AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2016-08-16, 14:44   Link #1421
Windsgrace

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
chapter 214 is still not enough to finish this arc?

I'm not really thrilled with the current enemies. they just didn't posses that much of a threat for bam.
What do you expect exactly? Of course they pose little threat. Most of them thus far have weird techniques and odd bodies w/ resistances but no real power. i.e. a toxic man, terra man, Shadow manipulator/ illusionist, and a tentacle women. I mean really? They stopped trying to improve, they decided to terrorize people in the community, made they own government (10 bosses) like the 10 families and thus are "decent" in strength. So besides the person from the Arie clan I don't see many strong people. So yeah they are mid level strength nobodies to Bam.
Old 2016-08-21, 12:21   Link #1422
bakato

It's official.The Po family needs to die.
Old 2016-08-21, 14:15   Link #1423
tsunade666

wied chapter. I can't understand it much if its not translated. the new chapter explains the origin of Kaiser but I would need to translation to fully understand it because from the looks of it, it's like, she was tricked into becoming one.
Old 2016-08-21, 14:20   Link #1424
bakato

Quote:
wied chapter. I can't understand it much if its not translated. the new chapter explains the origin of Kaiser but I would need to translation to fully understand it because from the looks of it, it's like, she was tricked into becoming one.
Here: http://jainarepellista.tumblr.com/
Old 2016-08-21, 15:07   Link #1425
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakato View Post
thanks for this one. usually how long will it take for the translations to came out? how many hours from the release of the chapter?
Old 2016-08-21, 15:18   Link #1426
Miles Teg

Quote:
thanks for this one. usually how long will it take for the translations to came out? how many hours from the release of the chapter?
Chapter are officially released in english on Monday every week at the same time on webtoons.com (I think it's 6 AM in France but I am not too sure)

For unoficial translation it's as soon as the chapter is released to never.

Last edited by Miles Teg; 2016-08-21 at 15:46.
Miles Teg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-21, 23:28   Link #1427
Diluc
Darkhero of Monstadt

After read kaiser backstory i think i prefer to ship Kaiser with Khun than Baam because simply Khun backstory are bit similiar with Kaiser, Khun also being shunned down by his family due jahad princess selection problem.
Sure Baam is ultra good harem king but when coming to who can understand her situation most then is it Khun.
Diluc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-22, 00:07   Link #1428
tsunade666

this blond princess is delusion of even thinking of beating baam. baam should spank her.
Old 2016-08-22, 01:41   Link #1429
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Seducing that Bia princess could be difficult. She's not wearing any socks, that seals his best move.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-28, 09:11   Link #1430
tsunade666

oh boy, what a joke. I didn't expect that light house trick. The ability here in Tower of God is pretty OP if you ask me. Space manipulation and instant storage and teleportation.

The other Zahar princess is a fencer is against the other swordsman of the team, I forgot his name.

twin tails zahard is kicking sun/ball of lightning? I also didn't expect that.

There aren't that much shown on Zahard princess but they are sure physically powerful. Its just rarely to see them use shinsoo with Andorsi rarely using one. Brute strength is enough to end the enemy. Which is why I was surprised to see those two use shinsoo attacks. I know the rankers uses more shinsoo combo attacks, its just rare to see them do. Yuri is also not helping because she's just punching the hell out of her enemy.
Old 2016-08-28, 09:44   Link #1431
bakato

So I was just chilling waiting for the translation on tumblr and I found this post mentioning Koon had a sister, or at least a sister-like figure, who he made princess of Zahard. This was actually mentioned as early as chapter 12 and I don't even remember enough to say I forgot. Apparently, this sister was kind and compassionate. Go figure.
Old 2016-08-28, 09:52   Link #1432
tsunade666

I,only had a vague idea regarding that one. I remember koon using his cunningness to help her climb but that's all. I also remember the part about jewel or something where he kept his precious one in sight or away? Or something.. . I forgot the exact detail.
Old 2016-08-28, 18:07   Link #1433
Windsgrace

Yeah A.A. has a habit that if he found jewel(s) he liked he would hide them so no one would ever find them. However that meant he could never wear them. In other words he would do everything for someone else while carrying the burden. A thankless job from the shadows if you will.
Same goes w/ his sister like figure. He did everything perfectly so she could become a Jahad Princess. He looked out for Bam and Rachel because he was trying to figure out what he was missing. (He later figured it out) The simple question he wanted to ask his sister like person was "will you climb the tower with me?"
That's the gist of it.
Correct me if I am wrong.

Last edited by Windsgrace; 2016-08-29 at 11:59.
Windsgrace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-29, 03:08   Link #1434
dark44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windsgrace View Post
Yeah A.A. has a habit that if he found jewel(s) he liked he would hide them so no one would ever find them. However that meant he could never wear them. In other words he would do everything for someone else while carrying the burden. A thankless job from the shadows if you will.
Same goes w/ his sister like figure. He did everything perfectly so she could become a Jahad Princess. He looked out for Bam and Rachel because he was trying to figure out what he was missing. (He later figured it out) The simple question he wanted to his sister like person was "will you climb the tower with me?"
That's the gist of it.
Correct me if I am wrong.
his sister become princess doesnt mean he cant climp with her isnt there alot of princesses climping the tower with different parties or she is old and already ranker
dark44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-29, 12:03   Link #1435
Windsgrace

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark44 View Post
his sister become princess doesnt mean he cant climp with her isnt there alot of princesses climping the tower with different parties or she is old and already ranker
We don't know a lot about her. True he could of climbed w/ her. However A.A. made his sister a princess easily but always wondered why he felt "empty" so he asked himself "What did I do wrong?" The answer he found after being w/ Bam was that he simply wanted to climb the tower with her. Anyways~
Old 2016-08-29, 14:50   Link #1436
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark44 View Post
IIRC, she became a sister because of some dirty trick he used, and that caused him to be chased out of the family (but not before he pilfered his dad's armory...). And not all princesses become regulars.

Also, he made her a princess so she'd have a safe, easy life. Instead of a dangerous, adventurous life with him. That's what the jewel metaphor was about.

Though it's possible she'll still climb and catch up with him at some point.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-04, 09:12   Link #1437
tsunade666

wow. just wow...

this is what I loved about tower of god. the build up is nice.

long hair/ponytail baam is back/viole is out to confront kaizer.

I didn't expect to leeso? or whatever his name is, friend of theirs to destroy the road.

i wonder what will be the aftermath on this battle.

the sword guy, hatsu? had also drawn out a new blade against the zahard princess.

Time to get serious.
Old 2016-09-05, 02:42   Link #1438
Windsgrace

I really wonder what A.A's and Bams plan is...
Old 2016-09-05, 05:19   Link #1439
Insaint

hatsu should start remembering who he is carrying on his back.
Insaint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-05, 10:23   Link #1440
tsunade666

this is just a guess but. Maybe, baam will steal kaiser's name as baam and baam will let androssi steal his viole's name? so win-win?

they got kaiser's name and androssi' has regain her dignity and name.

Tags
action-adventure, fantasy world, harem, manhwa, revenge