AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-03-29, 07:59   Link #8481
Soji

Avvesione @ Like always good workXD already answer on you blog. I really like the post you made for this ch.

DarkSkiper @ If we go with this reasoning
Spoiler for spoiler:
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-29, 08:10   Link #8482
Homura7

Spoiler for spoiler:
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-29, 08:13   Link #8483
Soji

Adan I mean is power.XD And i was not serious.
Old 2012-03-29, 08:32   Link #8484
Homura7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
Adan I mean is power.XD And i was not serious.
I know, I was just messing with you
Old 2012-03-29, 08:36   Link #8485
DarkSkiper
Evil Mage

Spoiler for Im crazy man, crazy!:

@Avvesione
Nice as always!!
DarkSkiper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-29, 08:38   Link #8486
Ynot

Nice post Avvesione. Cruz's entire journey feels a bit like seeing your child grow up

Spoiler for 100:

Last edited by Ynot; 2012-10-22 at 08:29.
Ynot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-29, 10:02   Link #8487
Skieth

Spoiler for Spoiler:

Last edited by Skieth; 2012-03-29 at 11:31.
Skieth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-29, 13:41   Link #8488
Shadow5YA

I'm going to go off on a limb here and say that Cruz's ability is knowledge/omniscience. The Girls' Squad was only lying back when they said Yamada's Needless was deductive reasoning to solve that murder case, but that might just be it. Arclight and Blade may have the bodies capable of using multiple Fragments like the Second Christ, but I think Cruz may just be Adam's brains with true understanding over the Fragments.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-29, 13:44   Link #8489
Soji

Shadow5YA....yeah right. And AA is knock back from a fragmet like this.And the eyes + plus free himself from that is just from a fragment like this.I mean ...come on.I would agree with you if dont was for all this clue. That's not is a fragment like you say...what ever that thing is ...is too strong for being what you say.
Old 2012-03-29, 13:57   Link #8490
Avvesione

Thanks for all the kind words and replies I've gotten. I really enjoy writing these posts and mainly do it for you guys, so I really appreciate the response I get back. Thanks for reading!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adan View Post
Great review, Avvesione, though if anything City is very likely the last arc of the first part of the the story, and then we head to the second part
Actually, I'm thinking the City arc will end shortly, Cruz will gather all his friends to form a final team (like we saw in the one Ultra Graphics for Chapter 95) and go to another setting, perhaps on the Ark or somewhere interesting for the final showdown with everyone. I'm guessing it'll be similar to how the first half of Needless went with Simeon arc taking up a bulk of the time then switching to Arclight arc for the final few chapters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ynot View Post
Spoiler for 100:
Spoiler:
Old 2012-03-29, 15:14   Link #8491
Homura7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avvesione View Post
Actually, I'm thinking the City arc will end shortly, Cruz will gather all his friends to form a final team (like we saw in the one Ultra Graphics for Chapter 95) and go to another setting, perhaps on the Ark or somewhere interesting for the final showdown with everyone. I'm guessing it'll be similar to how the first half of Needless went with Simeon arc taking up a bulk of the time then switching to Arclight arc for the final few chapters.[/spoiler]
Then it may very well be next chapter. And just like with the Arclight arc, the location is gonna be still the same, where they are now, though it will focus on something entirely different.

And given how the latest chapter ended, Cruz ought be the spotlight of this final arc that will mark the end of the first part and serve as the bridge to the beggining of the second half.
Old 2012-03-29, 15:24   Link #8492
Sayo A.
Presumably Pentadactyl

Quote:
Nice post Avvesione.
Seconded.
Spoiler for 100:

Last edited by Sayo A.; 2012-03-29 at 17:27. Reason: Spurious quotation mark. Totally not worth editing for...
Sayo A. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-29, 16:47   Link #8493
Ynot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sayo A. View Post
Seconded.
It's amazing what you can find while you're looking for evidence to trash other people's theories...
Lol, you should try doing that more often then.

Quote:
Anyway, you've got me wondering if the position of the Stigmata indicates which side the owner is on. Left being "evil" and "right being "good", ....
I was thinking more along the lines of which part in the brain is responsible for the ability/stigmata to appear, a part in the left hemisphere, the right or a combination of both. With an equally balanced combination of the right and left brains hemisphere I'd expect the Stigmata to appear in the middle. That's also why I think Blade's Stigmata didn't get transferred to Eve, but simply ceased to exist.

