AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Hidan no Aria

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2011-05-10, 10:20   Link #21
HuNGaricum

T S U N D E R E!!!! aww mai gawd... how relaxing it is, hearing the almighty tsundere queen's voice again...hmmm
Quote:
I get a sense that she's actually a bit softer than either Louise or Shana.
Spoiler for you can find out reading the novels:

Quote:
We still haven't seen a good dere dere scene from her. But, we should see some soon in ep 5 and 6.
i have a very strong feeling, that you will enjoy ep 5... and all aria lovers will...

I like her more than shirayuki, because shirayuki is a bit idiot... she sees love in every little move of kinji...i just want her to see the reality... i've never liked the "livinginadreamworld" girls
Aria is... SIMPLY THE BEST!!! next year, she will definitely win ISML...
Old 2011-05-11, 05:34   Link #22
AP24

I think it's too early to decide which is the best tsundere out of Shana, Louise, Nagi, Taiga, and Aria. We should finish watch the whole season first cause there's more to see from Aria. Although something tells me that Aria will win.
Old 2011-05-11, 11:21   Link #23
User68604
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by AP24 View Post
I think it's too early to decide which is the best tsundere out of Shana, Louise, Nagi, Taiga, and Aria. We should finish watch the whole season first cause there's more to see from Aria. Although something tells me that Aria will win.
simply in terms of design, i think aria is the best :P
Old 2011-05-11, 13:59   Link #24
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AP24 View Post
Maybe that something is the antecedent with the mentioned tsunderes?

Come on, everybody knows how it ends.
Old 2011-05-11, 22:27   Link #25
Chiibi
Vanitas owns you >:3

Send a message via AIM to Chiibi Send a message via MSN to Chiibi
Quote:
Originally Posted by recover View Post
simply in terms of design, i think aria is the best :P
Oh yes, AGREED!!
Old 2011-05-13, 00:46   Link #26
justinstrife

Send a message via AIM to justinstrife
Guess I'm the only one watching this show who does NOT like Aria.
Old 2011-05-13, 06:02   Link #27
User68604
Disabled By Request

thanks for sharing lol
Old 2011-05-13, 08:46   Link #28
AP24

Spoiler for ep 5:
Old 2011-05-13, 08:58   Link #29
tsunade666

rushed episode is indeed bad but I still like that episode. If I just go and forget that silly censorship
Old 2011-05-13, 10:03   Link #30
HuNGaricum

Quote:
If I just go and forget that silly censorship
what kind of... i havent seen it yet but.. did they dare???? Aria's ... ? or the whole scene? *rushing into jcstaff building with an M249*
Old 2011-05-13, 10:18   Link #31
tsunade666

you need a submachinegun to make those guys wake up from ishi shit storm is not yet hit japan.
Old 2011-05-14, 12:06   Link #32
Chiibi

Quote:
Originally Posted by justinstrife View Post
Guess I'm the only one watching this show who does NOT like Aria.
Quite a few people don't like her, actually.
But after episodes 4 and 5, I can't possibly see how. She's much less selfish compared to the first two episodes. In fact, I don't think she's selfish or unlikable at all, after Bullet 5. She's not even that violent anymore. Instead of punching Kinji like I thought she would do, she just shoved him off the bed.

About the censorship: Is that JC's fault or Ishihara's fault, I wonder. Because of that new stupid law and all...that Tokyo Youth Ordinance Bill? At any rate, it's only affecting Aria atm for looking like a child. You see that Riko's perfectly safe from it, stripping to make her epic escape.
Old 2011-05-14, 12:52   Link #33
Dahak86
Classics never age

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiibi View Post
About the censorship: Is that JC's fault or Ishihara's fault, I wonder. Because of that new stupid law and all...that Tokyo Youth Ordinance Bill? At any rate, it's only affecting Aria atm for looking like a child. You see that Riko's perfectly safe from it, stripping to make her epic escape.
You know, the whole ordeal reminds me of that "infamous" OH ep5. Shizuku got censored to death (with no apparent reason, since she's still shown covering her loli-nipples with her arms in DVDs), whereas Himari big ones... magically escaped the censors' wrath. (with only her hair conveniently covering her nipples)

It makes me think it's standard procedure when dealing with loli, pettanko or seemingly 'flat/of childlike appearance' characters.

