AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Fan Creations

Notices

Old 2015-07-27, 23:33   Link #1
KingIsseisPawn69B
Pawn

High School DxD LN 21 Climax Fanfics (spoilers)

Spoilers, LN 20. You have been warned

Issei vs Trihexia 666. How do you think/want this fight to go down?

Regardless of what any of us thinks I am pretty confident that NOTHING we post here can compare to what will happen. Afterall, did any of you expect Issei parents to be so heavily involved in LN 20? Did you think we'd get an issue with no oppai? And that it wouldn't really hurt the story or character development?

Below is my fanfic thing of what I think could happen in the fight between Issei and Trihexia 666.

Im not sure where the fight would take place but for the sake of this I'm going to say Kuoh Academy.

Before the fight Issei combines once again with The Great Red. After Trihexia gets the upper hand Ophis combines with him as well. For a short period it seems as if Issei is owning Trihexia until it does something no one knew it could do (it’s the result of essentially combining with a king piece which made it 10 times stronger than it was possibly stronger since it had all those materials used for making the evil pieces) which results in Issei being knocked out and being separated from Ophis and The Great Red who are also knocked out. While knocked out Issei has a vision of Chichigami.

She/it tells him to get back up. They talk for a bit. She reminds him of who he is and what he loves. Basically he became weaker because he got more serious. He forgot about his love for oppai, due to all the danger they’re in. It’s because of that he was unable to defeat Trihexia. They talk some more but the important thing is he wakes up and proclaims that he’s going to fight for everyone and oppai or something along those lines. After saying that he’s enveloped in a golden glow and his armor reappears only this time it is gold and has a dark pink gem in the middle of his chest (think of his normal balance breaker but gold).

Everyone recognizes this as divine protection/power. Michael recognizes that Issei’s power is very similar to that of the god from the bible. Issei uses this new power to combat Trihexia. Chichigami speaks to him through the gem, and everyone else can hear her. She/it tells him to essentially gather his power in the gem on his chest and unleash wrath on the one who has destroyed and defiled oppai (I’m presuming Trihexia has killed/maimed many females by this time [none from Issei’s harem {yes that includes Asia}]). He then combines his new divine oppai power with his dragon and demonic powers and gathers a lot of energy in the gem on his chest. Trihexia gathers power in its seven heads and unleashes enough power to destroy the planet at least 10,000 over. The blasts collide and for a few seconds it seems as if they’re equal. But Trihexia’s moves forward and is about to collide with Issei when he shouts something to the effect that he won’t allow him to harm anyone or their oppai anymore and his power bursts and within seconds Trihexia is obliterated.

In the aftermath Chichigami explains to Michael, Azazel and everyone else important that long ago when the god of the bible was sealing Trihexia she/he/it came into contact with her. She/he/it knew that one day Trihexia would rise again. So he/she/it reached out and talked to her/it. They came up with the idea of a failsafe in the form of a child. A child that was loved and prayed for. A child pure of heart. That child would be infused with her/it as well as God’s spirit (that’s right he planned on dying). In addition God also discussed this with the four Satan’s who agreed that such a child should be made. They all realized the ramifications of Trihexia. While they were at war they loved their world and would do anything to avert its destruction. They discussed what species the child should be.

The demons obviously wanted it to be a demon while god wanted it to be a human. The demons laughed at the idea, proclaiming that humans could never be strong enough to combat Trihexia. God told them about the sacred gears and said that the chosen one would have one. There’s a lot more to the conversation but in the end it was agreed, largely thanks to Chichigami that the chosen one would be a human child pure of heart who was loved and prayed for. That child would become a devil.
The devils scoffed at the idea but they knew, as much as they despised it, that God was right and that he/she/it was no liar. They agreed to perform a ritual which would use up all their life force to create such a child. At the ritual location God brought Albion and Draig’s essences. He told the devils that the child would wield one of their sacred gears. One of them joking asked if he would wield both of these opposing forces. God replied in a serious voice that he would.

There you have it. Issei is the pure hearted child who was created by Chichigami, God, the 4 original maous and the two heavenly dragons. That is what I’d like to see. Issei has never lied about his love for oppai which qualified him for being pure of heart.

