AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2017-11-03, 09:59   Link #3441
Diluc
Darkhero of Monstadt

Am i the only found there something off with Escanor sun form in this chapter?
How to put it, he is lacking his usual dignity and smug face, his expression way closer to his weakling form
Spoiler for Escanor:
Diluc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-03, 13:42   Link #3442
marvelB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxis View Post
Am i the only found there something off with Escanor sun form in this chapter?
How to put it, he is lacking his usual dignity and smug face, his expression way closer to his weakling form

Spoiler for 242:
marvelB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-03, 18:59   Link #3443
SilverGlavenus

Chandler's ability confirmed that if somehow Escanor is not in direct contact with sun light, he gets weak. If the Sins have to fight DK in a stage where there is no sunlight, perhaps like the battle between DK, SG and Mel and Liz, then Escanor is basically useless.
Ban needs a serious power-ups. And Arthur is still nowhere to be found.
SilverGlavenus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-03, 20:20   Link #3444
Proto
Knowledge is the solution

I wonder how Chandler's ability differs from the Vampire King eternal night then.
Proto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-04, 06:11   Link #3445
DragonOsman
Dragon King

@SilverGlavenus: Yeah, that's a good point about the fight against the Demon King. And I also agree about Ban. He does need a power-up really bad.
Old 2017-11-10, 10:30   Link #3446
marvelB

Last time, Mel disbanded the Seven Deadly Sins.... so what action will our heroes take from this point onward? Let's find out:

Spoiler for 243:
Old 2017-11-10, 10:53   Link #3447
foxbox360
New Age Badass

Ban goes to hell: the final greed
Old 2017-11-10, 11:38   Link #3448
AP24

Maybe spending time at such place will make Ban stronger. In addition he has a lot of time since one year in there is the same as a minute in the real world.
AP24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-10, 12:18   Link #3449
SilverGlavenus

^Or he could somehow come up with a way to snatch the power of the souls in purgatory to make it his own. Remember when Garan said that Ban could only steal a portion of Garan's power due to Ban's body not being able to hold such power ???? Well I hope he can finally be able to overcome that now.
Old 2017-11-10, 12:31   Link #3450
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

So that's how Ban will get his power-up. Reading the description, he's pretty much going to the Room of Spirit and Time, isn't he?
Old 2017-11-10, 20:16   Link #3451
DragonOsman
Dragon King

^Nice comparison. I agree, it really is like the Room of Spirit and Time. Finally another good series is good series that uses (there are other good series, but this is the first one I see that uses this kind of plot device).

Thanks for spoiler, MarvelB.

Yeah, I hope Ban finally gets a power-up now. But I'd say Meliodas doesn't seem like he's evil even though he lost his emotions. And disbanding the Seven Deadly Sins is, like I said before, one of the requirements for lifting the curse on himself and Elizabeth. The other being the revival of the Ten Commandments (there are probably others, but Meliodas especially mentioned these two when he was talking about it with the Sins before).

And even if he lost his emotions, it seems like he still retained his love for Elizabeth. Isn't that also an emotion? Maybe she really is the one thing keeping him from turning completely evil.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to the next few chapters. I want to know, especially, how the meeting between Meliodas and Zeldoris will go. And where's Arthur, since he seems like he's also important in all of this (as potentially the one whom Meliodas needs to meet for the Supreme Goddess's side of the curse)?
Old 2017-11-11, 08:38   Link #3452
marvelB

Yep, count me as another one who believes this is the point where Ban will receive his power-up. I mean, putting aside the accelerated time, the harsh environment alone would help toughen up the immortal one.... and then there's the possibility of him facing the Demon King, as well. Of course, I don't expect Ban to beat him (at least in terms of strength), but perhaps overcoming Purgatory's trials would give the Sin of Greed the necessary skills to snatch back Mel's emotions right under the DK's nose....
Old 2017-11-11, 10:09   Link #3453
AP24

I think the next chapter will focus on Diane being appointed as the new leader of the Giants based on the title.
Old 2017-11-11, 11:34   Link #3454
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Perhaps so. Though I'll need to look at what the title of the next chapter is. I may have glossed over it.
Old 2017-11-11, 11:52   Link #3455
SilverGlavenus

I'm glad that Chandler lived up to his hype (sort of) and that Ban is getting his long awaited power up. And the setting for Ban's power up feels so natural compared to some bs like fairy tail.
Old 2017-11-12, 14:14   Link #3456
Kafriel
Senior Guest

On another note:

Three months for a full game sounds way too short to not expect a delay.
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-12, 21:49   Link #3457
AP24

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
Perhaps so. Though I'll need to look at what the title of the next chapter is. I may have glossed over it.
The next chapter's title is "The Chosen Queen". The only thing I can think of is it refers to Diane.
Old 2017-11-13, 13:21   Link #3458
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by AP24 View Post
The next chapter's title is "The Chosen Queen". The only thing I can think of is it refers to Diane.
It could also refer to Elizabeth, if Meliodas chooses her as his queen. It could be his way to save her: turning her into a demon (assuming that's possible).
Old 2017-11-13, 15:35   Link #3459
DragoMuseveni
True Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
It could also refer to Elizabeth, if Meliodas chooses her as his queen. It could be his way to save her: turning her into a demon (assuming that's possible).
That might turn into a war . DK wont accept the daughter of Goddess Queen to become the Demon Queen . Also i don`t think the Goddess Queen will stay quiet about this . Also i do wonder how they will break Meliodas curse. The goddess clan might be tougher than the demons clan
Old 2017-11-13, 15:44   Link #3460
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Meliodas probably has to talk to Zeldris and try to "convince" him to break Elizabeth's curse. They'll probably fight (quite likely). But yeah, hopefully he won't try to make her the Demon Queen since that actually would have the same or similar result to/as what DragoMuseveni said. If there's a chance it'd be fine, though, then it should happen. Though I wonder if Meliodas can't marry her without turning her into a demon (if it's even possible for a goddess to become a demon).

As for Meliodas's curse. If Arthur is really the one who inherited the Supreme Deity's power, like Zeldris did the Demon King's, then it should be easy to break Meliodas's curse (unless the Goddess Clan does something to make it otherwise).

Tags
adventure, romance, shounen