AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > To Aru Majutsu no Index

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-11-10, 10:25   Link #7581
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Haimura has been busy...

Dengeki Magazine Vol 29 cover:

Spoiler for larger, but blurry img:
Busy?
The guy even said he is so lazy that he didn't update his own blog .

PS: Everyone wants Index in various ways and for different purposes.
Old 2012-11-10, 13:58   Link #7582
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Busy?
The guy even said he is so lazy that he didn't update his own blog .

PS: Everyone wants Index in various ways and for different purposes.
Well he said to wait for NT6, so maybe there's some big surprise?
Old 2012-11-10, 14:34   Link #7583
Miraluka
Banned

Mmm... dunno, but that aside...the number of people Index has contact with besides Maika... the lack of time she spends in the city aka only inside home watching TV and eating/playing with the cat... I just feel disturbed.

Is that some kind of passive confinement done by the evil inside Touma?

I feel like slapping him to death. The girl needs more friends or spend some time wandering around the city.
Old 2012-11-10, 14:53   Link #7584
tsunade666

Index goes to the school of Touma and even his classmate is already familiar with her though she probably don't know them just like how the witch of necessarius knows her but she didn't, though the problem there is memory but now she just... well probably didn't care aside from Touma.

Touma is possessive you know >_> Fiamma take her away from him and what did Fiamma get. Punch on his face.
Old 2012-11-10, 16:28   Link #7585
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
Index goes to the school of Touma and even his classmate is already familiar with her though she probably don't know them just like how the witch of necessarius knows her but she didn't, though the problem there is memory but now she just... well probably didn't care aside from Touma.
You're forgetting both Aisa and Hyouka are her friends too.
Old 2012-11-10, 16:39   Link #7586
tsunade666

true, that Asia and Hyouka are Index friends but I'm replying to wilfri that Index is always locked in Touma's room. She is free to go where ever she wants but she is pretty useless outside the dorm because its the city of science and she has problems with technological devices.

Index goes out of the dorm too interact with people too. Specially Touma's class and friends but its not like she can go to other place on her own alone. She is a lot worse than Last Order or Fremea if you ask me. Though she could probably memorize the way home to Touma and just come back but other than that... well there are other troublesome problem when leaving Index alone.
Old 2012-11-10, 16:43   Link #7587
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
true, that Asia and Hyouka are Index friends but I'm replying to wilfri that Index is always locked in Touma's room. She is free to go where ever she wants but she is pretty useless outside the dorm because its the city of science and she has problems with technological devices.

Index goes out of the dorm too interact with people too. Specially Touma's class and friends but its not like she can go to other place on her own alone. She is a lot worse than Last Order or Fremea if you ask me.
I disagree- Touma never had to go out to look for Index (unless she gets kidnap) while I lost count on how many times the plot device of 'Last Order goes missing' has lead to massive headaches for Accelerator... Or is going to lead to massive headaches. Fremea is next on that list.

At the very least thanks to her perfect memory, she'll always find her way home.
Old 2012-11-10, 19:15   Link #7588
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:

Index goes out of the dorm too interact with people too. Specially Touma's class and friends but its not like she can go to other place on her own alone. She is a lot worse than Last Order or Fremea if you ask me. Though she could probably memorize the way home to Touma and just come back but other than that... well there are other troublesome problem when leaving Index alone.
e.e Hyouka barely apperas and Aisa is ... wait, is she a character of this series?
Old 2012-11-10, 22:49   Link #7589
Destined_Fate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Mmm... dunno, but that aside...the number of people Index has contact with besides Maika... the lack of time she spends in the city aka only inside home watching TV and eating/playing with the cat... I just feel disturbed.

Is that some kind of passive confinement done by the evil inside Touma?

I feel like slapping him to death. The girl needs more friends or spend some time wandering around the city.
Considering that the first time Index met Misaka she outright insulted her... Yeah, I think Touma made the right decision to keep her away from people when possible. Especially those that may potentially hurt her. Than there's the whole head biting thing as well, not very sociable.
Old 2012-11-10, 22:55   Link #7590
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destined_Fate View Post
Considering that the first time Index met Misaka she outright insulted her... Yeah, I think Touma made the right decision to keep her away from people when possible. Especially those that may potentially hurt her. Than there's the whole head biting thing as well, not very sociable.

Funny, that seems to only be the case for Misaka and none of the other girls like Maika, Komoe, Himegami, Imouto 10032, Hyouka, Orsola, (plus Accelerator) that she had met.

Incidentally the head biting thing only applies to Touma so there's no need for concern.
Old 2012-11-11, 01:10   Link #7591
Destined_Fate

It's better to be safe than sorry. Though the Misaka thing may just because she sees her as fierce competition for Touma and his time that he could be using to feed her. Whatever the case I believe we've derailed this topic enough, this might fit better in another of the other topics/threads already open.
Old 2012-11-11, 20:55   Link #7592
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Funny, that seems to only be the case for Misaka and none of the other girls like Maika, Komoe, Himegami, Imouto 10032, Hyouka, Orsola, (plus Accelerator) that she had met.

Incidentally the head biting thing only applies to Touma so there's no need for concern.
Oh irony, Index even praises Misaka 10032 for being a very polite girl .
Old 2012-11-12, 00:37   Link #7593
rubix22
On Cleaning Duty

Spoiler for Cornered! Kamijou-kun in a tight spot!:
Old 2012-11-12, 04:08   Link #7594
desrtsku
Nympholept

I'm shocked!!
Old 2012-11-12, 05:14   Link #7595
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

OH MY GOD?! THE IMAGE THREAD IS BEING USED TO POST IMAGES?! WHAT SORCERY IS THIS ?!?!

(Only beautiful people get large image previews...)

Thor you...

Bad Pairings:

~ ~

Saten, Yuriko, Maria:

~ ~

Index/Touma, GROUP, Railbunnies:

~ ~

Misaki looks cold...

Last edited by Chaos2Frozen; 2012-11-12 at 05:27.
Old 2012-11-12, 08:09   Link #7596
desrtsku
Nympholept

Bad guys approve bad pairings!
Old 2012-11-12, 11:05   Link #7597
rubix22
On Cleaning Duty

Pocky?
Old 2012-11-12, 11:20   Link #7598
desrtsku
Nympholept

Sir ... seems like you can read my mind
Old 2012-11-12, 11:49   Link #7599
tsunade666

I nominate Mikoto and Accelerator as the best crack up couple.
Old 2012-11-12, 12:10   Link #7600
rubix22
On Cleaning Duty

Quote:
I nominate Mikoto and Accelerator as the best crack up couple.
Best? You obviously haven't been searching hard enough.

Spoiler for Pic related:

Tags
images