AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Kami nomi/TWGOK

Notices

Old 2013-09-13, 23:44   Link #8881
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candyshark View Post
The confusing part is why would he ask a "confession" from he if she is ready to risk to follow him into unknown .The timid Tenri stood up against Kaori to defend him (taken he didn't see it).

How is that suppose to change his way approaching conquests? Asking for forgiveness won't make you a siant Keima, you still that demon you proclaimed to be.
Then he should make one hell of a succubus if he crossdresses.....

Whatever it takes for him to conquer. Whatever it takes.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-14, 11:33   Link #8882
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candyshark View Post
The confusing part is why would he ask a "confession" from he if she is ready to risk to follow him into unknown .The timid Tenri stood up against Kaori to defend him (taken he didn't see it).

How is that suppose to change his way approaching conquests? Asking for forgiveness won't make you a siant Keima, you still that demon you proclaimed to be.
What? He's not asking for forgiveness. The way Keima's captures normally work is that he does what he wants and expects others to play into his hand. However, he only just realized that he's similar to Kaori and is putting other people's lives at risk without thinking about how they feel, which is why he intended to use the orb to start over again.

Keima was asking if Tenri is willing and able. She is a human being like him and deserves to be treated as such instead of like a plaything. If she's willing to risk her life like Keima has been doing for the entire series, then he will follow instead of lead for once and treat her as an equal. If not, then he'll reset and try to set up everything without getting Tenri involved.
Either way, he can't continue his usual approach to captures. Doing so makes him no better than Kaori, and it gets people hurt like how he stepped on Chihiro's feelings just to awaken the final goddess sleeping inside Ayumi. It goes against his pride as the God of galge who can make any heroine happy (even if only in games).
Shadow5YA is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-14, 16:08   Link #8883
Tenchi555

Pretty interesting development so far in the manga. But after catching up on the forum I have to ask, am I the only one who would hate a harem ending? They're not really conclusive and ultimately are a cheap cop-out for the writers to please fans (or at least to not make them angry). This winds up sacrificing the story and it just ends up feeling like it has no soul. You have to make certain sacrifices to make a good and compelling story, be it a death of a character or even match-making of two characters regardless of the opinions of the fans.
Tenchi555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-14, 23:49   Link #8884
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

Tenri Ending!!! YEAH!

that's all I can get from this chapter
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-15, 08:10   Link #8885
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Yami~ View Post
Tenri Ending!!! YEAH!

that's all I can get from this chapter
My Chihiro.....
omimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-15, 10:43   Link #8886
kagato3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchi555 View Post
Pretty interesting development so far in the manga. But after catching up on the forum I have to ask, am I the only one who would hate a harem ending? They're not really conclusive and ultimately are a cheap cop-out for the writers to please fans (or at least to not make them angry). This winds up sacrificing the story and it just ends up feeling like it has no soul. You have to make certain sacrifices to make a good and compelling story, be it a death of a character or even match-making of two characters regardless of the opinions of the fans.
Wow you have that user name and hate harem endings. you aren't talking about a harem ending you are talking about a No Romantic Resolution Ending rather then Harem Ending. Humans are not hardwired for monogamy and it is very possible to love more then one person at the same time.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
kagato3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-15, 16:24   Link #8887
Candyshark

@Shadow5YA

In my eyes asking if he can get Tenri's permission if he can drag her through "troubles" is his way to ask for forgiveness. He need some kind of reassurance that she will bear it or won't hold grudge. Besides damage is done. And not like Chihiro won't get over her heartache.
Candyshark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-17, 20:57   Link #8888
Insert_Gel

YES!!!! As long as it's not Chihiro, I'm pretty okay with that.
Insert_Gel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-18, 07:51   Link #8889
konart

Quote:
Originally Posted by omimon View Post
My Chihiro.....
It's okay, I feel ya. However Tenri is a childhood friend - so no other ending for her

Chihiro is still in a win win situation here
Old 2013-09-19, 05:18   Link #8890
fukarming

Base on the current route, the final girl will be either Chihiro or Tenri, right?

Chihiro: she is the only one different from the rest, plus she loves Keima even without him conquering her.

Tenri: Tenri is always there for Keima when he is down: when he reject Chihiro and the current arc.

