Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-09-17, 16:21   Link #21
TeNMaN
Lost & Found

^^ Holy take a breath man!!

11th squad is totally retarded and insane. I love them!

Kenpachi never said he joined 11th squad to protect and serve SS. He just joined so he could fight powerful beings and fight more!! He never has really cared about what went on in SS. Ikkaku and Yumi only joined up to follow Kenpachi, therefore they don't care either. Yachiru, I don't even need to explain. Anyone else who joined 11th squad obviously follows their lead so I'm not sure why this would surprise anyone!

If anyone sucks and is retarded, it's Yama-jii. Can anyone explain why the old man is such a douche bag??!! He is the one who sent them there knowing all of this. Yama-jii is really the reason why all of SS is screwed up!
Old 2008-09-17, 16:26   Link #22
WONDERMIKE
kanpai!

Send a message via ICQ to WONDERMIKE
I don't like Yumi's bevaviour, it contradicts everything we have seen at the Ikkaku/Leones fight. But it makes clear that Ikkaku was really ready to die, it may be single-minded, but at least he stays true to his principles by dying for his beliefs(no matter how stupid they are). Komamura.. I hope he comes back and Iba will focus on the pillar thing. I thought that Hitsugaya would be the first captain to get involved with fraccion fights, but Komamura is even better, I'm suffering from Hitus overdose..

btw, with the Vizards in real Karakura.. I have this image of Shinji sitting on Yama's desk in my mind
Old 2008-09-17, 16:40   Link #23
TeNMaN
Lost & Found

Quote:
Originally Posted by WONDERMIKE View Post
I don't like Yumi's bevaviour, it contradicts everything we have seen at the Ikkaku/Leones fight.:
I know, right? It seemed Ikkaku was in much more danger during that fight and Yumi was just like all calm and cool ordering his military funeral! Now, Ikkaku is fine and Yumi is all freaking out. KT is on crack with that one.

I can see Komamura bringing out his giganticus bankai soon. They said that Pou was getting larger after he released so that could set the stage for a Godzilla/Mothra super HUGENESS FIGHT!!!!!!!!!
Old 2008-09-17, 17:05   Link #24
BleachOD
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Langus View Post
Shit... When has Komamura ever been anything but completely useless in a fight?
You beat me to the punch. Ditto! BIGGER isn't always better!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Langus View Post
I actually feel bad for Ikkaku - what a blow to his pride.
I don't.

K. O.

*SCRAM!*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amirali View Post
Will this chapter lend fuel to the Yumichika x Ikkaku shippers?
Kowaiiiii...O_o. You read my mind. I was thinking his actions are OCC and is it because Yumi's man is danger?

Quote:
Originally Posted by holypanl View Post

...Does anyone else notice that Ichigo is heading to exactly where Aizen is trying to go? .

Because Bleach is about Ichigo and ...
Well I wanted to say a lot. Except I can't since I couldn't get past these words.

I want to get happy but I know KT is a sadist with selective amnesia. He keeps forgetting Ichigo is the MAIN CHARACTER!

.... My bad...It just does that on it's own sometimes. Don't let it scare you. I am crazy...just harmless

Btw you should post more. If you do the words "Wall of text" won't be synonymous with the letters "OD" and I like that "FIND ONE FLAW"

Makes me want to take you up on your offer...

See you around...
Old 2008-09-17, 17:58   Link #25
mugenTaichou
Sanity, you say?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeNMaN View Post
If anyone sucks and is retarded, it's Yama-jii. Can anyone explain why the old man is such a douche bag??!! He is the one who sent them there knowing all of this. Yama-jii is really the reason why all of SS is screwed up!
Remember, every society has Yama-jii, and it's ALWAYS a DOUCHE bag!! (random comedian moment )

Old 2008-09-17, 18:06   Link #26
TeNMaN
Lost & Found

Quote:
Originally Posted by mugenTaichou View Post
Remember, every society has Yama-jii, and it's ALWAYS a DOUCHE bag!! (random comedian moment )
LOL, nice!
Old 2008-09-17, 18:24   Link #27
wirajati

whoa wait a minute, aizen had not inflicted damages? unless the total massacre of C46 was just an illusion, yeah why not hand aizen the throne in silver plate? but really, the real villain always kill with someone else knives, it is so "wonderful" aizen tells this many time to Gin with a smirking face
Old 2008-09-17, 18:26   Link #28
Amirali
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Amirali
C46 isn't any loss to humanity. But no denying, Aizen would even kill Saint Nick if it would further his plans.
Old 2008-09-17, 18:56   Link #29
Slayerx

Quote:
Like someone said last week, if it only takes destroying 1 pillar to return the original town...then why not send the 4 fraccion to focus on a single corner? Why split them up?
Cause maybe destroying one pillar can only return 1/4th the town at most?
Also, there's the fact that Iba is some how capable of stopping the town from reappearing; he can likely only do so while the other pillars stand...
need more info before we jump to the conclusions...
Old 2008-09-17, 19:42   Link #30
Black-Cat-Sama

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeNMaN View Post
I know, right? It seemed Ikkaku was in much more danger during that fight and Yumi was just like all calm and cool ordering his military funeral! Now, Ikkaku is fine and Yumi is all freaking out. KT is on crack with that one.