Will any of this happen? Probably not, but it’s my fanfic thingy.

As for what I’d like to see in LN 22 and beyond… Rating Games! Issei getting his high level promotion exam, and ending the period of piece with a wedding. Preferably Iseei and Rias. Hel, since his parents now know everything I’d love to see scenes with them learning about devil culture and more scenes with them and Mr and Mrs Gremory.
After that can deal with issei’s senior year and the ‘final’ fight with Shiva, Vali or Ajuka.
Anyone else curious what Issei’s parents’ reaction will be to their son’s TV show?

Volume 10
KingIsseisPawn69B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-28, 00:41   Link #2
Raptor178

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingIsseisPawn69B View Post
Spoilers, LN 20. You have been warned

Issei vs Trihexia 666. How do you think/want this fight to go down?

Regardless of what any of us thinks I am pretty confident that NOTHING we post here can compare to what will happen. Afterall, did any of you expect Issei parents to be so heavily involved in LN 20? Did you think we'd get an issue with no oppai? And that it wouldn't really hurt the story or character development?

Below is my fanfic thing of what I think could happen in the fight between Issei and Trihexia 666.

Im not sure where the fight would take place but for the sake of this I'm going to say Kuoh Academy.

Before the fight Issei combines once again with The Great Red. After Trihexia gets the upper hand Ophis combines with him as well. For a short period it seems as if Issei is owning Trihexia until it does something no one knew it could do (it’s the result of essentially combining with a king piece which made it 10 times stronger than it was possibly stronger since it had all those materials used for making the evil pieces) which results in Issei being knocked out and being separated from Ophis and The Great Red who are also knocked out. While knocked out Issei has a vision of Chichigami.

She/it tells him to get back up. They talk for a bit. She reminds him of who he is and what he loves. Basically he became weaker because he got more serious. He forgot about his love for oppai, due to all the danger they’re in. It’s because of that he was unable to defeat Trihexia. They talk some more but the important thing is he wakes up and proclaims that he’s going to fight for everyone and oppai or something along those lines. After saying that he’s enveloped in a golden glow and his armor reappears only this time it is gold and has a dark pink gem in the middle of his chest (think of his normal balance breaker but gold).

Everyone recognizes this as divine protection/power. Michael recognizes that Issei’s power is very similar to that of the god from the bible. Issei uses this new power to combat Trihexia. Chichigami speaks to him through the gem, and everyone else can hear her. She/it tells him to essentially gather his power in the gem on his chest and unleash wrath on the one who has destroyed and defiled oppai (I’m presuming Trihexia has killed/maimed many females by this time [none from Issei’s harem {yes that includes Asia}]). He then combines his new divine oppai power with his dragon and demonic powers and gathers a lot of energy in the gem on his chest. Trihexia gathers power in its seven heads and unleashes enough power to destroy the planet at least 10,000 over. The blasts collide and for a few seconds it seems as if they’re equal. But Trihexia’s moves forward and is about to collide with Issei when he shouts something to the effect that he won’t allow him to harm anyone or their oppai anymore and his power bursts and within seconds Trihexia is obliterated.

In the aftermath Chichigami explains to Michael, Azazel and everyone else important that long ago when the god of the bible was sealing Trihexia she/he/it came into contact with her. She/he/it knew that one day Trihexia would rise again. So he/she/it reached out and talked to her/it. They came up with the idea of a failsafe in the form of a child. A child that was loved and prayed for. A child pure of heart. That child would be infused with her/it as well as God’s spirit (that’s right he planned on dying). In addition God also discussed this with the four Satan’s who agreed that such a child should be made. They all realized the ramifications of Trihexia. While they were at war they loved their world and would do anything to avert its destruction. They discussed what species the child should be.

