AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2012-09-07, 17:49   Link #1021
Tenchi Ryu
True Harem End or BUST

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenjiChan View Post
Chisato has lost her brother and now she's losing her childfriend and love interest since she learned how to love. Yuki saying "I'll never leave you" and " I'll stay by your side" put her more in a confusing situation. Blame it to Yuki for not clearing it... as if if he is allowed to be with Chisato when he choses another girl... Any girl would be angry if they heard that line.
Not enough to garner sympathy from me. He was very straight up and honest last week (which I loved btw). He told her how he really felt, there is no need to blame Yuuki at all. This is ALL on her. She can't accept reality, and refuses to acknowledge the truth. There is nothing wrong with saying I'll always be by yourside without it being romantic. I have plenty of female friends who I care deeply for, but not attracted to. This is on her taking something and contorting it into something its not.
Old 2012-09-07, 17:55   Link #1022
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchi Ryu View Post
There is nothing wrong with saying I'll always be by yourside without it being romantic.
Say that to one of your female friends and they'll find you either serious or being silly.. while your girlfriend or waifu holds a bat waiting for your explanation....
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-07, 18:00   Link #1023
Tenchi Ryu
True Harem End or BUST

Quote:
Say that to one of your female friends and they'll find you either serious or being silly.. while your girlfriend or waifu holds a bat waiting for your explanation....
But most real life girls (at least ones I deal with) don't normally get as hostile as your typical anime Tsundere, especially when its all been public settings like a school. Now some private hotel room visit or something, then sh%t is getting real lol. But Yuuki was never Chisato's to begin with, that's the point. She's the jealous girlfriend without the girlfriend part.
Old 2012-09-07, 18:07   Link #1024
NoemiChan
Banned

Quote:
But most real life girls (at least ones I deal with) don't normally get as hostile as your typical anime Tsundere, especially when its all been public settings like a school. Now some private hotel room visit or something, then sh%t is getting real lol. But Yuuki was never Chisato's to begin with, that's the point. She's the jealous girlfriend without the girlfriend part.
I meant saying "I'll be staying by your side" without planning any romantic relationship with the person in the first place.
Old 2012-09-07, 18:08   Link #1025
karuroso

wow lot of things happed in just a single ep and I'm surprised at how Chisato changed, before i didn't mind if she was the end girl but in this single ep she was at the border of being irritant.

Also this ep gave me the impression that the main reason why Chisato loves Yuuki is more related to what happend to her brother (but of course not forgetting that they live close to each other and are childhood freinds) rather than for what Yuuki really is, different from Satsuki for example who seems to love him for what he truly is, and maybe Yuuki noticed that and hence reject her before? Well I hope so but given the amount of time that Chisato had so far and that main girl felling she has I doubt it will be someone different as the end girl.
karuroso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-07, 18:15   Link #1026
NoemiChan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by karuroso View Post

Also this ep gave me the impression that the main reason why Chisato loves Yuuki is more related to what happend to her brother (but of course not forgetting that they live close to each other and are childhood freinds) rather than for what Yuuki really is, different from Satsuki for example who seems to love him for what he truly is, and maybe Yuuki noticed that and hence reject her before?
I may disagree.. yes, there might be a relationship about Chisato's brother... but based on the flash backs in episode 2 time 2:17-3:13 says she loved Yuki for quite a long time.... don't know if her brother was born already...
Old 2012-09-07, 18:21   Link #1027
Tenchi Ryu
True Harem End or BUST

Quote:
Originally Posted by karuroso View Post
wow lot of things happed in just a single ep and I'm surprised at how Chisato changed, before i didn't mind if she was the end girl but in this single ep she was at the border of being irritant.