I don't think it's because of the Ishi-Baka's law though. Despite its vague wording, that law should be specifically targeted towards anime/manga ala YnS, or Aki Sora.
but... anything is possible, of course.
Old 2011-05-14, 13:23   Link #34
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

I have to ask... What exactly is a 'seiyuu-like voice' and how does one sound like ?
Old 2011-05-14, 13:27   Link #35
Icy.Tear
二人は独自の世界を展開

To tell the truth, it's supposed to be anime-like voice, but I took liberties in some places.

Seiyuu go through extensive amounts of voice training. It's like, when I hear Saber's voice, and it gives me chills. Basically, a very beautiful voice.
Old 2011-05-14, 14:01   Link #36
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahak86 View Post
You know, the whole ordeal reminds me of that "infamous" OH ep5. Shizuku got censored to death (with no apparent reason, since she's still shown covering her loli-nipples with her arms in DVDs), whereas Himari big ones... magically escaped the censors' wrath. (with only her hair conveniently covering her nipples)

It makes me think it's standard procedure when dealing with loli, pettanko or seemingly 'flat/of childlike appearance' characters.

I don't think it's because of the Ishi-Baka's law though. Despite its vague wording, that law should be specifically targeted towards anime/manga ala YnS, or Aki Sora.
but... anything is possible, of course.
what OH epi 5? what anime is that? I miss an ecchi anime that dahak watch ... impossible

But I think it's about the loli thing. Well the laws in japan is already weird when dealing with that stuff. They just don't want to make it increase more. Though partially it's probably ishit-storms fault
Old 2011-05-14, 14:13   Link #37
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoakeNoHikari View Post
To tell the truth, it's supposed to be anime-like voice, but I took liberties in some places.

Seiyuu go through extensive amounts of voice training. It's like, when I hear Saber's voice, and it gives me chills. Basically, a very beautiful voice.
Ah so it's something like 'doll-like', where it's too perfect that you can't believe it's real?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
what OH epi 5? what anime is that? I miss an ecchi anime that dahak watch ... impossible
OH stands for Omamori Himari
Old 2011-05-14, 15:00   Link #38
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Ah so it's something like 'doll-like', where it's too perfect that you can't believe it's real?

OH stands for Omamori Himari
ah thanks for the info. And if it's omamori then that episode is probably the episode that the sunshine is so bright you can't see shizuka's body. Plus if I remember it right. She is naked there at that scene to heal the guy.

Seiyuu like voice. Will probably like Rie. that's just the voice actor that comes to mind when I read the novel when Kinji describes Aria's voice.
Old 2011-05-14, 16:16   Link #39
justinstrife

Send a message via AIM to justinstrife
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiibi View Post
Quite a few people don't like her, actually.
But after episodes 4 and 5, I can't possibly see how. She's much less selfish compared to the first two episodes. In fact, I don't think she's selfish or unlikable at all, after Bullet 5. She's not even that violent anymore. Instead of punching Kinji like I thought she would do, she just shoved him off the bed.

Everything about her(except dual wielding 1911 .45's FTMFW!) bugs me in the negative way. I do not like her type of character at all, and I hate couplings that appear forced to me, and her with kinji feels forced.

Maybe the manga version doesn't have the qualities that bug me, I'll have to read it. The anime version though, I haven't seen an episode yet where I liked her in it.
Old 2011-05-14, 22:53   Link #40
Chiibi

Quote:
Originally Posted by justinstrife View Post
Everything about her(except dual wielding 1911 .45's FTMFW!) bugs me in the negative way. I do not like her type of character at all, and I hate couplings that appear forced to me, and her with kinji feels forced.

Maybe the manga version doesn't have the qualities that bug me, I'll have to read it. The anime version though, I haven't seen an episode yet where I liked her in it.
I'm opposite. I love EVERYTHING about her. XD
Their relationship actually feels quite natural to me. They certainly aren't rushing things. If they had confessed to one another in this episode, then yeah, that would be very rushed/forced.
But I feel like they're stringing us along with AriaxKinji at a perfect pace. Not in love yet but are starting to feel an attachment.

Tags
characters