AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2010-08-25, 21:56   Link #841
EnchantingPrincess
~♥~G-Ri~♥~

Hmmm, reading this makes me wonder who he really is. Lets see, no one has seen Isshin yet for them to recongnize him. Aizen knew about him so obviously the soul reapers must know who he is.... But then again Aizen knows everything
Kurosaki Is Ichigo's mothers last name so.... his last name is unkown.... He also wasn't in central 46 with Urahara and that one guy tessai or whatever his name is...
Was he really apart of what happened to Urahara?
If anyone should recognize him its obviously Unohana, since see is one of the oldest soul reapers
We do know his powers were sealed though, he said it himself.... Hmmm.... So maybe he is apart of the whole Urahara seen just appeared later in it later? Now I just confused myself.... ugh............
EnchantingPrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-22, 03:36   Link #842
Khaos_Jester
God Of Khaos

Location: Limbo or also known as limbus. AKA the edge or boundary, referring to the "edge" of Hell!
Send a message via AIM to Khaos_Jester Send a message via MSN to Khaos_Jester Send a message via Yahoo to Khaos_Jester
Question A Theory

Ok so here is just a random theory that I want some insight on, as we all should now by now that Isshin Kurosaki (Ichigo's dad) is a captain class soul reaper., and the fact that no one in the soul society mentioned to Ichigo about his last name (Kurosaki) means that Isshin wasn't in the Gotei 13 as long as the captain commander has been in power. Another thing in the anime you see isshin wearing a pink colored shirt in quite a few episodes, which just happens to be the 8th division color means that Isshin was probably 8th squad before he was in squad 0 with the royal guards.

Or My other theory is in episode 125 (anime) Rangiku told Orihime that the soul society has a royal family. We still dont know what was Isshin's connection to the royal family, he could be related with the king of the soul society. (He could be the king's son in hiding for example) And if Isshin were to be related with the King of the soul society, that would explain what Byakuya said that only people with royal blood could achieve bankai. (that would explain how Ichigo achieved bankai in a matter of days) Also this is a hypothesis but it could be possible that the royal family of the soul society could have the ability to go beyond bankai level and If its true and if Isshin is related to the royal family, Ichigo could have the ability to go beyond bankai with the ultimate getsuga tenshou when he looses all reiatsu, Isshin acted as if he has already done this with his powers meaning his powers where once on par with ichigos.

Both theorys have gaps and have things to disprove them but they both have alot going for them. for example isshin has enough reiatsu to preform the kaikyou kotei to suppress the kouryuu current so ichigo can go into the jinzen in manga 408 after his fight with aizen.

Also Isshin did take out an arrancar with one attack and a regular soul reaper captain would have to at least use Shikai to beat him in just hollow form let alone arancar form...

Not Much is known before 8th division captain Shunsui Kyōraku became captain and it has been stated that Shunsui Kyōraku was one of Genryūsai Shigekuni Yamamotos first captains he appointed and trained.

It would only fit along with the time line that ichigos dad was from way back cause that may be what Ginrei Kuchiki sceen when he first sceen ichigo durring the whole Muramasa and said my my how the faces dont change as we age or something like that if memory serves me right.

also in the early episodes of the anime they show flowers on the tv or a speaker and if mind servers me right they where the orange Bird of Paradise which I think where 8th squads official flower which would still show his squad dedication.

I believe that Isshin was the last living member of a noble house that fell shortly before he disappeared. cause kurosaki is just a fake surname that means dark destany.... lets hear thoughts ideas and comments...

I also think Kiskue met isshin in the real world and that was when isshin quit running and used one of kiskues gigis that erase all traces of your spiritual pressure to protect his family by hiding what little power he had, if the majority was already banished or lost He was probably banished for interacting with ichigos mom cause if she could see the doll for grand fisher she could sense spiritial pressure and see soul reapers alot like ichigo with rukia in the early episodes. anyway I wanna hear what you all think.
Khaos_Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-22, 04:07   Link #843
maewie

So you think Ichigo and Isshin might be royality? Thats a popular theory, and in some ways plausible.