Also this ep gave me the impression that the main reason why Chisato loves Yuuki is more related to what happend to her brother (but of course not forgetting that they live close to each other and are childhood freinds) rather than for what Yuuki really is, different from Satsuki for example who seems to love him for what he truly is, and maybe Yuuki noticed that and hence reject her before? Well I hope so but given the amount of time that Chisato had so far and that main girl felling she has I doubt it will be someone different as the end girl.
That's the vibe I'm getting as well, and why I said I feel she's treated Yuuki as a "replacement". She might have always loved Yuuki, but its obvious she has transferred her sisterly duties to Yuuki, as if filling the void that was created with the accident, and for me, that feels shallow.
Old 2012-09-07, 18:26   Link #1028
NoemiChan
Banned

Quote:
That's the vibe I'm getting as well, and why I said I feel she's treated Yuuki as a "replacement". She might have always loved Yuuki, but its obvious she has transferred her sisterly duties to Yuuki, as if filling the void that was created with the accident, and for me, that feels shallow.
Now, now, Chisato was a Brocom?

*I think I'll have my morning coffee for now...
Old 2012-09-07, 18:32   Link #1029
zgmf-x19a
Divine Gundam Pilot

Didn't Chisato call Yuki Daiki when she went to wake him up?
I do find Chisato to be a bit of a pain.I'm hoping for a Satsuki ending or even Isara but no Chisato ending.
Only 3 more episodes before it ends I do hope we'll get a decent ending and not a rushed open ending where Yuki remains indecisive or chooses no one.
Old 2012-09-07, 18:38   Link #1030
Tenchi Ryu
True Harem End or BUST

Quote:
Now, now, Chisato was a Brocom?

*I think I'll have my morning coffee for now...
No, I wasn't getting at that she was attracted to her brother like that (at least I don't think so), but its obvious that she's using Yuuki for MORE than just a love interest, but a outlet to be the caring sister she was use to being, and indirectly, thats using Yuuki as a replacement. She even called Yuuki Daiki when waking him up, he noticed this but let it go. Like what karuroso is saying, its like Chisato has a hidden agenda for wanting Yuuki, not just as a lover, but to fill the void lost from her brother, and personally, I wouldn't be comfortable with being seen as a replacement to your lost sibling. I'm YUUKI, not your brother.

Last edited by Tenchi Ryu; 2012-09-07 at 18:50.
Tenchi Ryu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-07, 18:45   Link #1031
hyl
reading #hikaributts

I am not sure if Chisato actually called Yuuki "Daiki" at the beginning of episode. Because Yuuki did just wake up and Chisato didn't call him Daiki afterwards.
It was left to the viewers to decide
As for myself i will side with relentlessflame who posted this in the games thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame
her calling him "Daiki" by accident -- or did she? -- was an interesting way of illustrated it
hyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-07, 18:48   Link #1032
Arya

Probably I'm in the minority here, so dont' hate me, but why is there Michiru in the first place? I'd rather not waste precious time with her. I didn't even know her name if I hadn't read it here many times, more than I expected.

Back to the episode, well I liked it a lot, as already pointed out by thundrakkon the grey hair girl seems to be the one who hit Kana in the first episode, and probably the final boss.
The election side keeps being interesting even if I agree that Shinonome-san seems to work alone, we have never seen staff members helping her. Well playing chess (?) without the board tells a lot, even that Hazuki is her onee-san with no doubt, she is a step ahead of her not only in the game, but even in ruining her romance.

Speaking of Chisato I was expecting even worse from her, so it didn't bother me too much. But I agree that they went a bit too far, well I'm speaking in advance given that preview. So far they didn't push things beyond the point of not return for her, all depends on the next episode now (I think I said the same thing after the previous episode too, so better say next next episode ).
Now, since there was a lot of stuffs in the episode the idea that Chisato could see Oojima as a replacement of her brother didn't cross my mind, but now I read of it I think that's could be really the key point, rejoice gentlemen Or at least they are keeping a door opened to "solve" the possible Chisato route in a smooth way. Plus the overall color they gave to Chisato in this episode wasn't too bright. She used the right arguments to plead her cause and it is not a good sigh either. On the other hand I agree with her, even with the feeling that he's trying to impress Isara Why did he need to see her bullied to think adding the issue in his manifest? I'm a bit nitpicking I know, but that's to say I keep preferring Satsuki awareness.
So, to sum up Satsuki "should" have the best odds now, but I keep my expectations low. The outcome of that confrontation is unpredictable.

