Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2012-01-20, 09:49   Link #24101
Sir Dearka
Inglourious Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAVNEN View Post
Actually...this guy review a HD Remaster 1/144 Buster Gundam.Here is the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwchOW4K1bs

Someone who like the Buster Gundam surely gonna pick up this kit.
Oh yes

Hoping to also get a First Grade Buster and MSiA Buster somehow so my collection is absolutelly complete
Old 2012-01-20, 09:54   Link #24102
HasuMasu
*Artist

That thing looks glorious, AGE-3 would benefit the most from an MG and I can't wait for it.

EDIT: Ninja'd
Old 2012-01-20, 10:01   Link #24103
Sir Dearka
Inglourious Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxnike629xx View Post
MG 1/100 Gundam AGE-1 Normal - New Official Images
http://gundamguy.blogspot.com/2012/0...ormal-new.html
Meh... But Titus and Spallow would probably look better
Old 2012-01-20, 10:58   Link #24104
Appel

Quote:
Originally Posted by MakubeX2 View Post
MG Jegan before MG Jesta. The Jegan is long overdued for an MG and the Jesta is just a modified soup up Jegan. Likewise, MG Geara Doga before Geara Zulu.MG for CCA line is in need of completion after all these years.
maybe. but the jesta squad was originally designed to fight along the unicorn to clear its path so that it can effectively take on newtype units.
so considering how important they are i suppose that they do have a high chance to be released soon as well.
and besides, the jegan could be released as a general universal century MG at any given time. the jesta is a suit that appears specifically in gundam unicorn.
Appel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-20, 11:09   Link #24105
casval cehack

Age-2 Titus
Old 2012-01-20, 11:25   Link #24106
cupcakes4chris

Old 2012-01-20, 11:26   Link #24107
suiton629
Master Grade Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Dearka View Post
Meh... But Titus and Spallow would probably look better
Maybe~

=P
I hope they get it out fast. I may or may not get into the MG AGE series. And if I do, you know I'll go hardcore like my favorite series that I'm waiting for that 1 kit to come out...you know which one.
Old 2012-01-20, 11:42   Link #24108
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by casval cehack View Post

Age-2 Titus
Seriously?

I've made it no secret that I don't like the Titus but this is..........

The MG AGE-1 tho does look nice, it's a nice kit but still not enough for me to get it.
Old 2012-01-20, 11:50   Link #24109
kakakka

Quote:
Originally Posted by casval cehack View Post

Age-2 Titus
a... wha..why

..nice.
kakakka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-20, 12:00   Link #24110
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Dearka View Post
Oh yes

Hoping to also get a First Grade Buster and MSiA Buster somehow so my collection is absolutelly complete
You might also want to wait for an inevitable MG Buster Gundam sometime this year, if the MG SEED focus is any indication (as I recall once the Wing MG line concludes, they're supposed to be making the MG SEED line next, with the already confirmed MG Duel starting up).

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-20, 15:07   Link #24111
suiton629
Master Grade Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
You might also want to wait for an inevitable MG Buster Gundam sometime this year, if the MG SEED focus is any indication (as I recall once the Wing MG line concludes, they're supposed to be making the MG SEED line next, with the already confirmed MG Duel starting up).
Inevitable is assuming a lot.

For one, Bandai said they would be limiting the number of MG kits they release in a year. The Unicorn and AGE are the new series so they'll be pumping out a lot of kits from those 2 series.

Exia R2...Maybe it'd be a surprise for this year.

We also have the MG Wing EW kits that need to get releaes like the Nataku, Heavyarms Kai (i.e. Custom), and Sandrock Kai (i.e. Custom). Maybe we'll see the MG Wing Zero (TV) too and if they want to go all out do a ver. 2.0 of the MG Wing Zero Custom. =)

Seed...yea they're doing that remaster HD thing, but I think they'd put more priority to the Unicorn & AGE, then the Wing & 00...followed by Seed.

They did that Buster Assault Shroud in MG but that doesn't mean we're gonna see the others done in MG so soon.

