Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-12-16, 13:23   Link #41
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

I forgot to mention, Tosins release looks very very stupid/gay
Old 2009-12-16, 13:43   Link #42
SeanQ

So...he becomes a very-ugly-blind-mutated fly? so intimidating...
Old 2009-12-16, 13:49   Link #43
WONDERMIKE
kanpai!

Send a message via ICQ to WONDERMIKE
ewwww Komamura playing the tank so Hisagi can back stab lunatic-Tousen.. rather underwhelming if this really is Tousen's end

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
only the head, the rest of his body looks awesome
Old 2009-12-16, 14:07   Link #44
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Quote:
I'm no judge tbh.

I think it looks just fine, thought I wonder why a fly of all things. I don't think any airborne insects are blind are there?
Old 2009-12-16, 14:17   Link #45
Tenryuken
Pirate God

Cool

Quote:
we all know she and every other capt is afraid of KENPACHI.
It has already been established on several times in the manga that Byakuya doesn't give a shit about Kenpachi, so he surely isn't afraid of him.

And I highly doubt that Yama, Shunsui, Ukitake or Captain Mom are afraid of him too.

So by "every other capt" do you mean:
Gin, Aizen, Sajin(who already prooved he isn't),Tousen, Hitsu and Mayuri?

PS:Not even a single Captain is afraid of Kenpachi.
Old 2009-12-16, 14:21   Link #46
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenryuken View Post
Not even a single Captain is afraid of Kenpachi.
Actually, if I recall, Mayuri said he was afraid of Kenpachi. I doubt Toshiro is but he could be. Tousen is definetly afraid of him, me thinks.
Old 2009-12-16, 14:27   Link #47
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
Is that so? This is Kubo we're talking about. And I'm pretty sure Ulquiorra's head was blown off by Hichigo Mach 5 but I can't be too sure.

I hope that Tousen doesn't die in such a way really. I mean, I always figured that he and Gin we're supposed to be the hardest boss fights, besides Aizen.
Ulquiorra had about half his body left >.>

Spoiler for .:

but he suffered some massive damage from HM5's cero that instant regen wouldn't do anything, I would assume the same would happen for Tousen.

sidenote: Tousen and Komamura are afraid of of Kenpachi. Saying someone is too dangerous to stay alive is a clear indication of that.
Old 2009-12-16, 14:31   Link #48
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

True but look he's aiming (chapter 315 page 16)
Old 2009-12-16, 14:41   Link #49
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

chp 315? o.O
Old 2009-12-16, 14:42   Link #50
SimplyAJ

I just find it odd that his resurrection's mask differs so greatly from the mask he was wearing. I mean, at least Ichigo's mask in his apparant "resurrection" looked similar. And hell, even when Ichigo DID turn full Hollow fighting the Vizards, his mask mask didn't change at all.

But Tousen's just looks ... terrible, honestly. It makes no sense as to why it differs so GREATLY from the one we saw just one chapter ago.

Also, to whomever said "he has eyes now so he can see", Tousen's ... always [I]had[I] eyes, he just can't use them. And I'm pretty sure the fact that in that form, the fact that the eyes are closed is still a clear sign as to him being blind.
Old 2009-12-16, 14:44   Link #51
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

it's a reverse version of Halibel...she had a mask, then released and then no mask
Old 2009-12-16, 14:48   Link #52
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Quote:
Originally Posted by DjTrizz View Post
chp 315? o.O
Oops. 351 sorry. XD
Old 2009-12-16, 14:49   Link #53
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Tousen's resurrección is interesting, but not nearly as cool as his normal vizard form. It'd be funny if Komamura's bankai had put away its sword and pulled out a fly swatter instead.

Quote:
I'm no judge tbh.

I think it looks just fine, thought I wonder why a fly of all things. I don't think any airborne insects are blind are there?
That's the point. Tousen can see while he's in bug form.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply A J
Also, to whomever said "he has eyes now so he can see", Tousen's ... always [I]had[I] eyes, he just can't use them. And I'm pretty sure the fact that in that form, the fact that the eyes are closed is still a clear sign as to him being blind.
Nope. He confirms that he's able to see

Old 2009-12-16, 14:51   Link #54
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Raws out but LQ . So here are some images from the Chapter better than the spoiler images from earlier .

I will start to summarize the chapter will be done shortly .

Quote:

Old 2009-12-16, 14:52   Link #55
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post
That's the point. Tousen can see while he's in bug form.

Nope. He confirms that he's able to see
Aw man now that's just ridiculous. Now i hope he does die...
Old 2009-12-16, 15:23   Link #56
SeanQ

Lol...
Hisagi: Now you're blind and mute, want to go for deaf?
Old 2009-12-16, 15:44   Link #57
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist

I think I killed a Tousen a few months back around summer time. Tengen should just get a fly swatter

We are DOLLARS, credit for sig goes to CMHerrera-chan
Old 2009-12-16, 15:49   Link #58
kitten320

Quote:
#1 Rule of Bleach, Kenpachi > everyone.. you seem to keep mistaking it for #1 Soi Fon > everyone :P

I'm willing to bet if she even touched him with her shikai, he could make it dissapear with his Spiritual pressure but just like barrangan, he would cuase the n uke to explode before it gets close to him to do good damage. she'll have to get him stuck.

and Komamaru's Bankai is HUUUUGE, its sword range makes it even bigger. it could easly block the nuke far enough to where it would only damage the sword.
-facepalm- I REALLY recommend you to read my posts better! When the hell did I say that Soi Fon > Kenpachi?

And you are starting to make up nonsences... no spiritual pressure will save anyone from homonka, although maybe high speed regeneration would, like in movie 2 but sadly Zaraki doesn't have it.

Please... did you see the range the explosion has? It definetly would destroy the sword and probably part of arm and then blow Komamura away. Because if Omaeda got blown away then Koma also has all chances of flying too. Besides with the speed his bankai moves I really doubt that he would be able to even touch the rocket.

Quote:
wait... isnt he covered by fur? would her touching the fur layer work? (just wondering)

and we havent seen his Shikai
Like if he doesn't have a flash behind the fur

We did as far as I remeber, and it was his hand becoming bigger... it has to be in his fight with Zaraki if I don't mistake.

At least that's what I was told, I have never read that part in manga.

Quote:
That was point though. It may look weak but that's only because a sufficienty strong opponent such as Aizen can make it look weak. Just look how easily he took down Toshiro. If Komamaru and Toshiro had switched opponents after that and instead Komamaru got all the hype of being the strongest whatever, we would've said Toshiro is weak as hell.
Don't get me started about Toshiro, Kubo can do as much fanservice as he wants, but Toshiro sucks. End of storry, don't want to get neg reped because of him again x_x

I really can't see anyone who would have any problems with Komamura... except VC and below. Really doubt that they will be able to give much damage to him and especially to his bankai.

But all others?
Mayuri can poison Komamura, Toshiro freeze him, Soi Fon poke him (and maybe even his bankai), Byakuya probably can even cut his bankai... there is no one weaker than Komamura among captains no matter how you look at it.

Only Unohana if she really is only a healer without any fighting abilities. Although the way how creepy her zanpanktou looks, I guess her bankai is something scary...
Old 2009-12-16, 15:49   Link #59
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
My God hopefully Tosen finally dies. This fight was effing lame. So Hisagi just jumps on him and that's it? Dam. So sad.
Old 2009-12-16, 15:59   Link #60
Alchemist007
*Author

That's what happens when you mess with WINDDEATH

Tags
weekly chapter discussion, manga