The meaning of things lies not in the things themselves, but in our attitude towards them.

Last edited by Arya; 2012-09-07 at 19:04.
Arya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-07, 18:52   Link #1033
NoemiChan
Banned

Quote:
I wouldn't be comfortable with being seen as a replacement to your lost sibling. I'm YUUKI, not your brother.
Well, me either but sisterly love is different from a lover's love which is Chisato is showing....

Now, the discussion goes to the " Yuki Daiki" ... What episode was it again? what does it really imply? I did my own search so I hope you could explain it to me as well...
Old 2012-09-07, 18:58   Link #1034
hyl
reading #hikaributts

Time to add a combo breaker to the current discussion about Chisato.

http://www.koichoco.com/package/index.html
The first blu-ray comes with a picture drama which explains in more detail how Yuuki and Hazuki became that close.
Something which wasn't explained clearly in the game
Old 2012-09-07, 19:02   Link #1035
Tenchi Ryu
True Harem End or BUST

Quote:
Well, me either but sisterly love is different from a lover's love which is Chisato is showing....
It can still cause problems. Its definitely true that sister and lover's love is different, the problem would arise with the tendencies. Yuuki might have things that make him tick that Daiki might have liked, or might be things that Chisato would think Yuuki likes cause she it did for Daiki that he might actually can't stand. That's were the issues start, which could over time ruin the relationship.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyl View Post
Time to add a combo breaker to the current discussion about Chisato.

http://www.koichoco.com/package/index.html
The first blu-ray comes with a picture drama which explains in more detail how Yuuki and Hazuki became that close.
Something which wasn't explained clearly in the game
Still can't believe fans didn't want her to get a route in that psp game, the science girl just isn't that relevant imo, yet she gets it. Moe really does override all I guess.....
Old 2012-09-07, 19:07   Link #1036
hyl
reading #hikaributts

Quote:
Still can't believe fans didn't want her to get a route in that psp game, the science girl just isn't that relevant imo, yet she gets it. Moe really does override all I guess.....
I think that most people who have read the game know enough about Hazuki when playing all of the routes, while you learn basically nothing about Non-chan's backstory in any of the stories.
Old 2012-09-07, 19:08   Link #1037
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Well, in fairness, part of this is just due to the presentation in the anime. I have to say that Hazuki has a more more significant role in the anime due to the additional focus on Satsuki. Overall, Non-chan-sempai probably had a more pronounced impact over all the routes in the game (plus she was something of an enigma character), so I can understand why the game players chose her. If they did a similar poll after the anime, I can see why they might choose Hazuki.

(Edit: Too slow! What hyl said, sort of... )
Old 2012-09-07, 19:13   Link #1038
NoemiChan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame View Post
If they did a similar poll after the anime, I can see why they might choose Hazuki.
can't we make one? ...
Old 2012-09-07, 19:29   Link #1039
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
can't we make one? ...
Well, I can only add one poll to this thread. If we add a poll, what should be the question? I mean, obviously the burning questions are "who do you think Yuuki will choose?", "who do you think Yuuki *should* choose?" and "who would you choose?"... but that's three questions.
Old 2012-09-07, 19:33   Link #1040
NoemiChan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame View Post
Well, I can only add one poll to this thread. If we add a poll, what should be the question? I mean, obviously the burning questions are "who do you think Yuuki will choose?", "who do you think Yuuki *should* choose?" and "who would you choose?"... but that's three questions.
So that's what made it complicated... lolss! Hmm I think....

Who Do You Think Yuuki Will Choose in the End?

"who do you think Yuuki *should* choose?">> this one doesn't seem to care for the result of the ending...

"who would you choose?">> this is based on our personal interest rather than not Yuuki's

Tags
bishoujo, drama, eroge, politics, romance, school life, seinen