Inevitable...maybe...but that doesn't necessarily mean it'll come this year or next.
Old 2012-01-20, 18:43   Link #24112
Appel

promo images of MG AGE-1:

to be honest, those big blocky pieces in the shoulders and the frame in general and how the limbs are put together... this actually reminds me more of a HG than a MG! :I it appears that the new principle of using less plastic and less pieces hasnt been applied to the duel alone.
im pretty curious how good (or bad?) these models will be now!
Old 2012-01-20, 18:58   Link #24113
Sir Dearka
Inglourious Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
I sure hope they decide to make it. They are releasing the Robot Damashii, after all! If the sales of these are good, then I guess that'd be a green light for the release of MG Buster.
Old 2012-01-20, 19:23   Link #24114
Znozzy
Praise the sun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appel View Post

to be honest, those big blocky pieces in the shoulders and the frame in general and how the limbs are put together... this actually reminds me more of a HG than a MG! :I it appears that the new principle of using less plastic and less pieces hasnt been applied to the duel alone.
hmm, there is both ups and downs when it comes to that, are the MG's heading towards 1/100 NG's in quality?

or

Are the MG's going to maintain the same quality as they previously have, with less pieces? the picture of the shoulder innerframe would be a step up, theres no point in having that piece be split in two that you have to snap together, if Bandai is going to be more smart about the parts (like the shoulder innerframe) then i see nothing bad with less parts.

As someone mentioned earlier, maybe we will start to get something like RG plates in MG form soon, which could be both good and bad at the same time.
Znozzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-20, 19:35   Link #24115
casval cehack

Quote:

Less pieces doesn't necessarily mean less plastic. Those new monolitic PS/ABS parts are not a problem as long as Bandai retains the MG details and gimmicks, given that recent HGs often approach MG-like articulation. Plus, Ebikawa's mechanical design is a factor here; the Age-1's armor-to-frame connection style and the clear separation of colors makes this more than possible on this model.

The only detriment I can think so far (until I build this kit) is when painting. Before, one could have five or more shoulder pieces that can be painted with multiple colors easily. Now, prepare to mask all the time.
Old 2012-01-20, 19:35   Link #24116
Appel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Znozzy View Post
hmm, there is both ups and downs when it comes to that, are the MG's heading towards 1/100 NG's in quality?

or

Are the MG's going to maintain the same quality as they previously have, with less pieces? the picture of the shoulder innerframe would be a step up, theres no point in having that piece be split in two that you have to snap together, if Bandai is going to be more smart about the parts (like the shoulder innerframe) then i see nothing bad with less parts.

As someone mentioned earlier, maybe we will start to get something like RG plates in MG form soon, which could be both good and bad at the same time.
it could have positive and negative implications^^ i am simply being cautiously curious. we havent gotten any models with that new technology yet so at this point this is just speculation, anyway.
the guys at bandai know that they are known for great model quality and i dont think they will throw that reputation out the window just because they want to safe 10 grams of plastic on each model kit XD
Old 2012-01-20, 19:40   Link #24117
MakubeX2
うるとらぺど

Quote:
the guys at bandai know that they are known for great model quality and i dont think they will throw that reputation out the window just because they want to safe 10 grams of plastic on each model kit XD
I'll be happy when they choose to adjust the pricings in accordance to the amount of materials used.
MakubeX2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-20, 21:39   Link #24118
duotiga
Zander Yuusha Kyorugold

Send a message via ICQ to duotiga Send a message via MSN to duotiga
Ebikawa design of MG Age-1 make me feel have the 1/100 Seed Destiny kit feeling
duotiga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-20, 21:57   Link #24119
LightningZERO
You are Dominated!
*Author

Wow. MG AGE-1 is beautiful
Old 2012-01-20, 22:27   Link #24120
suiton629
Master Grade Master

I think this new engineering style is basically tailored to make it easier by making it more adaptable to the leg & arm changes for Sparrow and Titus, which also turned out to be more cost effective & efficient.

Tags
gundam, gunpla, model kit, toy