AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2003-12-08, 01:23   Link #1
Lee-pimp
A.S.S. Vice President

chunnin/gennin question SPOILERS

if you have three man teams of gennin what happens when one becomes chuunin and you have two left like shika's team he became chuunin choiji dies so what happens wiht ino do they make new teams every time a chuunin exam occurs???
Lee-pimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-08, 01:26   Link #2
Dopeskills
Thigh Master

Send a message via ICQ to Dopeskills Send a message via AIM to Dopeskills Send a message via MSN to Dopeskills
Who knows... maybe they'll just throw Ino on Neji and Ten Ten's team in place of Lee. (Assuming Neji lives)

Or even better yet... put her on Naruto's team in place of Sasuke.
Dopeskills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-08, 01:30   Link #3
eLstar
(^_^)v

Well I think it depends on the age. Unless they really need shikamaru who's only 12-13 for a mission they'll call him, otherwise he's to train with his teammates until he reaches a certain age, or they become chuunins as well.
eLstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-08, 01:32   Link #4
p3psi
Oscar winning black actor

geeeeeez, you dont get married when you join a team. they can always go seperate ways and join other teams.
p3psi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-08, 01:32   Link #5
Dryad
Steam Counter-Spoon 1.6

Dranz is probably right and if he's not then i'm positive that Hunter will give us a well detailed explanation and the case will be solved.
Dryad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-08, 01:54   Link #6
Kamui4356
Aria Company

It hasn't been explained yet, even in the manga. It's possible that they replace a genin who passes with the top academy student. It's also possible that after they take the exam, the teams that particapated are disbanded completly, and the genin have to form teams and find a jounin willing to sponser them on their own for the next chunin exam. Most likely, since they seem to want balanced teams, the current teams that are intact remain, and the others are disbanded and the genin on them are assigned to new teams.
As of chapter 196 of the manga,
Spoiler:

Not much of a spoiler, but better to be safe.
Kamui4356 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-08, 02:36   Link #7
raikage
日本語を食べません!

Random guess:

After the Chuunin exam, all the teams are effectively disbanded. The Jounins resume their regular duties (teaching new Genins, A-class missions, etc.

All the Chuunins are thrown into a huge 'pool' with the Genin who did not pass and they all are chosen for groups as individual missions demand.

So, there are effectively no more groupings.

Now, what happens if a rookie Genin dies? I'm gonna guess that the team just goes on without a replacement, though usually this doesn't happen b/c rookie Genin missions aren't too hard.

If not, then one of the people who graduated but didn't become Genin (remember, only 9 out of 27 became ninjas) would likely fill the spot.
raikage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-08, 20:13   Link #8
Lee-pimp
A.S.S. Vice President

yeah you have a point the 18 other graduates might fill up the spots of the dead/gone gennin i forgot about them and i read the manga so i know they havent explained it in there i was wondering if there was like a special book or something that explained things
Old 2003-12-08, 20:17   Link #9
Kabuto

I don't think there are going to be any future exams anytime soon. With the war going on right now.
Kabuto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-08, 20:22   Link #10
Vicious
merely a ghost

Send a message via ICQ to Vicious Send a message via MSN to Vicious
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kabuto
I don't think there are going to be any future exams anytime soon. With the war going on right now.
True, true Kabuto-san. I don't even think they'll show Naruto becoming a Chuunin.
The time-warp theory is the most probable IMO. At some time in the series, it may happen a time warp, and show a grown-up Naruto who's already a Jounin.

And Dranz-san's right, that's the way it works. Or maybe the new Chuunin could become a teacher at the academy (like Iruka-sensei) and the 2 remaining Genins would stay training under their sensei, as always.
Vicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-08, 21:50   Link #11
GreyArea
Meatf***er

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicious
True, true Kabuto-san. I don't even think they'll show Naruto becoming a Chuunin.
The time-warp theory is the most probable IMO. At some time in the series, it may happen a time warp, and show a grown-up Naruto who's already a Jounin.

And Dranz-san's right, that's the way it works. Or maybe the new Chuunin could become a teacher at the academy (like Iruka-sensei) and the 2 remaining Genins would stay training under their sensei, as always.
Thats quite plausible actually. They could just show any important inbetween stuff in flashbacks

The transition would be quite hard though. It would really piss on the flow of the story.
GreyArea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-09, 03:12   Link #12
hobobaggins
だいすきが大好きです!

Send a message via AIM to hobobaggins
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kabuto
what war? with who? the war with the wind has been averted....

the fight with the sound consists of no "open" war... it is like a naval sabotage war.

no one admits anything- for fear of humiliation and loss of customers. they just take the shit and kick at each other under the table.
hobobaggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-09, 05:52   Link #13
Kabuto

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobobaggins
what war? with who? the war with the wind has been averted....

the fight with the sound consists of no "open" war... it is like a naval sabotage war.

no one admits anything- for fear of humiliation and loss of customers. they just take the shit and kick at each other under the table.
If you want to be more specific. Its a secret war. OR since this big inccident all the countries will not be participating or will be wary about holding an event like this in the future.
Old 2003-12-09, 12:34   Link #14
Lord Raiden
Uber Coffee for da win!

They'll probubly hold it again in the future, just not any time soon though. Not till things get sorted out, and the evil wild card (Oro) is removed. Till he's gone, things are gonna get really sticky.
Lord Raiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-09, 14:06   Link #15
gruvy_qc
(: Ecchi guy :)

Oro is temporarly goned. I just wanna tell you they had difficulties against an armless Oro, so I don't think he's gone, he is waiting for the right timing.
gruvy_qc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-09, 17:18   Link #16
Lee-pimp
A.S.S. Vice President

but gruuvy you have to remember that yes it was an armless oro but kabuto did the seals for him and otherwise he was at full strength while tsunade and jiraiya were not
tsunade was injured and jiraiya was drugged out of his mind
Old 2003-12-09, 22:16   Link #17
Zeratul
n00bie

if you dont have a 3 man team then you just get to partner up the other losers that didnt become chunnins. That makes the most sense. Why?

Because all the academy students were put in 3 man teams among themselves. They didnt have some of them go into a team where there was missing a ninja.
Zeratul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-10, 03:59   Link #18
Kabuto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee-pimp
but gruuvy you have to remember that yes it was an armless oro but kabuto did the seals for him and otherwise he was at full strength while tsunade and jiraiya were not
tsunade was injured and jiraiya was drugged out of his mind

Ummm Kabuto wasn't in full strength Either.
Massive blood loss.
Tsunade messing up his nervous system. Example, Move finger neck moves.
He also got hit by Tsunade, that gotta hurt.
Old 2003-12-10, 06:46   Link #19
El Diablo

Send a message via AIM to El Diablo Send a message via MSN to El Diablo Send a message via Yahoo to El Diablo
Spoiler:
El Diablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-10, 14:50   Link #20
gruvy_qc
(: Ecchi guy :)

Well, they weren't in ttop shape...everyone of them. But I still think he can be a danger without his arms... but that will change. He will maybe makes a partial immartality no jutsu for his arms or take the arms of somebody else.....
gruvy_qc is offline   Reply With Quote