But nopies; that would be too much cliche if Ichigo turned out to be the Soul King. Alright, he's special, but it would ruin some of the suspense. That would mean he is really superpowerful, from the beginning. No more back to basics, and it would separate him completely from his friends and ruin the dynamic between the characters. Remember Ichigo got his powers from Rukia originally?
But, it might happen anyways...Because Ichigo is speshul..
Old 2010-09-22, 12:28   Link #844
EnchantingPrincess
~♥~G-Ri~♥~

Also remember Kurosaki is Masakis' maiden name (Ichigos mother) So that would explain why they didn't recognize it.
Old 2010-09-22, 13:20   Link #845
Stormwhite

Send a message via MSN to Stormwhite
Wait is that confirmed? I thought that was just idle speculation.
Old 2010-09-22, 14:44   Link #846
Gin
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khaos_Jester View Post
Another thing in the anime you see isshin wearing a pink colored shirt in quite a few episodes, which just happens to be the 8th division color means that Isshin was probably 8th squad before he was in squad 0 with the royal guards.
What a perfectly reasonable deduction.
Old 2010-09-22, 15:04   Link #847
EnchantingPrincess
~♥~G-Ri~♥~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormwhite View Post
Wait is that confirmed? I thought that was just idle speculation.
Hmmm... I am not so sure now, I did read (possibly wrong) that Masakis Previous affiliation was with the Kuroaski family so that would mean she was born into the family....
Old 2010-09-22, 22:50   Link #848
Khaos_Jester
God Of Khaos

Location: Limbo or also known as limbus. AKA the edge or boundary, referring to the "edge" of Hell!
Send a message via AIM to Khaos_Jester Send a message via MSN to Khaos_Jester Send a message via Yahoo to Khaos_Jester
Lightbulb Just some more ideas

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetPrincess View Post
Also remember Kurosaki is Masakis' maiden name (Ichigos mother) So that would explain why they didn't recognize it.
I Thought that it was just speculation on the bit about Kurosaki being Masaki's maiden name. I have been just running under the impression that the Kurosaki name is just one that Isshin just picked out because of his past and the future he feared would come to be if he didn't do something.

Also on a different note about ichigo being different and another thing that has always baffled me and that is how ichigos spiritual pressure and being in his presence brought out, a few of the others to be able to view hollows and even chads powerif im not mistaken in the manga chad compares his power it to ichigos mask. Cause of the similar feeling of evil and sorrow the spiritual pressure they put off, just the amount differs.

another thing, no one recognizes isshins power, when he slays grand fisher in arancar form. It could be his power is too tainted by the once hollow side from his prior vizard transformation. Maybe before the whole replacement of captains when Genryūsai Shigekuni Yamamoto took over as Division 1 captain they had a group of captains that achieved vizard powers and above. to perfect sword zen or jen zen and thats what became known as the 0 Squad.

I mean if you look Genryūsai Shigekuni Yamamoto is the oldest captain and has the longest running record and if im not mistaken its 230 years or around there cause it was at 120 years at the tbtp arc if im not mistaken and aparently in some of the latest manga according to isshin he knows how to minipulate the time with the kouryuu current to train and how it some time dosent work and you can loose days, weeks or even years or your life. so its possible that before isshin lost his power the experienced kouryuu currents first hand or got traped between dimensions, and possibly lost up to 50 to a hundred years or he was just working on control of his sword... IDK its just a idea but it gives even more of a shadow like past to isshin. im leaning more twords my prior squad 8 theory that ended up squad 0 and in transit to kakura town something happened with the senki gate, and he got trapt and lost most of his power and then living in a gigie slows down the regain of the spiritual pressure so it could be that or something similar.

Oh and another thing has anyone sceen the similarities to the Cero Oscuro the arancar 4 and up can do and the Black Getsuga Tenshō, Ichigo does I think that because of his shinigami side being awakened first that natural hollow side that resides in everything was woken up durring the whole shattered shaft exercise to gain his powers again. Cause they both seem to be the yin and yang to one another and in everything in earth living and inanimate there resides a opposit to control and contrast something. Also the way that Zangetsu, and the nameless hollow inside ichigo become one to fight ichigo they say they are 2 parts of the same being durring the time ichigo gains the ultimate Getsuga Tenshō which leads me to believe is that in perfect ballance you are neither hollow/arancar or shinigami/vizard but on a whole different level which points to being more then the human/shinigami/hollow/arancar. so possibly spawn of squad zero or the king himself.

