AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2010-11-05, 23:54   Link #421
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

How did Byakuran regained his power !? I thought his power is gone ?
...Wait, perhaps he only lose the ability to gain the knowledge of all parallel dimension ? I forgot about his condition because it seems to be a long past..

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-12, 05:49   Link #422
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori

I feel kinda sad that the weapons used in the future will no longer be seen since they transformed. I mean Ryohei's weapon was always gloves but Lambo's shield became horns and now Gokudera's bow became a shooting thing. I just hope they have a way to return to "classic" form.
omimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-12, 06:49   Link #423
faiz blaster

Actually, if we look at things from another angle, it seems that Amano's intention is to bring back some of things from before the Future Arc that were left forgotten. Personally, I feel still feel that is a mistake and the way he is doing it is way too forceful.
faiz blaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-17, 17:37   Link #424
james0246

Now that was a good chapter; easily the best chapter of Katekyo Hitman Reborn since...well the Future Arc...maybe. Definetly, the first good chapter in awhile.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-17, 19:19   Link #425
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

I agree. Also, for some reasons I found the popping balloon battle to be creative and quite unique...not to mention, this chapter is not some power-exhibition compared to what I've seen in the fight before this.

Old 2010-11-18, 14:39   Link #426
Kafriel
Senior Guest

That was fun...looking forward to Gokudera's speech next week.
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-18, 14:52   Link #427
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori

Quote:
Originally Posted by faiz blaster View Post
Actually, if we look at things from another angle, it seems that Amano's intention is to bring back some of things from before the Future Arc that were left forgotten. Personally, I feel still feel that is a mistake and the way he is doing it is way too forceful.
Actually now that I think about it, the recent chapters have been more comedic than since the daily life arc. I guess the author actually wants to go back to the series's roots.
Old 2010-11-19, 13:15   Link #428
christinemarie
Crazy One

Battles should be done like this and not by brute force. I hope the other battles will turnout strategical not just relying on pure power and emotions.
Looks like Gokudera finally revealed the truth. Since the reason he's doing everything for Tsuna is about friendship and not for the right hand man stuff and other more.
christinemarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-25, 20:15   Link #429
Excorsism

That was a quick match and now we're headed for the FINALU boss battle. Noice. I'm glad they're not going each fight one by one, that'd take too long.
Old 2010-11-25, 20:59   Link #430
Ravenblitz
|・ω・`)

Send a message via MSN to Ravenblitz
lol somewhat I anticipated this because the memories are the key of unraveling the truth and misunderstanding...

anyways nice fast fight for Gokudera... and hoping Shitt P is in her costume and turn out to be a gorgeous girl..
Old 2010-11-25, 23:19   Link #431
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

What's with that smirk, stalker-san ? Don't tell me that he's going to be the last boss in this arc----
Hm...don't tell me that Tsuna will lose the next fight and then the next key will unravel the misunderstanding, making Enma will try to save Tsuna instead

Old 2010-11-26, 11:15   Link #432
Kafriel
Senior Guest

^ It will turn out that July is Byakuran's clone...just in case Tsuna could beat him As for Enma, I foresee a cloud of dark capes and hats, and a rain of blood. His blood.
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-03, 07:43   Link #433
blewin

Chapter 317: I'm beginning to think that the author doesn't know what he's doing. Enma's anger and his willingness to believe in Tsuna before that cliche misunderstanding was never strong enough to foreshadow that his parents got killed by Tsuna's father. If Enma truly believes that Tsuna's father killed his parents, he wouldn't have believed in Tsuan in the first place. Even the fact that their similaries drew them to each other in the first place was just too shallow to explain Enma's fury in this chapter.

This hasn't been executed well at all.

Chrome Shelled Regios
blewin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-03, 08:06   Link #434
Arabesque
Licensed Hunter-a-holic

Quote:
Originally Posted by blewin View Post
If Enma truly believes that Tsuna's father killed his parents, he wouldn't have believed in Tsuan in the first place.
Not really. The point of the test that Enma set up was to see if Tsuna wasn't ''evil'' as the rest of the Vongola because of the time he spent with him (Tsuna is not his father, he wasn't the one who killed Enma's family, and Enma wanted to see if he was truthful about his behavior).

Quote:
Even the fact that their similaries drew them to each other in the first place was just too shallow to explain Enma's fury in this chapter.
? Both of them had their friends hurt and injured because of this feud, and Enma had all the other things as well (murdered family/falsely disgraced) to make him rage as we've seen.
Old 2010-12-03, 13:56   Link #435
SoFarGone
H.A.M.

I wonder who the true enemy is because I don't Julie is stronger than Enma therefore he must be a traitor working for another group of mafia thats trying to take down the Vongola.
SoFarGone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-03, 17:10   Link #436
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:

Chapter 317: I'm beginning to think that the author doesn't know what he's doing. Enma's anger and his willingness to believe in Tsuna before that cliche misunderstanding was never strong enough to foreshadow that his parents got killed by Tsuna's father. If Enma truly believes that Tsuna's father killed his parents, he wouldn't have believed in Tsuan in the first place. Even the fact that their similaries drew them to each other in the first place was just too shallow to explain Enma's fury in this chapter.

Chances are, he only made the link between Tsuna and his family's murderers recently (in that conversation with whatshisface).
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-03, 18:16   Link #437
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori

Quote:

Looks like someone didn't read the manga well enough because he didn't know Iemitsu was his father until like 1 hour ago.
Old 2010-12-05, 10:59   Link #438
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Aaah---that stalker guy is just becoming more and more suspicious I don't know if he wanted to imitate Mukuro's role or not; I just can't seem to like him at all

Old 2010-12-07, 17:15   Link #439
qwertyuiopz

im having the hardest time differentiating between tsuna and enma when they fight
and WTH? BYAKURAN?
qwertyuiopz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-07, 19:56   Link #440
james0246

Vongola GP (the spin-off series by Toshinori Takayama and found in the new Shueisha magazine Saikyou "Super Strong" Jump) has been released...'tis cute, with some fun humour. Designs are also fun...
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, shonen