AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2013-04-07, 02:44   Link #10201
BladeEntity
Anything's Possible
*Author

I actually hope it goes slightly beyond marriage, it would be too normal to say happily ever after it this were to end at Haruto and Yuzuki's marriage. Just to see what type of drama he can create/pull out of his hat.

After rereading the whole thing again I finally understand Kazama and how he is there to make drama.
Old 2013-04-07, 08:07   Link #10202
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
Quote:
Originally Posted by BladeEntity View Post
I actually hope it goes slightly beyond marriage, it would be too normal to say happily ever after it this were to end at Haruto and Yuzuki's marriage. Just to see what type of drama he can create/pull out of his hat.\
An "afterstory"? That would be a tear jerker.. Yuzuki getting pregnant, the child birth , the first bath, the first crawl, the first walk, the first words *burst into tears. Damn I missed Clannad!!!!
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-07, 09:18   Link #10203
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenjiChan View Post
An "afterstory"? That would be a tear jerker.. Yuzuki getting pregnant, the child birth , the first bath, the first crawl, the first walk, the first words *burst into tears. Damn I missed Clannad!!!!
Afterstory: Marriage, Yuzuki getting pregnant, childbirth, first crawl, first walk, first word...then Yuzuki dies in a car accident and Haruto has to raise his daughter by himself BECAUSE IT NEEDS MORE DRAMA!
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-07, 21:12   Link #10204
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
Afterstory: Marriage, Yuzuki getting pregnant, childbirth, first crawl, first walk, first word...then Yuzuki dies in a car accident and Haruto has to raise his daughter by himself BECAUSE IT NEEDS MORE DRAMA!
.... and it was all a dream.... and sees Yuzuki alive with their child both healthy and strong. PERIOD.
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-07, 21:43   Link #10205
X207
Gamyūsa

Quote:
Quote:
.... and it was all a dream.... and sees Yuzuki alive with their child both healthy and strong. PERIOD.
lol sounds much like a story line from Clannad or any other dating sim games scenarios.

the manga has more than enough drama, it was a pain to read his yo-yo journey up to this point. partially because he cant make up his mind but also becase you get used to 1 pairing just about the time he moves on to the other.
X207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-08, 07:27   Link #10206
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

About the new chapter...

Just a bit of "personal experience" but my mother had me when she was 21, was a single mother but still went on to graduate from university, get a masters and doctorate and is now an university professor and researcher. Having me didn't slow her down career-wise at all and she didn't have that much support from anybody at the time.

That said, I hope Seo doesn't go with the "Now that she's going to have a child, her dreams of a career are gone" stupid BS...it just sets a bad example, because having a kid means nothing if you have enough motivation and a good head on your shoulders. Plus she has her boyfriend for support.
Old 2013-04-08, 07:36   Link #10207
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Well Takashi was responsible and it still happened. Kiyomi got pregnant despite the protection. A condom is around 99 percent to prevent pregnancy, though the one percent do rarely happen. That is why even if you in inside of her, and feel like you are getting there to ejaculate, still do it outside even if she gets mad.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-08, 07:45   Link #10208
BladeEntity
Anything's Possible
*Author

... How much did Yuzuki actually love Kazama?, even back then IMO she loved Kazama as a important friend, compared to Haruto. Seriously Why does Seo keep trying to play up Kazama as a character, maybe its me put I nevered really liked him as a character.
Old 2013-04-08, 09:07   Link #10209
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

To me it feels like Kazama was a demonstration of what happens if a Harem MC dies and leaves his girls behind xD
Old 2013-04-08, 09:12   Link #10210
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
sooooo they did use protection and that 1% just happened to apply to them lol. My original theory of her thinking she was pregnant was wrong since she did go the doctor and they told her she was. I love how Kiyomi called a worthless child of a man but then burst out how much she loves him. Well i guess i someone had to get someone knocked up this series.

wondering when will start to see the end.
Old 2013-04-08, 09:13   Link #10211
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Not sure about the love aspect with Yuzuki and Kazama, though there is a difference between cultures here. I heard that love in Japan comes in many forms like friendship love, while western cultures like the U.S. and the U.K. love usually occurs for another person of the same age group, love for caring for a young (your own or someone else), love for a parent, love for an activity, and then love for a object (motorcycle guys) or pets. Don't know what types of love there is in Japan.
Old 2013-04-08, 09:14   Link #10212
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
About the new chapter...

Just a bit of "personal experience" but my mother had me when she was 21, was a single mother but still went on to graduate from university, get a masters and doctorate and is now an university professor and researcher. Having me didn't slow her down career-wise at all and she didn't have that much support from anybody at the time.

