AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat > News & Politics

Notices

Old 2012-03-11, 12:18   Link #6641
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

The bloody Chinese are at it again - playing another trade war. Buying the intestines from the Iranians at low prices, then selling them to the Germans at high prices.

Attempting to replace the pork belly on the stock exchange aren't you China? I see what you did there.....

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-11, 13:46   Link #6642
Irenicus
Le fou, c'est moi

[Insert Norwegian Wood jokes here]

TL;DR: LSD is effective in combating alcohol addiction.

Note that the Norwegian researchers in question only synthesized LSD research results from the 50's-70's. "Exciting" things are waiting to be discovered in modern labs if you would only have the, ahem, "courage"...

IMO I'd rather hang out with a tripper than a drunk. Alcohol stopped being any good for human society the moment we knew how to cure cholera, but everybody needs a little more of that "enlightenment" and a little bit less war.
Irenicus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-11, 14:30   Link #6643
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irenicus View Post
IMO I'd rather hang out with a tripper than a drunk.
Musicians would hate you. You CANNOT take EITHER away. BOTH must be present.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2012-03-11, 21:58   Link #6644
ganbaru
books-eater youkai

Woman gives birth to son weighing nearly 14 pounds
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories...03-11-00-19-35
Old 2012-03-12, 07:06   Link #6645
Paranoid Android
Underweight Food Hoarder

Send a message via MSN to Paranoid Android
Quote:
Originally Posted by ganbaru View Post
Woman gives birth to son weighing nearly 14 pounds
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories...03-11-00-19-35
I swear there's something about the food in north america that makes everyone become bigger genetically. 14 lb baby is absolutely crazy.... >_>
Paranoid Android is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-12, 14:52   Link #6646
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Going out amongst the people in the US is getting more and more terrifying each day.... lets just say the Disney movie Wall-E wasn't satirical ENOUGH.... when an entire grocery aisle is blocked by 4 or 5 Jabbas in scooters, when I can do a 360 turn and spot maybe 1% I'd call healthy/normal....

Look, *my* BMI is 26 (more muscles than average which the calc doesn't adjust for) and I feel positively slim - we've got a society wide disaster unfolding.
Old 2012-03-12, 15:10   Link #6647
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paranoid Android View Post
I swear there's something about the food in north america that makes everyone become bigger genetically. 14 lb baby is absolutely crazy.... >_>
Probably all that growth hormone they give to the animals. You are what you eat, after all.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-12, 15:19   Link #6648
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

If things were propotional, we'd be breeding a race of giants that are 7 to 9 feet tall on average...instead of 3 or 4 feet wide people.
Old 2012-03-12, 18:28   Link #6649
Autumn Demon
~

School forces sixth-grader to reveal her Facebook password
Autumn Demon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-12, 18:29   Link #6650
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

and the school just earn itself a nice lawsuit.
Old 2012-03-12, 18:46   Link #6651
RikaNipah
*Artist

'Russian Grannies Win Bid To Sing At Eurovision'.

http://news.sky.com/home/world-news/article/16185445

Like...what?! @A@'
RikaNipah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-12, 18:54   Link #6652
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumn Demon View Post
Oh the lawyers will have a FIELD TRIP with this one.... you know, I actually thought about being a teacher for a third career, but I'd probably have killed some administrator or teacher for this kind of dumb-as-road-gravel bullshit.

Quote:
"The district is confident that once all facts come to light, the district's conduct will be found to be reasonable and appropriate," the district said.
I'm confident that they'll be back pedaling so fast heads will spin...
Old 2012-03-12, 19:29   Link #6653
Endless Soul
Megane girl fan

Feeling racist? They have a pill for that now.

Endless "Open heart and mind" Soul
Old 2012-03-12, 19:31   Link #6654
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexx View Post
Oh the lawyers will have a FIELD TRIP with this one.... you know, I actually thought about being a teacher for a third career, but I'd probably have killed some administrator or teacher for this kind of dumb-as-road-gravel bullshit.
if the family didn't have it before, they now have money for the kids college fund. might even cover all 4 years.
Old 2012-03-12, 19:42   Link #6655
Urzu 7
Juanita/Kiteless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irenicus View Post
[Insert Norwegian Wood jokes here]

TL;DR: LSD is effective in combating alcohol addiction.
What if the alcoholic had regular visits in his trips from a leprechaun that told him to drink more? What will combat the peer pressure?!

Crime wave across the nation. The target? Tide laundry detergent.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/03/12...6pLid%3D142914

Ha, it isn't even because of something like being an ingredient in a drug.
Old 2012-03-12, 21:19   Link #6656
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
It would have been a whole lot easier if she just brought a bottle of paint from the art room and splashed it all over the hall monitor. A subsequent warning would warrant tailing the principal's car home followed by a midnight acid attack on it.

And why do they need ALL the passwords for? Why not only FB if they are doing a "reasonable discourse of monitoring"?

And I don't know how much of these comments are true :

Quote:
Originally Posted by drdetective
if the school officials were successful in acquiring her password via intimidation and duress then this would be a case about hacking and not first amendment rights. it really is that simple.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cathy Sapp
I think it is actually both....They violated her 1st, 4th and 5th admendment and because they accessed the email/facebook accounts they should be brought up on charges of hacking. It is that simple. Punish those administratiors, and police as they broke several laws. Especially by not calling her parents.
Oooh double charges.

Old 2012-03-12, 21:23   Link #6657
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
It would have been a whole lot easier if she just brought a bottle of paint from the art room and splashed it all over the hall monitor. A subsequent warning would warrant tailing the principal's car home followed by a midnight acid attack on it.

And why do they need ALL the passwords for? Why not only FB if they are doing a "reasonable discourse of monitoring"?
They have zip-zero-nada right to even *ask* for this girl's passwords.... how about ask for her bank account password so they can check her transactions to see if she's buying adult products?

They only asked for FB because they're too flipping clueless to realize the "intertubes" is a lot more than just FB.

Seriously, this is "sit down you morons what the HELL were you thinking?" moment for these "education professionals".
Old 2012-03-12, 21:34   Link #6658
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Seriously, this is "sit down you morons what the HELL were you thinking?" moment for these "education professionals".
There is such thing as an "education professional"? I thought counsellors and insurance agents are going to make them go out of work if they don't expand their roles into life planning, like typewriters.

Old 2012-03-12, 21:48   Link #6659
Autumn Demon
~

I won't be surprised if the school administrators are protected by qualified immunity, like the assistant principal who strip-searched a student.
Autumn Demon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-12, 21:58   Link #6660
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumn Demon View Post
I won't be surprised if the school administrators are protected by qualified immunity, like the assistant principal who strip-searched a student.
I want to be an assistant principal then.

Tags
humor