I can see Komamura bringing out his giganticus bankai soon. They said that Pou was getting larger after he released so that could set the stage for a Godzilla/Mothra super HUGENESS FIGHT!!!!!!!!!
lol exactly what i was thinking (the giant vs giant battle).. but i find it cool that komamura at least came to the aid of the subordinate of the guy that was about to whopp his ass last time we saw him fight lol. and horray for IBA!!! but WTF is Nanao, i love her, my favorite VC... >,>'' she and lisa better do something crazy whent he time comes! ( i think all the female VCs shuda fought.. woulda been badarse instead of ikkaku and em, but this was the chance to see Hisagi release so eh.. it'd be better with MOMO, RANGIKU, NANAO, and ISANE standing there ready to whopp some ass at the end of the chapter where they came.. or Yachiru.. but too bad some of em got trappe din hueco
Old 2008-09-17, 20:22   Link #31
Amirali
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Amirali
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerx View Post
Cause maybe destroying one pillar can only return 1/4th the town at most?
Even in that scenario, the 4 fraccion logically should go from pillar to pillar, taking them 1 at a time. Better chance to overwhelm the VCs that way instead of going one vs one.

Eh. But you're right, I should wait before jumping to conclusions. It's just that Kubo always finding excuses to split groups up for 1 vs 1 battles wears on my patience. I'll try and keep an open mind on this though.
Old 2008-09-17, 20:28   Link #32
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

whos punching who in the pic?
Old 2008-09-17, 20:46   Link #33
Phenomenal
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Phenomenal
Komamura and pwned is a theme now. Aizen, even Kenpachi was laughing at him.

This is a a good turn of events.
Old 2008-09-17, 21:02   Link #34
Slayerx

Quote:
Even in that scenario, the 4 fraccion logically should go from pillar to pillar, taking them 1 at a time. Better chance to overwhelm the VCs that way instead of going one vs one.
Well, in that scenerio, the first VC would be in trouble but the rest would come to assistance and again even out the fight... SS had enough numbers on their side to compensate, kind like how Koma and ida have shown up to help ikakku... granted, one thing soul society should have had was grunts by each pillar to handle lesser hollows so they could take over in such a scenerio where all the REAL enemies are occupied... as they were set up, it was a bad idea for anyone to leave a pillar unguarded since a lesser hollow could just break it
Quote:
Eh. But you're right, I should wait before jumping to conclusions. It's just that Kubo always finding excuses to split groups up for 1 vs 1 battles wears on my patience. I'll try and keep an open mind on this though.
Very, very true... though i still think the worst time was when they split up in HM
Ya... they really did not even try to give a GOOD reason to split up... they just went, "eh, we can handle it alone..."
Old 2008-09-17, 21:05   Link #35
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
Who's Iba again?
Old 2008-09-17, 23:06   Link #36
Supah Em
WHO DO YOU THINK WE ARE?!
*Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freya View Post
Who's Iba again?
Best comment ever XD

Komamura should've just died, but Kubo has this distate of killing off any of the so called 'protagonists'. Geez
Old 2008-09-17, 23:09   Link #37
9TailsOfDestruction
Taicho

Quote:
Who's Iba again?
Iba Tetsuzaemon is the Lieutenant of the 7th Division of the Gotei 13, under Captain Sajin Komamura. He likes to drink, like me

Old 2008-09-17, 23:27   Link #38
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
Quote:
Originally Posted by 9TailsOfDestruction View Post
Iba Tetsuzaemon is the Lieutenant of the 7th Division of the Gotei 13, under Captain Sajin Komamura. He likes to drink, like me

Oh that dude.

I don't get it though. Renji has bankai they asked him to be captain. He refused right? Can't Ikkaku do the same?
Old 2008-09-17, 23:32   Link #39
WONDERMIKE
kanpai!

Send a message via ICQ to WONDERMIKE
Talking about tactics, the fake Karakura itself isn't that much of a masterpiece with Aizen being able to go to SS any time he wants, all it's good for is to reduce damage to the population(but Aizen also can't just let all the souls get blown away), but this shouldn't be important enough to make you split your forces in an all open war. The most important thing is to eliminate the threat itself, so what's the point in hiding the town when it weakens your army to a point where you lose and everybody is doomed anyway?

Urahara, Tessai and Yoruichi waiting in SS is also rubbish, if the actual battle is lost it's highly unlikely for them to be able to stop Aizen on their own and Yamamoto probably doesn't know about Isshin, Ryuken(both likely to help) and the Vizard's status, btw isn't it a bit risky to transfer them to SS? Urahara knew they were around...and I wonder if Yamamoto used the key to warn the Zero division and the king, but perhaps he simply didn't just because it's against the rules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerx View Post
Very, very true... though i still think the worst time was when they split up in HM
Ya... they really did not even try to give a GOOD reason to split up... they just went, "eh, we can handle it alone..."
imo it wasn't such a bad idea after all, Kubo just didn't bother to tell us why exactly they did it this way and came up with the cheesy ritual and let Rukia look like a bra burner

the enemy was way to strong, so it's good to sneak around and to try not to get noticed, what you don't want to do on a release operation is to fight or get spotted, by splitting you increase your chances to accomplish the mission and this is not your typical horror movie scenario where a group is threatened by only one person, it's much more like guerilla tactics imo

-> sneak in, get the subject, run off

imagine they stayed together and met their first opponent.. one would have stopped to fight, the rest would have moved on for sure as this isn't a rpg and they couldn't afford to get discovered all at once and right away
Old 2008-09-17, 23:36   Link #40
Endrance
~Rock ☆~
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
I don't get it though. Renji has bankai they asked him to be captain. He refused right? Can't Ikkaku do the same?
I forgot about that.....Doesnt that make ikkaku seem even more stupid

Tags
manga, weekly chapter discussion