Of course this is hardly anything more than guessing, but to me it really looks like there's something going on with how the Stigmata look and where they appear.
Ynot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-29, 17:46   Link #8494
Avvesione

Quote:
I was thinking more along the lines of which part in the brain is responsible for the ability/stigmata to appear, a part in the left hemisphere, the right or a combination of both. With an equally balanced combination of the right and left brains hemisphere I'd expect the Stigmata to appear in the middle. That's also why I think Blade's Stigmata didn't get transferred to Eve, but simply ceased to exist.

Of course this is hardly anything more than guessing, but to me it really looks like there's something going on with how the Stigmata look and where they appear.
There likely is some rhyme or reason to what shape and location the Stigmata appear, especially since we know there are 12 and they appear in pretty specific locations. I wouldn't be surprised if the shapes were related to something, too, though I wouldn't have the slightest idea where to look them up, if they are part of a collection or something.

Even more interesting is if we could link the 12 Stigmata to the 12 Apostles. Kinda curious who Judas would end up being...
Old 2012-03-29, 23:41   Link #8495
DarkSkiper
Evil Mage

@Avvesione
From the looks if it, the one who is most fit for the Judas role is Saten...
He is kinda suspicios.
Well Arca might be considered a Judas
DarkSkiper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-30, 14:57   Link #8496
Sayo A.
Presumably Pentadactyl

Quote:
There likely is some rhyme or reason to what shape and location the Stigmata appear, especially since we know there are 12 and they appear in pretty specific locations. I wouldn't be surprised if the shapes were related to something, too, though I wouldn't have the slightest idea where to look them up, if they are part of a collection or something.
Well, actual stigmata allegedly appear in the locations of the wounds Christ received on the cross - namely his hands, feet and side. (Let's ignore the fact that historical research suggests the nails were actually driven through the wrists...) Occasionally there are other marks as if from the crown of thorns, or the scourging prior to the actual crucifixion. However you count them, it doesn't add up to 12, nor do their positions coincide with most of the Needless Stigmata. So that doesn't get us anywhere...
Quote:
Even more interesting is if we could link the 12 Stigmata to the 12 Apostles. Kinda curious who Judas would end up being...
That would mean equating Christ (or rather, his clones) with two of his own followers, which strikes me as a little problematic. Also, I'm not sure the apostles are interesting enough characters in their own right to make it a worth while exercise. I mean, I could say "I think Uten most resembles Bartholomew," and most people would just scratch their heads and say "Who the heck is that?"

Having said that, though,
Spoiler for vaguely related to the latest chapter:
Old 2012-03-30, 15:23   Link #8497
Solace
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Not to mention that many of his disciples met bad ends. Of course there is dispute about this (as with all things religious), but lets just say it wasn't a good thing to be a Christian back in those days.
Old 2012-03-30, 19:02   Link #8498
Avvesione

Quote:
That would mean equating Christ (or rather, his clones) with two of his own followers, which strikes me as a little problematic. Also, I'm not sure the apostles are interesting enough characters in their own right to make it a worth while exercise. I mean, I could say "I think Uten most resembles Bartholomew," and most people would just scratch their heads and say "Who the heck is that?"
Well, I figured since Arclight and Blade are both clones and not actually the Second Christ himself, they could count. After all, the 12 Stigmata are said to be the ones closest to the Second Christ and we know the 12 Apostles were the 12 closest to Christ. And I doubt they'd be deliberate or explicit connections between the characters and the religious figures but maybe a trait or something that is common or similar or there's some connection or something.

Also going back to Arclight and Blade, could they be James the Greater and James the Lesser? =P
Old 2012-03-31, 13:42   Link #8499
Sayo A.
Presumably Pentadactyl

Who the heck are they?
Quote:
There likely is some rhyme or reason to what shape and location the Stigmata appear, especially since we know there are 12 and they appear in pretty specific locations.
I thought of something that may undermine that idea. (Is that really my only function in life?) Sorry, but...
Spoiler:
Old 2012-03-31, 16:05   Link #8500
Avvesione

Quote:
Who the heck are they?
The only two Apostles with the same name (it was a joke).

Quote:
Sorry, but...
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Tags
action, comedy, seinen