AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > My HiME / My Otome

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-02-10, 21:37   Link #1
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Who would YOUR Otome be?

To tell the truth, I'm kinda surprised this hasn't come up yet. ^^ Just something for us to have fun with and as everyone knows, I love fun.

Of any and all the female characters in Mai Otome - which (un)lucky girl would you pick to be your Otome? The choices range from any of the Corals, the Pearls, existing Meisters and yes, even the elite Pillars as well. (Yes, you can eve pick Erstin if you wish)
If you pick a Coral or a Pearl, bonus points if you can create their own Meister Title. If ya want/need help with that, take their birthstone and combine it with a trait from their Zodiac profile...*shrugs* Worked for me. ^^;

This is not meant to be taken seriously so even if you hate the system, you can still pick an Otome, ne? Still, limit yourself to only ONE girl - those who want to keep ShizNat together and make them your Otome - take a hike

Personally, my choice, after much deliberations, would have to be Chie Hallard. The girl is fun wrapped in a good-looking package (no, not THAT kind of 'fun' either). Of course, having her as more of a friend and partner - watching my back, things like that - instead of having a strict 'Master/Otome' relationship will be my way.

As for her Meister Title...might not make sense but then again, which ones really do make sense...
"Jovial Zircon of the Jeweled Isles"
Old 2006-02-10, 22:48   Link #2
philip72

ShizNat, and I'd let them do whatever the heck they wanted.
Hopefully that would mean kickin' a lot of ass, and again...well...you know.
Old 2006-02-10, 22:59   Link #3
ArchDragon
The Ultimate Monster

Mai would be a complete package:
1. Powerful beyond belief
2. Perfectly endowed
3. Her personality is one of the most likable in HiME
But then holding back my desires would be an overwhelming challenge, so I'll have to choose someone else.

I guess I'll choose Shizuru:
1. One of the top Meisters power-wise.
2. She swings that way so I won't even look at her as a woman.
3. Again, she swings that way so she won't be retiring soon, if ever.
4. She's very perceptive when it comes to danger.
5. She will accept decisions that she doesn't agree with (well, as long as it's still within reason, obviously).
Well, there you go, my choice of personal WMD.
Old 2006-02-10, 23:37   Link #4
djmaca
My Girl ↓

If I was to be asked who would my otome be.... well anyone's ok as long as they do as I ask them to do XD! But of course Nina would be my ultimate pick... Mai's good but where is she?
Old 2006-02-11, 00:56   Link #5
AKOL
~Innocent Starter~

Send a message via AIM to AKOL Send a message via MSN to AKOL
Hmm, either Nao or Arika, i can't really decide...Nao is awesome in her own way, but Arika is just super awesome that i cant begin to like, praise how awesome she awesome is awesome.
Old 2006-02-11, 01:23   Link #6
Timeless Enigma
Tsushima Masaki

That's a tough choice my friend, because on one hand you want someone you like, but on the other hand (in most cases) you're gonna have to try your hardest to keep your pants up. Unless of course you don't see them in that way, then the temptation really isn't that bad.

Let's see...

I can't just pick one!! That's too hard!

Well some candidates then.

Main pick: Aoi
I've always liked Aoi since Mai-HiME and it was unfortunate that she was underutilized and underexposed for pretty much both shows (although she had more importance in Otome). Really loyal and very down-to-earth.
But wait... she's not even an otome...

Corals: Nina, Erstin, Irina
Because, they are all awesome.

I'd be wary of

Tomoe
I can see her backstabbing me at any moment. She'd find a way to nullify the contract and then screw me (figuratively).
Yeah I understand she's only unhinged when it comes to matters concerning Shizuru and Arika... but still...

Shiho
Besides not wanting a nutjob to be my protector, I don't want her using her Maki Maki Voodoo on me either. But in all honesty she'd be a lot of fun .

I think I'll have to revisit this thread again...
Old 2006-02-11, 03:09   Link #7
Iron Maw
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timeless Enigma
I'd be wary of

Tomoe
I can see her backstabbing me at any moment. She'd find a way to nullify the contract and then screw me (figuratively).
Yeah I understand she's only unhinged when it comes to matters concerning Shizuru and Arika... but still...

Shiho
Besides not wanting a nutjob to be my protector, I don't want her using her Maki Maki Voodoo on me either. But in all honesty she'd be a lot of fun .

I think I'll have to revisit this thread again...
[/COLOR]
You should add Nao to that list since she'll likely leave your ass when S**** happens.

