AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2014-04-23, 06:41   Link #21
FireDetei
Online Gamer.

Correct me please if I'm wrong, but I thought Obito's eyes worked independently. Left (kakashi's) could teleport shit at a distance but it was Obito's that could teleport yourself to the other world??
FireDetei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-23, 07:38   Link #22
ChuckE
Provoker

Suprisingly good chapter. But I've got a feeling that Madara won't be able to obtain his rinnengan back.
Too bad. I want fair fight!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireDetei View Post
Correct me please if I'm wrong, but I thought Obito's eyes worked independently. Left (kakashi's) could teleport shit at a distance but it was Obito's that could teleport yourself to the other world??
Maybe he sent his other dimension clone.
Old 2014-04-23, 07:43   Link #23
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Okay, so Kakashi just lost his Sharingan, Sakura is still being a useless sow, but for once it'll be good that she's hesitating to do something right for the millionth time. She can transfer the Rinnengan to Kakashi now.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-23, 08:09   Link #24
Apollian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookie-Monster View Post
Haha, used to be "surgically transplanted" eyes. People lying around with head-wraps for days to recover. Madara and his Nintendo cartridge eyes.

Also Madara confusing me with his talk of "straight commas"

Other than that, was a pretty interesting chapter. Madara has an invisible clone? Lol not fair.

Can someone explain what happened with sasuke using his moon icon (on his palm). Does it mean they can can only use s06p powers using the icons on their hands? Naruto too seems to have been healing/rasengans using the same hand. Its like a faucet to let out some s06p powers?
I'd like to have that explained in detail, what happens if Madara does an Anakin Skywalker and gets his hand chopped off?. does it mean they loose the Sage's abilities.
Apollian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-23, 09:08   Link #25
JustRob

I really hope Madara will retrieve his other Rinnegan. Right now it seems like Naruto and Sasuke are able to attack him so easily because he's not at full strength. Sakura can die for all I care, would add some more emotional weight.

And I love how Kakashi was just used as a Sharingan reserve.
Old 2014-04-23, 09:13   Link #26
The Green One

Sakura won't die. The author wouldn't dare touch her. Obito will likely die ejecting her from the time/space dimension and Madra will destroy him directly after. Author wouldn't dare trap Sakura in the time/space dimension by killing Obito first. Naturally Sakura will continue to be useless so it won't matter if she lives or not as is a woman's fate in the Naruto universe it seems.
The Green One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-23, 09:20   Link #27
II Maestro

Madara sure is awesome in alot of ways taking Kakashi's sharingan, transplanting it like nothing happened & he is even using it.

Ugh~! and here we have a Sakura fail what is she doing trembling in front of Obito who ask her to destroy the rinnegan now that Madara is in the other dimension he will take his left-eye back and he will become stronger.
Old 2014-04-23, 09:29   Link #28
milan kyuubi
Call me MK! :)
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
Okay, so Kakashi just lost his Sharingan, Sakura is still being a useless sow, but for once it'll be good that she's hesitating to do something right for the millionth time. She can transfer the Rinnengan to Kakashi now.
To her self!

I am rally tired of Kishi putting Sakura in situations where she has to be saved by someone.

Even when she is saved from Madara in kamui via Obito (Naruto). I would like for her to at least show some fight. Hit Madara with her super punch. At least make him bite his leap, make him bleed that way. Before being rescued.
Old 2014-04-23, 09:48   Link #29
Ak3mi
Tumble Rumble

Sweet powers, and overall great chapter. Cant wait for next week going to be good.
Old 2014-04-23, 10:02   Link #30
crimsinking

lmaoo u know what really cracks me up?back in the days of zabuza arc(when naruto was actually great ) everyone would have a 10second shocked face whenever a sharingan was mentioned, now its like, '' what u still got a sharingan? Noob'' rofl
crimsinking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-23, 10:04   Link #31
Miraluka
Banned

So Madara now is full eye hunt, I thought Naruto would be faster at this point but whatever. Now Kakashi lost an eye and Obito's seems hopeless now that of all ninjas that could help him, it had to be Sakura. Sucks to be him .
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-23, 10:11   Link #32
JustRob

Quote:
Originally Posted by crimsinking View Post
lmaoo u know what really cracks me up?back in the days of zabuza arc(when naruto was actually great ) everyone would have a 10second shocked face whenever a sharingan was mentioned, now its like, '' what u still got a sharingan? Noob'' rofl
In the days of the Frieza arc everyone would be shocked whenever Super Saiyan was mentioned. Later in the Buu arc it was like "What you're still in Super Saiyan?".

You might find that a lot of shonen manga are like that. To provide another example, when Bleach started out, Byakuya said that bankai was something that could only be achieved by the greatest of the great, took hundreds of years of training, and anyone who had achieved it had their name engraved in history permanently. Three arcs later and it was just a commodity.
Old 2014-04-23, 10:40   Link #33
itachi-san314

madara should just juggle eyeballs while he fights and toss whichever ones he needs in at whatever time. i would have liked it a lot more if he just genjutsu commanded kakashi to send him there
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-23, 10:50   Link #34
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
madara should just juggle eyeballs while he fights and toss whichever ones he needs in at whatever time.
I just imagined Madara acting like Kamen Rider Gaim, having eyeballs hanging from his belt ready to swap out at a moment's notice to the eye that'd give him a better advantage against his opponent.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-23, 11:00   Link #35
HasuMasu
*Artist

I'm not sure why Naruto has to fight the one he can't see, but then it's Sasuke's idea...
Old 2014-04-23, 11:06   Link #36
The Small One

I don't really understand, what took Sakura so long to crush the eye. It should have been quite a few minutes, since they sent Naruto back to the real world.
The Small One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-23, 11:13   Link #37
dark44

didnt know that 2 eyes requried for strong jutsu and Sasuke Rinnegan isnt much ..sakura wont die not after Sasuke redemeed himself and become one of the good now
dark44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-23, 11:29   Link #38
Wandering Soul

Kakashi has officially been downgraded even more to just a spare sharingan. It seems like Madara is gonna get his rinnegan back considering that Obito's only form of assistance is Sakura.
Old 2014-04-23, 11:30   Link #39
Artimus_Prime
The First Rasengan!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masuzu View Post
I'm not sure why Naruto has to fight the one he can't see, but then it's Sasuke's idea...
my understanding is that neither of the madaras are "visible" to naruto but he can sense(and attack) one of them. both madaras seem to visible to sasuke but he can only physically attack one of them...so, not a bad idea on sasukes part
Old 2014-04-23, 11:33   Link #40
HasuMasu
*Artist

Since when can't he see the real Madara?

Tags
weekly spoiler discussion