AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Kami nomi/TWGOK

Notices

Old 2010-09-19, 16:32   Link #1981
pampz21
ShipCore

I wish the LN and Manga merge to the goddess hunt!
BTW does anyone find somethin wierd about Nikaido?
Is she in love to Keima or just thinks Keima's interestin? or maybe sees him in a new light!

to Believe is to Live,
to Ship is to Believe,
the best part of believe is the Lie,
to Lie to oneself is to Live
and that is the Essence of Life

pampz21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-19, 16:40   Link #1982
ReddyRedWolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by pampz21 View Post
Is she in love to Keima or just thinks Keima's interestin? or maybe sees him in a new light!
Nah she figured out he's a buddy. She was watching Keima intently at one point. She even teased him about Jun.

Probably amused this galge gamer is using his knowledge to woo girls to fall in love in order to capture spirits.

More amused that Keima tried to capture her demon partner.

Last edited by ReddyRedWolf; 2010-09-19 at 18:22.
ReddyRedWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-19, 18:11   Link #1983
pampz21
ShipCore

well yeah I guess that much....but I want to involve Nikaido more to the story....well cuz she a super hot teach!....she's probably the hottest of all the girls Keima got involve with!

to Believe is to Live,
to Ship is to Believe,

Old 2010-09-19, 18:40   Link #1984
Somnus
Eh?

Just read 113, and I love how it was presented. It seemed to come alive (as in, animate itself) as I was reading it, very well done. The discussion they had was a good one as well.

Akari is very much becoming one of my favourite characters. Having her pair up with the sexy teacher isn`t a bad thing either!

Even after this much time has passed, my interest in this manga hasn`t dopped in the slightest.
Old 2010-09-19, 18:59   Link #1985
NecocYaotl

Flag 113 has lots of copy&paste pics... Is it intentional or Wakaki can't keep up with the schedule?
Nikaidou borrowing power from Akari looks like a fail-safe to turn the manga into battle manga if the love romance part can't attract reader anymore. I hope not though, or else...
Spoiler for delusion:

Spoiler for 114:
NecocYaotl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-19, 19:08   Link #1986
kniteowl

I'm an idiot I was checking all the spoiler tabs for chapter 113 spoilers because redhawk just released it but then I aciddentally reed chapter 114 spoilers.... I CANT UNREAD Them :S

As for Akira being a demon, it'll be interesting when Keima and Akira reunite, she'll greet him with a kiss lol... I wonder who'll be around to see that, she'll probably make an excuse like "it's a common greeting in europe" or something. lol.

Spoiler for 114:
Old 2010-09-19, 19:11   Link #1987
Arabesque
Licensed Hunter-a-holic

Spoiler for My response to NecocYaotl's delusion:

But yeah, I seriously hope this doesn't shift to a battle manga. Sure it might become more awesome, but I can also see it becoming boring.

Spoiler for 114:

Quote:
Originally Posted by kniteowl View Post
Spoiler for 114:
Spoiler for :
Old 2010-09-19, 19:36   Link #1988
lightbringer
M9000

Battle manga is always fail. But there's no way this will go down such a bad route.
lightbringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-19, 19:45   Link #1989
ReddyRedWolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by kniteowl View Post
As for Akira being a demon, it'll be interesting when Keima and Akira reunite, she'll greet him with a kiss lol... I wonder who'll be around to see that, she'll probably make an excuse like "it's a common greeting in europe" or something. lol.
Its spelled Akari or if you would like Rimuel/Limuel.

Interesting thing she already saw Elsee yet couldn't make a connection Keima is a buddy. Or did she? Knowing Keima is one she decided to play along, lying a bit to Nikaido. She got addicted to the kiss.

Course she could have dismissed Elsee as a girl close to Keima. This was while looking for a traitor in their ranks. Though one could say it is unlikely. Some would perceive this caused jealousy and possessiveness on Akari's acts of kissing.

Elsee is treated as a bunny ears lawyer with her capture count. The council of New Hell can't believe it and gave her a pay cut. Dokuro Skull was to give Elsee her recognition award but she cleaned the the grounds missing the ceremony. Elsee may or may not come to Akari's attention as demon nobility.
Old 2010-09-19, 21:05   Link #1990
ImAKami
Paragon of Ero

@ReddyRedWolf: Akari knew already from the contract choker, it was simply that she didn't care much about the fact they Keima was a buddy, and when did Akari lie to Nikaidou? Also, your last sentence is difficult to apprehend. Please clarify.

@NecocYaotl: Don't worry, if Wakaki-san learnt one thing from his previous series, it's the fact that his drawing isn't suited for a battle manga.

