Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2003-11-20, 02:32   Link #161
Mr. Bushido
Zoro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon The Cat
Yeah, girls are tough to understand. I try hard everyday to understand them, but I dunno...I don't know what they are thinking. It is surpsising, because I have a sister, that is almost like my best friend.

And that hentai movies in my HD are not helping the process...

yea i know.... i lost one gf because she thought i was insulting her all the time... gee these people... its taking us more than 100000000000000000 yrs to figure them out.
Mr. Bushido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-20, 02:32   Link #162
Jasio

Eh, sure I'll post...

I go by the alias Jasio, which is my name in Polish (John in english). Im 16, live on the western coast of Canada and love anime I run a webhosting company by myself, and also specialize in web design and graphics design with multiple web contracts done for companies ranging from gaming clans to medical conferences. I'm a bit lazy, but I'm a hardcore skiier, and mountain biker, when it comes to running, there's nothing like a 100meter dash (i hate distance running).

Eh, it's late, I'm tired, I dont feel like posting more ATM.

Jasio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-20, 02:55   Link #163
Kurara
Ningyou Hime

Send a message via ICQ to Kurara Send a message via AIM to Kurara Send a message via MSN to Kurara
Well.. I guess I'll introduce myself. ^^;; I'm a really.. weird person. Well, weird by our society's standards I guess. I'm really shy and quiet.. But also a bit anti-social. .. I'm sort of klutzy and I act like a 5 year old, which annoys some people. .. I'm a 18 year old college student, by the way.. But I look like I'm 14-15. ... Well, that's what I get told. I really love drawing and I want to be a manga artist as well.. but I also like cooking and sewing and stuff like that. I don't have a lot of friends.
Kurara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-20, 02:55   Link #164
outlaw55
Banned

this thread look familier: http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=35

???

Guess it does cuz it is just like this one.....

>.>
outlaw55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-20, 02:58   Link #165
p3psi
Oscar winning black actor

IM a mystery wrapped in an enigma.

I also want to be a director when im old enough, but its sooo hard to make it in hollywood. thats why Im working on a degree so i got something to fall back on .

Well, i can always try Bollywood
p3psi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-20, 03:20   Link #166
baka manko
Hmm...

Send a message via AIM to baka manko
my name is eric i live in Omaha, Nebraska and i really love anime started watching it since i was 8 right now im 17.
im pretty athletic i play rugby,sk8 ,p8ntballing i like pretty much every sport I allso practice ninjutsu. Im pretty shy but once i get to know the person im outgoin but i ussually wont go out of my way to find friends. I allso want to be in the marines
well ill stop now sry for writing my life story
baka manko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-20, 03:49   Link #167
gravitation
Don't use animesuki now..

My name is Jayson O'Reilly and yep my name is spelt weird with a "y" but hey i think its pretty kool and different I like being an individual and i am quite weird. I am a nice person and i do care quite about the environment and the animals of our planet, i am a vegeterian When around people i dont know to well i can be rather quite and shy, which is one of my bad points coz it kinda makes me look unsociable to others. I do really like anime but other things i like are: environment, animals and some things i dislike are: football (soccer) and quite a few other sports. I am also quite apologetic, which is weird coz sometimes i say sorry to others who bump into me. My love life is pretty empty at the moment but lets hope i meet a nice guy soon ^_~
gravitation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-20, 03:53   Link #168
Tzurial
in silent opposition

Send a message via AIM to Tzurial Send a message via MSN to Tzurial
Quote:
Originally Posted by gravitation
i am a vegeterian
hey wow! Im a vegetarian too! Im trying to become a vegan but damnit! cheese is just too yummy!
Tzurial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-20, 04:09   Link #169
gravitation

lol i dont think i would be able to become a vegan lol too hard and yeah ^__^
Old 2003-11-20, 04:11   Link #170
Necrodeath

Well now, my name is Eric, and I'm from Maastricht, The Netherlands. I'm currently in school, 17 years old and my other interests besides anime/manga are: Games, Girls, Going Out and Friends. If I'm bored or something, I usually go to a friends house and just hang around, playing some games, or go to some other friends with him, make a group, and just make the city a bad place to be in
And that's basically it...No, wait...I currently have no girlfriend. (hinthint )
Necrodeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-20, 05:57   Link #171
xris
Just call me Ojisan

Quote:
Originally Posted by outlaw55
this thread look familier: http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=35

???

Guess it does cuz it is just like this one.....

>.>
I've taken the hint offered by outlaw55 and merged the two threads together.