The demons obviously wanted it to be a demon while god wanted it to be a human. The demons laughed at the idea, proclaiming that humans could never be strong enough to combat Trihexia. God told them about the sacred gears and said that the chosen one would have one. There’s a lot more to the conversation but in the end it was agreed, largely thanks to Chichigami that the chosen one would be a human child pure of heart who was loved and prayed for. That child would become a devil.
The devils scoffed at the idea but they knew, as much as they despised it, that God was right and that he/she/it was no liar. They agreed to perform a ritual which would use up all their life force to create such a child. At the ritual location God brought Albion and Draig’s essences. He told the devils that the child would wield one of their sacred gears. One of them joking asked if he would wield both of these opposing forces. God replied in a serious voice that he would.

There you have it. Issei is the pure hearted child who was created by Chichigami, God, the 4 original maous and the two heavenly dragons. That is what I’d like to see. Issei has never lied about his love for oppai which qualified him for being pure of heart.

Will any of this happen? Probably not, but it’s my fanfic thingy.

As for what I’d like to see in LN 22 and beyond… Rating Games! Issei getting his high level promotion exam, and ending the period of piece with a wedding. Preferably Iseei and Rias. Hel, since his parents now know everything I’d love to see scenes with them learning about devil culture and more scenes with them and Mr and Mrs Gremory.
After that can deal with issei’s senior year and the ‘final’ fight with Shiva, Vali or Ajuka.
Anyone else curious what Issei’s parents’ reaction will be to their son’s TV show?
Not trying to poke a huge hole in your fanfic, but why is Ise in the story at all? He is incapacitated at the end of 20 and I would like to assume that Vali battles Trihexa, as he is the star of 21. Also, I think Ise's parents would be amused at the sight of his show.
Raptor178 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-28, 01:26   Link #3
jopjopjop

Why was a somewhat personal thread like this created? Wasn't it that general threads are only allowed here?
Old 2015-07-28, 02:28   Link #4
KingIsseisPawn69B
Pawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by jopjopjop View Post
Why was a somewhat personal thread like this created? Wasn't it that general threads are only allowed here?
My bad if that is the case. Had a long day. forgot some of the rules.

as to issei being incapacitated at the end of LN 20 I am reasonably certain he will wake up at some point before the final confrontation with Trihexia. If death couldn't keep him out of LN 1, or LN 12 I highly doubt a nap will keep him out of the climax of the arc.

Volume 10
Old 2015-07-28, 02:31   Link #5
KingIsseisPawn69B
Pawn

Not sure i was clear. I am just trying to see what people think will happen/want to happen in the climax of the next volume. it doesn't have to include Issei. You could have Asia tame 666, Rias, Akeno, Koneko and the rest of the harem could die and that results in Issei doing god knows what, or anything.

What I wrote is just what I think/want.

I can make an argument for this being general but if it isn't general enough, fine.

Volume 10
Old 2015-07-28, 07:36   Link #6
Hk1117

I am sorry (okay, probably not) but this is below what even Ishibumi writes (or would (could?) write) by the way of Deus Ex Machina and is legitimately dumb on a hundred different levels.

Quote:
Not sure i was clear. I am just trying to see what people think will happen/want to happen in the climax of the next volume. it doesn't have to include Issei. You could have Asia tame 666, Rias, Akeno, Koneko and the rest of the harem could die and that results in Issei doing god knows what, or anything.
yeah, no, not happening, like, EVER. the Beast is not a dragon. and it's beyond God-class. literally everything except Great Red and Ophis Prime are specks to it. However, the Beast accidentally stepping on Asia a few times over is actually possible instead.
Hk1117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-28, 08:29   Link #7
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Yeah, Trihexa is not a dragon, it's a huge, monstrous abomination made through a combination of lots of different animals (dragons, lions, birds, etc). Asia is a Dragon Tamer, and still an amateur at that. She won't be able to tame that thing. (And Hk, before you saying anything, I don't care how much you hate her - her affinity for dragons was still raised to be pretty high by Ophis it-/herself, and I'm pretty sure it was already at a high level even before that).