Im assuming you are speaking from a western view point, if i am wrong please correct me. But you have to remember that culturally Japan is very different in matters of child vs career.
Old 2013-04-08, 09:34   Link #10213
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
Not sure about the love aspect with Yuzuki and Kazama, though there is a difference between cultures here. I heard that love in Japan comes in many forms like friendship love, while western cultures like the U.S. and the U.K. love usually occurs for another person of the same age group, love for caring for a young (your own or someone else), love for a parent, love for an activity, and then love for a object (motorcycle guys) or pets. Don't know what types of love there is in Japan.
Haruto would also be biased because Yuzuki left him for Kazama. There was a friendly love but i doubt a romantic one from Yuzuki to Kazama.
Old 2013-04-08, 09:38   Link #10214
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
Haruto would also be biased because Yuzuki left him for Kazama. There was a friendly love but i doubt a romantic one from Yuzuki to Kazama.
So just friendly love huh. There is nothing to be worried about if that is the case. Still Yuzuki and Haruto had Agape love for a while before mixing into Eros.
Old 2013-04-08, 09:49   Link #10215
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
So just friendly love huh. There is nothing to be worried about if that is the case. Still Yuzuki and Haruto had Agape love for a while before mixing into Eros.
Yeah Kazama was Yuzuki's best friend and for a while her only friend. That is a complicated spot to be in when it came to what happened with Kazama. It was obviously something she truly valued but I have doubts that it ever reached romantic love. She definitely could've handled it better though.
Old 2013-04-08, 10:10   Link #10216
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
Im assuming you are speaking from a western view point, if i am wrong please correct me. But you have to remember that culturally Japan is very different in matters of child vs career.
Japan has many cultural aspects that differ from most western cultures, that is true...however it isn't another planet with an alien race, things aren't THAT different, especially in the world we live in now where west and east are getting more and more closer to eachother culturally.

Not only that but, again taking my mother as an example, it happened over twenty years ago, back then being a YOUNG SINGLE MOTHER was heavily frown upon by most of the population (especially in my country) and taking care of me WHILE having a career wasn't a walk in the park either...the stress was visually immense at times. Yet even after this she still raised me properly and had a career, so like I said before, it's all about motivation, willpower and having a good head on your shoulders. If you have these then culture and other people's opinions should not be as big a problem on your way up as people make it out to be.
Old 2013-04-08, 11:52   Link #10217
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Quote:
Japan has many cultural aspects that differ from most western cultures, that is true...however it isn't another planet with an alien race, things aren't THAT different, especially in the world we live in now where west and east are getting more and more closer to eachother culturally.

Not only that but, again taking my mother as an example, it happened over twenty years ago, back then being a YOUNG SINGLE MOTHER was heavily frown upon by most of the population (especially in my country) and taking care of me WHILE having a career wasn't a walk in the park either...the stress was visually immense at times. Yet even after this she still raised me properly and had a career, so like I said before, it's all about motivation, willpower and having a good head on your shoulders. If you have these then culture and other people's opinions should not be as big a problem on your way up as people make it out to be.
I hear what you are saying and my mother had me when she was 18 and she was just fine finished school got her degree and went on to be successful while raising me. I was only pointing out that the Japanese think very differently when it comes to work vs raising children. Although not horrible its still male dominated society where women are to assume certain roles. Things are changing women are choosing career over getting married and having children and many other social changes as well. But a lot of same old traditions are still very much engraved in their society. Its very normal in the west to see single mothers holding a job while raising children alone and no one would really blind it an eye. It is different in Japan and i can definitely comment on that from personal experience when i lived there.

Having will power is great but most Japanese are brought with the old saying "the nail that sticks out gets hammered" they are taught to blend into society and follow the rules of society. I would not be surprised if Kiyomi's parents expected or pushed her to stay home and take care of the child. I hear what you are saying and i agree with almost everything you've stated and of course there are exceptions. But cultural norms especially ones as old as Japan are hard to break and take a long time to change.
Old 2013-04-08, 11:52   Link #10218
leon4281isback

Send a message via MSN to leon4281isback
Quote:

Yeah I could say that it's quite the same with my mother. So I understand and get what you're saying. This is a moment of two persons being doing something very stupid in their youth, and have to deal with suddenly going from lovers to parents in such a very short time in their relationship. But it doesn't mean your life is over, you just have to find a way and still live a good life under these trials. Despite all that, they are willing to keep going with this sudden news, both Takashi and Kiyomi, which still deserves some cred. When it gets down to it, even if the story is just plain old awkward with the way the author tells the story, it's a story that explores each character as they go through life and how they handle it as they grow as adults. Just like how shows for kids just has stuff to explore what its like to be a kid and just progress how a kid handles him or herself as he or she also grows up and deal with various things.

There are plenty of good examples of shows where they just have a unique way of telling a story about what a person goes through as they grow up. What a boy goes through, what a girl goes through, etc. Each have a different scenario that someone faces and what they do in their situations.

Anyway I'm going off the tangent. As ridiculous this manga can be in my view, it still tries to get a point out with these characters in this story.
Old 2013-04-08, 15:20   Link #10219
Velvetj

Takashi and Kiyomi are going to be just like the neighbors in At Home Dad (http://wiki.d-addicts.com/At_Home_Dad). Kiyomi is going to be running a business while Takashi takes care of the kid and housework.
Velvetj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-08, 15:29   Link #10220
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
sooooo they did use protection and that 1% just happened to apply to them lol. My original theory of her thinking she was pregnant was wrong since she did go the doctor and they told her she was. I love how Kiyomi called a worthless child of a man but then burst out how much she loves him. Well i guess i someone had to get someone knocked up this series.

wondering when will start to see the end.
I would applaude a big huge black guy breaking that 99% protection, but come on! Takashi?

Tags
a town where you rage, adult romance, drama, ecchi, logic doesn't apply, manga, nice christmas gift seo, power ups, romance, seo kouji, shounen, slice of life