AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2014-11-02, 11:17   Link #6361
DorkingtonPugsly

Bambi getting wrecked in a sad way... again... what a waste of a nice character.
Old 2014-11-02, 22:43   Link #6362
GDiddy
Sisterhood of the Desu

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightningzero View Post
that whole two page of zombie guy/girl sucking something with suggestive sound....
they want it......give it to themmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Old 2014-11-02, 22:47   Link #6363
GDiddy
Sisterhood of the Desu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calca View Post
From what I understand Kubo wanted to kill him (considering the seemingly at the time "finality" of his moments when he got his ass handed to him) off but either the editors or a massive fan backlash forced him to bring him back.
I seriously and absolutely believe that this is the only damn reason Byakuya is still around. You don't write it out an exit like he did with Nii without the intention of killing him off. I know this series has a history of maiming characters to the point of near death only to revive them next frame, but that seriously looked and came across as a death.I know Byakuya's popular and all, but Bleach would've been just FINE without him around. At least Rukia and Renji might've had a chance at development.

I also heard years ago that Kubo intended to kill off Hitsugaya originally, but the second Bleach movie just came out and Kubo didn't want to have backlash understandably.

Maybe this time, he put the poor shota bastard out of his misery for good.
Old 2014-11-03, 14:58   Link #6364
Tornado The Dragon
A.K.A Big Brother

Would have been so much better if Kubo had a smaller cast and focused on them more in depth.
Old 2014-11-03, 16:17   Link #6365
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado The Dragon View Post
Would have been so much better if Kubo had a smaller cast and focused on them more in depth.
yea it would have worked out well if more people had died in previous arcs. there isn't much suspense when we know anyone can be revived anytime for no logical reason. and there'd be a smaller, better developed cast
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-03, 17:01   Link #6366
DragoMuseveni
True Dragon

I wished as well that bleach had a lower cast .
I hope now that ichigo will have some power upp as badass as mugetsu
Old 2014-11-03, 21:11   Link #6367
Saravis4

The funny thing is, since KT hadn't planned for Byakuya to be around anymore, he wouldn't have had any plans for him to be of any use; being dead and all. So its more than likely he's not really going to have much involvement in the story. He'll be practically dead anyway.
Old 2014-11-03, 21:20   Link #6368
GDiddy
Sisterhood of the Desu

That would be redundant though if he got Mugetsu'd again. But then again, we're about to get FKT 2.2 with Ywach defeating everyone...and y'all know he will.

It's gotta tie into the Quincy and Shinigami
Old 2014-11-03, 21:21   Link #6369
GDiddy
Sisterhood of the Desu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saravis4 View Post
The funny thing is, since KT hadn't planned for Byakuya to be around anymore, he wouldn't have had any plans for him to be of any use; being dead and all. So its more than likely he's not really going to have much involvement in the story. He'll be practically dead anyway.
I don't think he would've had Nii go to the RG with Renji and Sis though. And you know Kubo's going to want to give him an excuse to show off whatever new powers he got from the RG.
Old 2014-11-06, 10:44   Link #6370
Eleutheria
旅行癖

New chapter: guy with the gun is what ichimaru always wished he could do...
Old 2014-11-06, 11:03   Link #6371
DragoMuseveni
True Dragon

Cmon , all zero squad taken by a single shot . Only that little guy is only one . How the hell.
Old 2014-11-06, 11:09   Link #6372
Spelt

And just when I thought we were finally done with all these minions...
Old 2014-11-06, 11:42   Link #6373
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

this becomes so boring...
those minions are boring and I'm complaining about them being alive again
I hope the last Squad Zero won't disappoint us
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-06, 14:00   Link #6374
Gilly

Wow, this chapter has a lot to talk about for once. So the arsonist guy, the cannibal girl and the zombie tranny aren't eager to die. I hope they actually don't. What if Ginjo comes for them and teaches them to use Fullbring? I don't know how it would make sense storywise, so it fits just right.

Shunsui wants to go up to the Royal Realm, thinks he can protect it when his lazy ass hasn't defeated a single Quincy in Seireitei, not even a fodder. But if it means that we'll see his bankai, I don't mind. Who's that other guy with Nanao? Her dad or what?

Nimaiya gets owned, the dementor Quincy breaks the cage, Juhabach approaches Ichibei. This chapter left me sooooo hyped.
Gilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-06, 14:30   Link #6375
SeanQ

The fudge? no bullet, no power, just a "something random piercing powerless bulletless of no reishi"... i don't even get it.

"I point this rifle at you and you guys get a hole in your stomach, because nothing happens that something happened." ??????

So now all the quincies have gone to god mode and do not need reishi to do anything retardedly out of the realm of bleach -_-
Old 2014-11-06, 15:10   Link #6376
ChampDream
Alive

I knew those quincies didn't show their true power, the sniper guy power is too silly, just hope the last Zero squad member managed to at least rekill the minions.
Old 2014-11-06, 15:51   Link #6377
GDiddy
Sisterhood of the Desu

And the slaughter of the RG begins...
Old 2014-11-06, 16:28   Link #6378
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanQ View Post
The fudge? no bullet, no power, just a "something random piercing powerless bulletless of no reishi"... i don't even get it.

"I point this rifle at you and you guys get a hole in your stomach, because nothing happens that something happened." ??????

So now all the quincies have gone to god mode and do not need reishi to do anything retardedly out of the realm of bleach -_-
Maybe you got a bad translation. It pierces everything between the gun and the target. Simply that. Sounds like the kind of "conceptual weapon" the Nasuverse is so fond of.
Old 2014-11-06, 16:43   Link #6379
SeanQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by quigonkenny View Post
Maybe you got a bad translation. It pierces everything between the gun and the target. Simply that. Sounds like the kind of "conceptual weapon" the Nasuverse is so fond of.
i read the same translation as you lol that's the problem ...

it just automatically pierces whatever is between the target and the rifle ... simply nothing happens but something happens because of that nothing.

I hope this is just the sniper guy being smart and lying about the true nature of the technique like gin or this sniper guy is just pure nonsense lol
Old 2014-11-06, 18:50   Link #6380
Calca
Expressionless

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoMuseveni View Post
Cmon , all zero squad taken by a single shot . Only that little guy is only one . How the hell.
Eh? Only one of them got taken out. I have a feeling that Monk has some really weird stuff up his sleeve as well though. Technically whatever he writes with that brush comes true so his abilities are like that imagination kid's one.
Calca is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bleach, chapter