Oh by the way Isshin tells Ichigo about Jinzen and notes that all the techniques he has obtained thus far were probably obtained by forcing them with sheer power. Sometime later Ichigo receives a slash in his shoulder, indicating to Isshin he "did it". Isshin then warns him to be careful as this time around Zangetsu is going to be on a rampage. He then recalls that his Engetsu (his sword) was the same way, making note that their Zanpakutō spirits do not want to teach them this technique and Ichigo will soon find out why. While Ichigo is battling in his inner world Isshin is slumped over on his knees as his spiritual power is draining to its last bits, he ponders why Ichigo is still training for so long as he don't remember it taking that long. Thus more proof that Isshin had reached this point at some time and the "hollowfication" of a shinigami is forbidden thus a reason Isshin isnt part of soul society.
Khaos_Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-23, 04:42   Link #849
TwilightHack
~ Madoka = Win ~

Well what about this, from the Manga.

Spoiler for chp 421:

It would explain the reason why he was powerless and why Ryuuken was surprised to see his powers come back. It would also explain how he came to Earth without being hunted as a rogue shinigami.

in the shadows i lurk... but nevertheless there i am...
TwilightHack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-23, 04:51   Link #850
JustRob

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwilightHack View Post

Spoiler for chp 421:

It would explain the reason why he was powerless and why Ryuuken was surprised to see his powers come back. It would also explain how he came to Earth without being hunted as a rogue shinigami.
Right now, I think this is the most plausible theory. Still leaves you to wonder what rank he had in his shinigami days though, since he is wearing something like a Captain's haori over his shoulder.
Old 2010-09-23, 08:14   Link #851
Alchemist007
*Author

I wonder if his past will be revealed with the future arcs. I think it's almost guaranteed at this point.
Old 2010-09-23, 19:26   Link #852
secretzfan
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwilightHack View Post

Spoiler for chp 421:

Spoiler for Bleach manga:

Last edited by secretzfan; 2010-09-24 at 15:50.
secretzfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-24, 14:39   Link #853
T3rmina
...muso

421 Speculation

Spoiler for spoilers for 421:
T3rmina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-24, 20:22   Link #854
Chiisai Kuma
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by T3rmina View Post
Urahara is the James bond of bleach *James bond music plays in bachground* that role suits him quite well, he even has the hot chick that looks good in a red dress.

sig made by the wonderful Godlike1889
http://forums.animesuki.com/member.php?u=80506
Chiisai Kuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-25, 08:38   Link #855
Langus
Optimus Prime

Urahara as James Bond? I approve.
Old 2010-09-27, 13:53   Link #856
Tenken_501

Quote:
Originally Posted by T3rmina View Post
Great theory and it works pretty well. Could that be why Isshin cut of Aizen when he was saying ichigo is part shinigami, part ....
but there are still unanswered questions like what happend to make Ishin use FGT?, and whats up with Masaki kurosaki?
Tenken_501 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-27, 18:51   Link #857
Langus
Optimus Prime

Why does there have to be anything up with her other than that she was killed by a Hollow?

It is entirely possible that Ichigo had one NORMAL parent.
Old 2010-09-27, 18:55   Link #858
secretzfan
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Langus View Post
Why does there have to be anything up with her other than that she was killed by a Hollow?

It is entirely possible that Ichigo had one NORMAL parent.
EDITED
Nah otherwise Yuzu wouldn't be able to partly see spirits. Don't forget the trait for the kids. It would be different if one person in the family didn't have a single ability. That was my dream that the whole family could actually become shinigami

And it will also give Masaki's death reason in the plot

Last edited by secretzfan; 2010-09-27 at 20:37.
secretzfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-27, 20:22   Link #859
lazyfr3ak

Urahara is CHUCK NORRIS
lazyfr3ak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-27, 20:28   Link #860
Chiisai Kuma
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazyfr3ak View Post
urahara is chuck norris
FINALLY SOMEONE ELSE CAN SEE THE TRUTH!!!!!

sig made by the wonderful Godlike1889
http://forums.animesuki.com/member.php?u=80506
Chiisai Kuma is offline   Reply With Quote