But this is still a fanfic, as the OP has said. And he already isn't sure it'll even happen. But if something even remotely close to this happens, I might be all for it (although I'd laugh a whole lot first).
Old 2015-07-28, 08:52   Link #8
Chichiryuushintei

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hk1117 View Post
I am sorry (okay, probably not) but this is below what even Ishibumi writes (or would (could?) write) by the way of Deus Ex Machina and is legitimately dumb on a hundred different levels.

yeah, no, not happening, like, EVER. the Beast is not a dragon. and it's beyond God-class. literally everything except Great Red and Ophis Prime are specks to it. However, the Beast accidentally stepping on Asia a few times over is actually possible instead.
Actually it's not. I'm no expert when it comes to writing, but that sure as hell doesn't qualify as a happy ending. You seem to still be in denial about the fact that Ishibumi confirmed no MC will die.

If Ophis took a liking to her, I don't see how being God-Class mean anything. 666 is not a Dragon, but that's it.
Chichiryuushintei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-28, 09:35   Link #9
Hk1117

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chichiryuushintei View Post
Actually it's not. I'm no expert when it comes to writing, but that sure as hell doesn't qualify as a happy ending. You seem to still be in denial about the fact that Ishibumi confirmed no MC will die.

If Ophis took a liking to her, I don't see how being God-Class mean anything. 666 is not a Dragon, but that's it.
No, no, I meant nothing by the "step on Asia" line actually.

As for Ophis taking a liking to Asia, it's not relevant to 666 even considering that anyone except Great Red and Ophis Prime even exist. Like I said, instead of Asia taming the thing (which isn't even possible, and if it happened, it would result in Shiva and/or Indra taking action to destroy every ounce of Asia that exists, and mercilessly succeeding at it unless Ishibumi writes another BorN and makes nakama power stronger than the Top 10's strongest gods. remember fenrir? that was the second-worst part of BorN, the worst being the actuality of Juggernaut Drive, rather, the part where the user loses any and all semblance of conscious), the Beast actually stepping on the entire DxD (with the exception of Ise and Vali) is more likely, which is a fact.
Old 2015-07-28, 09:53   Link #10
DragonOsman
Dragon King

I didn't say that Asia could tame the Beast did I? I agreed with you about that, and even said that Asia, being a Dragon Tamer, shouldn't be able to tame Trihexa.

If you're talking about where I said this is a fanfic and I'll laugh if anything even remotely similar to it happens, that was only about the everything other than the part where Asia tames Trihexa.
Old 2015-07-28, 09:54   Link #11
Chichiryuushintei

Quote:
No, no, I meant nothing by the "step on Asia" line actually.

As for Ophis taking a liking to Asia, it's not relevant to 666 even considering that anyone except Great Red and Ophis Prime even exist. Like I said, instead of Asia taming the thing (which isn't even possible, and if it happened, it would result in Shiva and/or Indra taking action to destroy every ounce of Asia that exists, and mercilessly succeeding at it unless Ishibumi writes another BorN and makes nakama power stronger than the Top 10's strongest gods. remember fenrir? that was the second-worst part of BorN, the worst being the actuality of Juggernaut Drive, rather, the part where the user loses any and all semblance of conscious), the Beast actually stepping on the entire DxD (with the exception of Ise and Vali) is more likely, which is a fact.
It's no fact. No MCs will die. Period.

Fenrir didn't act like one of the Top 10 even in the LN. If he actually was that strong, Ise wouldn't have stopped him from killing Rias. And the JD was released by using Ise's emotions as a catalyst. Only difference it was his love for Rias instead of his love for boobies.

By saying he doesn't care about anything else, do you mean in the same way that Ophis supposedly didn't give a shit about anything except killing GR, or that GR didn't have any interest in anything until he helped Ise in v12?

Asia can't tame 666 because he's not a Dragon, but if she tamed it, I don't see how Shiva or Indra could do shit to her when it was said they can't even fight the thing.
Old 2015-07-28, 09:59   Link #12
DragonOsman
Dragon King

She can't tame it in the first place since it's not even a dragon, but yeah, in the off-chance that she somehow manages to do it, I don't think Shiva and Indra or anyone on the good guys' side will try to kill her. They'd just say something like "If you can't control it and it starts destroying stuff again, we'll kill you and seal it up" (or is that too extreme?). Well, at least I hope they don't just go and kill her off.

