Daddy View Post
it's not everyone. It is actually pretty reasonable to assume that everyone who reaches the red line should be incredibly strong, and it wouldn't be surprising if a good amount of them could use haki. You have to understand the people that have actually reached where luffy is fighting are the .001% tile of the strongest pirate/marines in the world, so they should all have outlandish strength.

Spoiler for Current place in the anime:
zaner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-30, 03:05   Link #1190
Big Daddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaner View Post
Spoiler for Current place in the anime:
I didn't get that from what he said at all...he didn't mention the kings disposition at all. Reread it
Old 2009-09-30, 12:05   Link #1191
halibonga

Dark king rayleigh is the strongest! i ve never seen any character in OP having as much presence/composure as he does, and i believe his haki can even bypass blackbeard's power
halibonga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-30, 14:40   Link #1192
zaner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Daddy View Post
I didn't get that from what he said at all...he didn't mention the kings disposition at all. Reread it
Yeah i miss quoted auctally and used your number sorry bout that
Old 2009-10-01, 10:14   Link #1193
MihawkXGP
Master of The Sword

Whitebeard > everyone
MihawkXGP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-01, 18:39   Link #1194
zaner

Buggy.

He has the Devils luck on his side! That devil fruit of his must have a second effect of Retarded amounts of luck! Or could it be the Nose...
Old 2012-02-04, 01:50   Link #1195
Yuutsu

Whitebeard.
Yuutsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-04, 14:17   Link #1196
Rainbowman

In my opinion, here are the strongest ones so far in current events:

Strongest male: Blackbeard
Strongest female: Big Mom
Rainbowman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-04, 19:04   Link #1197
Yuutsu

Rainbowman, I'm going to have to respectfully disagree with your choices.

While Blackbeard definitely possesses 2 incredible fruit powers, I do not think he is yet at the peak of his power - much less be the strongest male in the OP world.

Maybe he has mastered the Gura Gura no Mi during the 2 year time skip, or maybe he hasn't. Nonetheless, given what we were shown pre-time skip, even Blackbeard knows that it's foolish to challenge the top-top tier just yet (he ran rather than risk an encounter with Akainu and he didn't openly challenge Shanks during the Marineford war just after attaining Whitebeard's powers).

Perhaps you are right, and indeed he is the strongest. However, until we see him clash with some of the other big-shots like Shanks, Marco, Big Mam, Aokiji, etc... we can't really say for certain that he is the strongest.

Though we can be certain that Blackbeard is a force to be reckoned with.
Old 2012-02-05, 15:12   Link #1198
Rainbowman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuutsu View Post
Rainbowman, I'm going to have to respectfully disagree with your choices.

While Blackbeard definitely possesses 2 incredible fruit powers, I do not think he is yet at the peak of his power - much less be the strongest male in the OP world.

Maybe he has mastered the Gura Gura no Mi during the 2 year time skip, or maybe he hasn't. Nonetheless, given what we were shown pre-time skip, even Blackbeard knows that it's foolish to challenge the top-top tier just yet (he ran rather than risk an encounter with Akainu and he didn't openly challenge Shanks during the Marineford war just after attaining Whitebeard's powers).

Perhaps you are right, and indeed he is the strongest. However, until we see him clash with some of the other big-shots like Shanks, Marco, Big Mam, Aokiji, etc... we can't really say for certain that he is the strongest.

Though we can be certain that Blackbeard is a force to be reckoned with.
I only mentioned that he's the strongest so far. I never mentioned that he is the strongest. The best way for me to know how strong he is would be his ultimate battle with Luffy which may be a long wait but well worth it. And besides when Jinbe mentioned that Blackbeard was hunting down Devil Fruit users, Blackbeard may be up to something that we have yet to find out.

As for Big Mom, she has to be the strongest female compared to Boa Hancock and possibly Jewelry Bonney.
Rainbowman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-05, 15:57   Link #1199
Yuutsu

Sorry, I meant to say I disagree with your choice regarding the male. I agree that Big Mom is probably the strongest female we know, thus far.
Old 2012-02-05, 17:35   Link #1200
Jouten

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaner View Post
Buggy.

He has the Devils luck on his side! That devil fruit of his must have a second effect of Retarded amounts of luck! Or could it be the Nose...
Luck is the greatest power that exists. That's why the japanese rated Luckyman as the most powerful anime character ever. So I have to agree: Buggy is the most powerful character in One Piece

http://www.toplessrobot.com/2008/09/...characters.php