Please use this thread to introduce yourself to the forums.
xris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-20, 11:53   Link #172
Neko no Makai
f0rum n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurara
Well.. I guess I'll introduce myself. ^^;; I'm a really.. weird person. Well, weird by our society's standards I guess. I'm really shy and quiet.. But also a bit anti-social. .. I'm sort of klutzy and I act like a 5 year old, which annoys some people. .. I'm a 18 year old college student, by the way.. But I look like I'm 14-15. ... Well, that's what I get told. I really love drawing and I want to be a manga artist as well.. but I also like cooking and sewing and stuff like that. I don't have a lot of friends.
Heh kurara were in same boat. Im 18 collage student, and i look like im 14-15, from what ppls say. But it kinda sux more cuz im a guy.
Neko no Makai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-20, 21:53   Link #173
Moon The Cat
Hoi!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gravitation
My name is Jayson O'Reilly and yep my name is spelt weird with a "y" but hey i think its pretty kool and different I like being an individual and i am quite weird. I am a nice person and i do care quite about the environment and the animals of our planet, i am a vegeterian When around people i dont know to well i can be rather quite and shy, which is one of my bad points coz it kinda makes me look unsociable to others. I do really like anime but other things i like are: environment, animals and some things i dislike are: football (soccer) and quite a few other sports. I am also quite apologetic, which is weird coz sometimes i say sorry to others who bump into me. My love life is pretty empty at the moment but lets hope i meet a nice guy soon ^_~
I have the same problem, (specially with girls) sometimes the mistake my shyness with bitterness, and think I am some kind of anti-social.
Moon The Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-21, 10:29   Link #174
^Raine^
Tiny lil' sheep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurara
We know each other in the forums, but we don't really know each other. That's why I'm curious about everyone here. ^^

Who are you guys?

What type of personality do you have and how do you act in real life? What type of life do you live? What do you guys like besides anime?

I'll tell about myself later.

I'm me, myself & I ;P
Okie, just playing around w ya I'm a somewhat clumsy gal, who's very poor in memories...it's like I just talk to you, and tomorrow, i forgot who are u...I've a tendency to forget things like that ^^; So pls bear with my bad memories...

I've graduated the college, resigned a bank job, and now, slightly being a lazygal sitting around at home, playing the net .... Well....actually i'm having facial allergies prob. :/ Irl, I'm a hypo-allergic person ^^; bad .... but overall I'm happy coz of the somewhat friendliness found in humanity *peace*

Overall is shy, and I tend to blush too easily, as well as giggling too much XD I've fears for the dark/thunder, IF I'm all alone. Besides that, i'm a "always smiling/cheering or even happy-go-lucky" person I dislikes telling ppls my problems, yet I'm willing to listen to everyone's prob I dislike, it's coz I don't like anyone to worry for/about me

Interests are Animes, Online Gamings, Console Games.
Likes making new friends, playing around & testing codes in websites (Usually HTML/DHTML/CSS, rarely Javascript, coz I tends to lost myself in confusion, with Javascript) Tends to be easily confused, I know it's fun to confuse me, but pls refrain from doing so :P I'm very wilful, playful as well as naughty, lol ^_^; Being straight/serious ain't me, I'm only serious if i need to.

A loner perhaps (Only child&daughter of the family....a brat??);
Raine;
^Raine^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-21, 10:41   Link #175
Nir x7

Send a message via ICQ to Nir x7 Send a message via MSN to Nir x7
Heya.................wazzup??? I'm new here too.............
My name Nir havivyan and I'm from Israel!!!
I love Poke'mon very very much.......
And in my free time I make Signatures and Avatars..........

(I made my own signature......maybe it is not the perfect one but I like it!!!!!)
Nir x7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-21, 10:47   Link #176
Flash_Squirrel
F&C Fanboy

Send a message via ICQ to Flash_Squirrel Send a message via AIM to Flash_Squirrel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nir x7
(I made my own signature......maybe it is not the perfect one but I like it!!!!!)

But while we (Animesuki) dont care if your signature is good or bad we (Animesuki) do care if your signature is too big in size. Resize it to less-than-50k.

Have a nice day.
Flash_Squirrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-21, 16:45   Link #177
Cz
Needs more sleep~

Quote:
Originally Posted by ^Raine^
Tends to be easily confused, I know it's fun to confuse me, but pls refrain from doing so :P
> lwl12 thinks up an evil plan on IRC *wink*

Ahem..... I don't think I want to divulge too much about myself, so here's a short excerpt:

Foreign student studying computer science in the U.S. Shy and quiet in real life. Single. Addicted to IRC, especially #animesuki. Likes to maintain privacy online. Interests include gaming, programming, IRC, anime, and wasting time. Single. Will work for bandwidth.
Cz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-21, 16:51   Link #178
Tzurial
in silent opposition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nir x7
Heya.................wazzup??? I'm new here too.............
My name Nir havivyan and I'm from Israel!!!
I love Poke'mon very very much.......
And in my free time I make Signatures and Avatars..........

Hey Hey! I like Pokémon too!! Lets be pokémon pals!!!
Tzurial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-21, 16:54   Link #179
gravitation

Nir x7 im not a pokemon fan but that bird in your sig is pretty ^_^
Old 2003-11-21, 17:02   Link #180
Tzurial
in silent opposition

tch..gravitation..its articuno! comeon!

(Im such a geek )