AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2017-03-30, 03:40   Link #1161
Arya

I came back to see if things were going better and, muh, Orga is dead. He and Biscuit were my favorite But the stupid harem thing is still in play. And Kudelia is useless as usual, not a surprise (but ready to make her speech to save the day I suppose). And I dont see Merribit name around, did she leave?
Did they at least show something more about Mika & Orga past, I was curious to know something more about their past and their circumstances.

The meaning of things lies not in the things themselves, but in our attitude towards them.
Arya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-30, 03:44   Link #1162
Skaddix

Nope Sorry.
Skaddix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-30, 03:51   Link #1163
Arya

mmm, well, if Mika will go may be they could (or better should) close the circle with a last flashback, that should be a given in my book.

The meaning of things lies not in the things themselves, but in our attitude towards them.
Old 2017-03-30, 04:27   Link #1164
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arya View Post
mmm, well, if Mika will go may be they could (or better should) close the circle with a last flashback, that should be a given in my book.
So far, the 2nd season addressed their past relationship as Orga saved Mika's life and Mika owed his life to Orga and will give it his all to help Orga realize the "place where they belong". Still, I would like more details myself, but I guess the writers think what they gave is already enough.

Also, Merribit is still with us (so far). Do you want me to spoil you who she ended up with? Or do you already know about it?

The majority of the romance is Mika-Atra. But Atra is still dragging Kudelia into it . Kudelia herself promised to protect Atra and...
Spoiler for MASSIVE spoiler if you haven't caught up with the show:
Old 2017-03-30, 08:23   Link #1165
CristianR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor View Post

The majority of the romance is Mika-Atra. But Atra is still dragging Kudelia into it . Kudelia herself promised to protect Atra and...

Atra only drags Kudelia to form a TRIO, she was already in love with Mika a long time ago because maybe Kudelia would have wanted Mika to decide for one. She clearly says it when she feels happy and sad at the same time when she learns that Mika and Atra took another step in their relationship....

Kudelia already had his moment with Mika and now it was the turn of Atra, but surely and Mika stays with the two at the end of the season. I sign it NOW!
CristianR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-30, 09:43   Link #1166
Arya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor View Post
So far, the 2nd season addressed their past relationship as Orga saved Mika's life and Mika owed his life to Orga and will give it his all to help Orga realize the "place where they belong". Still, I would like more details myself, but I guess the writers think what they gave is already enough.

Also, Merribit is still with us (so far). Do you want me to spoil you who she ended up with? Or do you already know about it?

Ah, so! Well, the fact that she ended up with someone ... else is enough for me. Now I get why Orga died. I mean, which healthy relationships did Orga have aside from the late Biscuit (and maybe the late Naze).
The only one man I can think of Merribit could have ended up with within Tekkadan is the mechanic chief (forgot his name), but I doubt it is him Still surprised, half surprised, they didn't go anywhere with her.

I knew about Atra's news and I'm fine with that, my complain is for why drag Kudelia into such a stupid thing that does more harm than good for her character (well, at least for me).
To be honest, considering Orga and Kudelia characters and factoring Okada in it, I had a small, very small (looking at how S1 was) hope that the show would have pull something interesting with these two characters, they seemed written to be a match. But nope.
In the end, I still wonder why hire Okada, beside the name, if your main cast is bind from the start within its own character limitations.

Thanks for the update

Old 2017-03-30, 09:50   Link #1167
Cloudy123

If IBO ever ends with the bad guys winning, I hope there will be a sequel series where Mika's kid is a part of the revolution against GH to take revenge against Rustal and Nobliss. The Revolutionaries will win near the end but it would begin to spiral out of control just like the French Revolution.

Btw, what are the chances of IBO having a sequel or even a movie?
Cloudy123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-30, 13:40   Link #1168
SonicSP
Sonic!I AM SONIC!!!!!

Send a message via MSN to SonicSP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudy123 View Post
Btw, what are the chances of IBO having a sequel or even a movie?
Considering how many important characters they already killed off, I find it unlikely though not impossible. We'll have to wait and see whether there's any announcements this Sunday since the 00 movie and IBO Season 2 were annocued right after the end of their respective seasons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arya View Post
I knew about Atra's news and I'm fine with that, my complain is for why drag Kudelia into such a stupid thing that does more harm than good for her character (well, at least for me).
Yeah dragging Kudelia into the triangle, as in seriously bringing her in rather than jokingly, feels off to me considering her lack of screentime or role this season. The way it was done was also very sudden and unexpected as opposed to Mika-Atra which was naturally and slowly built up this season.

That said, the jokes on the subject within the actual show have been hilarious especially as Atra shows the biggest enthusiasm of it on several occasions while Mika is just shrugging and going along with it. It's ironic but that harem thought balloon of Atra is coming true..........

......mostly anyways. One important factor will likely be missing.
Old 2017-03-30, 19:26   Link #1169
Skaddix

U cant do a sequel without a massive time skip.

The good guys are dropping like flies.
Old 2017-04-01, 19:11   Link #1170
NBG

You guys ready for death?
NBG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-01, 19:21   Link #1171
dagr81
The legendary dragoon

No no no no no no no
dagr81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-01, 19:45   Link #1172
AswgLaghima08

NEED HELP !!!!!! For some reason IBO isnt on the daisuki app and this is a pain since i wake up early in Ny and its the only place that has new eps before kiss*****
AswgLaghima08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-01, 21:38   Link #1173
Knight_SV

so the fighting tekkadan members all died and rustal faction wins?
Knight_SV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-02, 03:30   Link #1174
Irenesharda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight_SV View Post
so the fighting tekkadan members all died and rustal faction wins?
Pretty much, all of our Gundam pilots are dead. Mika, Akihiro, Shino all died. Ride, Dante, Eugene, and Chad all lived though. And yes, Rustal faction all win.

- Major Kyosuke Hyobu
Irenesharda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-02, 03:38   Link #1175
Skaddix

Rustal Faction Won and They Won Big.
Old 2017-04-02, 03:42   Link #1176
Knight_SV

i wonder if okada will get bashed because of this
Old 2017-04-02, 03:44   Link #1177
Skaddix

I don't know about how its going down in Japan.
But the Gundam Reddit Page is none too happy.
Old 2017-04-02, 03:56   Link #1178
Knight_SV

this series is on the same level as GSD and G-reconguista now
Old 2017-04-02, 04:00   Link #1179
Skaddix

I could never get into G-reco.

I want to apologize for every bad thing I said about Iron Fist now though.
Old 2017-04-02, 04:05   Link #1180
FerrusManus

So the morale of the story is: The establishmet always wins, and don't challenge authority, or else you get crushed. A really, really nice message...
FerrusManus is offline   Reply With Quote