AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > K-On!

Notices

View Poll Results: K-On!! (Second Season) - Episode 7 Rating
Perfect 10 38 38.38%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 29 29.29%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 17 17.17%
7 out of 10 : Good 7 7.07%
6 out of 10 : Average 4 4.04%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 2 2.02%
4 out of 10 : Poor 1 1.01%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 1 1.01%
Voters: 99. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2010-05-21, 20:01   Link #121
OkamiNoKaze

I really liked this Mio centric episode. She really went through a lot this episode. Her poem sounded like a she wrote down a recipe, I suppose that was the intention. Also she bit her tongue a good number of times, during her initial speech. Also a finally a good musical number, and the song was really good too. Next episode, it looks like Yui is going to decide what to do with her life, and possibly an aptitude test.
Old 2010-05-21, 22:52   Link #122
kotchy

I wonder why the members of Mios' fan club don't try to join the light music club. Then, they can see and talk with Mio over some cups of tea and cake every week day. But this episode is so much fun as usual for me. I want to give it a 9.
Old 2010-05-22, 00:38   Link #123
shyezrylei
Intoxicated Guitarist

Send a message via MSN to shyezrylei Send a message via Yahoo to shyezrylei
Quote:
Originally Posted by kotchy View Post
I wonder why the members of Mios' fan club don't try to join the light music club. Then, they can see and talk with Mio over some cups of tea and cake every week day. But this episode is so much fun as usual for me. I want to give it a 9.
Yeah right? That makes logical sense. But then if it was like that then the show would become more complex or rather dirty because theres bound to be one girl who would totally touch Mio in places I don't want to say.
Old 2010-05-22, 00:48   Link #124
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

(*cough*) or it could be that
1) They assume you have to be able to play an instrument and sing (or be an idiot-savant like Yui)
2) They're already in other clubs - its rare to belong to more than one club.
3) Part of the mystique and practice of idol worship is to worship from a safe distance. There's a huge complicated protocol, even for stalking.
Old 2010-05-22, 03:27   Link #125
Pocky Yoshi
Disabled By Request

Awwwww. Mio is so cute. Especially all the moments she got teased lol. 10/10
Next up.......YUI!!!!!!
Old 2010-05-22, 04:25   Link #126
kitten320

Quote:
Originally Posted by shyezrylei View Post
Yeah right? That makes logical sense. But then if it was like that then the show would become more complex or rather dirty because theres bound to be one girl who would totally touch Mio in places I don't want to say.
And aftrwards we would get violence when Ritsu would try to knock out the pervertness out of them
Old 2010-05-22, 05:55   Link #127
kotchy

Quote:
Originally Posted by shyezrylei View Post
Thanks for your reply
Got it. The story would be bad and boring if the Mio fans joined the club as you say. And those people will lack much in apeal rather than the other light music club members.

I'm looking forward to the next episode.
Old 2010-05-22, 08:50   Link #128
Mughi
Wordy b@stard

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexx View Post
...3) Part of the mystique and practice of idol worship is to worship from a safe distance. There's a huge complicated protocol, even for stalking.
You seem to be expert in this subject... Pray, tell us more! What methods do YOU use to stalk Mio, Vexx? ;D

I enjoyed this eps, but in many ways it did try to be uncomfortable. I kept wondering when one of the stalkers, uh... I mean Mio fans would go off. Of course, Mio needs to look no further than her best friend and her teacher to find the most notorious of her stalkers!

My favorite moment in the whole show was actually the 1.5 seconds of the two girls sitting on the stairs acknowledgment of the band playing.
Old 2010-05-22, 09:16   Link #129
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mughi View Post
You seem to be expert in this subject... Pray, tell us more! What methods do YOU use to stalk Mio, Vexx? ;D

I enjoyed this eps, but in many ways it did try to be uncomfortable. I kept wondering when one of the stalkers, uh... I mean Mio fans would go off. Of course, Mio needs to look no further than her best friend and her teacher to find the most notorious of her stalkers!

My favorite moment in the whole show was actually the 1.5 seconds of the two girls sitting on the stairs acknowledgment of the band playing.
He *cough* already has *cough* his own "Azunyan" *cough* to stalk. *cough*

All these proves that Mio is the uke in the Mitsu relationship.....girls tend to have this FFI radar system that enables them to detect if they are being followed.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2010-05-22, 09:16   Link #130
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

It's kinda short, but yeah, it does imply that the music of the Light Music Club has transcended into something that anyone would notice, a big leap from the previous one.

Sawa-chan should feel proud (and jealous) at their progress.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Old 2010-05-22, 10:05   Link #131
Lord of Fire
The Voice of Reason

It definitely looks like the band has gained some much needed attention from their fellow schoolmates. However, for now it seems it's because of certain members (mostly Mio, Yui, and Azusa). Still, it is a step in the right direction on the path to nationwide fame.
Old 2010-05-22, 10:15   Link #132
shyezrylei
Intoxicated Guitarist

Send a message via MSN to shyezrylei Send a message via Yahoo to shyezrylei

I hope I didn't offend anybody.
Old 2010-05-22, 11:16   Link #133
kitten320

Lol finally Mio/Ritsu is official
Run Ritsu, run! They definetly won't forgive you!
Old 2010-05-22, 18:52   Link #134
chikorita157
ひきこもりアイドル
*IT Support

The insert song is really nice... better than what I have seen from Girls Dead Monster.... hmmmm...

Overall, this episode is very enjoyable and doesn't help to think how obsessive those Mio Fanboys would be if they could go to the party. There was a good number of scenes which I can consider "Mugivision" (or Les Yay).

That was a nice present in the end... oh well... Can't wait for the insert song album to release so I can review it.

Rating: 8.9/10
Old 2010-05-23, 03:04   Link #135
playmaker2k
Nishikino Maki (* ̄▽ ̄*)

watching this episode tells me that nodoka would be a great manager for the HTT when they make it big
Old 2010-05-23, 09:43   Link #136
OkamiNoKaze

I liked all the "Mio merchandise" Mio back scratcher. Now we need Mio the Breakfast cereal, and the Mio Flamethower.
Old 2010-05-23, 10:32   Link #137
Tatiana Razajev
Karen

Send a message via AIM to Tatiana Razajev
Quote:
Originally Posted by OkamiNoKaze View Post
I liked all the "Mio merchandise" Mio back scratcher. Now we need Mio the Breakfast cereal, and the Mio Flamethower.
How about a special Mio figure with "timid action"? You get up in the morning and put the figure on the table. You start playing creepy music on your computer. You blink and find the figure has moved into some corner mysteriously.
Old 2010-05-23, 11:57   Link #138
Somnus
Eh?

Really? No Megumi Sokabe fans? Well, then allow me to take that glorious position!

She's awesome, and present version made me drool. We need more anime based around people passed their teens.
Old 2010-05-24, 01:26   Link #139
yakumo-chan

there's a new song here......

I thought Mugi was creating a new song....... is this the song she created??? I thought she was to sing this??
Old 2010-05-24, 01:46   Link #140
ACEZ1n7
Sweet to the mouth

The new song was kinda catchy.... but the beat wasn't really as good and unique as the songs in the first season.

The episode is also entertaining to watch
Closed Thread