As for the topic, my picks are would Arika (Love her personality), Chie (same as Arika), Nao (I would never get bored at least) and Tomoe (No real reason really, I just like her)
Old 2006-02-11, 03:20   Link #8
paTKany
Aasu Ⅷ

Send a message via MSN to paTKany
This is an easy pick. My otome would be Shiho. She's my favorite character.
Creating her a meister title? I would give her this one: 渦中の菫青石 (Kachuu no Kinseiseki) - Iolite Maelstrom
Old 2006-02-11, 04:00   Link #9
IchiKyo
大いなる希望の力、キュア・ドリーム!

Send a message via AIM to IchiKyo Send a message via MSN to IchiKyo Send a message via Yahoo to IchiKyo
It's more like What Is Your Favorite Character or Otome but why not...
Never i lose my choice for Irina...
For the GEM, If i create one, i named it Diamantine Of Winsdom (Just imagination )
Old 2006-02-11, 04:57   Link #10
Vei1Side
Shirimasen

Send a message via AIM to Vei1Side
i would pick Haruka. She is very tough and violent, and probably would get pissed off at anyone that crossed her. But at the same time shes very caring and loyal especially when it comes to helping ppl out.
Old 2006-02-11, 05:41   Link #11
Takemi_Ikazuchi

I'd rather have a Servant or a Stand

But seriously? Nao.
No stupid torrid love affairs.
No crippling mental issues.
Street smart.
Old enough to know better. Young enough to enjoy life.

The only thing bad about her is she tends to be materialistic. But in this case, I need that!
Old 2006-02-11, 09:04   Link #12
Shizuru
ShizNat

Shizuru or Nao, both are too cool...
Old 2006-02-11, 09:06   Link #13
Matrim
Naysayer?Fanboy?Wiseacre?

I was torn between Nao and Haruka but the latter is portrayed as something of a retard in Otome, unfortunately, so it has to be Nao. She is smart, she doesn't allow some abstract ideals to get in the way of achieving what she wants and at the same time it seems that you can count on her...if she likes you that is. Can you imagine some rude ruler trying to boss Nao around? He will probably end up assassinated or something like that.
Old 2006-02-11, 10:13   Link #14
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matrim
I was torn between Nao and Haruka but the latter is portrayed as something of a retard in Otome, unfortunately, so it has to be Nao. She is smart, she doesn't allow some abstract ideals to get in the way of achieving what she wants and at the same time it seems that you can count on her...if she likes you that is. Can you imagine some rude ruler trying to boss Nao around? He will probably end up assassinated or something like that.
Heh, so how would you 'handle' Nao being your Otome - provided that you fit her 'criteria' for her accepting you as her Master in the first place. ^^ I see sarcasm as a must-have skill.
Old 2006-02-11, 10:24   Link #15
Aidan
Am I bad? Yes... Very X(

My main pick would be batwoman, unfortunately she has not been introduced,
So judging by her personality and looks in MH I pick Fumi.
Old 2006-02-11, 10:48   Link #16
Ghostring

well i think i choose Natsuki i like her attitude in mai hime and otome....in hime i like it especially when shes flip her hair or something...or wud ever that she did with her hair.

second would be mmm maybe sister mary clarence.....
Old 2006-02-11, 10:56   Link #17
kismis
Rabid Fangirl

CHIE!! shes my fave character in otome (when she first came on i thought she was a really hot guy :P) , and she has her priorities all set straight, and i just adore her persona unlike *coughNINAcoughFATHERSYNDROMEcough*some otome.

come to think of it, shiho would be a fun choice for an otome. besides being all entertaining with her maki maki act, she cracks me up everytime. what would be better then having an otome that makes you laugh all the time? XDD
Old 2006-02-11, 11:04   Link #18
Last_Hope
System/Web developer

Akane, so that I could runaway with her.

or Natsuki (and I guess Shizuru comes as a part of the deal )

Want to know who did this kickass sig? Just click it!
Old 2006-02-11, 11:05   Link #19
Captain Picard
LUElinks Forever

Send a message via AIM to Captain Picard
I say Nao, because she'd actually get along with me to an extent and she knows what she's doing. She'd be able to watch my back.

Problem is, I'd probably watch hers too, a bit too much.
Old 2006-02-11, 11:57   Link #20
Matrim
Naysayer?Fanboy?Wiseacre?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35
Heh, so how would you 'handle' Nao being your Otome - provided that you fit her 'criteria' for her accepting you as her Master in the first place. ^^ I see sarcasm as a must-have skill.
The effort would be worth it, IMO. And I'd like to think that I do know how to use sarcasm, although I am probably wrong.
Closed Thread