[spoilerAnd Kanon is a "yandoru," as Wakaki-san points out... But yeah, she won't harm anybody else except Keima~ Most likely Meganeko-san (the glasses-wearing, single horned New Devil) is onto Kanon...[/spoiler]

Off-topic:
Btw, did you guys know Wakaki-san plays iDOLM@STER? He even praised it in Kanon's omake. Speaking of which, iDOLM@STER 2 is coming out... IMHO, majority of their songs are painful to my ears (thanks to loli voices), but I must say the song "THE IDOLM@STER" is excellent. (Especially the 2nd-mix)

iDOLM@STER 2 - PV3 - THE IDOLM@STER | Actual content starts from 0:53. Sw33t choreography.
Old 2010-09-19, 22:10   Link #1991
kuroishinigami
Ava courtesy of patchy

[QUOTE=NecocYaotl;3255087]Flag 113 has lots of copy&paste pics... Is it intentional or Wakaki can't keep up with the schedule?
Nikaidou borrowing power from Akari looks like a fail-safe to turn the manga into battle manga if the love romance part can't attract reader anymore. I hope not though, or else...
Spoiler for delusion:

This is not Jump guys, where the motto is friendship, teamwork, and victory and turns every series into battle manga or get axed prematurely :P.
kuroishinigami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-19, 22:31   Link #1992
ReddyRedWolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImAKami View Post
@ReddyRedWolf: Akari knew already from the contract choker, it was simply that she didn't care much about the fact they Keima was a buddy, and when did Akari lie to Nikaidou? Also, your last sentence is difficult to apprehend. Please clarify.
Akari only called Keima a troublesome guy. We didn't get any indication she acknowledge him as a demon buddy. We can never know either way yet.

Nikaido referred to the movie A Roman Holiday comparing Akari as a princess dating a commoner. In this movie neither the princess or the American reporter were aware of each others identity while dating.

As for the bunny ears lawyer. It means someone so ridiculous and looks ill fitting to his job yet appears to be a genius or magnificent bastard doing it. Elsee has an impressive rate of captures thanks to Keima. New Hell management thought they could use her for propaganda then thought better of it.

Though the term really applies to Keima with his galgamer background and using those talents to make girls fall in love.
Old 2010-09-19, 22:52   Link #1993
ImAKami
Paragon of Ero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReddyRedWolf View Post
Nikaido referred to the movie A Roman Holiday comparing Akari as a princess dating a commoner. In this movie neither the princess or the American reporter were aware of each others identity while dating.
Correction: In the movie, Joe (the American reporter) finds out that Anya was actually Princess Ann after their first encounter. So, you are technically incorrect in your statement.

Also, I know what it is. I'm no stranger to TV Tropes. What I meant was this: "Elsee may or may not come to Akari's attention as demon nobility."

Last edited by ImAKami; 2010-09-19 at 23:13. Reason: A slight grammar fix.
ImAKami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-19, 23:03   Link #1994
ReddyRedWolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImAKami View Post
I meant this: "Elsee may or may not come to Akari's attention as demon nobility."
Akari lacks common demon sense as it seems she is demon nobility. Elsee is too low of a station to be of notice to her. Look at it this way. Does Elsee look and act like a demon? Elsee didn't even show up in her award ceremony.

Course this applies if Rimuel can't ID demons on sight. She's trying to find a traitor in their ranks. The meganekko demon is in school now but she didn't bite.
Old 2010-09-19, 23:23   Link #1995
Darknemo2000

Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
Spoiler for 114:
Darknemo2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-20, 00:15   Link #1996
lightbringer
M9000

Spoiler for 114:
lightbringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-20, 02:08   Link #1997
pampz21
ShipCore

Spoiler for 114:

to Believe is to Live,
to Ship is to Believe,

Old 2010-09-20, 02:18   Link #1998
azziz

as soon i knew it would no be the ex-rich blond ojousama,nor the karate girl,i lost all interset in the godess hunt;besides,it's no like diana's host was so interesting to begin with.
sadly,demon(girls) so far seem much better than their opposite-appolon in greck mythologie wasn't just a guy,he was also one of the smartest god,so making him a dumb idol,what a fall!
once again we'll have to put all our hope in athena-minerva:she did wonder in s-seiya and,more recently,hayate-to save the day.
azziz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-20, 06:03   Link #1999
kniteowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReddyRedWolf View Post
Its spelled Akari or if you would like Rimuel/Limuel.
My bad I will spell her name correctly from now on, she's one of my new favourite characters.
Old 2010-09-20, 20:32   Link #2000
ImAKami
Paragon of Ero

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightbringer View Post
Spoiler for 114:
Spoiler for 114:

Tags
comedy, harem, shounen