But it doesn't matter anyway because she can't tame it in the first place. It's not a dragon.
Old 2015-07-28, 10:02   Link #13
Chichiryuushintei

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
She can't tame it in the first place since it's not even a dragon, but yeah, in the off-chance that she somehow manages to do it, I don't think Shiva and Indra or anyone on the good guys' side will try to kill her. They'd just say something like "If you can't control it and it starts destroying stuff again, we'll kill you and seal it up" (or is that too extreme?). Well, at least I hope they don't just go and kill her off.

But it doesn't matter anyway because she can't tame it in the first place. It's not a dragon.
The point is that they can't even fight it. So how in the hell would they go past it to kill her? And why the hell kill her if they could supposedly just seal the thing away?
Old 2015-07-28, 10:09   Link #14
Hk1117

Quote:
It's no fact. No MCs will die. Period.

Fenrir didn't act like one of the Top 10 even in the LN. If he actually was that strong, Ise wouldn't have stopped him from killing Rias. And the JD was released by using Ise's emotions as a catalyst. Only difference it was his love for Rias instead of his love for boobies.

By saying he doesn't care about anything else, do you mean in the same way that Ophis supposedly didn't give a shit about anything except killing GR, or that GR didn't have any interest in anything until he helped Ise in v12?

Asia can't tame 666 because he's not a Dragon, but if she tamed it, I don't see how Shiva or Indra could do shit to her when it was said they can't even fight the thing.
1, Ophis acted differently because he's been around outside the Gap too long, and that's supposed to have changed 'im (though killing Great Red still is on the list).

2, again, Great Red helped Ise on a whim. He could have chosen to swim away without a care, but he helped him on a whim.

3, it was never said that Shiva can't fight 666, it's just that he can't defeat it. the only ones who can do it are Great Red and Ophis Prime.

4, all these points are moot because the Beast is an unintelligible animalistic chimera (unless that's just him being really mad before becoming calm and saying something along the lines of "fuck you all, I'll blow the universe away" and going back to blowing shit up).
Old 2015-07-28, 10:19   Link #15
Chichiryuushintei

Quote:
1, Ophis acted differently because he's been around outside the Gap too long, and that's supposed to have changed 'im (though killing Great Red still is on the list).

2, again, Great Red helped Ise on a whim. He could have chosen to swim away without a care, but he helped him on a whim.

3, it was never said that Shiva can't fight 666, it's just that he can't defeat it. the only ones who can do it are Great Red and Ophis Prime.

4, all these points are moot because the Beast is an unintelligible animalistic chimera (unless that's just him being really mad before becoming calm and saying something along the lines of "fuck you all, I'll blow the universe away" and going back to blowing shit up).
GR could do that, but he chose not to. So he does care about Ise enough to actually stop and give some of his flesh to him. Afterwards he even fused with him.

Why do you think it's unintelligible? Because it didn't say anything in the few paragraphs it was awake? Fenrir doesn't talk and GR only said one sentence in the entire series.

If Shiva can't beat it, how do you think they'd go past it when it's under Asia's control? (Again, she can't do it because he's not a Dragon)
Old 2015-07-28, 10:25   Link #16
Hk1117

Quote:
GR could do that, but he chose not to. So he does care about Ise enough to actually stop and give some of his flesh to him. Afterwards he even fused with him.

Why do you think it's unintelligible? Because it didn't say anything in the few paragraphs it was awake? Fenrir doesn't talk and GR only said one sentence in the entire series.

If Shiva can't beat it, how do you think they'd go past it when it's under Asia's control? (Again, she can't do it because he's not a Dragon)
Helping someone does not necessarily equate to caring about said someone. Also, he fused with Ise because the Jabberwocky glared at him.

well, my strongest argument right now is because the Beast is an animalistic chimera. Most chimeras aren't exactly capable of speech or reasoning. as for fenrir, I'm guessing because it's unintelligible except by Loki or simply chose not to speak, and Great Red is intelligible because pretty much every named Dragon in the series is shown to be intelligible.

