AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2023-07-12, 13:51   Link #7061
Xuanwu

Something curious about the Runeas issue is that she said the original Gremory head didn't want to learn the ability from her.

So I'm wondering if it's some kind of ridiculous or embarrassing ability? I do hope it can boost Rias to Maou-class since most people see her to be weaker than her servants.
Xuanwu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-07-12, 17:04   Link #7062
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucidrago View Post
It wasn't just one treasure but a lot of them. And Ishibuni is always vague about things like that. Take DX7 and the possible Gremory ability. It's really just lazy writing on Ishibuni's part.

Why would Ddraig borrow a treasure that would restore him to a dragon if he was a dragon when he borrowed it? That makes absolutely no sense.

@Hyodou True DxD A disappointing relationship is still a relationship. Issei's and Le Fay's relationship is nonexistent.
That’s not what I said. What I meant is that she views Ddraig as her treasure and wants him restored to flesh full time I’m just pointing out this “treasure” is too vague.
Old 2023-07-12, 18:08   Link #7063
Lucidrago

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
That’s not what I said. What I meant is that she views Ddraig as her treasure and wants him restored to flesh full time I’m just pointing out this “treasure” is too vague.
She's a powerful dragon. She likely has collected a lot of artifacts and things over the years. Probably some weapons or power-enhancing items. Fafnir has treasures like those so why can't Tiamat?

If it's vague that just means they're a bunch of random treasures Ddraig borrowed from Tiamat to assist in his battle against Albion.
Lucidrago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-07-16, 20:15   Link #7064
B214

I wonder why Tiamat agree to lend the treasure to Ddraig in the first place.
B214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-07-16, 20:26   Link #7065
Lucidrago

Quote:
Originally Posted by B214 View Post
He agreed to go on a date with her in exhange. She wanted his mini Heavenly Dragon.
Old 2023-07-16, 21:34   Link #7066
cyberdemon

Quote:
Dragons are fiercely protective of their treasure. Even Ddraig has failed to explain that treasure which makes me think it is something that can’t be simply borrowed
Old 2023-07-17, 06:18   Link #7067
B214

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucidrago View Post
He agreed to go on a date with her in exhange. She wanted his mini Heavenly Dragon.
I did joke about Ddraig & Tiamat having a daughter that would be a member of Ise's harem.
Imagine Ddraig's mental state.
And Ise's worrying for his life when Ddraig materializes and fights him.
Old 2023-07-17, 06:45   Link #7068
Hyodou True DXD
Hyodou True DXD .

Beside that Sefaria that could be Issei's Mutated Rook who else can be in the harem?

Maybe that two new girls Iryuka Glasya-Labolas and Latia Astaroth can be in Issei's harem or you think they were created just for be the umpteenth additional characters that the story didn't really need?
Hyodou True DXD is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-07-17, 06:57   Link #7069
Lucidrago

Quote:
I did joke about Ddraig & Tiamat having a daughter that would be a member of Ise's harem.
Imagine Ddraig's mental state.
And Ise's worrying for his life when Ddraig materializes and fights him.
Issei; "Ddraig! If you kill me, you'll just be killing yourself!"

Ddraig: "That doesn't matter! Anything it takes to ensure you don't inflict your perverted desires on my little girl!"

(Ddraig goes Outrage mode and becomes stronger than Regalzerva)
Old 2023-07-17, 09:04   Link #7070
Bakaraiser0711

so does Issei getting milf in his harem in future if Yasaka is ok others also should be ok right?
Bakaraiser0711 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-07-17, 09:07   Link #7071
B214

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bakaraiser0711 View Post
so does Issei getting milf in his harem in future if Yasaka is ok others also should be ok right?
How bout no.
Old 2023-07-17, 12:00   Link #7072
Lucidrago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bakaraiser0711 View Post
The only other ones we know are Venelana and Grayfia and we aren't going there.

I kind of wished Ishibuni hadn't done what he did with Yasaka. I just think he shouldn't really be adding older women to the harem or even giving us that insinuation. That's something I believe he should have stayed far away from and not even entertained. Especially the mother of one of the girls.

And that goes for Roygun too.
Old 2023-07-17, 13:09   Link #7073
Bakaraiser0711

exactly author has done Yasaka milf thing through Chichigami 12 heavenly boob thing and Issei got that dream about Yasaka and her daughter's boob dream or else I would have never thought Issei had milf in his harem and man Grayfia thing was so painfully teasing about milf coming in his harem
Bakaraiser0711 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-07-17, 21:43   Link #7074
Dareal_truth

I had thought about this if ise girls started dating each another that wouldn’t be considered NTR right?
Dareal_truth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-07-18, 07:01   Link #7075
Lucidrago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dareal_truth View Post
I had thought about this if ise girls started dating each another that wouldn’t be considered NTR right?
I really don't think Ishibumi intends to make it that kind of series.
Old 2023-07-18, 15:46   Link #7076
Dareal_truth

I know but ise won’t be around that much in the future just a scenario anyway I like the extension verrine and balberth are on the course of being future maous

Last edited by Dareal_truth; 2023-07-18 at 16:31.
Old 2023-07-19, 05:49   Link #7077
cyberdemon

The girls are too dedicated to Issei to do that.

I have this idea that amongst all the girls, Ravel and Ingvild have the most children amongst his wive. As his manager and his queen they would be the most responsible for traveling with him. As such they’d need to satisfy his urges the most to keep him from gaining even more into his harem lol
Old 2023-07-19, 06:21   Link #7078
Hyodou True DXD
Hyodou True DXD .

The son or daughter of Issei and Ingvild could be a monster, maybe he/she could have the ability to transform into a sort of hybrid between the Crimson Giant Dragon form and the Leviathan's form.
Hyodou True DXD is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-07-19, 06:29   Link #7079
Lucidrago

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
The girls are too dedicated to Issei to do that.

I have this idea that amongst all the girls, Ravel and Ingvild have the most children amongst his wive. As his manager and his queen they would be the most responsible for traveling with him. As such they’d need to satisfy his urges the most to keep him from gaining even more into his harem lol
Not necessarily. While being his queen is a important position, it doesn't necessarily equate to her accompanying him the most. He could easily have all his servants accompany him in equal measure. For example, Rias' was accompanied by Kiba in Volume 14 when she went to the vampire's country. And you're assuming Ingvild won't have some kind of job or position other than being Issei's queen.

That could be likely with Ravel but the question is why didn't Ravel have his first child if that was the case? It's not like being his manager requires her to be near him 24/7.
Old 2023-07-19, 07:34   Link #7080
Dareal_truth

Queen and manager positions are the 2 most important so there extremely busy in the future compared to the rest

Last edited by Dareal_truth; 2023-07-19 at 09:18.

Tags
ecchi, harem, highschool dxd, oppai, romance, true harem