All other characters don't really stand out from another. As much as I like Yui and Shiori I don't think they can beat Chihiro or Tenri.
Then they came for me and force me to be a vegan by that time no one was left to speak up.
fukarming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-19, 05:30   Link #8891
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori

Quote:
Originally Posted by fukarming View Post
Base on the current route, the final girl will be either Chihiro or Tenri, right?

Chihiro: she is the only one different from the rest, plus she loves Keima even without him conquering her.

Tenri: Tenri is always there for Keima when he is down: when he reject Chihiro and the current arc.

All other characters don't really stand out from another. As much as I like Yui and Shiori I don't think they can beat Chihiro or Tenri.
Yeah, but I still think that Chihiro has the upper hand.
Old 2013-09-19, 05:39   Link #8892
ImperialFlameGod8190

you guys who think chihiro has an upper hand your forgetting 3 massively important things.
1. Chihiro may be in love with Keima but there's no indication that he feels the same yes he was affected by her rejection but that is because it was the first time the game route went against what he wanted. You could argue yui did that but his goal has always been to get the choker off the goddesses were because he wanted to save the town nothing else.
2. Once they return to the present keima will have the 5 goddesses and haqua to deal with PLUS very likely the rich girl from the arc before this one
3. Do u honestly believe that once he loses the choker he wont go back to being the gamer self he was before all this started.
EDIT:
A final thing that you guys are forgetting is that while chihiro did affect him quite a bit the person who really got keima focused during the entire thing was Kanon so if anybody Kanon is a favorite Chihiro is second I think keima going back to games would be 3rd and 4th Tenri
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-19, 05:52   Link #8893
BladeEntity
Anything's Possible
*Author

The love Keima reason without being captured is in my opinion the worst point for making when saying Chihiro has an upper hand.

Tenri has that point too, and maybe Elsie. So its a really bad point. She breaks the mold sure but Tenri is clearly racking up the points in the recent arc.

Last edited by BladeEntity; 2013-09-19 at 23:42.
BladeEntity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-19, 14:18   Link #8894
trenton_dawn
Silt

I really like Chihiro and I wouldn't mind a Chihiro ending but it seems unlikely. Keima and Chihiro are just not as good a fit for each other as Keima and Tenri are. Although Chihiro may truly and purely love Keima, there's no helping that she's exactly the kind of real girl he has never really liked--that's kind of her thing. Although he's changed a lot he still has very little interest in the real.

Because of that I think there would still be lots of obstacles for a happy ending between him and any girl, but especially for the two of them.
trenton_dawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-19, 20:18   Link #8895
Seihai
スマイリウム

What a blast... caught up to anime and manga and so much happened! I like how Keima had flashbacks when he bumped into Chihiro and Ayu-*nosebleed* dat tan. Many more thoughts piled up but meh.~

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
You guys are morons for supporting a overrated padding dojikko.
I come back to this thread that I haven't visited in months and it feels like it's been yesterday.
Old 2013-09-20, 01:24   Link #8896
Unnamed player

Ayumi's new measurements B88 W60 H85.
Unnamed player is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-20, 09:33   Link #8897
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
you guys who think chihiro has an upper hand your forgetting 3 massively important things.
1. Chihiro may be in love with Keima but there's no indication that he feels the same yes he was affected by her rejection but that is because it was the first time the game route went against what he wanted. You could argue yui did that but his goal has always been to get the choker off the goddesses were because he wanted to save the town nothing else.
2. Once they return to the present keima will have the 5 goddesses and haqua to deal with PLUS very likely the rich girl from the arc before this one
3. Do u honestly believe that once he loses the choker he wont go back to being the gamer self he was before all this started.
EDIT:
A final thing that you guys are forgetting is that while chihiro did affect him quite a bit the person who really got keima focused during the entire thing was Kanon so if anybody Kanon is a favorite Chihiro is second I think keima going back to games would be 3rd and 4th Tenri
You want to talk logic and reasons? Okay, fine, I'll dissect this shit piece by piece why Chihiro will win. First of all lets put all of the girls Keima interacted with during this series and slowly cut them out.

