AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-06-24, 09:56   Link #21
zamme
Wandering Prophet

Send a message via MSN to zamme
There are two songs that I really, really want but cant find..
They are both in episode 48, when Lee fights Gaara.
The first one is the song that's played directly after he takes his weights off, and the second one is the one thats played when he does the Lotus (after he says; Prepare yourself)
Thanks
zamme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-24, 10:56   Link #22
Don Roberto
President of Euroslavia

zamme, those haven't been released on an OST so no one knows the names of those songs.
Don Roberto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-24, 21:07   Link #23
Stampede

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last of the Uchiha
Don't be surprise, because they do it with most of the songs. If you have the tv version, the song would be short and if you buy the cd you get the long version.
Well, I know that, but the lyrics in the TV version aren't even in the full version. They don't overlap at all. I dunno, i just found it odd. Usually that isn't the case.
Stampede is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-12, 21:28   Link #24
Mabus71

Need help plz!! with a soundtrack from Naruto episode 80

Hey guys ok well I found this mp3 of the background music from episode 80 when naruto was rememebering how he had no one and whatever, this was the time when he was on the ground immediatley after the huge fight with Garaa, and he was like crawling towards him with his chin in the dirt.... Anyhow it was named

Toshiro Masuda- Sadness and Sorrow, what I need help with is I wanted to know the name of the other 2 tracks in the same episode

1. The one right when the rain starts and the hokages funeral begins it ends after iruka finishes his memory with the hokage at the statue and hugs konohomaru (sp?)

2. The one right when Jiraiya was in the rain near the tree stump remembering about when he was tied to the stump.

If anyone knows the names to those soundtracks or maybe even a site ( im not sure if linking one is allowed if not plz don't) i'd appreciate it alot.. Thanks guys!
Mabus71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-15, 09:18   Link #25
Mabus71

Question Is their any word on a release date for OST 3?

Is their a Naruto OST 3 comming out any time soon? I still haven't been able to find the 2 tracks of the hokages funeral
Mabus71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-19, 01:41   Link #26
f-w

How about the song that's played in the beginning of ep. 91 after Naruto says "That's my way of the ninja." It's also played in ep. 57. Anyone? Thanks.
f-w is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-27, 04:56   Link #27
Hero_Chan

Send a message via MSN to Hero_Chan
Need help!!

Hello guys!! Can you all help me with something?? ^_^

I need to know what's the title of the ED of the Naruto Jump Festa 2004...

And one more thing... Can someone type out in romanji what Gai Sensei said to Lee San in episode 49, 13:30 mins please??

Really thank you for looking this way and helping me with my humble request. ^_^
Hero_Chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-27, 05:51   Link #28
Tatay
Aj, is there any1 better?

Send a message via ICQ to Tatay
Jump Festa 2004 - Battle at Hidden Falls. I am the Hero!
It's that the thing you needed?
Tatay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-27, 08:37   Link #29
Hero_Chan

Send a message via MSN to Hero_Chan
Oh... I was talking about the Ending Song of the Jump Festa...
Sorry if I got you confused.
Hero_Chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-27, 13:03   Link #30
MidoriShinobi
Boha-haha!!

Send a message via AIM to MidoriShinobi Send a message via MSN to MidoriShinobi
Does anyone know the lyrics to Ryuusei? (6th ending song)
MidoriShinobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-29, 17:01   Link #31
Anamo

Does anybody know what the name of the music is that playing in most of the battles now? You heard it when konoha was under attack, the Oro and Hokage battle and in ep 93 when Tsunade starts her attack, not sure wether it replaced the raising fighting spirit....
Anamo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-30, 05:09   Link #32
Late
Peelo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANBU
Ok, for people looking for Naruto music, go to removed navagate urself to the multimedia section then to music. This site should have all the Naruto music u want.
Why don't you people read the rules? So, I suggest you remove that before the mods do.
Late is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-01, 09:42   Link #33
emzipuk

fighting music id

hello everyone, i'm new to this board and i was wondering if someone could help out. I've searched the board but i can't find a post that answers my question. in the earlier episodes where naruto and friends are fighting zambusa there is this really cool music music playing. i havn;t heard it in any of the newer episodes but it's really catchy. is there any way i can identify a name for the music? do the naruto cd's have all music on them from earlier episodes?

thanks xxx
emzipuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-01, 09:50   Link #34
snowyhands

can you give a specific moment?

when naruto is powering up to fight haku- Need to be strong

There is also some getiko_getki(from forest of death when sasuke fights orochimaru) though it may actually be called "strong and strike" and "turn over" in there....

http://narutofan.com/index.php/content-multimedia,music
snowyhands is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-01, 09:59   Link #35
SanttuH
Don't you *beep* with her

Oh me oh my. This thread is the directory which you should read before posting, just as the topic says. Too hard? And if you really did search, you probably made a typo since I found plenty of results simply by using "music" as one word. Look if you don't believe me. And the seventh thread (well, it would've been the sixth thread if this thread didn't exist) is this

Quote:
Originally Posted by emzipuk
do the naruto cd's have all music on them from earlier episodes?
If I remember correctly, no.

Last edited by SanttuH; 2004-08-01 at 10:02. Reason: more content
SanttuH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-01, 11:15   Link #36
emzipuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by SanttuH
Oh me oh my. This thread is the directory which you should read before posting, just as the topic says. Too hard? And if you really did search, you probably made a typo since I found plenty of results simply by using "music" as one word. Look if you don't believe me. And the seventh thread (well, it would've been the sixth thread if this thread didn't exist) is this

If I remember correctly, no.
thanks all for your help. i DID search but as I said none of the results answered my question. if i'd have known that asking a question in a discussion board was going to cause so much aggression i wouldnt have bothered.

thanks to all others
emzipuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-01, 19:17   Link #37
Truesquirrel
Call me Squirrelmaster

I was wondering about the song that plays in episode 92 after Kabuto interrupts Tsunade and Orochimaru. I can't find it on either the first or second OST, and I was wondering if I had simply missed it, or if it had yet to be put on a cd. Thank you in advance to whomever answers.
Truesquirrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-01, 22:22   Link #38
byakurasengan
Kage Bunshin

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidoriShinobi
Does anyone know the lyrics to Ryuusei? (6th ending song)
it aint out yet.. tried several search engines and had no luck finding them..
byakurasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-02, 00:45   Link #39
Arti

1. When Lee first introduces himself to Sasuke (Episode 22, 3:00)
2. When Lee does Lotus (Episode 48, 18:50)
3. Shikamaru's theme (Episode 64, 3:08)
Arti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-03, 02:11   Link #40
desi786

Naruto music...??

i like that song they play where its like sad. umm....i dont really know how to describe it, but they play it in the lee vs gaara and haaku saga. i can be exact to the moment when they played it, it was when naruto was yelling at zabuza(is that even his name?) about haku and how he gave his life to him n stuff...and then zabuza was crying n stuff, the music they played in the back was really good. thats the song i want. aswell as ne other good songs they played in the naruto episodes
desi786 is offline   Reply With Quote