AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2014-09-06, 22:08   Link #6801
Hemabody
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Quote:
became not so much forced herself to be thats really it. Lala became Rito's fiancee because of a bizzare rule and a gross misinterpretation and then her father basically blackmailed Rito to being the fiancee by threatening to destroy the planet. Yes eventually Lala grew on Rito but for the most part Lala made Rito's life miserable with her inventions and the people who came because they wanted to force Lala to marry them or to kill Rito because they wanted Lala for themselves.

Momo didnt arrive on Earth as much as she ran away and stayed with her sister she would've gone where Lala did.
That's what I meant , I didn't see say she turned his life to heaven (also the opposite is what happened) I just meant that it was his bad luck to meet her and pump into all these problems
Hemabody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-06, 22:23   Link #6802
dazo
english for dummies 2 ed.
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by kk2extreme View Post
How much longer will we see a busty Lala again?


Quote:
Originally Posted by Hemabody View Post
For everybody saying that Lala is useless , actually Lala is the main reason that Momo arrived in Earth from the first place , and she became the first (and only for now) member of Rito's Harem since she became his fiancee
you want to know what is the problem with lala?

its the lack of development ...and her particular "view" of the world/romance.

and that is the reasons of why momo is much more interesting..she have a "mind" and "feeling"..where you can find contradictions,fears and a sense of inferiority.....and i am expecting a interesting development with her character ....
__________________
dazo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-07, 03:02   Link #6803
zibi88
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Lala is just naive like a child... she was too much focused on creating new inventions that she didnt had much interest in love, sex and other thing between couples... starangely she goes to ask momo for advice yet she could do this herself by just going to the internet and read (or nerby book store)

Maybe the lack of mother grew the problem on Lala's development, as mother is always away keeping peace in the universe she had no time to teach her about the woman things... and beign pressed by forced marriage (no idea if mother had a hand in this or was it just fathers idea becouse he was bored of sitting on the thorne all the time) she run away and on earth she slowly starts to develop mostly mentaly... as she starts to reconsider other peoples feelings and such

So lala is growing but not as fast... like what happened when momo teached her about kiss... she instantly went to try it out only later to stop and reconsider ritos feelings.


Some say that becouse of lala rito is beign targeted by some people... well but what will happen if he marrys Run and Kyoko xD the same shit.. since those are idols with lots lots of fans... information that thier idols get mariage with some guy will make their dreams shatter and pull out all that rage onto the "guy"... so there would be some poeple between fans that want to kill rito in order to free run and kyoko from marriage so they can dream that its "them that gets to marry"

kinda like what happened at school when kyoko visited boys in order to get autograph squashed her making her unable to breath and later on they chased after rito

marriage with Yami, mea would couse this too... as yami and mea have many enemies...... the only "safe" girls are the human girls and maybe nana [becouse she is flat].... momo has VMC fans that raged once and were shooting rito with pellet guns becouse he was alone in the storage room with momo

not many girls are a safe choice danger is at every corner
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-07, 03:49   Link #6804
dazo
english for dummies 2 ed.
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
Lala is just naive like a child... she was too much focused on creating new inventions that she didnt had much interest in love, sex and other thing between couples... starangely she goes to ask momo for advice yet she could do this herself by just going to the internet and read (or nerby book store)

Maybe the lack of mother grew the problem on Lala's development, as mother is always away keeping peace in the universe she had no time to teach her about the woman things... and beign pressed by forced marriage (no idea if mother had a hand in this or was it just fathers idea becouse he was bored of sitting on the thorne all the time) she run away and on earth she slowly starts to develop mostly mentaly... as she starts to reconsider other peoples feelings and such

So lala is growing but not as fast... like what happened when momo teached her about kiss... she instantly went to try it out only later to stop and reconsider ritos feelings.


.........

not many girls are a safe choice danger is at every corner
someone need to give @zibi88 a cookie, @zibi88 really deserve it
__________________
dazo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-07, 21:47   Link #6805
DOmus
天国無事故
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Im Lost
That loli Lala, too much moe for me, when i was reading the chapter i was just wishing to be able to hug her...dont know is she will make me become a lolicon :v

when nemesis said that she had more servants, u guys think they are humanoid weapons or some regular aliens??
__________________
DOmus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-07, 23:04   Link #6806
Hemabody
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Quote:
when nemesis said that she had more servants, u guys think they are humanoid weapons or some regular aliens??
I wish it would be the first , I hated in the first season all the ugly ecchi aliens , and I wish they won't be main characters like what happened with Yami and Mea , I think this is enough for Rito's harem
Hemabody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-11, 20:44   Link #6807
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Moe Land
Age: 38
Was Mikan's chapter just to add her to harem plan? It was Momo all along.

Ch.47

Aw I was sad to hear that there will be no return of Gido only mentioned and a brief omake, I was really hoping that he'd come to earth with Lala's mom. Also tons of milk xD

On Yami's side she made Rito eat a taiyaki which was stick right up her, also I thought she was gonna kill him , Rito was already dying, but Yami's tea saved him.

Nemesis will be looking over them and she has "Others" Hmm...interesting if it's humanoids or other weapons like Yami and Mea that would be cool.
__________________
Vampire+Sisters
kenjiharima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-12, 09:31   Link #6808
sayf82
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
Was Mikan's chapter just to add her to harem plan? It was Momo all along.