-All of the girls that currently have zero memories (love) or are too far away from Keima is out due to them not even knowing him (or least not enough)
(This list includes Mio, Jun, Minami, Rieko, Sumire, Nanaka, Hinoki)

-The Devils and Goddesses are out because the last thing we need from this series is the argument of whether or not species from different realms breeding is allowed
(This list includes Elsea, Haqua, Akari, Nora, Diana, Apollo, Vulcan, Mars, Minerva, Mercury)

The hosts (save Tenri) is out due to them being on equal footing. Keima has equal reasons to choose one of them over the others meaning in the end it won't be fair to choose one from the group. Also lets not forget that the host loses their memories after the Goddesses leave. This will end up putting them in the first group.
(This list includes Ayumi, Kanon, Shiori, Tsukiyo and Yui)

Now I'm putting Kusunoki in a special wildcard spot since she has memories of Keima as a person due to Hinoki's capture. (But I doubt she'll win in the end since she has zero appearances lately)

The only ones left is Chihiro and Tenri. Tenri has shown very good signs lately but I am giving the winner spot to Chihiro because she stands for the "reality" of this series. In the end this story is about Keima's ideal vs reality. The game world or the real. Chihiro is the real since she is not special, she is not involved in this whole mess. Keima even says that out load when Chihiro asks if there is something in her. This is Wakaki's way of telling us that Chihiro is a normal average person through and through.

Basically if Keima chooses Chihiro he has the chosen the real, which in honestly is what I think this series in heading into. Choosing Chihiro not because of her as a person but because what she stands for in this series.
Old 2013-09-20, 14:38   Link #8898
sasoras

Quote:
Originally Posted by omimon View Post
You want to talk logic and reasons? Okay, fine, I'll dissect this shit piece by piece why Chihiro will win. First of all lets put all of the girls Keima interacted with during this series and slowly cut them out.

-All of the girls that currently have zero memories (love) or are too far away from Keima is out due to them not even knowing him (or least not enough)
(This list includes Mio, Jun, Minami, Rieko, Sumire, Nanaka, Hinoki)

-The Devils and Goddesses are out because the last thing we need from this series is the argument of whether or not species from different realms breeding is allowed
(This list includes Elsea, Haqua, Akari, Nora, Diana, Apollo, Vulcan, Mars, Minerva, Mercury)

The hosts (save Tenri) is out due to them being on equal footing. Keima has equal reasons to choose one of them over the others meaning in the end it won't be fair to choose one from the group. Also lets not forget that the host loses their memories after the Goddesses leave. This will end up putting them in the first group.
(This list includes Ayumi, Kanon, Shiori, Tsukiyo and Yui)

Now I'm putting Kusunoki in a special wildcard spot since she has memories of Keima as a person due to Hinoki's capture. (But I doubt she'll win in the end since she has zero appearances lately)

The only ones left is Chihiro and Tenri. Tenri has shown very good signs lately but I am giving the winner spot to Chihiro because she stands for the "reality" of this series. In the end this story is about Keima's ideal vs reality. The game world or the real. Chihiro is the real since she is not special, she is not involved in this whole mess. Keima even says that out load when Chihiro asks if there is something in her. This is Wakaki's way of telling us that Chihiro is a normal average person through and through.

Basically if Keima chooses Chihiro he has the chosen the real, which in honestly is what I think this series in heading into. Choosing Chihiro not because of her as a person but because what she stands for in this series.
-Chihiro was already invlolved in the whole mess, her getting back with Keima kinda of ruins her "temporary" shining moment(non-normal characterization) of bidding her crush a good bye on that concert stage.

-breeding between demons and humans is taboo/looked down on, addressed by the author in a Q & A before i believe, should be same/implied for goddesses

-Chihiro can repsent normality rather then reality from a diffrent perspective

-Aside for yokkun, all the girls are part of reality, because the real world(in the twgok world), do have goddesses and demons, and special characther traits.

-Imo chihiro represent Keima abandoning is otaku self and being more normal she arguably like his personality but bashes his gaming and tastes, and Tenri represents a compromise (she accepts his otaku self, while Chihiro insults it)

-The other girls don't know much about personal Keima, but thats where character development can play in.

-Rather then say your wrong on a definitive Chihiro route, I'd say it's just open to interpretation and individual persepctive regarding your points.

Btw im part of the as long as its not Chihiro(because of her dramatic farewell song) and Elsie(cause i Don't like her as potential mate) faction.
sasoras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-20, 15:49   Link #8899
Seihai
スマイリウム

I don't think Keima will come together with anyone. In the if case I'd say Elsie just because he once claimed himself that he can play games around her freely. Then again Elsie has already me so hmm...
Old 2013-09-20, 18:28   Link #8900
Calca
Expressionless

chapter 244 is out

Spoiler:
Calca is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, harem, shounen