AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2004-10-17, 15:50   Link #21
iluid

"Buy The DVDs to sub this anime which is been forgotten since earlier 2004!"...
This sounds like you're asking for a group to buy expensive R2 DVDs and sub it just cause you said so. I think you'd be much better off saying something like "I will provide raws to anyone who wants to sub this anime which has been forgotten since earlier 2004!" If any group ever decides to do this show, it's likely that they'll do it mostly because no one else will. If that's the case, they would already be donating their time and effort to something they don't really care too much about and there's almost no chance they'd be willing to spend their hard earned money as well.

Also, I'm not sure I'd call this show "underrated". No offense, but it just looks bad ^^; The stuff that really is underrated usually does get subbed eventually, just at a slower pace than whatever the latest and greatest happens to be.
Out of curiosity, have you actually watched the raws of Kaiketsu Zorori? That is, can you say for sure there is some substance to this show that makes it worth subbing? Or do you just want it subbed simply because it hasn't been subbed?

I'm all for subbing lesser known shows rather than producing 30 versions of naruto, but the show has to have at least some appeal for a group to pick this over another of the many unsubbed shows. If you can convince people that Zorori doesn't suck, then maybe someone will sub it.
iluid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-18, 19:16   Link #22
Narutard
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarthingRedFox
attn. fansubers please view the pic you see before you!

omgomgomgomgomg that looks soooooooooooooooooooo cute and awseum!!!!!!1!

I want to see that now, KAWAAIIIIIIIII!!!
Narutard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-18, 22:10   Link #23
FarthingRedFox

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narutard
omgomgomgomgomg that looks soooooooooooooooooooo cute and awseum!!!!!!1!

I want to see that now, KAWAAIIIIIIIII!!!
at least some1 is interrested in zorori besides me!
FarthingRedFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-22, 17:24   Link #24
FarthingRedFox

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluid
"Buy The DVDs to sub this anime which is been forgotten since earlier 2004!"...
This sounds like you're asking for a group to buy expensive R2 DVDs and sub it just cause you said so. I think you'd be much better off saying something like "I will provide raws to anyone who wants to sub this anime which has been forgotten since earlier 2004!" If any group ever decides to do this show, it's likely that they'll do it mostly because no one else will. If that's the case, they would already be donating their time and effort to something they don't really care too much about and there's almost no chance they'd be willing to spend their hard earned money as well.

Also, I'm not sure I'd call this show "underrated". No offense, but it just looks bad ^^; The stuff that really is underrated usually does get subbed eventually, just at a slower pace than whatever the latest and greatest happens to be.
Out of curiosity, have you actually watched the raws of Kaiketsu Zorori? That is, can you say for sure there is some substance to this show that makes it worth subbing? Or do you just want it subbed simply because it hasn't been subbed?

I'm all for subbing lesser known shows rather than producing 30 versions of naruto, but the show has to have at least some appeal for a group to pick this over another of the many unsubbed shows. If you can convince people that Zorori doesn't suck, then maybe someone will sub it.
i hate to bust you bubble
but, THERE ARE NO RAWS OF "KAIKETSU ZORORI"!
FarthingRedFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-22, 18:49   Link #25
TechnoMage
Shoujo-Anime Member

Quote:
First of all, as there are DVDs of it, there are obviously raws available. iluid's suggestion is for you to buy said DVDs and provide the raws to a group, as you are the one who wishes to see it subbed oh so badly.

Oh, and "i hate to bust you bubble" (I wonder where I saw this >.>), but after a measly 5 seconds, I managed to find a raw for this on Winny. So obviously at least some digital TV capped raws of this exist out there.

Bottom line, instead of whining about the fact that no one is subbing this, how about you actually do something about it? If you really want it done, buy the DVDs and provide raws to a group. If you won't even do that, then don't expect anyone to do it for you, as R2 DVDs can be quite expensive (estimate of released/scheduled Kaiketsu Zorori DVDs so far: 31,800 yen).
TechnoMage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-25, 12:48   Link #26
clem-kun
Shi-Fa Staff

Send a message via AIM to clem-kun
Quote:
Originally Posted by TechnoMage
First of all, as there are DVDs of it, there are obviously raws available. iluid's suggestion is for you to buy said DVDs and provide the raws to a group, as you are the one who wishes to see it subbed oh so badly.

Oh, and "i hate to bust you bubble" (I wonder where I saw this >.>), but after a measly 5 seconds, I managed to find a raw for this on Winny. So obviously at least some digital TV capped raws of this exist out there.