Just because Shiva alone can't beat it, doesn't mean the Trimurti's combined forces cannot push it back enough to delay it. Remember, 4 of the Top 10's top positions are taken by Shiva, Vishnu, Brahma and Indra (though, yes, it is a random list).
Old 2015-07-28, 10:38   Link #17
Chichiryuushintei

Quote:
Helping someone does not necessarily equate to caring about said someone. Also, he fused with Ise because the Jabberwocky glared at him.

well, my strongest argument right now is because the Beast is an animalistic chimera. Most chimeras aren't exactly capable of speech or reasoning. as for fenrir, I'm guessing because it's unintelligible except by Loki or simply chose not to speak, and Great Red is intelligible because pretty much every named Dragon in the series is shown to be intelligible.

Just because Shiva alone can't beat it, doesn't mean the Trimurti's combined forces cannot push it back enough to delay it. Remember, 4 of the Top 10's top positions are taken by Shiva, Vishnu, Brahma and Indra (though, yes, it is a random list).
And the only one that was even an option to fight Trihexa was Shiva. The others weren't even mentioned.
Old 2015-07-28, 10:41   Link #18
Hk1117

Quote:
And the only one that was even an option to fight Trihexa was Shiva. The others weren't even mentioned.
I'd argue because they thought that since Shiva is the 'God of Destruction', he should be able to handle 666 (despite their obvious lack of data on the thing's strength). Of course, they had their asses handed to them when the guy awoke.
Old 2015-07-28, 10:47   Link #19
KingIsseisPawn69B
Pawn

1. I never said Asia could tame 666, only that someone could conceivably write that. Actually I can give a good reason why it isn't impossible she could somehow tame 666. its DxD. Stuff almost as crazy has happened. Okay maybe not but lets face it, Chichigami and everything related to Issei using the power of Rias's breasts is kind of similar to Asia somehow doing something no one's done before and tame 666. I doubt it'll happen and it more than likely wouldn't be her dragon tamer thing but still, its DxD. Plus, peace is possible with 666. We literally know next to nothing about it. All we know is that it'll supposedly cause the end of the world. Maybe it has other ideas. regardless we'll find out in LN 21.

2. I meant to make this to get other peoples opinions/thoughts on how they thought 666 would get beaten but I wasn't sure how to make a post about it since the title would spoil anyone who hasn't read past I think its LN 14.

3. My little fanfic thing probably won't happen but if Issei does defeat 666 I'm guessing, if its on his own, Chichigami will be involved somehow. Afterall, she/it kind of started this whole thing. Without Issei discovering her Rizevim wouldn't've unsealed 666.

Volume 10
Old 2015-07-28, 11:53   Link #20
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Quote:
1. I never said Asia could tame 666, only that someone could conceivably write that. Actually I can give a good reason why it isn't impossible she could somehow tame 666. its DxD. Stuff almost as crazy has happened. Okay maybe not but lets face it, Chichigami and everything related to Issei using the power of Rias's breasts is kind of similar to Asia somehow doing something no one's done before and tame 666. I doubt it'll happen and it more than likely wouldn't be her dragon tamer thing but still, its DxD. Plus, peace is possible with 666. We literally know next to nothing about it. All we know is that it'll supposedly cause the end of the world. Maybe it has other ideas. regardless we'll find out in LN 21.

2. I meant to make this to get other peoples opinions/thoughts on how they thought 666 would get beaten but I wasn't sure how to make a post about it since the title would spoil anyone who hasn't read past I think its LN 14.

3. My little fanfic thing probably won't happen but if Issei does defeat 666 I'm guessing, if its on his own, Chichigami will be involved somehow. Afterall, she/it kind of started this whole thing. Without Issei discovering her Rizevim wouldn't've unsealed 666.
1. I think Trihexa being a good guy or possibly being tamed is very unlikely. Asia can't tame thing because, like we've been saying, it's not a dragon. It's a chimera that was created via the fusion of different animals into one. Even if one of those animals was a dragon, that's still just one part, and it's melded beyond recognition with the other "parts" of the Beast. So yeah, Asia, who is only a Dragon Tamer, can't possibly tame it. She can only tame dragons.

2. No comment.

3. I think both of the Two Heavenly Dragons may have to be involved in the fight against Trihexa. And I'm not sure if Chichigami will be involved, although it's certainly true that it did pretty much start this whole thing.