AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2016-09-08, 09:18   Link #2061
DKN117

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ushio the Omega View Post
Episode 474 covered 692 and 693 with a little bit of flashback filler.

Only 7 chapters to go!

But why was the preview black and white!

Edit
Fuck me Naruto's on a 2 week break till 29th of September it's a double episode but still
From what I can tell, it's because next week is the two-part climactic event of another big show: Pokemon XY&Z, the final battle against Team Flare. Now, I hate waiting for the big NaruSasu Showdown too, but... well, the chance to see Zygarde cut loose and unleash the wrath of a god on those red-suited freaks...
DKN117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-08, 14:49   Link #2062
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

I guess I'm okay with waiting as long as they make the final battle justice just like what Cyberconnect2 did with Storm 4
Old 2016-09-09, 09:23   Link #2063
AHT

September Schedule
no episodes in 2 weeks
EP. 476- 477(Sept. 29) - 1 Hour Naruto Shippuuden Special
EP. 478 - Unison Sign
AHT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-29, 07:40   Link #2064
Ushio the Omega

AHHHHHHH

DO NOT BOTHER WITH THE FINAL FIGHT

God talk about ruining the pacing 1 attack then 30 seconds of flashbacks bleagh, what a disaster.
Ushio the Omega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-29, 08:20   Link #2065
Ushio the Omega

Okay the second of today's episodes is okay so watch 477.
Old 2016-09-29, 09:30   Link #2066
DKN117

...The word 'awesome' is so overused, but that... that truly inspired awe...

I was a bit afraid the animated adaptation might not do the Final Battle justice. ...They did it justice. Sweet mercy, did they ever do it justice... The fantastic animation! The emotion! Sasuke's Kirin makes a return! They even brought back "Heavy Violence" from the original series' soundtrack!

6/5 Stars!
DKN117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-29, 12:29   Link #2067
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKN117 View Post
"Heavy Violence"
Oh yeah, when they played that track I was feeling nostalgic wondering where I heard that before. I think they did this final fight even more justice Storm 4 considering they avoided "Naruto's drowning scene" after the Valley scene is destroyed.
Old 2016-09-29, 14:44   Link #2068
Ushio the Omega

Quote:
Originally Posted by amaterasu4 View Post
Oh yeah, when they played that track I was feeling nostalgic wondering where I heard that before. I think they did this final fight even more justice Storm 4 considering they avoided "Naruto's drowning scene" after the Valley scene is destroyed.

The drowning scene is only in the game these two episodes are manga panel perfect (I just think 476 lingered on the flashbacks a little to long, okay a lot to long)
Old 2016-09-30, 01:46   Link #2069
Skye629

I have never commented on other anime threads on this site but I have to now

THAT.....WAS.....PERFECT
Skye629 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-10-05, 10:50   Link #2070
cyberdemon

how interesting

Episode 480: “NARUTO.HINATA”
Old 2016-10-05, 23:35   Link #2071
kampfer91
Master Eugenist

So what 's ep 379 ? XD
kampfer91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-10-06, 07:26   Link #2072
Ushio the Omega

So episode is chapter 698 and lots of filler. Next weeks episode preview looks like it's set in chapter 699 so it looks like we will have a filler arc between the end of the fight and Sasuke leaving Konoha.
Old 2016-10-06, 08:02   Link #2073
Apollian

in Martial Arts, the best way to know someone is to fight them, many masters around the world do this out of a sign of respect, and you get the feeling that while nobody has ever got through to Sasuke over the years to reason with him, that this is what Naruto is achieving throughout this fight.
words just cannot describe how great this 477 episode was. for me, it's officially best Naruto episode EVER!!!! I give this 9.7 out of 10. the hyped battle is well worth the wait.
Apollian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-10-06, 09:21   Link #2074
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

Man, this episode was quite touching. Probably, even more than the manga version since the anime added some well executed flashbacks. The way they handled the ending theme was also pretty well done.

By the way, next episode is simply titled "Uzumaki Naruto". In the manga, that was the finale's title. I wonder what are the staff planning.
Old 2016-10-06, 09:55   Link #2075
azenable
President of TecoT

I waited until the credit roll finish. I knew that were going to do the shut up loser speech lol
azenable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-10-08, 13:45   Link #2076
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

Well I guess that's that...The first episode of the fight plus maybe the first 8-10 minutes of ep 477 were enjoyable then we got to the Saske x Naruto endless crapfest of flashbacks, in-fight flashbacks, out-of-fight flashbacks, fever dream flashbacks...smh (do they someway, somehow think we as an audience are dumb to the fact they've been face-punching us with their relationship for a decade, we really need it reinforced for the 8 millionth time??)...

At some point this show had a soul but thanks to corporate wh()ring and like 300 filler/ bad pacing episodes this show will never (outside of commercial success) have the feel I believe was truly intended ...Not for fans as the lack of comments in this thread over the last 4-5 yrs has suggested (YAAAH for the future humans that get to watch the abridged version of this series)...

I mean, I can't imagine watching a series this long where the main character can't just win the damn fight convincingly...Its always gotta be dead-tired, sloppy punches, collapsing and crap in the end for Naruto, but its not like this is anything new as it relates to many of his fights ..

As for the rest....I'm just gonna say it, why not?

I do not believe in the connection between the two characters...At some point in the series they started making-up flashbacks with them as kids that never existed in part one...Other than the obvious Team 7 stuff we saw, I never bought their relationship...It was forced and the whole crap of Sasuke saying he's the one that really looked up the Naruto was not believable in the slightest to me...

When you watch something for 14 years you shouldn't have to be bargaining with yourself over whether or not the two main characters had that real, true and organic relationship this show likes to pretend they did (i swear Sasuke is in like 25% of Shippudden episodes)...

So , in the end, i think Naruto, while cool as hell to watch at times, became one of the biggest chores in the history of shonen and this episode regrettable just reinforced all my criticisms of this show...

Again the first part of the fight was cool...Pretty much everything we got after the old school music part was a chore, not a reward for 14 years a viewing, but that's just 1 man's view, unless I could clone myself and win by numbers...
Old 2016-10-08, 22:51   Link #2077
Justice Knight
Haro Pwned U!!!!

is it worth to watch the last 10 episode? judging from what u guys posted theres alot of flashback and waste alot of time.
Old 2016-10-09, 08:26   Link #2078
LevelSeven

^ep376/377: the last fight was cool, the animations quality was cr*p imo but it was quite a good fight,

ep 378 you can skip every minute and will get the gist of it, basically summed up by wingdarkness, sasuke suddenly says that he was chasing after nauto the whole time and he turns back into a nice guy -_-
LevelSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-10-13, 07:05   Link #2079
Ushio the Omega

Episode 479 of Shippuden episode 699 of the Naruto anime in total is chapter 699 of the manga with a little filler that fits fine.

So from this point on it's side stories, light novel adaptions, the Brouto manga and original filler that is totally skippable.
Old 2016-10-13, 10:44   Link #2080
Shadow Angel
Hellraiser

Seems with 480 they are starting a new arc, which I don't see the point too as they could have just. Ended the whole anime with the last two chapters in one single eppy.

Tags
weekly episode discussion