Bottom line, instead of whining about the fact that no one is subbing this, how about you actually do something about it? If you really want it done, buy the DVDs and provide raws to a group. If you won't even do that, then don't expect anyone to do it for you, as R2 DVDs can be quite expensive (estimate of released/scheduled Kaiketsu Zorori DVDs so far: 31,800 yen).
Amen. I couldn't have expressed it any better myself.
clem-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-26, 07:14   Link #27
SirCanealot
What? I am washed up!

Send a message via MSN to SirCanealot
Yeah, buy the DVDs and give them to me.
I've been saying I'll marry anyone who gives me VOBs to encode for a while.
I probably won't, but what the hell.
SirCanealot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-26, 17:00   Link #28
bayoab

Quote:
Originally Posted by TechnoMage
If you really want it done, buy the DVDs and provide raws to a group. If you won't even do that, then don't expect anyone to do it for you, as R2 DVDs can be quite expensive (estimate of released/scheduled Kaiketsu Zorori DVDs so far: 31,800 yen).
I'll top this... you can even get the r2's in the US if you tried to look. I saw them on my trip to Asahiya (NYC) today. Therefore, the only thing stopping you is being lazy.
bayoab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-26, 21:53   Link #29
LordBrian
Triad's Friendly Editor

And being cheap. Can't forget that.
LordBrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-27, 02:35   Link #30
ChoBaka
Semi-retired Translator

What's this anime about, anyway? I'm wondering why you're so worked up about it.
ChoBaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-05, 12:53   Link #31
Farnell121

RAW Episodes Found!!! Unless you all died of waiting...

Hi, I just stumbled upon this forum and saw this topic very interesting. I am not a very big anime fan at all but a few I like are Naruto, Sonic Shows, Excel Saga and this strange and wonderous show. Anyway, I found some RAW files and it would make me so happy to actually be able to "watch" the show and know whats going on. Well, hope someone out threre can do it!

http://fightingmagic.edwardk.info/ - - - This site has episode 1 only

http://www.deadfrog.us/index.php?act...aiketsu+Zorori - - - This site contains episodes 1-52 (exeption of 35 & 45)
Farnell121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-06, 22:24   Link #32
Starks
I see what you did there!
*Scanlator

Send a message via AIM to Starks
Quote:
I'll be the judge of that...

With regards to 35 and 45... That's an outright lie... HashDB is the ultimate truth for any raw hunter.

The search string "かいけつゾロリ" brings up dozens of hits.

If you absolutely need those two episodes, I may be your best hope.
Old 2006-07-07, 03:25   Link #33
Ijuki
aka Raw Provider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starks
I'll be the judge of that...

With regards to 35 and 45... That's an outright lie... HashDB is the ultimate truth for any raw hunter.

The search string "かいけつゾロリ" brings up dozens of hits.

If you absolutely need those two episodes, I may be your best hope.
Any good raw provider could find them, if you just use the "search string" for it. But I haven't checked either place for the raw(s) so I can't tell if they are hard or not (I got other stuff to think of than checking raws for random people).
Ijuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-07, 04:39   Link #34
xris
Just call me Ojisan

Come on, this thread is from 2004 and at this point in time only 1 ep of Kaiketsu Zorori has been fansubbed. I suggest you PM the originaltor (or contact the fansub group directly) to see if they still interested or can make use of raws.

Closing thread.
xris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-04, 05:37   Link #35
GHDpro
Administrator
*Administrator

As a new group picked up this series, I'm reopening this thread again, as well as merging it with a thread that already existed earlier & rebranding the thread as a content discussion thread rather than a "who will sub this" thread (it used to be in the Fansub Groups section).
GHDpro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-11, 17:25   Link #36
jigenbakuda
Kazumi sure is cute...

Wow from reading this thread everybody hated this series. I really liked it... I think the main character i very likable. The music is superb. Why is this gay? I laughed out loud like 4 times. I don't know anything about the story or where it came from... all I know is that I enjoyed watching the first episode. I had no idea what to expect as I did not research before I watched it. I was like WTF then lol. Well I guess I'm the only person watching this, but I will watch all the episode alopex subs.

If one sets a trap, isn't it the victim's fault for falling in?
jigenbakuda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-27, 22:31   Link #37
gsilver

Zorori-Project, you guys are awesome for blazing through this series! It's a lot of fun.
gsilver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-11, 00:33   Link #38
Yunkel

Well.... this anime has taught me that farts have several uses, most of them, useful to simplify the daily shores.
Yunkel is offline   Reply With Quote