Ch.47

Aw I was sad to hear that there will be no return of Gido only mentioned and a brief omake, I was really hoping that he'd come to earth with Lala's mom. Also tons of milk xD

On Yami's side she made Rito eat a taiyaki which was stick right up her, also I thought she was gonna kill him , Rito was already dying, but Yami's tea saved him.

Nemesis will be looking over them and she has "Others" Hmm...interesting if it's humanoids or other weapons like Yami and Mea that would be cool.
do we know if some mad scientists that Tearju worked with are still alive?
sayf82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-13, 05:23   Link #6809
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Moe Land
Age: 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by sayf82 View Post
do we know if some mad scientists that Tearju worked with are still alive?
Well there wasn't a body count in the anime and manga so who knows there are probably some sciencetist that survived and continued the project and Tearju was more of a donor of DNA than anything else to the weapons that's why she was terminated from the project.

Yami and Mea are the ones that Tearju was base on. Nemesis though is a different story all together.
__________________
Vampire+Sisters
kenjiharima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-13, 05:32   Link #6810
ImperialFlameGod8190
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
^Wait a moment isnt mea just a projection made by Nemesis so its more like Yami is based of Tearju and nemesis (and by default Mea) a different story entirely
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-13, 06:41   Link #6811
Singally
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
^Wait a moment isnt mea just a projection made by Nemesis so its more like Yami is based of Tearju and nemesis (and by default Mea) a different story entirely
How would Mea be Yami's sister if she were from a different project? They don't call Nemesis another sister for a reason.
Nemesis found Mea and they both used each other(Mea so she had a path to go on and Nemesis having a body host).
Singally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-13, 07:49   Link #6812
ImperialFlameGod8190
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Singally View Post
How would Mea be Yami's sister if she were from a different project? They don't call Nemesis another sister for a reason.
Nemesis found Mea and they both used each other(Mea so she had a path to go on and Nemesis having a body host).
Tearju said mea was from project nemesis when she first met them iirc. She calls her Yami's sister because mea is a younger version of the project that they did with Yami. Granted she's a little stronger but thats because they were experimenting on it with Yami and perfected it with Mea
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-13, 09:07   Link #6813
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: France
Age: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
^Wait a moment isnt mea just a projection made by Nemesis so its more like Yami is based of Tearju and nemesis (and by default Mea) a different story entirely
That was a lie. Mea is a real person, who was created based on Yami's data.

Nemesis is from project Nemesis, a different project that ran parallel to project Eve. She entered Mea's body a few years ago to heal her own wounded body and could take control of Mea from time to time. She has fully recovered now and has left Mea's body.
__________________
Rize and Kaneki
Kanon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-14, 03:17   Link #6814
Hemabody
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Quote:
That was a lie. Mea is a real person, who was created based on Yami's data.
Sorry , but what do you mean by real person?
Hemabody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-14, 08:00   Link #6815
Always86
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hemabody View Post
Sorry , but what do you mean by real person?
In terms of To Love-Ru, Mea is real. She exists in that universe, and is not just a projection created by Nemisis. She was created in a similar way to Yami, Nemisis was just using her,
Always86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-14, 09:49   Link #6816
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: France
Age: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hemabody View Post
Sorry , but what do you mean by real person?
A real person in the manga of course, not real life

Nemesis pretended Mea was an artificial personality she created and that the person called Mea never existed, but that was a lie to push Yami over the edge. Mea is as real as everybody else.
__________________
Rize and Kaneki
Kanon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-16, 02:22   Link #6817
Hemabody
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Oh now I understand . Thx
Hemabody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-18, 23:11   Link #6818
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Moe Land
Age: 38
Simple explanation is that, Mea has never known anything in her life other than being a weapon. Like in the anime and manga scene she wakes up in a destroyed research station and then Nemesis appears before her a living weapon from another project. Nemesis raised Mea to be a killer. Mea and Nemesis came to Earth to bring Yami back into space as the cold hearted assassin again. And she likes to lick...
__________________
Vampire+Sisters
kenjiharima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-19, 09:54   Link #6819
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: France
Age: 32
Correction, she likes being licked
__________________
Rize and Kaneki
Kanon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-26, 20:09   Link #6820
Marcus H.
Toji Affairs Secretary
 
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: the Philippines
http://www.shonenjump.com/p/sp/tOeNR...AdQ/index.html

The future is here, guys.
__________________
Have a nice talk with the Animesuki forum members on Discord! (Promise, we won't bite!) Drop me or RRW a PM for the link!

Spring 2018: Amanchu! Advance (9/12) and Wotaku ni Koi wa Muzukashii.
Carryover from Winter 2018: Cardcaptor Sakura Clear Card Arc (16/22) and Toji no Miko.
See the Toji no Miko Wiki Project in action!
Summer 2018: Hataraku Saibou (1/1c) and Kyoto Teramachi Sanjou no Holmes (1/1c).


Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
MyAnimeList Status|| Watching: 34. Completed: 336. Plan to watch: 31.

Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
ecchi, harem, manga, nudity, romance, sci-fi, shounen

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 23:24.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
We use Silk.