AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2018-10-19, 11:17   Link #2901
Dragon_Slayer_X

Is there even a full S-craft exhibition video atm? All the videos i have seen are incomplete and no S-Crafts for the Divine Knights anywhere.
Dragon_Slayer_X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-19, 17:25   Link #2902
ShadowSamurai365

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon_Slayer_X View Post
Is there even a full S-craft exhibition video atm? All the videos i have seen are incomplete and no S-Crafts for the Divine Knights anywhere.
Sadly, the S-Crafts might've been toned down.
Spoiler for disappointment:
ShadowSamurai365 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-19, 19:10   Link #2903
The Green One

Spoiler for Thoughts:
Old 2018-10-19, 23:19   Link #2904
Applehell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marina2 View Post
Final boss doesn't have its own OST is the greatest sin.
Wait...WHAT?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowSamurai365 View Post
Sadly, the S-Crafts might've been toned down.
Spoiler for disappointment:
In fairness, this is basically the other half of Sen 3 Falcom couldn't finished on time and not a true sequel. I think at this point spend that many resources on this and wanted to move on.
Applehell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-20, 22:27   Link #2905
dniv
Season 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Applehell View Post
Wait...WHAT?!

In fairness, this is basically the other half of Sen 3 Falcom couldn't finished on time and not a true sequel. I think at this point spend that many resources on this and wanted to move on.
Yeah,
Spoiler:

At the same time, I feel like I was really satisfied with what we got. And I'm really curious as to how freaking long Sen III would have been had they made it originally like they wanted.

Sigh, two more years or so until we get the next arc wherever it may be... while I'd expect Calvard ... we might get another one of those surprise arcs like how we got Crossbell before Erebonia (although they sorta foreshadowed us getting Crossbell back in Sky third)

Favorite Game Series: #0 The legend of heroes (everything but especially ZERO/AO) #1 Zero escape series. #2 Persona series. #3 Pokemon. #4 Bravely Default series. ; #5 Ace Attorney (including the spin-offs); #6 Legend of Zelda. #7 Dragon Quest (including the spin-offs)

Favorite Anime: Castle in the Sky (why is this so underrated ) Gankutsuou; Railgun S; Little Witch Academia (one of the most philosophically interesting/deep shows that I've seen, while also being the single most feel good of feel good shows that I have ever seen; literally the weirdest combination ever); Kill la Kill (because it saved anime )
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-22, 06:33   Link #2906
Mahou
ダメ人 - 人間失格

Quote:
Originally Posted by dniv View Post
What the heck are you talking about. The remixed version of that erebos theme is one of my favorite themes in the franchise. This game has a lot of great music.
As I said, I didn't listen to EVERY track of the OST.
For example, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xo1yMHutXQM is quite nice
and the last dungeon theme 2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ot9y2JSREH4 sounds really great.

Some OST tracks (not restricted to Sen 4 of course) have - for example - a good start but the other music section, before the "good part" gets repeated, is just dabbling along.

Sorry if that sounds strange-ish . The second youtube link in my post sounds catchy and good through and through
Mahou is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
falcom, nice story, pc/steam, ps4, rpg elements, story rpg, trails series, xseed, zemuria