AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Fan Creations

Notices

Old 2011-02-05, 22:33   Link #562
Wing Zero Alpha

6, 7 and 9 didn't show up again, but every other page did. If it's not too much, could you .zip the chapter and e-mail it to me? My address is wingzeroalpha173@yahoo.com. Otherwise, I'm afraid to do a review at this time because I don't want to miss anything.

On the other hand, I will say this much: I love the new Lancelot with its energy cape.
Wing Zero Alpha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-05, 23:47   Link #563
Nobodyman9
Banned

Same for me bonzo. Do you think you could e-mail 6, 7 and 9 (or the whole chapter) to rjk0509@aim.com?
Nobodyman9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-06, 07:14   Link #564
Bonzo
I change anime endings.

Send a message via MSN to Bonzo
This situation is very strange, I don't understand why you can't open some page, I did a check just now and I can open all 10.

However I sent the e-mail to you.
Bonzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-07, 00:13   Link #565
Wing Zero Alpha

..and I received the e-mail and therefore can finally write you a review. I have to say after the rather tranquil setting your CG has developed into, it felt a little strange to have a battle again, even if it was just Castor flexing his guns, so to speak. On the other hand, at least you've presented a real threat to the world again that makes Schneizel's stint with Damocles look like a mid-boss battle in a video game. I can only imagine how much damage he can do with that Geass fortress, as well as whatever force he is using to control those Sutherlands, since I doubt he's using loyalist pilots to man them; in fact, my guess is the pilots were killed off and reanimated through some Geass power, similar to DG cells from G Gundam or Impure World Summoning from Naruto.

And speaking of Castor, I'd like to start off by saying I think you were better off using Pollux as the surviving twin, since the God complex and the Equus would fit him better. That being said however, I think he's a real villain for the good guys to contend with, the kind of diabolical villain that Charles, V.V. and Schneizel all failed at being. The god complex in itself was a nice touch, as was the fact you haven't displayed his face to us yet, which presents a rather neat element of mystery to his current incarnation. Just how much has he changed from his original character physically? Is he heavily burned and scarred now or has he been enhanced with Geass technology based cybernetics? All very engaging stuff.

And then there's Suzaku, who turned over a new leaf faster than even I expected. Not only is he acting a lot less serious as Cornelia and Nonette's daughters highlighted on, but he's actually promoting Lelouch/Zero as a symbol of justice to drive the Britannians into battle. On that, I have to say I like his transition to a true leader of the Britannian Army as opposed him just being their Gundam style ace in the hole; okay, he's not up there with Lelouch and his Henry V manner of command, but he's still a far cry from the Suzaku of the main CG series. And as I said above, I like the Lanceren Mephisto's design, as it reminds me of the Erde Kaiser from Xenosaga but altered for CG standards.

One thing does bother me about this chapter however: since you gave Castor the Equus, how is he going to fight the Mephisto, since his mech can't fly? That is, unless you gave him a float system of his own, which in turn would be pretty cool, presenting the Equus like a Horseman of the Apocalypse or the assorted horse based demons from Revelations, et al. Either way, I can't wait to see how this battle plays out, though I get the feeling some characters are going to die over its course (hopefully not Amanda or Gino).

EDIT: Almost forgot, one minor complaint is I think you destroyed the Avalon a little too quickly. I know you wanted to present Castor as a great threat, such that he took out a legendary ship in one shot, but I think the Avalon should have at least gone out over the course of the battle instead of straight at the beginning. But then, I suppose the Nimitz existance in this story would omit the need for it, since that ship arguably has a more "legendary" status to it, being a remnant of the former USA and all.
Old 2011-02-07, 04:06   Link #566
Bonzo
I change anime endings.

Well, The avalon was a "junk" at last, Suzaku call it a useless ship too...too much outdated.

About castor/pollux question, I understand your doubts, at the beginning I thought to use pollux too, but the problem was their geass, Castor just could speak telepathically with his brother, but Pollux had the same geass of Lelouch, then too much power and danger.

Castor instead, a "good boy" lose the brother, then his geass power, isolated underground for 12 years and totally alone...Is enough to drive crazy a person, then you can imagine the consequences.

Castor kmf isn't a clone of the equus, horseman form, but very different, yes the question about sutherland will be present in next chapter, who drive then if castor said to be alone?
Old 2011-02-08, 19:22   Link #567
Wing Zero Alpha

I know the Avalon is junk at this time, but I think it could have survived a bit longer than that. And as for the Equus, I stand corrected, as it turns out Castor was its original devicer after all while Pollux had the Aquila.
Old 2011-02-09, 19:33   Link #568
Bonzo
I change anime endings.

Tomorrow (I hope) first OAV chapter 6 preview.
Old 2011-02-10, 17:45   Link #569
Bonzo
I change anime endings.

Here chapter six first preview:

Spoiler for crisis:
Old 2011-02-11, 20:28   Link #570
Wing Zero Alpha

Is the female cop a new character or that one Britannian woman who befriended Lelouch and Kallen early on? Nothing against you Bonzo, I just have problems keeping track of OCs sometimes. Otherwise, why does it look like said cop is hitting on Kallen?

And Lelouch's left eye bleeding? Ouch. Wonder how much Castor's little "ascension to Godhood" has to do with it.
Old 2011-02-12, 06:51   Link #571
Bonzo
I change anime endings.

The policewoman isn't a real friendship like Scarlet or Modesty, is just a mum with the daughter in the same class of naoto and shirley.
She just offered a lift to Kallen children to the school, because the schoolbus is broken for some days and the parents make a sort of turn-based taxi service.

In the dialogue, The policewoman (Gadina Ellenbrown) just says to kallen her daughter (natalie) and Naoto kiss each other behind the seesaw, this can be a beginning like was for Kallen and her husband.
Kallen reply she and Adam were in the high school, not in the primary, too much soon to think about that kind of stuff.

And for Lelouch suffering, is just a sort of "resonance" you will understand.

For that page I lost a lot of time thinking the best expression Kallen could have finding a suffering Lelouch.

Last edited by Bonzo; 2011-02-12 at 11:12.
Old 2011-02-15, 15:47   Link #572
Bonzo
I change anime endings.

Second preview:

Spoiler for spoiler:
Old 2011-02-17, 18:13   Link #573
Wing Zero Alpha

Back to the World of C again it seems.
Old 2011-02-17, 20:57   Link #574
Bonzo
I change anime endings.

Well, making a summary:

Castor activated all the artifacts, result, a resonance with the kaminejima ruins and C.C code too.
Lelouch is connected with C.C, then his geass react and try to awake too, but cause lelouch's blindness, it can't vent his energy, result, the geass hurt lelouch.
Old 2011-02-19, 06:29   Link #575
Bonzo
I change anime endings.

Two days to make this preview, but look the page and you will understand.

Spoiler for War:
Old 2011-02-20, 14:40   Link #576
Bonzo
I change anime endings.

I updated the preveiw, now page 3 is complete:

Spoiler for WAR:
Old 2011-02-20, 21:28   Link #577
Wing Zero Alpha

Not appearing again. *groan*
Old 2011-02-21, 04:22   Link #578
Bonzo
I change anime endings.

I sent you the page.
Old 2011-02-21, 09:17   Link #579
Wing Zero Alpha

Received it. That certainly explains what's controlling the Sutherlands, though I can't help but wonder what they really are.
Old 2011-02-24, 10:16   Link #580
Bonzo
I change anime endings.

The preview is simple this time, but it will contain the explanation about sutherlands:

Spoiler for spoiler: