AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Reviews & Recommendations

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-02-03, 17:05   Link #21
xxziggybitsxx

Send a message via AIM to xxziggybitsxx Send a message via MSN to xxziggybitsxx Send a message via Yahoo to xxziggybitsxx
Yha i was woundering what is a good anime that animesuki has that should be downloaded..... Is there an anime that you downloaded and LOVED... Like how I love my NARUTO, and Hunter X Hunter ???
Old 2004-02-04, 13:24   Link #22
Sugetsu
Kurumada's lost child

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxziggybitsxx
Yha i was woundering what is a good anime that animesuki has that should be downloaded..... Is there an anime that you downloaded and LOVED... Like how I love my NARUTO, and Hunter X Hunter ???
Yeah there is, its name is Future Boy Conan can anybody back me up here? There has to be someone else who has seen this anime as well...
Old 2004-02-04, 14:57   Link #23
kj1980
Gomen asobase desuwa!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugetsu
Yeah there is, its name is Future Boy Conan can anybody back me up here? There has to be someone else who has seen this anime as well...
"Mirai Shounen Conan," one of Miyazaki's earlier works spanned for 26 episodes, shown on NHK.

A lot of the storyline from this anime can be recalled in his later movie "Laputa: Castle in the Sky"
Old 2004-02-04, 15:33   Link #24
Sugetsu
Kurumada's lost child

Quote:
Originally Posted by kj1980
"Mirai Shounen Conan," one of Miyazaki's earlier works spanned for 26 episodes, shown on NHK.

A lot of the storyline from this anime can be recalled in his later movie "Laputa: Castle in the Sky"
What is so similar between Laputa and Conan? yeah it is true that there are two little children trying to survive but that is it. Both of them are great but they are not copying each other.
Old 2004-02-04, 16:03   Link #25
kj1980
Gomen asobase desuwa!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugetsu
What is so similar between Laputa and Conan? yeah it is true that there are two little children trying to survive but that is it. Both of them are great but they are not copying each other.
Several years ago, in Animage magazine, Hayao Miyazaki gave an interview that he got his inspiration for Laputa while working on Mirai Shounen Conan. He recalled "the plot and storyline was popping up in my head, so you can tell a feel of 'Conanism' in Laputa."

I was not saying that they are copying each other. I am saying that much of Miyazaki's later works are built upon his experiences as he worked on Lupin III, Alps no Shoujo Heidi, and Mirai Shounen Conan.
Closed Thread