AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2015-09-16, 11:33   Link #81
Corvo269

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breimn View Post
at least more than 160
To anyone who read the raws. How is the plot progression. In these 160 chapters, how much of the non-hyumans are in Asora and did MC encounter the heroes yet?
Corvo269 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-16, 11:34   Link #82
Stinkt

To tell you the truth, after reading the 22 chs + povs TLed, I feel that this WN is a worse version of Shinka no Mi...

WN/LN - Reading: Zhan Long • World Teacher • Arifureta • Legendary Moonlight Scupltor • Re:Monster • Suterareta Yuusha • Rakudai Kishi no Eiyuutan • Martial God Asura • Oukoku e Tsuzuku Michi • Hisshou Dungeon • Risou no Himo Seikatsu • Yuusha Party no Kawaii ko ga ita no de

Dropped: Tate no Yuusha • Nejimaki Seirei Senki • Yobidasa Reta Satsuriku-sha
Stinkt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-16, 11:40   Link #83
cabman11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinkt View Post
To tell you the truth, after reading the 22 chs + povs TLed, I feel that this WN is a worse version of Shinka no Mi...
I don't know what's wrong with you but I like that one this series actually get serious and takes itself so seriously not like that joke of whatever it is
cabman11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-16, 11:54   Link #84
Corvo269

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinkt View Post
Actually... the WN itself is good. You can take it as a more serious version of Shinka no Mi or a more light-hearted version of Shield Bro.

Either way, its a good read. If only the MC bangs someone soon, he got permission from a God to do whatever he wants, he might as well, he's surrounded by people who have supermodel looks and bodies, how is he even holding back?
Old 2015-09-16, 12:02   Link #85
Stinkt

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabman11 View Post
I don't know what's wrong with you but I like that one this series actually get serious and takes itself so seriously not like that joke of whatever it is
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corvo269 View Post
Actually... the WN itself is good. You can take it as a more serious version of Shinka no Mi or a more light-hearted version of Shield Bro.

Either way, its a good read. If only the MC bangs someone soon, he got permission from a God to do whatever he wants, he might as well, he's surrounded by people who have supermodel looks and bodies, how is he even holding back?
This is my opnion after 22chs and i didnt read any major spoiler yet so its not like i'm dropping it. But you guys said its 'serious', but for me until now it seems like the jokes just arent that good.

Still, I hope that this WN gets better and he bangs some girls...

WN/LN - Reading: Zhan Long • World Teacher • Arifureta • Legendary Moonlight Scupltor • Re:Monster • Suterareta Yuusha • Rakudai Kishi no Eiyuutan • Martial God Asura • Oukoku e Tsuzuku Michi • Hisshou Dungeon • Risou no Himo Seikatsu • Yuusha Party no Kawaii ko ga ita no de

Dropped: Tate no Yuusha • Nejimaki Seirei Senki • Yobidasa Reta Satsuriku-sha
Stinkt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-16, 12:02   Link #86
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Quote:

Shield Bro is way too lighthearted already... below that is only fluffiness, but no way this is fluffy~

MC looks dumb, no way he'll bang anything....
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-16, 13:16   Link #87
Corvo269

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuhugm View Post
MC looks dumb, no way he'll bang anything....
You know this or just assuming. I don't have my hopes up but just taking the fact of the feast in front of him and that flashback chapter of his life back in Japan, maybe something will happen, or at least there would be some romantic development
Old 2015-09-16, 14:11   Link #88
Houraisan Kaguya
月の姫

Quote:
You know this or just assuming. I don't have my hopes up but just taking the fact of the feast in front of him and that flashback chapter of his life back in Japan, maybe something will happen, or at least there would be some romantic development
If there is a romantic development, I want MC to end with Tomoe... Or better
Spoiler for Asking for the impossible:
Houraisan Kaguya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-16, 20:49   Link #89
NWJY
Newbei Enter

KInda dont like the Goddess...it fit she being called as Bug by Mc
By the way does anyone in that world know about the Mc and Goddess situation?
NWJY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-16, 21:06   Link #90
s.a.w..

Prolly not, it should be obvious that bug is not paying attention to such an 'ugly' specimen. And she hasn't tried anything else despite him displaying such power.
s.a.w.. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-16, 22:37   Link #91
Corvo269

Quote:
Originally Posted by NWJY View Post
KInda dont like the Goddess...it fit she being called as Bug by Mc
By the way does anyone in that world know about the Mc and Goddess situation?
Well... the non-humans and MC talked about it in the earlier translated chapters. The non humans assumed he has the Goddesses' divine protection and MC responded with his spite towards the bug
Old 2015-09-17, 01:09   Link #92
glazer69
Banned

When will the mc have a romantic moment with tomoe and others?
glazer69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-17, 01:16   Link #93
cabman11

Quote:
Originally Posted by glazer69 View Post
Eventually
cabman11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-17, 02:48   Link #94
Corvo269

Quote:
Originally Posted by glazer69 View Post
I don't really see MC having a romantic relation with Tomoe of all people. Mainly because of her samurai fantasies, though it seems she has no issue with 'attending' to his needs. The spider is just too damn of an M for me to care, and I have no clue who the 2 summoned heroes are and whether they will meet the MC soon either so... hoping there is some romance though
Old 2015-09-17, 03:15   Link #95
glazer69
Banned

Quote:
I don't really see MC having a romantic relation with Tomoe of all people. Mainly because of her samurai fantasies, though it seems she has no issue with 'attending' to his needs. The spider is just too damn of an M for me to care, and I have no clue who the 2 summoned heroes are and whether they will meet the MC soon either so... hoping there is some romance though
Well this webnovel is still new so i guess it's too early to tell but i have a feeling that the mc personally know the 2 hero, as for the romance i guess it will eventually come. Hoping..... Pepe might cry if it won't come.
glazer69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-17, 07:51   Link #96
NWJY
Newbei Enter

Most likely the romance part will be either one of his classmate while the other are respect
NWJY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-18, 03:40   Link #97
Corvo269

Well... Looks like for him... money is literally growing out of trees. Good to see that part got handled fast and they will move on
Old 2015-09-18, 03:44   Link #98
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^For almost all webnovels eventually they discovered some ways to get infinite money...
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-18, 03:54   Link #99
s.a.w..

I just realized this, but the author made a horrid mistake! Why can he understand the Hyuman language himself? Has his month of practice allowed understanding but not the ability to speak? I thought he couldn't comprehend the language easily like other languages...
s.a.w.. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-18, 03:56   Link #100
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by s.a.w.. View Post
I just realized this, but the author made a horrid mistake! Why can he understand the Hyuman language himself? Has his month of practice allowed understanding but not the ability to speak? I thought he couldn't comprehend the language easily like other languages...
Yeah he learned how to understand it and writing it but when it comes to speaking it he just can't do it.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fantasy, gods, harem, harem yet no harem, no romance, overpowered mc, power fantasy, summoned hero, webnovel